Maia Laaning Ch. 05

Story Info
Maia explains blue vagina to Dmitri.
7.3k words
4.8
1.3k
1
0

Part 5 of the 20 part series

Updated 03/04/2024
Created 06/01/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The next morning, in Dmitri's suite, Maia was the first to wake up as a result of the culmination of an exciting erotic fantasy dream. She had been dreaming that she was in a sultan's seraglio and that out of the fifty kept concubines, she was chosen to pleasure exclusively the sultan that night. Better yet in her dream the sultan turned out to have an uncanny resemblance to and in fact was Dmitri Arkhangelsky; in the flesh including his spectacular white mane. While Maia was rejoicing at having been chosen to entertain the sultan solely, she was wondering at how Dmitri had managed to become the sultan.

It was at this juncture in her dream that Maia woke up. Her first thought was of disappointment realizing that she had only been dreaming and not actually being prepped to service the handsome sultan who looked like and probably was Dmitri Arkhangelsky. Then quickly becoming cognizant of the actual circumstances, she giggled and laughed. Dmitri was actually in bed with her right at that moment, and she had exclusive sexual use of him!

As Maia pulled the bed covers off him and her, she noticed that he was sporting a semi hard erection. She giggled some more as she realized she had the opportunity take advantage of him and control the ensuing coitus to her personal satisfaction. Consequently, she bent down to take his cock into her mouth and commenced a slow erotic fellatio. In seemingly no time at all he had hardened to coitus readiness, all the time apparently while he was still in slumber. Happily, Maia climbed on top of him to affect a cowgirl sexual position. She was amazed at how easily his penis slipped into her super moist vagina. 'Ah', she happily thought, 'I'm truly a virgin no longer; I'm now an experienced slut. Yippee!'

With her knees planted firmly on either side of his hips, she bent down towards him. In control, Maia thrust her hips along his cock to accomplish their copulation. She also was able to effect movement of her ample breasts to rub along against his chest. As his penis seemed to harden even more, she felt she could safely conclude that her movements were arousing him. As for herself the nipples of her breasts had pebbled to confirm her ecstasy of this impromptu love making.

Dmitri's eyes soon opened, no doubt as a result of Maia's sexual aggression. Realizing the situation as he awakened, he grabbed a hold of Maia's hips to consciously aid in the pace of this sexual intercourse. He was grunting as she was deep breathing. Aware that he was awake, Maia took the opportunity to bend down further to rain kisses on his lips, neck and ears. As they were nearing their respective climaxes, Dmitri increased the volume of his grunting while Maia reverted to moaning in an agonizing tone.

They reached their climaxes almost simultaneously. Dmitri was first; followed a nano second later by Maia as she sensed sperm entering her vagina. Maia was excited, but was in control of her emotions sufficiently enough to refrain from expressing her ecstasy vocally. Instead she was smiling as she was panting. For his part Dmitri remained in a daze. Although consciously aware that he had just finished having sexual intercourse with the nubile pretty Maia Laaning, he still had the impression it was all a dream.

Maia rolled over to clean up Dmitri's cock with her tongue. Satisfied with the results of her self imposed task, Maia left the bed. She went to the mini bar area and started the coffee machine. She went on the bathroom to brush her teeth and with a wash cloth cleaned her nether regions. Having ascertained Dmitri's coffee preferences she returned with the coffee to relax sitting on the bed and enjoying their mutual after glow.

Maia declared, "I understand that what we just did is known as a 'quickie'. Some of my friends have described this fast sex action in negative terms. But I say it's nothing to sneer at. Despite the relative brief time we were fucking, I was enjoying myself quite immensely. You were wonderful. I might never see you again, but I again reiterate that I shall always cherish this moment with you forever."

Dmitri was overwhelmed. Although he really had no idea how a female virgin would normally react, but he was certain that Maia's reaction was not the norm. That is not to say that he was critical of her comportment. Truth be told he was enchanted and beguiled by her youthful exuberance. He believed if the circumstances of his health were different, he sure as hell would pursue her, never mind the vast age disparity. It also reinforced his impertinent notion that God had introduced her to him probably as an apology for his cancer. Dmitri answered. "Rest assured my sweet sexy Maia, I will never forget you either. I can truthfully say that I shall likewise treasure my moment with you forever for the rest of my life."

Of course, Dmitri morbidly knew that his statement was literally true. Obviously, unbeknownst in her mind of the bitter irony Dmitri was feeling, Maia innocently asked, "By the way as I promised, I'm ready to enlighten you about 'fucking the shit out of me' and of 'blue vagina'. Are you still interested in knowing about this?"

Dmitri replied, "Well I would subscribe to the adage: 'Curiosity killed the cat, but satisfaction brought it back'. I surmise that 'fuck the shit out of me' is a slang expression that you young females use to exhort your lover to be super active. However, as a virgin I would have thought you would be unaware that your lover might be lacking. But then again you seem to be full of surprises, all good, mind you, that I'm a certain that you're not a typical virgin."

Maia chuckled as she replied, "Yes I've been well informed by my friends of what to expect in sex and my mother has been very helpful in this regard as well."

Dmitri then asked, "As to a 'blue vagina' I've never heard of such a thing. So can you please elaborate."

Vivian answered, "As you may know, when men are sexually aroused for an extended period of time but don't get any sort of physical release, they can develop what's known as 'blue balls.' Medically, this real condition is known in English as epididymal hypertension or EH for short.

"But it turns out that you don't need to have testicles or a penis to feel this way. We women can get a version of 'blue balls', too. Hence, it's called 'blue vagina.' It's also known as 'blue uterus' and 'pink pelvis'. This increased blood flow is called vasocongestion whether it happens to a male body or female one.

"The clitoris and the penis are homologous, meaning they are parallel structures biologically in male and female bodies. Both the penis and the clitoris contain erectile tissue that swells with blood when aroused.

"That extra blood flow doesn't actually turn the balls or vulva blue, but it can give either body part a blueish tinge, hence the name of the condition. I understand that most women who experience it describe 'blue vagina' as feelings of heaviness around the clitoris and vulva."

Dmitri reacted, "My God! How do you know all this? I've never heard of it and as I said I'm fifty-five years old."

Vivian replied, "It's from a pamphlet I read as a result of my health classes in high school. The pamphlet and others like it are printed in English, so reading them has provided for me a better grasp of that language. Since my mother's family lives in the United States and we visit them twice a year, I need to speak English fluently if I'm to converse with my cousins. Mind you my blood related uncle and aunt plus my maternal grandfather can speak Estonian."

Dmitri coyly suggested, "So, reading pamphlets on sex in English helps you to perfect your English?"

"It's a collateral benefit."

Just then Maia's cell phone was audibly ringing; it was her mother. Vivian and Anna had fallen asleep with their bodies entwined together somewhat in a fetal like position. However, when Vivian had awakened, she discovered her head was resting on Anna's buttocks. Apparently, during the night their mutual slumber movements and adjustments, Anna had turned over to sleep on her stomach, and thus, as a result Vivian utilized Anna's ass as her pillow. With the nearness of Anna's anus to her mouth, Vivian saw no other option but to position herself to affect a joyous anilingus.

Yes, Vivian started to tongue lick Anna's butt hole. She decided that Anna's fisting of her, and she on the other hand digitally sodomizing Anna's ass was too outré for a quickie morning sex. She was content to simply enjoy providing delicious sensations of anilingus to her opera soprano lover. It was her signal to acknowledge to Anna what a wonderful sex partner she was to her and to convey the message that she was grateful for their intimate togetherness.

Anna would be considered overweight bordering on obese by health charts suggesting the ideal ratio between height and weight. Nevertheless, her weight was smoothly distributed devoid of displaying a fat belly. Thus, whether fully dressed and especially when naked she did not appear fat. Instead, she was voluptuous! In addition, since neither of them had showered yet after the previous night's lesbian sex, Anna's sexual smell was extremely potent. Her sexual scent was so intoxicating, that Vivian experienced a minor orgasm independent of Anna's reaction. Whether Anna climaxed or not was in no way an influence on Vivian's sense of ecstasy and euphoria.

Anna Nezhdanova woke up in the middle of Vivian's application of anilingus on her, and quickly realized what was happening to her. She was literally purring as a result of the exquisite feeling she was enjoying from the administrations of Vivian's tongue. Anna got the impression from Vivian's worshiping of her fat ass that she found her ass alluring.

That had not been the case for any of her casual lovers. Every one of them seemed fit to allude to her fat ass and what a detraction that was to them. As a result, anilingus as a sexual foreplay never entered their minds. In fact the only lover who did perform anilingus on her was her husband. But he only did so upon demand by her. He never did so on his own initiative. That Vivian was licking her ass hole voluntarily without any directive from her was the trigger to send her into an exquisite orgasm.

Anna emitted a huge gasp of heavy breathing as a result of her orgasm. Knowing that Vivian's tongue stimulation on her anus was not enough for full satisfaction, she said in her husky sultry voice, "That was good my sweet lover. But please come up to me. I need to really kiss you and receive some awesome kisses from you. I need to really love on you."

Complying with Anna's request, Vivian repositioned herself so that she was facing the opera soprano face to face, side by side. Thereupon, they commenced an erotic osculation. They each used their tongues to maximize their intimate clinches. Their intimate caresses augmented by their mutual manual stimulation of each other's clits were so intense that each succumbed to a second orgasm.

Their orgasms were not so overwhelming so as to prevent further immediate sexual action. Consequently, Anna in her patented low heavy sultry voice made more seductive by her Russian accent, commanded, "Please get on your back lover, and let me love on you properly."

Vivian noted that Anna had not uttered such an endearment during the entire time of the previous night's sex action. This could only mean that their sex together had been awesome. As she complied with Anna's command, the latter commenced an erotic stimulation by her intimate kisses and caresses of her entire body.

Anna naturally paid extra time at sucking on Vivian's breasts and nipples. Anna's own bosom was ravishingly inviting such that she was not envious of Vivian's mammary glands unlike most of Vivian's past female sex partners. Vivian had suspected such envy resulted in some of them not providing a thorough oral stimulation of her boobs as she would have liked. That was not the case with Anna's tongue action which caused both of them to experience yet another mini orgasm each simultaneously.

Not yet ready to succumb to her latest orgasm, but preferring to continue their lesbian lovemaking, prompted Vivian to vocalize in her sultry voice, as she was panting from her climax, "Yes! Yes! Yes that's it! Go ahead and bite my tits! Don't be shy! That's how I like it!"

Heeding Vivian's demand despite the fact she knew that Vivian had climaxed simultaneously with her own mini orgasm, Anna did as she was asked. She alternated by nipping the nipples before chomping down on them with her teeth. Vivian squeaked at nips and yelped at the bites.

An irrelevant thought crossed her mind in that she noted this was the first time she had uttered sex talk in German in midst of a sexual dalliance. Of course, none of her previous lovers, male or female could speak German. In any case, with the consideration of the titty sixty-nine oral sex, this tryst with Anna Nezhdanova had produced two firsts to add to her sexual history. Which in turn would shorten two more items eliminated from her imagined sexual bucket list to be accomplished before her death. Mind you such list had to be blank. She certainly could not imagine what more she would like to do in sex which she had not yet done.

Anna continued tongue exploring Vivian's body relentlessly moving southwards. She paused at Vivian's belly button to pay extra attention there. It had the effect of causing Vivian to swoon as the stimulating sensations were overwhelming. Then when Anna reached Vivian's vulva, the latter's passion was in overdrive.

Anna did a thorough tongue licking stimulation of Vivian's clitoris, 'G' spot, urethra, vaginal opening, labia minora and labia majora. Anna was able to also reach Vivian's perineum and anus. For each of the labia folds Anna would suck in the tissue and feast on it. On the second go around as Anna started to suck on Vivian's clit the latter climaxed yet again. In reaction to her new orgasm Vivian squirted! Luckily with Anna's position, the splash only hit her chin and neck. Nevertheless, Vivian's discharge was the trigger for Anna's new orgasm as well.

Vivian was still not yet fully satisfied. Consequently, she was not prepared to wave the white flag of surrender and quit this 'good morning' wake up sexual activity. She was panting even more vociferously from the reaction of this latest orgasm, and now was visibly perspiring. Vivian still managed to utter again in a husky sultry voice an agonizing desperate plea, "Please Anna darling! I'm not done yet. I'm still not there. I want more! I need more! You must fuck me. Really fuck me. You know what you need to do."

Although Anna was quite willing to call it quits at this juncture, she was not desirous to be adjudged a wuss by the Estonian Prime Minister's wife. Just as she rejoiced in receiving the public acclaim for her operatic singing prowess, likewise she wanted to be privately praised for her sexuality by her love partners. Besides an inner voice was exhorting her on by, 'Come on Anna do it! You want it too!'

Accordingly, Anna moved up to be on her side next to the supine Estonian. Then Anna turned to Vivian and proceeded to interlock their mutual legs to commence a lesbian scissoring love move. Since each of their pussies were absolutely drenched from their previous activities, the sensation of their vulvae rubbing against each other was superbly exquisite.

As this lesbian love move is generally a strenuous exercise, both ladies were perspiring generously. It augured well for a most intense orgasm. Sure enough, they climaxed almost simultaneously, and they were both left screaming as a result of one of the most intense orgasms either of them had experienced. In addition, Anna had squirted, discharging her female fluids against Vivian's belly. As soon as she caught her breath after finishing her scream of exultation, with a wicked smile Anna said, "Serves you right."

Vivian chuckled and merely quipped, "Touché!"

They disengaged and Vivian rolled off the bed and started the coffee machine located in the suite. She then went into the bathroom to clean her vulva with a washcloth, and she provided Anna with a similar wet washcloth for her use. She also procured a cup of coffee for each of them to imbibe while seated completely on the bed with their backs against the backboard.

As she took a sip of coffee, Anna said, "Well thanks for the coffee lover, and for the washcloth. Actually, I'm surprised by you fetching the washcloth as I know I do really smell. Still, you know there is a shower available in this suite? It seems like an unnecessary gesture."

Vivian replied, "Oh but I have an alternative proposal to suggest remedying our current condition of the results of our lesbian debauchery. First of all, can you tell me when you have to leave to catch your plane. I believe you said you're returning to your home in Vienna?"

"My flight doesn't leave until three-twenty five in the afternoon, and I believe Dmitri's flight to London leaves five minutes later. I have no idea why he's going to London and not to Moscow. So, I thought there would be plenty of time to have a decent meal here and do a little sightseeing and explore a little of what Tallinn has to offer for a tourist. I've only been to your city once before when I was a little girl and Estonian territory was part of the Soviet Union. I imagine lots has changed since then."

Naturally, Anna was not privy to the fact that Dmitri Arkhangelsky had elected to be treated for his cancer at London's cancer hospital called the Royal Marsden, and he had a treatment appointment there scheduled for the following day.

Continuing the conversation Vivian asked, "You are aware of the Finnish saunas which flourish in Estonia as well?"

Anna replied, "Yes of course. I've actually partaken the experience of one when I gave a concert in Helsinki some years back. Why do you ask?"

"It so happens that I have an old fashioned wooden stove sauna installed in the basement of my home. Rather than take a shower here, why don't you come with me to my home and get thoroughly clean? I can also offer a sumptuous breakfast or brunch whichever suits your appetite."

"What about your husband? I understand you're not legally married to him, but because of your long standing relationship with him, you're considered as good as actually married and he is the Prime Minister of Estonia after all."

Vivian replied, "Raimond is very understanding of my sexual needs and is not jealous. He knows that I love him unconditionally as much as any woman can love a man, no matter who I sleep with otherwise. He knows that I go to the orgies at a sex club in which I'm a member whenever I'm in the United States to visit my family,"

In a non sequitur, Anna interrupted and asked, "So you're both an American and an Estonian holding dual citizenships, just like me being Austrian as well as Russian?"

"Just so. By the way, this body chain belt I'm wearing is a prize given to me by the sex club for winning a sex competition which they periodically conduct during their orgies."

Anna was stunned by that last declaration. So she asked, "A sex competition? Do you mean to tell me that this sex club conducts a sex contest like the one you described that the Roman Empress participated some two thousand years ago?

Vivian answered, "Yes indeed. The club which is called the Texas Love Ranch or TLR for short and before you ask, it is located near Dallas, TX. It does indeed conduct a contest like Messalina as to which lady can service the most sex partners. A couple of differences to Messalina's ancient contest are that we usually have three contestants. The contest is time limited either to six or eight hours but no more than twelve hours as twenty-four hours are deemed to be too long and would tend to deprive the time for the orgy guests to devote to their normally expected orgy sexual activities.