Maia Laaning Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Another wrinkle in the TLR Messalina like contest, is that the contestants take on two lovers at a time. While lying flat on her back her male love partner would fuck her à la cowboy position. That is the male partner straddles the contestant and inserts his penis in her cunt for an orthodox vaginal penetration sexual intercourse. At the same time a female partner will hover over the contestant to present her vulva for some cunnilingus action."

Anna commented, "Oh my that's so hot! I think I would have loved to be such a contestant in such a sexual contest."

Vivian continued, "If at the end of the time limit, there is a tie between two or all three contestants there is a sudden death additional contest where the contestant who produces the quickest blow job would be declared the winner."

Anna opined, "Considering, that you replicated Messalina's historic sexual feat while at college, I can see you had the advantage to prevail in this type of contest."

Vivian advised, "Oh but that's not the contest I won to gain this body chain belt. The contest I won was called 'Double Pleasure'. In this contest I and my only opponent were required to service all of the male orgy guests via a double anal penetration. Thus, there was a time limit that the contestant who had entertained the most male partners would be declared the winner if neither contestant had withdrawn. However, as there were twenty-four male orgy guests, it was decided that if each of us completed the twelve double sodomies before the time limit had expired, we were declared co-champions. And that was what actually occurred."

Anna reacted, "Oh wow! You're certainly a sexy lady, I don't think I could take two cocks up my ass at the same time. However, your TLR sure sounds like an exciting club. I think I would love to attend an orgy."

Vivian responded, "I understand you have an apartment in New York City for the times you spend in the United States. I do have some clout with the management of the TLR. So perhaps if we keep in touch, I can arrange for you to attend an orgy with me as my guest."

"Of yes that would be awesome! Luckily Yusif, my husband seldom accompanies me to New York as he is too tied up in his business in Vienna."

Vivian returned to the topic at hand, "Well OK then that's something to look forward to. Anyway, as I said Raimond is very tolerant towards the extramarital sex I indulge in. He doesn't even mind that while I'm in the United States, I have an occasional tryst with my former serious boyfriend, Jed Baxter, an extremely wealthy businessman in Chicago. Raimond has opined that since Jed has been married for almost forty years he's not worried that that Jed would forsake his marriage to lure me away from Raimond. Besides Raimond is confident of my love towards him that he knows that I'm unlikely to contemplate a different living arrange with anyone else. In any case Raimond is comforted in knowing that he fucks me a helluva lot more than Jed."

Anna reacted, "Oh my! Your situation sure seems ideal for you to enjoy unbridled extramarital sex without any guilt."

Vivian continued, "In fact Raimond certainly would not be perturbed by my dalliance with you. He would most likely approve of the fact, that I made love to one of the world's premier opera stars. In fact were he at home at this moment, he would have dearly loved to have group sex with you and me. I can aver that you would not have been disappointed in knowing him in the Biblical sense. He is indeed a terrific lover! But as it is, he's in Brussels for EU matters, and he won't be back until Tuesday.

"Besides because he is the Prime Minister, he has separate living quarters at ther PM residence at Stenbock Maja (House) the official government building. I'm not allowed to stay there during the times Raimond is busy in government affairs because I'm a prominent member of the opposing political party. But I am allowed to visit him at night and on Sundays or he can come and stay at our private home. Maia is able to reside at the Stenbock Maja with him if she so desired, but has opted to live with me, because otherwise she would have had to attend a different school and miss her established friends and acquaintances."

Anna replied, "Oh my what an understanding husband indeed! Especially since in essence you're living apart from your husband but you still manage an intact relationship! I can only wish my own husband; Yusif was as understanding as your Raimond. Since my own son, sired by a previous lover, is in the household, my husband has been suspicious of my sexual proclivities. Considering that it is well known that I've had two serious lovers prior to him, I'm sure Yusif suspects I take on lovers while I'm not in Vienna. I also think he doesn't realize that in a pinch I am willing to make love on a woman. He makes it a point of attending as many of my performances as possible to ward off any extramarital sexual activity on my part. Thank God he was unable to come here for this concert."

Vivian quipped, "I guess you subscribe to the maxim 'what he doesn't know can't hurt him'. I used to think that about my second husband as I continued to attend orgies at the TLR when I would periodically visit my family in the United States. But keeping such a secret sure came back to bite me in the ass and paved the way for my divorce."

"Oh, how so?"

"He suspected my attendance at these orgies. This became evident to him when he once conversed with Maia who was only three years old at the time. I regularly took Maia with me in these visits to the United States. When asked by my husband to describe one such visit, Maia innocently revealed that during the visit, that I had caught a plane to go visit some other friends in another city for a weekend in which I did not take her but left her with my sister.

"My husband knew that I was a member of the TLR before we got married. So he put two and two together as he surmised that I would have taken Maia with me had I really been visiting other friends. So he correctly concluded that I had attended an orgy at the TLR, and he was not pleased to learn that I had kept this secret from him."

Anna ventured, "So the shit hit the proverbial fan as you Americans would say?"

"Well not immediately. But I subsequently miscarried and also at the same I was advised by the doctors that I had become infertile. So from such dreadful news I incautiously drank heavily at a nearby tavern and accepted an offer for a threesome sex with two men who came to my table who seemed to sympathetically commiserate with me. That incident of adultery was the catalyst for the failure of my marriage as reconciliation proved to be subsequently unsuccessful; maybe even impossible as it turns out."

Anna said, "Well that sure sucks. However, it looks like you've recovered and are in a pretty good situation now."

Vivian replied, "True enough. Anyway, it's all water under the bridge. So, back to my offer. Do you think you'd like to come to my house and partake in a sauna?"

"Sure thing. Sounds like fun."

"Great! Let me call Maia to find out where she is."

After Maia answered her call, Vivian asked, "Where are you? Are you at home?"

"No I'm not. I'm actually on the same floor as you at the Swissôtel in Dmitri's suite. And yes before you ask, I'm no longer a virgin. I had a wonderful night as well as a spectacular morning."

Vivian replied, "Well, congratulations then. My little girl has become a woman! I'm so happy for you. I must admit that for a first lover, you could not have done any better than Dmitri Arkhangelsky."

"That's for sure, Mom. Dmitri is truly the real sex bomb diggity. I sure would love to fuck him and suck on his cock continuously without let up!"

Vivian then said, "Let's not get carried away. There are lots more cocks for you to explore in your sexual journey."

"I know that Mom. Do not fear that I'll be foolish. I know Dmitri is too old for me to even consider a fling. I'm pretty sure we'll never meet again; I certainly would not be pursuing him. Definitely not to Moscow."

At this juncture Vivian was glad that they were speaking in Estonian as their conversation sure would be embarrassing if their co-occupants in the rooms especially Dmitri could understand their dialogue. Vivian then said, "Well look Maia, Anna has indicated that she wouldn't mind coming to our house and use our sauna. It goes without saying it would include some play time. Why don't you ask Dmitri if he would like to come along?"

Remarkably, in relating this blatant sexual proposal to her daughter, Vivian did not hesitate in suggesting participating in group sex with Maia. Perhaps having engaged in sporadic incestuous lesbian acts with her sister in the past had wiped away any guilt feelings she might be susceptible to when contemplating such brazen lascivious activity contemporaneously with her daughter. Besides given her own sexual proclivities she was certain Maia would eventually end up as sexual as herself.

As for Maia, she was likewise not grossed out with the prospect of having sex in the presence of her mother. Even the possibility of having incidental indirect sex with her mother held no horrors for her. She was grateful that unlike some of her female acquaintances, she did not have to be sneaky and pretend to be chaste in order to avoid censure and be subject to insufferable lectures on the importance of remaining pure.

Dmitri had no problem in accepting this proposal. And so, they all agreed to go along to Vivian and Maia's Tallinn home. They naturally had the use of the limousine service to take all four of them from the hotel to the home. Once they were finished at the home, the plan was for Maia to return with Dmitri and Anna in the limousine to fetch Vivian's Škoda vehicle parked at the Solaris parking house and also to recover her dress.

Since Anna and Vivian per force, came to realize that Maia's only clothing attire would be her Mink fur coat and winter boots, they decided to reciprocate her near nudity, and likewise wear nothing underneath their respective fur coats. Accordingly, Vivian having hung her gown on a hotel clothes hanger, carried her dress over her shoulder to the limousine.

Dmitri and Anna packed up their belongings, so they were able to check out of their suites in a timely manner. Since their arrangement with the limousine service was for the entire day, they opted to take their luggage with them into the limousine. They could then subsequently dress themselves at the Laaning home to casual wear for their forthcoming air travel.

This time, during the walk to the transport vehicle, Maia was more circumspect than her evening's entrance. She ensured that her coat was completely fastened together so that she could not even inadvertently flash her naked bod to any passersby. Vivian and Anna were likewise careful to ensure that their coats would not offer a glimpse of their naked flesh during their trip from the suite to the lobby desk and then to the limousine.

As they approached limousine after Anna and Dmitri had checked out, Vivian addressed her daughter, "Maia dear, you had Dmitri all to yourself last night and this morning. And I have no problem with you having him in the sauna. Also, Anna has told me that she has had some sex with him several times in the past. So, during this limousine ride to our house, would you please let me have Dmitri."

Maia stubbornly asked, "So, what am I to do? Just watch you? There's no fun in watching."

"Well you can do some girl on girl sex with Anna. I certainly enjoyed really great sex with her. I trust that you're not averse to some lesbian sex, are you?"

Maia answered, "Of course not. I've done the deed several times with Riina during some of our sleep overs. Well OK mother I'll let Dmitri know what to expect."

Accordingly, Vivian informed Anna of the agreement she had reached with Maia. The opera soprano responded, "OK lover. I'm sure I'll enjoy the charms of your daughter just as much as I enjoyed you."

Anna went on to apprise Dmitri of what to expect on the ride to Vivian and Maria's home. The limousine contained two long leather covered benches facing each other. The benches were wide enough to accommodate a couple making love while facing each other, either side to side or one on top of the other.

Maia was the first to enter the limousine. After removing and setting aside her winter boots, she settled down to lie flat on her back on one of the benches. She opted to keep her fur coat on to avoid chafing her skin against the leather surface of the bench. Seeing Maia so situated, Anna also removed her boots and elected to keep her coat on as well, but naturally unbuttoned and unzipped her garment to allow for naked skin to naked skin contact.

Accordingly, Anna ascended the bench and hovered over the supine Maia. She bent down to initially kiss the young Estonian woman. The kiss to Anna's mind was surprisingly most pleasant. Knowing how young Maia was, Anna was impressed by the passion Maia was able to instill in their osculation. As a result, Anna was highly aroused which in turn caused her to be equally passionate to the youngster.

Anna was soon compelled to take their lesbian coupling to the next level.

Accordingly, she switched her upright position to enable her to commence an oral sixty-nine mutual cunnilingus. As neither one had showered since their sexual activity in the past night and ensuing morning, the sexual smells emanating from their respective vulvae were powerfully potent. Neither woman was deterred from enjoying their activity as the raw odor proved to be an intoxicating stimulant to their passionate arousal.

Actually, Maia had an additional benefit to be grateful for the presence of Anna's sexual essence. Since Anna was wearing her open fur coat, by turning around to enable the sixty-nine sex, perforce Maia was completely covered by the coat, and was operating in the dark. Thus, Anna's redolence helped direct Maia to the proper spot for her to apply her tongue.

The darkness coupled with Anna's sexual odor had a profound effect on Maia's libido throughout their sixty-nine sexual activity. Given the pleasure of Anna's relentless tongue action on her clit, 'G' spot, urethra and labia, Maia experienced two consecutive mini orgasms culminating in a third full-fledged climax. She squirted and her discharge harmlessly fell onto her fur coat and soiled it some more. Once Maia had recovered her equilibrium from her euphoria, she had the irreverent thought that the subsequent necessity of dry-cleaning of her coat was well worth it. Considering that she had already squirted when with Dmitri, at least she mused that this time with Anna she had not acquired a further extra expense with regards to the upkeep of her fabulous coat.

For her part Anna was cognizant that Maia had cum twice before the obvious super climax resulting in Maia's discharge of her female fluids. That knowledge in conjunction with Maia's tantalizing cunnilingus stimulation of her vulva was the catalysis for Anna to reach her very own super packed orgasm. In reaction she gasped loudly and started panting conspicuously. In addition, she was mildly perspiring as she envisioned a display of fireworks and shooting stars.

As Anna recovered her equilibrium from her breathtaking orgasm, she belatedly realized she had thoughtlessly neglected to pull up her fur coat to her waist so as not to smother Maia. Mortified by her inconsideration, Anna dismounted from Maia and thereby, the both of them sat up, side by side. Speaking in Russian, Anna apologized, "I'm so sorry Maia for having allowed my fur coat to cover you up while I could have easily hiked it up over my ass. I hope you were able to breathe OK?"

Maia responded, "Oh sure, I had no problem breathing. Not to worry about your coat over me, the ensuing darkness was a turn on for me. It was a trip! I had a blast."

Anna was surprised by Maia's insouciance, but it seemed to coincide with Vivian's observations. She could not help thinking that Vivian and Maia were a formidable sexy mother and daughter pair. Or like mother like daughter. Or the acorn doesn't fall far from the oak tree.

Meanwhile, when Dmitri Arkhangelsky had entered the limousine, as directed by Anna, he lied down on the leather bench opposite the one occupied by Maia and Anna. He had dressed in casual clothes so that he was comfortable on a supine position against the leather covered bench. For this trip he had opted to go commando for the convenience of Vivian to get to his cock as he did not intend to remove his trousers.

When Vivian entered the limousine, she intended to disrobe completely to become totally naked. Considering the tinted glass of the limousine, she had no apprehension of being witnessed by other motorists, their passengers or pedestrians on the street. Besides the appeal of public sex was alluring to Vivian. She had participated in two instances of public sex while enjoying her honeymoon vacation in Italy after the wedding to her second husband.

She completed induction to the Tenth Club* during the flight to Italy. In other words, she brazenly had public sex with her husband right on their first class seat, while the plane was in the air bound for Rome. To successfully complete the sexual intercourse on the plane, her model friend Carmen Kass along with two others accompanying Carmen, had shielded the view of the copulating couple from other passengers and crew.

(*the Tenth Club gets its name from the fact that commercial airplanes fly about 10K KM above sea level. In America it is known as the Mile High Club, since some affluent persons intimidated by the risk of possible public exposure of their sex act on a commercial flight, hire a private plane which fly only one mile above sea level)

The other instance of public sex occurred in Venice, Italy, wherein she paid some extra euros to the gondolier for him to look the other way during their engaged gondola ride. It was a thrill beyond description for Vivian to have sex on the gondola while hundreds if not thousands of passersby were strolling on the adjacent sidewalks. To facilitate the sex, Vivian was free buffing so that she did not need the use of her hands to hold her panties aside to allow for penile penetration under her skirt.

As Vivian climbed aboard the limousine, she noticed that Anna and Maia had left their fur coats on while removing their winter boots. So, Vivian did the opposite, by removing her fur coat but keeping her snow boots on. She invariably loved to march to the beat of a different drummer. Having set aside her fur coat, Vivian immediately knelt down on the floor of the limousine beside Dmitri's groin. She bent down to prep Dmitri for the expected coitus. Since Dmitri had opted to go commando, Vivian encountered little difficulty in fishing out his cock to commence the blow job.

Needing only two deep throat plunges, Dmitri was ready. Vivian climbed onto the bench, snow boots and all, to hover over him facing him. Without delay she impaled herself on his stiff phallus. Thereupon, she commenced an orderly moderately paced bump and grind movement. What made this coitus a heady experience for Vivian was the awareness that she was fucking a man who had been fucking her daughter!

That is not to say that such was the sole reason for Vivian's attraction to the Russian baritone. Dmitri Arkhangelsky was an extremely attractive man. He was as tall as Vivian which gave him a towering presence on the operatic stage. What made his appearance very stunning, though, was his mane of white silvery hair. Rather than make him old looking, instead it created an image of a dominate energetic and very virile man. One that no straight woman could resist.

Although Vivian was absolutely devoted romantically and totally in love with her common law husband, Raimond Kruuse, that is not to say she didn't find Dmitri alluring and a desirous sex love partner. He certainly was a cut above almost all of her other sex partners including most of the men she encountered at the TLR orgies.