Maia Laaning Ch. 06

Story Info
Foursome sex in the sauna.
6.8k words
4.14
1.5k
00

Part 6 of the 21 part series

Updated 05/01/2024
Created 06/01/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The trip from the Swissôtel to Vivian and Maia's home was long enough so that each couple were able to reach complete satisfaction of their sexual activity by the time the limousine pulled up to the driveway. Vivian naturally covered herself up with her fur coat and carried her evening dress to the house. Maia donned her winter boots and followed her mother.

Anna and Dmitri left their luggage in the limousine as it was engaged all day for the use of the opera singers. Thus, the limousine driver was instructed to return to this address by 01:45 PM in order for Dmitri and Anna to catch their flights in plenty of time. At the hotel Dmitri had taken the time to switch to casual wear and so entered the home without delay. Since Anna had remained essentially naked, she had set aside clothes to wear for her airplane trip, she took them in a travel bag with her into Vivian's home.

With their steamy sex trip in the hired limousine over, the four of them, Vivian Laaning, her daughter Maia, Dmitri Arkhangelsky and Anna Nezhdanova, entered Vivian and Maia's home. Vivian directed Maia to draw the blinds on the first floor windows. They all collectively felt that they might as well be naked considering what the agenda for this visit would entail and so they all dutifully undressed. Mind you the ladies only had their fur coats and winter boots to remove to become fully naked. Dmitri, though, did not need to take too long a time to rid himself of his minimal casual wear.

Once the blinds were drawn and everyone was naked, Vivian also directed Maia to start making some breakfast as she would start the fire for the sauna. Once Vivian had satisfactorily started the fire, she returned to help Maia prepare a breakfast and brunch smorgasbord featuring Estonian and American cuisine. The fare consisted of hard boiled eggs, bacon, pork sausages, cold ham, sourdough bread, light rye bread, sült (head cheese), rosolje (beet salad), liver pâté, cheese balls, marinated herring, sardines, anchovies paste, caviar, and pancakes. Condiments included butter, pancake syrup, jam, vinegar, mustard, ketchup plus coffee and orange juice.

The Russians were amazed at the variety and quantity of the food offered, but more surprising was how quickly Maia and Vivian had prepared and served the food on the dining room table. Anna was compelled to observe, "What a splendid feast you two have laid out and so quickly. Although I watched you two do it, I'm still amazed how you managed to prepare the food so quickly especially as you were naked while cooking. But surely that's too much food the four of us can't possibly eat all that you have laid out."

Vivian replied, "I've made it my main goal as her mother to make sure that Maia learned how to cook. I had her helping me prepare meals since she was seven years old, and once she was twelve years old, she became the main cook in our household. As you can see Maia and I work well together so that it's always a pleasure for the two of us to prepare a festive meal. As for the food, I'm sure we will all be hungry again after our sauna and before you have to leave to catch your flights. And what we don't finish will be available for when my husband returns from Brussels on Tuesday." Although not actually legally married to Raimond Kruuse, still their relationship had been solid, lasting more than ten years that the public perceived then married. As a result, they had come to refer to each other as married spouses.

During the meal and while waiting for the sauna rocks to be adequately heated, there ensued a fascinating conversation between the four of them. Since they had been engaged in sex immediately prior to entering the house, there was no awkwardness due to the fact that they were all totally naked. Instead, it seemed quite natural and was not a factor whatsoever in the discussion.

Because of the different languages it was difficult in managing a common conversation amongst all four of them. By default English was best, since all of them could at least understand rudimentary English so long as it was spoken slowly. Vivian was the most fluent since English had been her primary language of use for more than half her life. Maia had the next best command of English. Since her command of Russian was even better than her English, Maia was the one who the Russians could rely on to translate any dialogue that was beyond their comprehension. Remarkably, Dmitri who had the least command of English needed to rely on Maia only infrequently. More often he relied on Maia's assistance to speaking as opposed to listening.

Not surprisingly mother and daughter Laanings were thoroughly entertained by the numerous anecdotes of their careers with which the Russian opera stars were able to regale them. One of the amusing anecdotes Anna provided had to deal with the time Anna was in San Francisco, CA to perform in Verdi's opera Macbeth. For her appearances, the opera company had provided Anna limousine services for her transport needs during the duration of her contract appearances just like this Estonian concert had provided transport services for Dmitri and her on this occasion.

It so happened, that on the occasion of the opening night of a three nights one matinee scheduled contract engagement, there were two gentlemen fans who had gained entrance to Anna's dressing room. Anna was charmed by both of these admirers to such an extent that she succumbed to agreeing to a threesome sex in the dressing room once all the other interlopers had left. The ensuing sex was so enjoyable that Anna invited the two to accompany her on the limousine ride for the matinee performance two days later. Needless to say, these gentlemen admirers were quick to acquiesce, and they were more than happy to see Anna perform in the opera once again.

During that ensuing limousine drive which proved to be a fairly lengthy trip considering the disparate locations required to pick up each gentleman in turn, before heading towards the opera house, the sex conducted in the motor vehicle was awesome. So hot was the ensuing sex, whereby Anna was giving head to one gentleman while having her vagina looked after by the other gentleman, that the actual temperature in the vehicle was becoming oppressive for comfort. In fact Anna was perspiring vociferously.

Just as Anna was about to order the limousine driver to lower the temperature in the motor vehicle, she recalled an anecdote she had read in Time magazine attributed to Kathleen Battle, the black opera soprano who was renowned as the quintessential opera prima donna. Apparently, Ms Battle, when once also engaged by the San Francisco opera company for a performance, likewise found the atmosphere during her limousine ride to be stifling and not to her liking.

As a result, Ms Battle contacted her agent in New York City, despite a three hours time differential, instructing him to contact the limousine service in San Francisco, who in turn were to contact the limousine driver to adjust the air conditioner of the limousine accordingly. So, Anna decided to try the same ploy, but she encountered a far different result. After apprising the situation, Anna's agent replied, "So what do you want me to do about it? You have an intercom in the limousine to contact the driver. Use it to get what you want. Please Anna, don't bother me with such a trifling matter."

Thereupon, the agent hung up immediately. This left Anna with the impression that she did not have the panache and had yet a far way to go to match Ms Battle's command of the inherent expected haughtiness of an operatic superstar.

Since Maia was the youngest in this group, she naturally had little to offer by way of anecdotes either amusing, ribald or intriguing. It turned out that Vivian, amongst the four, had the most sensational sexual anecdotes to relate. Anna particularly encouraged Vivian to explain her tattoos on her thighs to the other two. Maia was most amazed at the explanation. Although she had as a matter of course seen her mother naked on various occasions, but as these were incidental occurrences without any prurient factor involved unlike this occasion, Maia really hadn't taken particular notice of these tattoos. Mind you since she had a pretty good notion of the nature of her mother's sexuality, she wasn't terribly shocked by this sensational revelation.

However, when Vivian, at the behest of Anna's continued urging, recounted the circumstances of how and why she was wearing a unique gold plated body chain belt around her waist, Maia was truly shocked by this revelation. During all the past vacation trips to the United States to visit their other family members, Maia had taken at face value the explanation that on some of those trips her mother had taken a day off to visit some other friends in Dallas, TX without taking her along.

As Maia saw it, if her mother was truly visiting some old friends in Dallas, it stood to reason that she wouldn't take her along as their acquaintanceship would hold no interest to her. So that's why it was shocking to her to now hear the truth of the matter. Although she suspected that her mother was something of a libertine, she could never have imagined to the extent as revealed at this time. To learn that her mother went to orgies and won a prize as she was able to take two cocks simultaneously up her ass boggled her mind since she had never conceived the possibility. Not even once, mind you, but twelve successive times during one ongoing gangbang, was totally incomprehensible to Maia.

In her estimation of her mother, Maia was extremely proud of her accomplishments. Vivian had been a former cabinet minister in the previous administration. There was talk that once Kaja Kallas, the first female Estonian Prime Minister would retire, Vivian was touted as the logical successor to the leadership of the Reform Party and perhaps become the second female Prime Minister of Estonia. In addition, Vivian started her own craft beer enterprise, which had become hugely successful in Europe and had become a popular imported beer elsewhere in the world especially including Canada and the United States in North America.

Vivian had first acquired her significant fortune from acquiring and converting to her own personal use, the undiscovered by the legal authorities of some of the substantial embezzled funds, which her first husband and Maia's legitimate father, had purloined from his employer, Baxter & Sons. Nevertheless, with the success of her craft beer enterprise in conjunction with prudent wise investments, her net worth had increased to double her initial fortune. It easily made her the wealthiest woman in Estonia.

Thus, Maia had been cognizant that her mother was truly a woman of substance in every sense of the word. However, for Maia to now learn to the extent of the nature of the wanton sexuality of her mother was mind blowing indeed. All Maia could think of was that her mother was quite a remarkable woman, and she as in awe of her. That is not to say she was prepared to kowtow to Vivian on any many of the routine differences they experienced in their mother-daughter relationship. But at least, when Maia felt she didn't get her way even when she felt she should have, her respect for her mother made her disappointment easier to bear.

After Vivian had finished the recounting of the circumstances surrounding her acquisitions of her tattoos and the body chain belt, Maia had noticed that she was wearing additional ornaments on her naked body. As curiosity got the better of her, Maia asked in Estonian, "I notice mother, that you are wearing in addition to your body chain belt, a necklace and I count five ankle bracelets on your ankles. I haven't seen that necklace before, and I had noticed that whenever you dress up you tend to usually wear four of these ankle bracelets and not five. Is there any significance to this extra bling you have adorned yourself?"

Although theoretically Vivian and Maia could converse in English, it was awkward for them to do so given their natural affinity to speak Estonian exclusively. Besides, Vivian was thinking she had already gone too far in recounting her sexual escapades to two strangers whom she was unlikely ever to encounter again. She would have preferred to confide her sexual past to Maia without the presence of others. Accordingly, Vivian said to Maia, "I'll explain later the significance when we are alone.

Then to the others, Vivian explained in English, "I just told my daughter to fetch some extra towels for your use in making it comfortable for our sauna activities. And I think we're ready to go downstairs."

Maia took the hint from her mother and grabbed some extra towels from the linen closet. Then they all descended to the basement, and Vivian was saying to Anna in German, "Since you've had some history with Dmitri, and I had a go at him in the limousine ride would you mind if Maia has his cock exclusively? Although, we can always assist in her endeavors to pleasing Dmitri. After all as I told you earlier, she was a virgin, and no doubt she'll remember this weekend forever."

Anna laconically answered, "Sure thing. Let's see how it goes."

At the bottom of the stairs, by turning right, the sauna facilities were arraigned along the length of the wall closest to the street. The first room was a dressing room containing also storage cabinet for towels, and other sundry cleansing products such as loofahs and birch leaf whisk known as vita in Estonian. There was a corridor leading to the sauna room with shower stalls between the dressing room and the sauna.

The sauna room contained two tiers of benches each 150 cm in width providing plenty of room to engage in sex. For comfort, Maia laid out double layers of towels on the top bench and invited Dmitri to lay down on it. She also laid three towels side by side on the bottom bench. Then Maia dropped to her knees on the center towel and leaned forward to give head on the supine Dmitri Arkhangelsky. Anna, on her knees, occupied the towel to Maia's left and she reached bent over to lick Maia's nipple of her left breast. Vivian was then on the other side administrating similar caresses on her daughter's right breast. In addition, both Anna and Vivian would reach with a free hand to coordinate an effective stimulation of Maia's vulva.

As a novice debauchee, Maria's technique for this blow job rivaled that of the most sexually sophisticated experienced female. Without prior experience, she per force acted on instinct alone. Her ultimate motive was to do what gave her pleasure, and happily it proved to provide pleasure to Dmitri equally as well. With her hands she was caressing his balls gingerly and gently squeezing them as well. She would alternate such stimulation by tongue licking them. Occasionally, she would swallow his sac whole and swirl his balls in her mouth. He would respond with a gasp of surprise at this action.

The way Maia was administering the stimulation on his penis was especially excruciating but thrilling for Dmitri. Intermittently, with closed eyes she was tongue licking Dmitri's mushroom-like cockhead and the pushed back foreskin. Her tongue tickling of his foreskin was a particular thrill for him. The pièce de résistance though, of her oral lovemaking was the occasional withdrawal of her hand from his rod to affect a deep throat plunge and hold the entire length of his staff in her mouth for a brief, but significant passage of time. Apart from that, she would maintain a pattern of relentless oral thrusts and retreat on his cock. This bobbing up and down on his prick was accompanied by an equally relentless manual stroking of his penis.

Maia's continuation of the fellatio was accompanied by her moaning clearly indicating her joy in the activity. As Dmitri could easily discern that Maia was enjoying her lovemaking, this in turn elevated his passion exponentially above his normal pleasure in fellatio. As a result, he was grunting passionately. He was thinking that if indeed Maia was God's gift to him as compensation for his terminal illness, then this weekend with Maia was as satisfactory as he could wish for. Save of course, the canceling his illness.

Maia, sensing that she was providing extraordinary pleasure to Dmitri, was per force experiencing a full-fledged orgasm. Her climax had a huge assist from the stimulation provided simultaneously by the vigorous action of Anna and her mother, Vivian. Her satisfactory orgasmic pleasure was not discerned by the others. Although she was consciously sweating, a normal indicator that she had climaxed, but that signal was offset by the heat of the sauna.

Notwithstanding, her ecstasy emanating from the experience of her euphoric orgasm, she wanted more. In fact, Maia had developed an insatiable desire to have his cock penetrating her vagina. So to that end, she withdrew her mouth from his cock before he could arrive at his climax. In this regard, luckily Maia was fortunate enough that Dmitri let his mind wander in his thoughts unrelated to the normal fervency of a passionate fellatio. As a result, his build up to climax was slowed down, which in turn allowed his stamina to hold up to provide a satisfactory vaginal penetration sexual intercourse.

Consequently, having disengaged completely from Dmitri, Maia climbed on top of the higher step to hover over him as she faced him in the cowgirl position. Kneeling between his hips, Maia impaled herself on his still very stiff penis. She effected the coitus by pushing off on Dmitri's chest and sliding up and down on his thighs. Maia relieved some of her weight from his pelvis by leaning back and supporting herself on his bent spread apart thighs. Maia let out a deep sigh of contentment as she took her first plunge of his cock.

Anna and Vivian were not to be denied their participation in this peculiar foursome in the sauna. Vivian climbed aboard the higher step of the sauna's bench. Kneeling on either side of Dmitri's head, while facing Maia, lowered herself to invite some pussy eating by the supine Dmitri Arkhangelsky. The latter was overjoyed to have an active role to play while placed underneath his love partners. It is safe to say that most men eschew a passive role in lovemaking, and Dmitri was no exception. To this end, not only was he happily eating out Vivian's pussy, but he was able to reach around to digitally stimulate Vivian's anus to administer extra stimulation for Vivian's pleasure.

As for Vivian, in her position she bent forward first to kiss Maia passionately on the lips. Although clearly surprised by her first sexual kiss from her mother rendering the action as incestuous, Maia returned the kiss with equal passion. Maia was soon compelled to straighten up, and in so doing, allowed Vivian to orally and manually stimulate Maia's breasts and nipples. At this point Maia was in throes of a euphoria which she couldn't possibly have imagined beforehand. Maia was cognizant that she was engaged in incest with her mother, but the pleasure she was enjoying negated her apprehension that she was participating in a disapproved taboo.

For her part, Anna also climbed onto the higher step of the sauna bench. She elected to turn onto her back and slide between Dmitri's spread apart legs. In this position she was able to lick on Dmitri's balls while he was being administered to by the bouncing Maia. Anna also was able to maneuver her head to lick on Maia's perineum and anus as well. The oral stimulation by Anna on both Maia and Dmitri produced a deep-stirring sensation to them resulting in a truly euphoric copulation.

The overpowering steam heat of the sauna tended to dampen the outward reaction to each climax reached. Thus, the subdued dull grunts and heavy breathing emitted by Maia, Vivian and Dmitri as soon as each had reached their sexual rapture belied the true thrills they were actually experiencing. Anna, though, was cognizant of the conclusion of Maia's and Dmitri's copulation which necessitated her cessation of her tongue action on the two of them. Being in such a passive role, Anna was nowhere close to her climax. Accordingly, Anna straightened herself up and switched around to sit upright on the top tier seat. Thereupon she spread her thighs and commenced a rigorous masturbation.