Maia Laaning Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Vivian, who had climaxed before the copulating couple, spotted Anna's movement and opted to come to the diva's rescue. She promptly disengaged herself from Dmitri and jumped down to the bottom tier. Settling down on her knees in front of Anna, she swatted away the active hand from Anna's vulva to start her cunnilingus on the opera singer. The latter was most grateful to not be deprived of a delicious orgasm as a result. Consequently, when she climaxed, Anna was the most vocal in crying out loudly the effects of her pure pleasure, notwithstanding the heat.

Maia and Dmitri repositioned themselves, joining Anna sitting side by side on the top tier. Maia in the preceding week, happened to have watched 'South Pacific' on television, the celebrated musical by Rodgers and Hammerstein. She was, well enchanted, by the song 'Some Enchanted Evening'. She thereupon bought the music and learned to play it on the piano. Thus, spontaneously she started belting out the song as a product of her uninhibited joy she felt on this occasion.

It also so happened that in a recent recital in Moscow, Anna Nezhdanova gave a performance of opera arias intermixed with some popular melodies. Her concert included this song. Thus, Anna almost immediately joined in with Maia to render a duet to the listening pleasure of Dmitri and Vivian. The actual lyrics of this song are:

"Some enchanted evening, you may see a stranger

You may see a stranger across a crowded room

Somehow you know, you gonna know even then

Somewhere you'll see her again and again and again

Some enchanted evening, someone may be laughing

You may see her laughing across a crowded room

Night after night, strange as it seems

The sound of her laughter is gonna sing in all your dreams

Who can explain it? Who's gonna say why?

Fools give you reasons, all the men never try

Some enchanted evening, when you find your true love

When you feel her call you across a crowded room

Then fly to her side, make her your own

All through your life, you gonna dream all alone

Once you have found her, never let her go

Once you have found her, never, never, never

Never let her go"

Never, never, never, never, never

Never let her go"

As the lyrics of the song were obviously written with a male vocalist in mind, Anna and Maia changed the appropriate wording to reflect their own sex. Although Anna clearly possessed the superior musical voice, nevertheless, Maia's voice was strong enough not to put herself into shame or harbor a feeling of inadequacy. In any case, both Vivian and especially Dmitri offered sincere generous applause in appreciation of this unexpected entertainment.

Vivian darted out of the sauna and quickly reemerged with a chilled bottle of a Rhine white wine. The bottle was passed amongst the foursome to round out a truly superior gratification of an unusual sexual experience. They were all in a satisfactory pleasant mood. The opera singers indulged in singing some popular Russian songs with which Maia and Vivian joined to those they were familiar with.

Dmitri was in a most blissful state. This wild weekend primarily with the voluptuous and nubile Maia Laaning went a long way to counteract the prevailing melancholy mood he was constantly in since he learned of his terminal illness. The fact that Maia was a very gorgeous female, probably the most beautiful woman he had ever bedded, made this rendezvous especially magical, almost like a living fantasy. He constantly retained the memory of that remarkable feeling of contentment for the remainder of his life which in turn made his last days bearable.

As for Anna Nezhdanova, she was truly satisfied and overjoyed with her sexual participation after the spectacular concert at the Alexela Concert Hall. She had occasionally after concerts indulged in some sex with strangers, especially when in the mood after a highly successful concert. However, these spontaneous trysts usually were of little consequence in her life as the joy and pleasures derived from them were ephemeral at best, and quickly forgotten.

In Anna's past experience, this weekend of sex was a very rare group sex scene which she had never before participated in. Naturally, in Anna's mindset this made the occasion totally memorable. In addition, for Anna the lesbian sex with Vivian was especially hot! Anna was predominantly straight in sexual orientation, but she was not averse to an occasional indulgence into girl-on-girl sex. Nevertheless, all of her past lesbian clinches, were essentially forgettable; the orgasms she did experience from them were no better than the pleasure she experienced from masturbation.

For Anna, though, the sex with Vivian was out of this world! Anna discerned that there was some essential element to Vivian's character that compelled her to believe that the Estonian politician was a person of extraordinary qualities. With such impression in her mind, Anna's joy in having sex with Vivian transcended the normal expectation of sexual pleasure one can assume when one participates in sexual activity.

When Vivian of her own accord, took over to provide substantial sexual joy to Anna in lieu of the latter's desperate masturbation efforts in the sauna activities, it emphasized to Anna the uncommon consideration Vivian had displayed to ensure sexual bliss. Anna could tell that Vivian had thoroughly climaxed and was presumably deep in an afterglow mood from her simultaneous stimulation which she received from sexual contact with her daughter and Dmitri. Despite that supposition, still Vivian took it upon herself to perform cunnilingus on Anna without the prospect of receiving equivalent pleasure in return. That realization was not lost on Anna, and so, she could not help but believe that Vivian was the ideal and best sex partner for her even though she was a woman!

As for Vivian Laaning, it was an empirical fact that amongst these four individuals, she had in her sexual past experienced the most diverse number of sexual partners, both male and female, as well as the most diverse sexual encounters than her three other companions. Mind you, this particular group sex arrangement of a MFFF foursome was strictly speaking a novel situation for Vivian as well. Nevertheless, taking into account her participation in TLR orgies one would not be surprised if she would harbor a jaundice view of this weekend's sexual activities. Something akin to the cliché: "been there, done that, got the t-shirt."

Vivian had a past and apparently a current continuous affair with Jed Baxter, one of the world's richest men, who perhaps was not as wealthy as Jeff Bezos but ahead of Bill Gates. In addition, she was engaged in periodic dalliance with Natasha Starikovich one of the premier violinist virtuosi in the world. Thus, one might surmise that having sex with the Russian opera singers would be no big deal for Vivian. Still, she could not discount the fortuitous circumstances that brought about the possibility of such a sexual event to occur, and as a result she reveled in acknowledging in her mind such a sensational experience with the opera luminaries. Certainly, this weekend was a significant highlight in her sexual history.

Of course, the most delighted and enraptured participant to the sexual activity of this weekend was Maia Laaning. By definition, for a female losing or surrendering her virginity, the event would be a milestone in her life, and hopefully be an exciting and enchanting occurrence. However, judging from some of the horror stories a few of her female friends and acquaintances, who had become sexually active and had related of their first time experience in sex to her, Maia could surmise that losing one's virginity may not be the romantic occurrence one dreams about and anticipates while one is a virgin.

Fortunately for Maia the occasion of her losing her virginity was as romantic and as exciting as she had ever hoped for. True there was not much in the way of seduction by her tempter, since if the truth be told she was the enchantress to beguile her lover to take her. Dmitri's physical appearance struck Maia's heart to the core as she could not envision a more attractive or virile man to surrender herself to. His deep baritone voice sealed the deal for Maia as during the concert she almost instantaneously wished him to take her soul and dominate her on her transition from girlhood to sexy womanhood.

The circumstance of the surrender of her virginity was made even better by the subsequent sexual activity thereafter. The lesbian sex with Anna Nezhdanova, during the limousine ride from the Swissôtel, was awesome and an unexpected thrill. Since she had already indulged in lesbian sex with her best friend, Riina Mölder, Maia concluded that although she was primarily straight, she knew she wouldn't mind an occasional girl-on-girl fling.

The pièce de résistance of the experience of her wondrous first time sex was without doubt the group sex in the sauna. Ever since she had become cognizant of the fact that her mother and stepfather occasionally had sex in the sauna, she knew she would welcome such an opportunity for herself. The actual occurrence was again much more satisfying than her expectations. The heat of the sauna certainly literally not to mention figuratively added hot spice to the sexual experience. The fact that while enjoying the pleasure of accommodating Dmitri's penis in her vagina, she also simultaneously exchanged sexual activity with her mother, further enhanced the magic of this sexual experience.

Maia loved her mother unconditionally and was very proud of Vivian's outstanding achieved accomplishments. However, in Maia's mindset there was no hint of a carnal lust towards her mother in her love for her. Maia never in the remotest sense harbored an inclination or a desire to indulge in an incestuous action never mind affair with Vivian. Instead, just like she enjoyed mutually shared participation such as attending the concert together, having group sex with her mother was similarly appreciated. As a result, Maia viewed the mutual sex with her mother as a unique thrill in her sexual life, but that nothing more should be read into such occurrence.

As the four of them in the sauna were basking in their languid afterglow of satisfied contentment, Vivian was inspired to take advantage of another opportunity. Acting upon her motive, she once again quickly exited the sauna to return with her smart phone.

She then implored, "This has been without a doubt a most wonderful weekend, which I'll never forget in my life. The concert you two gave at the Alexela Concert Hall, surely cannot be topped artistically, and fortunately has been recorded for posterity by DGG. However, I'm selfish enough to desire a personal souvenir for this event especially considering my involvement in making this concert happen. So, I'm wondering if you Anna wouldn't mind singing again, right here in the sauna, the aria from the concert: Una macchia è qui tuttora! by Verdi from Macbeth? And then Dmitri would you mind singing E lucevan le stelle, by Puccini from Tosca. I have my smart ready to record this."

Flabbergasted by this outrageous request, Anna protested, "But Vivian we are naked!"

Vivian responded, "Yes, but that's what makes it a unique souvenir and a great way to celebrate this wonderful weekend. Just like my tattoos on my thighs remind me of my spectacular recreation of a sex contest first performed by the Roman Empress two thousand years ago!"

Dmitri, who was not at all opposed to Vivian's proposal urged, "Go ahead Anna, I'm game. Just think of this Anna: perhaps two thousand years from now this video Vivian is making may be discovered amongst the property of a deceased descendant and as a result you and I will become famous once again."

Everyone laughed at Dmitri's outlandish justification for complying to Vivian's request. However, seeing no harm in it, Anna did indeed sing out the agonizing lyrics of the famous sleep walking scene. Anna's memory was spot on as she sang the following in perfect Italian:

Una macchia è qui tuttora!

Via, ti dico, o maledetta!

Una due gli è questa l'ora!

Tremi tu? Non osi entrar?

Un guerrier così codardo?

Oh, vergogna! Orsù, t'affretta!

Chi poteva in quel vegliardo

E mai pulire queste mani

Io non saprò?

Di sangue umano sa qui sempre.

Arabia intera rimondar sì piccol mano

Co' suoi balsami non può.

Ohimè! I panni indossa della notte!

Or via, ti sbratta!

Banco è spento,

E dalla fossa chi mori non surse ancor.

A letto, a letto...Sfar non puoi la cosa fatta.

Batte alcuno!

The English translation of those words are:

A stain is still here!

Go, I tell you, O cursed!

One two is this the hour!

Do you tremble? Don't you dare enter?

Such a cowardly warrior?

Oh, shame! Come on, hurry up!

So much blood to imagine?

Of Fiffe the sire husband and father was not?

What happened?

He always knows about human blood here.

Arabia whole rimondar so small hand

With its balms it cannot.

Alas! Clothes wear of the night!

Now go, it smashes you!

Bank is off,

And from the pit he who died did not yet survive.

In bed, in bed... Sofar you can not the thing done.

Beats anybody!

This scene in Shakespeare's play has Lady Macbeth saying as follows:

Out, damned spot, out, I say! One. Two.

Why then, 'tis time to do 't. Hell is murky. Fie, my

lord, fie, a soldier and afeared? What need we fear

who knows it, when none can call our power to

account? Yet who would have thought the old man

to have had so much blood in him?

The Thane of Fife had a wife. Where is

she now? What, will these hands ne'er be clean? No

more o' that, my lord, no more o' that. You mar all

with this starting.

Here's the smell of the blood still. All

the perfumes of Arabia will not sweeten this little

hand. O, O, O!

Wash your hands. Put on your nightgown.

Look not so pale. I tell you yet again, Banquo's

buried; he cannot come out on 's grave.

To bed, to bed. There's knocking at the

gate. Come, come, come, come. Give me your

hand. What's done cannot be undone. To bed, to

bed, to bed.

Anna's rendition was breathtakingly majestic despite the confining acoustics of a relatively small sauna room. Vivian and Maia along with Dmitri applauded genuinely in appreciation. What was even more remarkable about Anna's singing was that she had sung the aria in perfect Italian which was awesome considering that she had sang the opera in French in Vienna, the previous autumn.

Then it was Dmitri's turn and he belted out in Italian flawlessly the following words:

E lucevan le stelle...

ed olezzava la terra

stridea l'uscio dell'orto...

e un passo sfiorava la rena...

Entrava ella fragrante,

mi cadea fra le braccia.

O! dolci baci, o languide carezze,7

mentr'io fremente le belle forme disciogliea dai veli!

Svanì per sempre il sogno mio d'amore.

L'ora è fuggita, e muoio disperato!

E muoio disperato!

E non ho amato mai tanto la vita,

The English translation is:

And the stars were shining,

And the earth was scented.

The gate of the garden creaked

And a footstep grazed the sand...

Fragrant, she entered

And fell into my arms.

Oh, sweet kisses and languorous caresses,

While trembling I stripped the beautiful form of its veils!

Forever, my dream of love has vanished.

That moment has fled, and I die in desperation.

And I die in desperation!

And I never before loved life so much,

Loved life so much!

More applause by the ladies followed this magnificent representation. There was no denying that Dmitri Arkhangelsky truly possessed a superior voice. With everyone in a pleasant mood, the wine bottle was again shared as the session in the sauna came to an end.

Subsequently, after Maia had increased her technical knowledge in computer science, she transcribed Vivian's smartphone video into a more durable AVD format.

As the time for departure had duly arrived, everyone got dressed. Dmitri and Anna exchanged contact information with Vivian and Maia. According to plan, Maia joined Dmitri and Anna in the limousine for the drive to the Solaris parking house, next to the Alexela Concert Hall, so that Maia could pick up her mother's Škoda and return it home.

The ride to the parking facility was long enough to allow for Dmitri to lie on his back on the long bench seat of the limousine. Maia, by positioning herself on her hands and knees, sprawling over him, was able to give head simply by undoing the zipper of his trousers to get at his penis. By this time Maia had already developed a partiality towards enjoying this type of sexual activity.

Her simple reasoning was that since she derived pleasure from receiving cunnilingus and from masturbating, it stood to reason that a man would experience equal pleasure from fellatio and as well from a manual stimulation. It was axiomatic in Maia's mind, that giving pleasure to her sex partner is just as important and satisfying as receiving pleasure. As for the taste of semen in her mouth, Maia had long concluded from discussions with her friends and her mother that one can easily acquire a craving for the taste. Just simply being cognizant that the semen was produced partly as a result of her own allure to her partner and mostly by her enthusiasm for her participation is enough for her brain to register the sensation of euphoria. It then follows the taste and smell of semen per force enhances the pleasure of giving head.

With such thoughts in her head Maia was truly anticipating the pleasure of receiving cum in her mouth. Her only concern was that Dmitri might not cum in time when the limousine ride would end. This discordant thought was the impetus for Maia to concentrate heavily on providing the most tantalizing stimulation to Dmitri's penis and convey signals that her full passion was unleashed.

Maia's libido was aroused further by the actions of Anna Nezhdanova. Naturally, Anna was not one to simply to sit idly by and watch others participate in sex. Joining in the action, Anna parked herself behind Maia and lifted her Maia's skirt to expose her bottom. Maia had deliberately eschewed wearing any underwear with the foresight of expecting sexual action during the limousine ride.

The sight of Maia's exposed rump plus vulva was quite a turn on for Anna. Consequently, she was inspired to utilize the full width of her tongue to thoroughly lick Maia's anus and perineum. After several lippings of Maia's bottom, Anna started to simultaneously finger Maia's clit. Then as Anna sensed some moisture from Maia's vagina moisten her active hand, she immediately formed a spear like fist and penetrated Maia's pussy. "

The sudden manual intrusion into her vagina provoked a squeak from Maia, but otherwise no other protest was audible. Nevertheless, the simulation provided by Anna drove Maia to the edge and she climaxed just before Dmitri was ejaculating in her mouth. As a result, Maia lost her concentration. She swallowed some of the cum in reflex action but was oblivious to the rest of the loads of sperm filling up her mouth. Consequently, she mechanically sat up after detaching herself from his cock, and Dmitri's sperm was dripping out of her mouth.

Seeing this, Anna also sat up and started slurping up the cum which was adhering to Maia's cheeks and chin. Having licked Maia's face clean, Anna opined, "My God Maia, that's a lot of cum you depleted from Dmitri. I guess I'm out of luck in expecting a last fuck from Dmitri before we arrive at the airport."

Dmitri then declared, "Not to worry my sweet Anna Nezhdanova. I still have the full use of my tongue to pleasure you with while we ride to the airport."

Anna retorted, "I'm counting on it. I want one last orgasm before I have to board the plane."