Maia Laaning Ch. 25

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Usually in Erica's past blow jobs, the ejaculate explodes in her mouth forcing her to swallow quickly and thereby losing her ability to savor in full satisfaction of the ambiance of this oral sex act. Consequently, in this case with Cedric, she was absolutely delighted with the outcome. Once she sensed that he was done and no further cum was forthcoming, she released his cock from her mouth. Forcing herself upright, resting on her knees against the back of her calves, Erica sported a wicked naughty smile. Establishing eye contact with the still supine Cedric Hackett, she opened her mouth wide to display her empty oral cavity. Panting from the effects of her own delectable orgasm, in a husky deep voice she proclaimed, "All gone! You were yummy!"

Cedric's sexual climax from the blow job, in reality wholly conducted by Erica, left him momentarily in an almost comatose state. He experienced contradictory emotions throughout the prolonged fellatio. He was naturally continuously aroused but there developed a tingling sensation especially felt throughout his spinal cord. When he discharged his ejaculate in this unusual slow sustained stream, he sensed an excruciating albeit not overly painful feeling resembling the sensation of his backbones being scraped by a rusty knife. Spotting Erica's smile and her comical antics of displaying her wide open mouth, immediately dissipated the negative vibes of his feelings, and he returned her smile. He answered, "You're welcome".

Thereafter, they spoke not another word, but acted in an accordance to a telepathic understanding. They returned to a sitting position leaning back against the headboard. They sipped a fresh glass of wine, as they were engrossed in the reverie of their afterglow. Almost as if engaged in an afterthought, Erica reached out to fondle his penis. There was no protest from Cedric. Once he became hard, surprisingly it did not take too long despite the recently completed extended fellatio, she slid down off the headboard to lay flat on her back. He scrambled to hover over her to commence a traditional missionary position sexual intercourse.

After they finished off, each experiencing a sufficiently satisfactory climax, they resumed their sitting position to sip another glass of wine. Once again Erica began playing with his cock. Once again he became hard, coitus ready, in a relatively short time. 'Ah!' thought Erica, 'The benefit of having a youthful male partner! So virile!'

This time Erica slid down off the head board to lie down on her right side and raise her left leg up. Cedric moved to kneel between her separated thighs, straddling her right bottom leg. Erica's top left leg then rested on and against Cedric's left thigh. In this position he was able to effectively grind against her clit while penetrating her vagina.

After they finished this pretzel dip position, again each experiencing a sufficiently satisfactory climax, they returned to their sitting position to sip yet another glass of wine. And yes Erica once again was stroking his penis. This time it took a little while longer for Cedric to harden, but nevertheless he became ready for a third go-around. This time in moving away from the headboard, Erica scrambled onto her knees and hands to get herself into a doggy position.

Cedric dutifully automatically scrambled behind her and draped his upper body onto her back. In this position, he used one hand to fondle her breasts and the other hand to stimulate her clit simultaneously while penetrating her vagina. His penile thrusts unerringly made contact and continuously rubbed against her 'G' spot, producing a couple of mini orgasms along the way. The inevitable mutual climaxes were extraordinarily mind blowing for each of them. No doubt the culmination of all their sexual activity beforehand was a major factor in contributing to their ultimate exquisite euphoria.

For Erica her orgasm was exhaustively heavy on her vitality sapping all of her energy. As she remained frozen in her doggy position on her hands and knees, she was breathing heavily and panting vociferously. This was her usual reaction to an orgasm resulting from an ecstatic copulation. This time, though, her reaction was much more intensive. She knew she was done; like a fork stuck in her, done. She couldn't do another tryst if her life depended upon it. Once her panting calmed down and vaguely aware that Cedric had disengaged from her, she simply leaned forward with her arms splayed out, she collapsed on a pillow and fell instantly asleep. Sixty seconds had not transpired before she was snoring.

As for Cedric, he was equally exhausted, but he was proud of his accomplishment. He had never before engaged in such a long continuous sexual activity wherein he had successfully ejaculated four times in one session. He naturally had exulted in his prowess, but he was ready to quit. When he saw Erica succumb, he was inclined to replicate. However, as her arms were splayed out, it was impractical to sleep by her side resting on a pillow without laying on top of one of her outstretched arms. That being the case, Cedric believed her ass would make an adequate pillow, so he curled up beside her resting his head centered on the crack of her ass.

When she woke up in the morning, she was alarmed to discover that the time was nearly eight o'clock, and she exclaimed, "Oh shit, it's so late and I have a plane to catch going back to Chicago departing at 09:55. So, I have no time for a quickie as much as I would like to. However, I probably have enough time to give you a blow job if you shower with me."

Cedric eagerly replied, "On, I'm down for that."

After the shower and an exciting blow job therein, Erica quickly dressed and was ready to go. She said to Cedric, "I had a wonderful time with you. It was a blast. I'm leaving you with my card. So, if you ever happen to find yourself in Chicago, I can treat you to a wonderful meal at my restaurant."

After kissing Cedric good bye, Erica stopped by in their respective bedrooms to also utter her good byes to her sister and niece. In doing so, she blithely ignored witnessing the state of dishabille of her sister and seeing her niece in mid coitus. Then it was off to the airport to catch her flight in time.

During her nine hours flight, Erica reminisced on this London tryst as her thoughts were all over the place. To her chagrin she was absolutely conflicted considering her continued unfailing love and desires for her husband, notwithstanding. She couldn't help pondering on the contradictory state of her mind at this time. When she was single and young, she was naturally cognizant of her superior female beauty. Therefore, she never had any doubt or apprehension as to her sexual allure. It was second nature to her that men would find her sexy and extremely attractive and would want to fuck her. So, her only concern would be with whom she wouldn't mind cavorting in some hot sex. It was always hot sex in any case.

However, now she was fifty-four years old, and she was very well aware that she was showing her age. That was really brought home to her on this occasion by comparing herself to Vivian, her five years younger sister. In Erica's estimation, Vivian still retained her youthful beauty and energy, so it would be no effort on her part to still attract any young stud to her bed. Throughout her life, Erica was objectively considered the prettier Laaning sister, which was even conceded by Vivian herself. But now, Erica believed that it was Vivian who now was the prettier Laaning sister.

It was such conjecture, that made her susceptible to overtures for the sex initiated by Cedric Hackett. She saw it was an opportunity for a fling with a handsome young stud for some hot sex which given her age she was unlikely to ever to be able to avail herself again. It was harmless fun with no reference to the sanctity and viability to her very successful marriage. Surely, there was harm in that.

Erica now realized that what she had not counted on when she cavalierly agreed to have sex with Cedric was that the ensuing sex was not just hot, but it was really hot! Like in melting metal hot or like volcanic lava hot. She now believed that she had not experienced such equivalent passion and euphoria in the sex with Cedric than she had ever experienced throughout her entire sex life. She dismissed all of her past notions that her sex life with Rod was the apex of sexual delight. She now sensed that her past sex life with Rod was not truly the alpha and omega of ultimate sexual satisfaction and joy. She now believed that compared to the sex she had just enjoyed with Cedric, that all of the sex she had enjoyed with Rod was mediocre at best.

She intellectually knew that such was not sound reasoning. After all, had there been no sex with Cedric she would still believe that her sex life with Rod was terrific; nothing to complain even to be envied by her peers. But the sex had occurred, and now her feelings are now one eighty opposite. There is a psychological truism that applied: "Feelings are neither good nor bad. They just are."

This then begged the question that by returning to the arms of her sweet loving husband Rod would she still be satisfied in continuing her marriage to Rod? Would she be content and satisfied in what she now would now consider to be mediocre sex? Or will the memory of this hot action with Cedric spoil any enjoyment she would now in the future have in her sexual relations with Rod?

By far, the most disturbing thought Erica contemplated was the fact that she gave contact information to Cedric. Why did she do that? Was she seriously encouraging a continuation of her adultery and the destruction of her marriage? Her mind was in a turmoil.