Maia Needs a Wingman Ch. 02

Story Info
The continuing adventures of Rachel and Maia.
8.5k words
4.44
846
1
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 03/24/2024
Created 02/29/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jab1971
jab1971
7 Followers

Maia Needs a Wingman- Ch 2

Rachel lay on the floor. Last night was the greatest sex she ever had- and she was terribly miserable. Her lover left before she woke and she feared she would never see him again. She lay on the floor and cried and then cursed herself for crying. "Why am I so upset? I hardly knew him!" He said that he had to go into work early but in her heart she knew he probably wasn't coming back to her.

She picked herself up and staggered into the shower. The shower did not refresh. It felt more like tears raining down. Finishing her shower, she got herself dressed, brushed her hair, made a cup of coffee. Everything she did she did on automatic pilot. She was an automaton. She knew she needed to talk to someone. It couldn't be her mother. She could hear her now. "What did you think would happen? Having a one- night stand!" Her mother might be right but she didn't need to hear it. No, she needed to talk to Maia.

She made the call. "Maia, are you busy? Can you come over and visit with me for a while?"

"Oh Rachel, you sound terrible. Yeah, the ex has the kids today so I'll be right over."

Maia was her best friend. It was actually Maia who wanted to go out last night and it was Maia who was hoping to hook up. She said she needed a wingman. But then she had to leave early because her babysitter got sick and this over the top handsome, suave and charming hunk sat with her and... she didn't want to think too much about last night and yet she obsessed over it. It was simultaneously magical and awful. He was at once gentle, considerate, and manly. He sought her out. He pulled her onto the dance floor. He suggested they make love that night. He said they should do it while the feeling was right. At her house he pulled her into her bedroom where they started their lovemaking. She loved the way he took charge. She loved the way his large, muscular chest felt against her face, the way he smelled, so clean and fresh. "Stop, stop, stop thinking about him!" she screamed silently, still fighting back the tears.

"Knock, knock, I'm here." Maia came into the house. They never waited for each other to answer the door. "What's the matter, Rach? You sounded so upset on the phone."

"I am Maia, I am."

"So, tell me."

Rachel was so glad to have a friend that would not be judgmental. "Well, you know, after you left, I was going to leave too when this guy came over and asked if he could sit with me."

"It was that hunk, wasn't it?"

"Yeah, his name is Jeff."

"I knew he was eyeing you."

"Maia, I had the greatest time."

"Tell me more!"

"He was so nice. He asked me what I do. I was so relaxed with him. We laughed. We danced."

"So, what's the problem?"

"Maia, I took him home."

"Rachel! That is so unlike you! I can't believe it! You're always this prim school teacher. That's the kind of thing I would do. Not you." Maia hesitated and smiled. "So, tell me, was it good?"

"Oh Maia, it was so-o-o good."

"I have to ask, was he big?"

Rachel gave a small smile. "I shouldn't talk."

"He was, wasn't he?"

"I'm not saying."

"I'm a little confused, Rachel. If you had a good time with- what's his name?"

"Jeff."

"If you had a good time with Jeff and the sex was great, what's the problem?"

"The problem Maia, is that I had too good of a time and the sex was too great. I felt like we had a real connection but when I woke up this morning he was gone."

"I see. You like this guy. Well, I guess you could give him a call and find out if he wants to go out."

"I didn't get his number."

"Whoa, Rachel, you slept with a guy and didn't get his number? You are a wanton hussy!"

"Go easy on me, Maia."

"I'm just kidding. What was his last name?"

Rachel just looked at her.

"You didn't get that either."

"No."

"He obviously knows where you live. Maybe he'll come back to see you."

"Maybe. He did say he had to go into work this morning. But Maia," Rachel was choking back tears, "I don't think so."

"Why not?"

"I don't know. It's just a bad feeling. Oh Maia, I felt a connection. If he didn't feel the connection does that mean that I was just a receptacle, something better than a sock or a box of tissues?" Rachel couldn't hold the tears in anymore. She leaned her head on Maia's shoulder and sobbed.

Maia let her cry for a while. She patted Rachel's head and stroked her shoulder. "You know, Rach, some guys are going to be like that."

"I know."

"So, what do you want to do? Try to forget him? Wait for him? Look for him? Have another one- night stand to wash the memory of this one away?"

"Certainly not the last thing. I don't know. Maia, what do you think I should do?"

Maia thought for a minute and said, "Give him a chance to come by. If the sex was really that good maybe he'll come back for seconds."

"And if he doesn't come back?"

"I don't know, Rachel. What do you think you want to do?"

Rachel paused and weighed her hopes and fears. She took a deep breath and said, "I want to look for him."

"Alright then. That's what we'll do."

"You'll help me, Maia?"

"Of course, hon. Men may come and go, mine certainly did. But you'll always have me."

"I love you, Maia. I feel like you're my only true friend. How long do you think I should wait to see if Jeff is going to come back?"

"You said he had to work today. Even if he worked all day and then had dinner he probably could make it back here by 7:00. So, I'll go home. If he shows before 7:00 give me a text before you jump his bones. If he doesn't show, then come by my house and pick me up. We'll begin the hunt for the hunk with the big penis."

"I didn't say that!"

"Oh, that's right, you didn't."

The girls laughed and hugged and Maia made her way home.

___________________ ___________________ ________________

Rachel sat in the living room with her T.V. tray in front of her watching Wheel of Fortune. In two minutes it would be over. It would be 7:00 and it would be officially time for her to give up on Jeff showing.

She watched a little longer. She watched the end of the program and she watched Vanna and Pat effuse about how wonderful Machu Picchu is. It was time to leave and pick up Maia.

She had barely stopped the car in front of Maia's house when Maia came running out and jumped in the passenger side. "So, Rachel, how are we doing this? What's the plan?"

"I don't know Maia. I was hoping you would have a plan."

Rachel drove aimlessly. She had no destination so she drove slowly in the hopes that a plan would somehow miraculously emerge.

Maia didn't have a plan. But she was excited to be on this hunt for Jeff. She thought she had superior sleuthing skills. She once was on a team that went into an escape room and she thought that it was her skills that allowed them to escape. She just needed some clues. "I don't have a plan, Rach. You spent the evening with him. Tell me what you know."

"Honestly, I don't know much. He's a bank loan officer." She sighed. "He smells good. He dances good."

Maia groaned. "And he fucks good. Not very helpful though. I guess we could call all the banks in town and ask for Jeff."

"That sounds crazy even to me and I feel like I'm a crazy person."

"Do you have anything else, Rachel? Can you think of anything that might be useful?"

Rachel slowed to catch a red light so she would have time to think. "Hmm, remember the cowboy friend? I remember his name was Jake."

"Do you remember anything else about him?"

"I remember Jeff telling me that Jake thought you were hot."

Maia gave a really big smile. "My, my, my? That's very interesting."

"And exotic."

"I think I'm getting wet."

"Hey, this is supposed to be about me."

"Right. What else did he say about Jake?"

Rachel thought for a moment. "Not too much. Jake left pretty early. Jeff thought he was going to this strip club. It sounded like maybe he goes there a lot."

"Okay. Maybe we can find Jake at this strip club. Maybe he can tell us how we can find Jeff." Maia, who often felt bored with her mothering obligations, was getting excited by this sleuthing expedition. "So, Rach, did Jeff give you the name of this strip club?"

"Yeah, I remember because it's pretty funny. It's called Melons and Buns."

"I think I know where it is. I think it's just out of town on highway 7."

Rachel sped up. Now they had a purpose, a destination, a strategy. They would find Jake. Then they would find Jeff. What she would say to him when they found him she had no clue.

------------------------- ---------------------------- ----------------------------

They pulled up to Melons and Buns and Rachel was glad that the parking lot was large and well-lit with a security guard on patrol. When they went in they paid the cover charge and were given change in one- dollar bills, presumably to give to the dancers.

They found a table and gave a scantily clad server their drink order. Rachel scanned the room looking for Jake and hoping maybe even to see Jeff. The room was very large, with three stages to showcase three different girls at once. "I don't see them, Maia."

"Well, how could you?" It was like the club was doing what it could to ensure anonymity for everyone. Not only could she not see everyone because of the stages, if she did see someone she might not know them because the room was very dark. The only lights in the room were on the stages themselves which were lit from above and the walls which had a decorative border of neon lights. It had the feeling of a grotto.

The server brought back the two rum and cokes Maia ordered. Rachel was feeling uncomfortable. "Maybe we should go."

This was their best chance of finding Jake and Maia wasn't ready to give up. "Let me look around."

"Be quick. I don't like being alone here." Maia took a quick tour to get closer to the guys at the stages and at the tables. When she came back she gave Rachel a shake of her head and an empty hand gesture.

"I'm sorry, Rach, they're not here."

"We should just leave."

They heard a man with a microphone bellowing, "Now up on stage one, Cassandra!"

Stage one happened to be the one directly in front of their table.

The dancer was gorgeous. She was tall, busty and leggy.

But Cassandra came out not in a bikini or a negligee but in a wedding dress.

"Let's stay a little longer, Rachel. This could be interesting."

Cassandra came out and started dancing to Billy Idol's White Wedding. She was sexy and teasing. She flashed those long legs. She took off her garter and threw it into the room. She took a spin on the pole.

Maia was mesmerized. Cassandra took off the stockings, then she unzipped the back of the dress and shook until her bra clad breasts were revealed. It got harder to see her because so many men began crowding around the stage anxious to give her a one- dollar or a five-dollar bill. Cassandra saw Maia's gaze and curled her finger toward her in a come- hither motion. Maia shook her head no but continued to admire the beauty and grace of this beautiful woman. Cassandra lost her dress and the bra. The men at the stage and two women started stuffing bills into her panties.

When she finished the crowd cheered and clapped. Maia turned to Rachel and said, "Wow."

Rachel said, "I guess we should go now."

"Yeah, I suppose so."

But then Cassandra, having gathered her dress and the money that was strewn all over the stage walked by their table. "Hello ladies. Are you having fun?"

Rachel spoke first, "You were very good. But we were here mostly to look for a couple of guys."

"You'll certainly find a lot of guys here, and all ages too."

"No, we're looking for two specific guys."

"I see."

Maia was enjoying this close up look at Cassandra' s beauty, her perfect ebony skin, her short, brown hair that framed her face like a cameo broach. "Do you think you could sit with us a while. We could describe these guys and maybe you would remember them?'

"I'd love to but management doesn't like me just sitting with the patrons."

Cassandra hesitated a moment and then said, "But if you would like a private dance we would have a few minutes to talk."

Rachel was a little shocked at the suggestion. "I don't think I could do that."

Maia blurted quickly, "I'll do it."

"Maia! You don't have to."

"It's no big deal. It's for the cause."

Cassandra smiled and said "I hoped you would say that. Come with me"

Maia took a big swig of her rum and coke and got up to follow Cassandra. Cassandra took her to a room where they wouldn't be seen.

_________________ __________________ ________________

In the room there were just two pieces of furniture, a chair and a small table with a CD player. Cassandra asked Maia if she'd had a private dance before.

"No, uh,uh."

"Here are the rules and they are very strict about them. I can touch you but you can't touch me. Keep your hands down, okay?"

"Sure."

Cassandra put a song on, I Put a Spell on You, the version from the movie Fifty Shades of Grey. Cassandra sat Maia on the chair and spread her legs apart. Maia was feeling vulnerable- and excited.

Cassandra straddled one of Maia's legs. She wore only the thong and the high heels she left the stage with.

Cassandra leaned in close to Maia's face and said, "What's your name?"

"Maia."

"Hello Maia. I don't usually get customers as pretty as you. We're going to have fun."

Cassandra started to grind on Maia's leg. She pushed her breasts, those ever so perfect 36 Cs into Maia's face. "So, tell me about these guys you're looking for."

Maia had forgotten why she was there. She only felt the sultry music, heard the lyrics, I put a spell on you because you're mine and found herself being seduced into the moment. She liked the feel of Cassandra's breasts in her face. Finally, she gathered herself. "Both guys are lookers. The one Rachel is trying to find is named Jeff. He's tall, clean shaven, well dressed."

"Doesn't help me much."

"He's a banker of some kind."

"Still not much help. We don't learn the jobs of most of our customers."

Cassandra raised herself and rubbed her breasts along Maia's face. Maia was thrilled. She'd had a little lesbian experience in college but that was 10,11, years ago. She didn't know how much she missed it. Cassandra licked behind her ear and then in her ear. Maia had chills.

"What else do you know?"

"About what?"

"These guys you're looking for?"

"Oh yeah."

"Am I distracting you?"

Cassandra had unbuttoned Maia's shirt and lifted her bra over her breasts. "You have lovely titties, Maia."

She cupped a breast and twirled the nipple in her hand. She bent down and put her mouth on the breast and sucked it in. Maia wanted to reach up and hold Cassandra to her tit but she knew the rule, no touching. It seemed ridiculous considering what Cassandra was doing.

Maia took a deep breath and tried to compose herself. She needed to get back to the job at hand.

"The other guy is also tall. He has a short beard. His name is Jake."

Cassandra had moved to the other breast. "Hm hm. Tell me more."

"He wore a cowboy hat when we saw him. And he's in construction."

Cassandra pulled off her tit and said, "That's Jake Hopkins. Of Jake Hopkins construction. He comes here a lot." Cassandra smiled. "He says I'm his favorite girl."

Maia was happy. Her sleuthing skills were paying off. "Rachel will be glad to know that."

"I'm glad to be of help. Now it's time for you to get your money's worth for this dance."

Cassandra unbuttoned and unzipped Maia's jeans. Maia felt Cassandra's hand sneak down, down, down even as she heard Annie Lennox sing, You better stop the things you do. Cassandra's hand was rubbing Maia's pussy over her panties. Cassandra wanted to do more. Maia wanted her to do more. Cassandra pulled on her jeans. "Lift up a little."

Maia lifted and the jeans went lower. Cassandra's hand went lower. Her fingers snuck under her panties and she began to gently saw into Maia's very moist pussy. Maia looked into Cassandra's dark eyes, eyes that were both welcoming and seductive. Cassandra leaned forward and put her lips to Maia's. Maia's tongue sought Cassandra's. She found it. The kissing grew in intensity even as Cassandra's rubbing became more vigorous. Cassandra put one finger in Maia's pussy and then another. She fucked Maia. She fucked Maia harder and then with her thumb she started rubbing Maia's clitoris. Cassandra was an artist. Fucking, rubbing, kissing. Maia started cumming and grabbed Cassandra's shoulders.

"No, Maia, you can't do that."

"I don't care. I need to get it!" And she squeezed her pussy on Cassandra's hand. She squeezed it hard, trapping Cassandra's hand. Maia shuddered. Once, twice, three times. "Ohh, ohh, ooh. it's so good."

Finally, she came down from her orgasm and pushed Cassandra's hand away from her.

"You liked that, didn't you, Maia?"

Maia grabbed her and gave her another tongue battling kiss. "Oh, you betcha I liked it."

"So did I." Cassandra brought her fingers to her lips and sucked Maia's sweet juices. "Nice. Now let's get you dressed and back out to your friend."

Maia sat down with Rachel and took a sip of her rum and coke. Rachel asked, 'So, how was it?"

"Like Cassandra promised, it was fun."

"Did you learn anything about Jeff or Jake?"

"Yeah." Maia was still breathing hard from the excitement of the dance. She took a long, slow breath and said, "The cowboy is Jake Hopkins and he has his own construction company."

"Way to go, Maia! We're on our way to finding Jeff!"

"Uh, huh. I guess so." Maia finished her rum and coke. They stood up readying to leave.

They looked up and saw Cassandra making her way back to the table.

"I stopped by the boss's office and found this." She handed Rachel Jake's business card. "Jake would occasionally do some work for the club. I put his personal cell number on the back."

"Thank you so much." Rachel found it so strange to be having this ordinary conversation while this woman's breasts were looking at her.

Maia was curious, "If I hadn't gotten you for the private dance would I still have gotten Jake's name?"

"Probably not. Like I said, I'm his favorite."

"Then I guess it was Kismet."

Then that tall, statuesque woman leaned over to Maia and said, "More like kiss/meet". She leaned in and gave Maia a short, chaste kiss on the lips.

Rachel's eyes opened wide. "You guys did have fun."

Maia was frozen in place. Rachel took her hand and said, 'It's time to go, hun."

---------------------------- ---------------------------- ---------------------------

Maia sat in the car waiting for Rachel to start it up. Rachel didn't want to wait for business hours on Monday. She called Jake's personal phone number. There was no answer. It went to voice mail. She hung up.

Maia had an idea. "Let me try." She texted Jake, "Hi, my name is Maia. I'm a friend of Cassandra's. I'd really like to talk to you."

They sat in the car and waited. A minute went by. It seemed like an hour to Rachel. "I don't know Maia; I don't know if this is going to work. We may have to wait until Monday after all."

"It'll work. I just don't know how long it will take."

Maia's phone rang. She looked at the number. It was Jake.

"Hi, Maia. What can I do for ya?"

Maia put her phone on speaker. "Hi Jake, my friend Rachel and I were at the Silver Spur last night and noticed you and your friend Jeff. My friend, her name is Rachel, we'd like to meet with you."

"I think I remember you guys. I guess we could meet up." Jake was remembering those glorious tits. He thought that Maia might have actually jiggled them at him.

"That's great Jake. Where would you like to meet?"

"As it turns out, I'm at the Silver Spur right now. Can you make it here tonight?"

Rachel was nodding vigorously.

jab1971
jab1971
7 Followers