Maia Needs a Wingman Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jab1971
jab1971
7 Followers

He went a little higher and with just the tip of his tongue he tickled the clitoris with very quick, barely touching lashes. "Oh Jeff, that's good." Rachel had abandoned the southern accent. Jeff raised up enough to smile at Rachel and then dove back in. He tongued her clitoris a little more firmly, this time with the flat of his tongue and Rachel began to pant. He went down a little more and began to tongue fuck her pussy. "Umm," he said. "I love your pussy."

He inserted a finger and then two and started to finger fuck her. He was licking her clitoris at the same time. "Jeff, I'm going to cum!" Jeff grabbed her clitoris with his lips and began to gently suck while still fucking her with his fingers. "Aaaaaaaaaaaa!" She cried. She was trying to push her pussy into his face. She finally slowed and Jeff raised up.

Jeff smiled. He knew he had done well.

"Come up here." Rachel pulled on him and he climbed on the desk where their mouths and tongues dueled. Rachel's juices were all over his mouth.

"Do you like your taste?' Jeff asked.

"I do. Is that sick?"

"Not at all. If you didn't, I'd say there is something wrong with your taste buds."

"Jeff, I think there is something wrong with this picture."

"What? Half- naked me laying on top of half-naked you on my very expensive mahogany desk?"

"That's just it. We're only half-naked."

"I see your point."

Jeff stood up and helped Rachel to her feet. His erection poked Rachel in the stomach. She grabbed his dick and pumped it as if it was a pitcher pump. "We're going to have to do something about this."

"Ooh, I hope so." Jeff's dick was so hard he was afraid he would cum before they even had a chance to fuck.

They took turns slowly disrobing each other. He unbuttoned her shirt. He kissed the nape of her neck. She shivered. He slipped her shirt off. He unfastened the bra and let it fall to the floor. He leaned in and put his mouth on her nipple. Licked it. Flicked it. He bent down and fastened his mouth on her breast and sucked on it. He moved to the other and sucked on it also. They deserved equal time. He raised up and put his cheek against hers. He loved her smell. He lifted her chin and kissed her, at first tenderly and then harder. She kissed him back with equal vigor. She took his shirt off and now they were both naked, both ready. He pulled her close. He loved the feel of her naked breasts against his chest.

They pushed the chairs aside and laid on the floor. She opened her legs wide and said, "Come here."

She grabbed his dick and aligned it with her pussy. She knew she would be wet enough to receive him from his earlier ministrations. His dick had been hard for so long it needed to find refuge, it needed to sink deep into her. He pushed and as entered her he thought the feeling glorious. He thought, this is the best, the best moment, when you first enter a welcoming pussy.

Rachel felt him enter. She felt how deep he was and sighed. It felt so good. She wrapped her legs around him and held him tight. She didn't want him to move. Not yet. She just wanted to feel the closeness, feel the fullness. She looked at him. He looked at her. They kissed, long and hard. Rachel thought he took her breath away. Jeff was glad for the pause. He knew he could last now.

Jeff started to pump, slow, even, full strokes.

"That's good, Jeff. That's good." She encouraged him. She tried to set the pace with her feet and legs on his back like a rider on a horse. She spurred him on, faster now. Still faster. She saw the finish line.

She thought, "This is what I want, to be hugging, kissing, fucking, hugging, kissing, fucking, always hugging, kissing, fucking!"

-------------------------- -------------------------- ----------------------------

Rachel woke the next morning, Sunday morning, refreshed and happy. Yesterday had started so awfully bad but had ended so wondrously. She was going to be busy today. She had been so distracted that she never got around to grading the papers she brought home Friday and she still had a lesson plan to create for her A.P. English class.

But she thought she could procrastinate work a little longer. She had a phone call to make. She was so glad to have a number. Jeff Palmer's number.

Jeff answered as soon as he saw the number. "Hey hun! What's up?"

"I was thinking we could go out to eat tonight. After all, you've fucked me twice but not fed me once."

"Sounds like a really good idea. Is Dimaggio's okay for you?"

"Ooh, fancy Italian. I like a big spender."

"Nothing but the best for my gal."

Rachel was glad they were on the phone and Jeff couldn't see how much she liked being called "his gal."

"Uh Rach, there is something I have to speak to you about."

"Go on." This didn't sound good.

"Rachel, dinner tonight may be the last time we will be able to get together for a while."

"But why?"

"I got a text today from my boss. He wants me to go to Zurich, Switzerland. It's kind of the financial center of Europe and I'll be outreaching to a lot of international businesses. It's a big deal for the bank and it could be a big deal for me. The thing is I'll be gone for at least four weeks, maybe longer. I'll be leaving Wednesday and I have so many things to take care of before I go that tonight might be the last time we can get together."

"That sounds like a great opportunity for you, Jeff." She tried to sound happy for him. In her heart she knew she would miss him terribly and she was afraid he would find some cute Swiss girl that would steal him away.

"I know you still have like a month and a half left before the summer break but I was wondering if you could maybe get a sub, that is if you have a passport, and if you would like to even come with me?"

Rachel was shocked. She didn't know what to say. Her mind was racing. Her first impulse was to scream, "Yes, yes, yes!" Her passport had been nuzzling with her panties for more than two years just waiting for such a chance. The sex with Jeff was great but still she hesitated. She wondered, "Why had he waited to tell me his last name until he could show me his nameplate on his desk? What do I really know about him? That he drives a Corvette?" She had enjoyed seducing him as Blanche Dubois. She felt different now. More empowered. More in control.

Jeff nervously waited her answer.

Finally, Rachel spoke. "Thank you so much Jeff for the offer but my place is here. The school could get a sub but if I'm not granted a leave of absence I might not have a job to come back to."

"That's really disappointing, Rachel."

"We're still on for Dimaggio's, aren't we?"

"Of course. Should I pick you up about six?"

"That'd be great."

"See you then." Jeff hung up.

Rachel felt strong and somehow proud. She had thought she would be crushed if she couldn't be with Jeff. But no, it wasn't that way. She knew now she would be okay. She had one more call to make. She pushed Maia's number. Maia answered cheerfully, "What's up, my sweet duckling?"

"So, Maia, I was wondering, are you doing anything next Friday night?"

jab1971
jab1971
7 Followers