Maid By Choice

Story Info
Sarah was born with a silver spoon but hated the life.
3.6k words
4.24
7k
10
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Peter242
Peter242
79 Followers

"Hi everyone," Sarah said smiling into her phone knowing that this was a transmission that would go to her whole social group including all of her friends.

Sarah knew that this was a life-changing decision, but wanted to tell all of her friends that this was something that she really wanted to happen. She was standing fully naked and knew her bottom was stinging from a thrashing she had just been given, but she had wanted to be thrashed as it was all part of what she was going to say.

Sarah continued, "You won't recognise where I am talking to you from. Yesterday I sold the house and bought another about a hundred miles away. I don't own this house as I have given everything away to the most wonderful lady who, from now on, I will be her full-time live-in maid. She has trained me to be her maid, which at times has been painful because whenever my standard fell below her expectations, she has spanked me caned me or done both to me, always taking me well beyond what I could bear. However, that speeded up the training process."

Sarah paused a moment before continuing, "This is what I want to happen and for the rest of my life. I know my new boss lady loves me and as well as being her maid I am also now her wife." Sarah held up her finger and showed off a very basic wedding ring.

Sarah then continued, "We share a bed, except when I am in her bad books when I sleep on a mattress in an alcove off the main bedroom. It happens and I will also have a seriously stinging bottom but I am fine with that."

Sarah again stopped speaking and this time turned around so her very red and welted bottom would be showing on everyone's screen and said, "I did cum straight after being thrashed and giving my boss lady tongue sex and a huge orgasm."

Sarah stopped for another moment and then took a deep breath and continued, "I need this to be goodbye to you all as I need to focus on being a good wife and maid so I will be closing down my access to this social site straight away. Please understand I do love you all, but need to move on and this is the way I want to it."

Sarah then signed herself out of the networking site and knew no one would be able to find her, which was also what she knew she needed in order to fulfil her dream and live her new life.

Sarah was twenty-seven and an only daughter whose parents had unfortunately died several years earlier although leaving her quite a fortune. She had no other family but was born into a wealthy family and even without working she was living in a large house in a well-to-do area. She had a huge range of expensive clothes and was a socialite but saw her life as a fraud as she added nothing herself. She even had a cleaner, Olga, who also did other jobs for her like the washing and ironing.

Hence, Sarah was bored with her life as even with the social events it left her alone for so much of every day and often days in a row.

Maybe because of her boredom, Sarah surfed the internet and by chance went into a site where women who were from wealthy backgrounds, with staff, so pretty much like her, wanted to become full-time maids which they saw as being a purpose in life.

The thought of changing her life into somebody who was useful grew in Sarah's mind. She even purchased a maid's outfit and when she tried it on the thought of being a maid grew in her mind.

When checking the site one day she went onto the part that described being contractually bound to an employer in such a way that there was a minimum period of employment with no right to resign. As she read it, Sarah felt quivers flying around her vulva and she saw how being tied in like that was awesome.

On another part of the site, there was a story about a silver spoon lady who agreed to clean for a woman who had been her own maid, had taken her to bed several times, but then decided it would be fun to change roles. For three months the silver spoon lady was the maid and the maid was the lady of the house. Instead of three months, though, the silver spoon lady agreed to transfer all she had to her new boss lady and signed a contract binding her to her cleaning role for life. That sent even more quivers flying around Sarah's vulva.

Sarah imagined doing the same with her own cleaner, Olga, who was in her late fifties and loved the age difference, and as she thought those thoughts, she realised she had this fantasy of being an obedient maid to Olga.

Sarah even discussed her thoughts with Olga, not saying it was what she would do, but asking what Olga would do if asked to be the boss lady over any of the ladies she cleaned for.

Olga smiled as she said, "I would be up for that, Miss Sarah."

The discussion then took on a more serious tone when Sarah asked Olga, "What do you reckon it would be like being a maid?"

The tone of the question wasn't lost on Olga and she steered her answer to deliberately say, "I am a cleaner now and whilst it is hard work, I actually find it less stressful than the work some of my friends do. I have even thought about being a full-time maid which would also be hard work, but I would probably find being a full-time live-in maid even better than being a cleaner."

Sarah felt more quivers at the thought of being a full-time maid and as she thought those thoughts said as though to herself, "I could give that a try."

Olga heard the quiet comment and saw where Sarah was going with the discussion. She even made the direct point, "You could try it, but what are you basing your thoughts on, Miss Sarah?"

By now Sarah wasn't thinking all that straight and said, "There is a website that discusses all of this. Let me show you."

Sarah showed Olga the website and they both spoke enthusiastically about being a maid although as Sarah was more and more thinking she would love to try it, Olga asked, "Who would you work for without all her friends knowing about it as wouldn't that be a problem when you reverted to your real way of life?"

Sarah scowled as she replied, "My real but boring life, you mean. However, I can see what you mean."

Sarah then remembered the story on the site and said more brightly, "Yes, I do know what you mean," and then tried joking saying, "You could live here and be the lady of the house and I could be your maid."

Sarah held her breath as she looked at the expression of surprise on Olga's face followed by a more serious look as she replied, "I could do that, but would have to tell my other clients that I can't clean for them for a while. How long would you want to try being a maid for?"

Sarah replied, "I'm not sure. The website suggested three months."

Olga was surprised at that length of time but could see lots of benefits as she reckoned that she could build her clients back up afterwards anyway. "I could do that, I suppose, Sarah." She deliberately didn't call her Miss Sarah as doubted that would be right if she became the lady of the house.

Olga looked again at the website and saw a heading, 'Discipline,' and clicked on the link. As she did, she heard Sarah gasp as though she already knew what was on those screens. Olga speed read and was enamoured to see that discipline should be enforced by the lady of the house, using spanking and the cane. It also encouraged new maids to carry out their work naked, and to be subservient at all times and not even make eye contact with the lady of the house or any of her guests.

Sarah didn't need to read those pages as she had several times and fingered herself to huge orgasms each time as she imagined being naked and being spanked and caned. She hadn't pictured being punished by Olga, but as she watched Olga read those pages and saw she was enthralled, she wondered whether she could be a disciplinarian as well as the lady of the house.

Olga asked, "Have you ever been spanked or caned, Sarah?"

This time Sarah registered that Olga had dropped the 'Miss,' but saw that as Olga working out if she was up for the task.

"I haven't, ever, but can see how it should form part of the live-in maid structure." She added after a few moments, "Have you ever spanked or caned anyone?"

Olga knew she hadn't but thought it best to lie as she said, "Yes, I have. One of the ladies I cleaned for asked me to spank and cane her and paid me for the time it took."

Sarah was wide-eyed at that and said without thinking, "I would also pay you, of course." She blushed as she said it and realised the implication, but Olga didn't say anything in response to that.

Olga was still speed-reading the screen and whilst she heard the comment about being paid, she put that to one side and asked, "So you are up for including me spanking and caning you?"

Sarah knew that she was up for it, and said, "Yes, Miss Olga," being respectful to show she wanted this to happen.

Olga registered the respectful reply and asked, "You agree to be naked as you clean? After all, it says on the site that I should smack your bottom and legs whenever your standard of work was poor."

Sarah was going to say she had the maid's uniform but saw the benefit of agreeing, "Yes, I do agree, Miss Olga."

As Olga continued to speed-read the screen, she saw another section describing how ladies who change into being maids should submit sexually to their new boss lady. She asked, "Have you seen the site encourages the maid thanking her new boss lady with tongue sex?"

Sarah had certainly seen that and at the time had again fingered herself to a huge orgasm, and again when re-reading the page. Now Olga had asked her about it she knew she was up for that as well. "Yes, Miss Olga and I agree that you should have all of those rights over me."

Sarah really didn't understand why she was being so agreeably submissive except she also knew her knickers were already damp by the expectation of pain and submission. She even thought it would be humiliating to submit to Olga who until now she had only ever seen as her cleaner, but knew that it all made so much sense.

Olga had already speed-read the page on both the new boss lady and the new maid being subject to a contract that only the boss lady could break. She decided she could say, "Print off the contract putting in a three-month period." She had seen that all that had to be entered were the two names and the period. She didn't know if it was legally enforceable, but if Sarah signed it then she might be too embarrassed to say it wasn't binding later on. Anyway, Olga knew she had nothing to lose either way.

Sarah was really up for this but asked, "Actually, Miss Olga, there are some additional clauses that should go in to increase your control. I must not contact anyone from my former life. I think also you should have the right to add any clauses at any time, including the right to extend the contract as long as you want, including forever."

Olga replied, "I agree to all of that. Add those clauses and then print off the contract."

Sarah gasped at the speed with which things were happening but immediately replied, "Yes, Miss Olga."

Fifteen minutes later and Sarah had made the amendments and was signing the contract and held her breath as she watched Olga carefully read over the contract before also signing.

As she watched Miss Olga, she knew that from now she would have to think of her as Miss Olga going forward.

Straight after signing, Sarah got undressed and looked at herself in the mirror and suddenly felt useful. She wasn't wearing any clothes, but knew that was because part of the training process that Miss Olga would enforce included having her bottom smacked as an incentive to clean better.

Sarah then set about cleaning the house just as Miss Olga had done, except nowhere near as well. However, Miss Olga kept checking on her and whenever there was a shortfall her bottom was smacked several times. That happened several times during the five hours that Sarah spent cleaning.

After finishing, an exhausted Sarah had to sit down with Miss Olga who went through her report on how well, or in fact badly, she did the cleaning. The contract set out a scale of one to ten with a punishment geared to each level. Sarah wasn't surprised when she got just three out of ten which meant she had to bend over Miss Olga's lap for quite a long spanking.

In fact, Sarah didn't mind being across Miss Olga's lap on that first occasion or on the subsequent occasions, and there were lots of those. She loved the way that Miss Olga raised her dress up so she was lying across her bare thighs and she had such a close-up view of her upside down legs as well as her own dangling under the far side of the chair that Miss Olga always sat on to give her another bare bottom spanking. She even loved the feeling of submission doing as she was told every time even when it meant another very hard spanking.

Once a spanking started, Sarah was always quickly struggling to cope with the increasingly stinging pain. Even after just a dozen or so spanks on alternate bottom cheeks she was gasping, and by the time Miss Olga was spanking the same bottom cheek several times in a row and then the other bottom cheeks several times in a row, she was squirming around, quite pointlessly she realised because she was never going to avoid any of the hard spanks, but the pain was rightly given as part of her training to become a maid with high standards in the way that she wanted to be in order to serve Miss Olga.

As well as spanking her bottom, Sarah knew that Miss Olga spanked the backs of her legs even harder, or at least it seemed so because the pain was so much more. That was still the right thing to do so far as Sarah was concerned because the more pain she suffered when her cleaning was below the standard required by Miss Olga, the quicker she would become more useful to her.

For Olga, the transition was quite exceptional. There she was, a cleaning lady for several clients, when, all of a sudden, she had so much wealth transferred into her name, and Sarah now serving her as a maid, she initially found it quite overcoming. However, that changed because she realised that Sarah was up for transforming from the lady of wealth to the subservient maid, and so as far as she was concerned it worked for both of them.

Olga had now imposed her control by spanking Sarah on a regular basis, not just after the weekly cleaning rotor was checked, but for all sorts of other things like bad timekeeping, right through to not even asking if she could go out for a walk. She knew that Sarah accepted each time she was spanked was for breaking a rule that she shouldn't have broken, and it was quite noticeable how she broke less and less rules so quickly.

As well as being the maid, Olga knew that under the contract she was able to use Sarah to give her whatever enjoyment she wanted, including sex. She was able to make it one way where Sarah had to give her tongue sex until she had had enough orgasms, but then she also realised that returning sexual favours when Sarah was well-behaved and did her cleaning to a good enough standard worked as well and was another incentive for Sarah to clean to the expected standards.

Under the contract, Sarah knew that she had to shower and be in bed by 9 p.m. She had to stay awake until Miss Olga deemed to come to bed as well. Once there, she would wait for the instruction to give her boss lady the sexual excitement she wanted. Sarah knew it was her position to do whatever Miss Olga wanted, and actually relished the fact that she was wanted in that way. It was even more exciting for her when Miss Olga gave her tongue sex until she reached several orgasms, as though they were moving towards being a couple.

Once Olga was happy with Sarah's submission, she then made a point of going out with her, initially to the shopping mall, although expected Sarah to follow her around obediently and carry whatever she purchased and not even try to shop for herself. They also went on holidays and shared a bedroom, but Sarah only ever did what she was told to do by Miss Olga. She also relished being submissive in their sexual relationship. She had had sex before, always with other women because of her naturally lesbian inclination, but she hadn't found any as satisfactory as she was now finding her sexual relationship with Miss Olga.

Sarah knew she had never been happier and the restrictions to her freedom that she set herself in the contract she drafted made her feel freer than ever before.

Sarah also accepted that Miss Olga could go out by herself and leave her in the house. However, under the contract, she was required to remain in the house and to make sure that she did, Sarah had put in the contract that whenever Miss Olga wasn't there, she would put on leather cuffs around her wrists and ankles and a leather collar around her neck, and each would be connected to a chain attached to the wall of the box bedroom. Sarah would have to stay there, lying on the floor, waiting for Miss Olga to return. Of course, being secured like that also turned her on and as she was naked whenever she was held in place like that, she fingered herself to multiple orgasms every time.

Things did change again after a while. It didn't take long for Olga to realise that Sarah meant much more to her than any other woman that she had been with. She found that she was falling in love with Sarah and that she was quite happy to be the one to make all of the decisions in their relationship. She could tell that Sarah felt exactly the same and was happy to have every decision made for her. So, as well as one being the boss lady and the other the subservient maid, they were also two lovers and one was dominant over the other in every aspect of their lives.

Olga knew how lucky she was to be given so much money, the house, jewellery and other things that made her the wealthy one, with Sarah now her penniless maid. She saw, though, that she had a responsibility to Sarah who had signed a potentially lifelong binding contract to be her maid and to do whatever she told her to do, and suffer the consequences of a spanking or worse, if she didn't.

What Olga hadn't expected was to fall in love with Sarah and have that love returned, still on the basis that she was the one in total control and Sarah the one in absolute submission. Even though Olga knew that she had the contract, she still saw no reason why she shouldn't marry Sarah to make their relationship even more formal. She also extended the contract to forever.

So, as strange as it seemed, Olga the cleaner was now the wealthy boss lady of Sarah the girl born into wealth but who had now transformed into the submissive and totally obedient maid and loved being answerable to Miss Olga at every level. It was a mixture of discipline, and love, a Domme controlling her, a Domme disciplining her, a boss lady she loved and who loved her. Doing the housework was hard work but a pleasure she never got when Miss Olga did the cleaning for her, and she was ecstatic now she was Miss Olga's wife as well as her maid, for life.

So, today they were married. Before the wedding, Sarah asked, "Please, Miss Olga, will you give me a long hard spanking and thirty-six strokes of the cane as I want to feel totally under your control when we get married."

Olga agreed and once again gave Sarah a spanking and the cane, and could see how by submitting in this way Sarah was accepting her position as her subservient maid in a way that words didn't.

After the wedding, Sarah made that final call to her group of friends, and when she turned and showed them her very red and welted bottom she felt so aroused at the humiliation.

Once that was done, Sarah was never happier as she was now the ever so useful maid and wife to her boss lady, Miss Olga.

Peter242
Peter242
79 Followers