Punishing Neighbours Pt. 01

Story Info
Lisa accosts Chloe, and gets punished for it.
6.3k words
4.62
14.1k
11

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 01/26/2024
Created 01/26/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lisa sat in her car, the music was on low, and she was watching Andy's house for the right moment to leave. A few months ago, she had almost run Chloe over as she pulled up home late. Chloe had a bit of a hitch in her gait that day, that she blamed on the gym. That was back in the days when Lisa was a complete novice when it came to being spanked and punished in the bedroom. As the months had passed and Lisa's knowledge grew, she came to realise that Chloe had been walking the way she did when she was spanked and her cheeks were sore.

Lisa had watched and Chloe came out of Andy's house at about 6 p.m. several nights a week with that same walk. Then last week, on a rare day off, she had been in the garden about 5 p.m. and heard the noise coming from Andy's; there was clearly a spanking happening, and Chloe was grunting hard, taking punishment. So on this Friday, when Pete was away for the weekend working, she decided to get out of work a little early and grab Chloe for a chat. She did not care that Andy was old enough to be Chloe's dad, or that he was cheating. She knew Andy and his wife no longer had a physical relationship, and drunk at a Christmas party she had confessed to Lisa that she was getting her sexual needs met by a young lad in the office, that looked a lot like Pete. Lisa was glad that she worked for a different company than Pete. What Lisa wanted was somebody to talk to that understood.

Her thoughts of justification were interrupted by the sight of Chloe exiting Andy's front door. She jumped out of her car, as if she had just pulled up, and was sorting her bag. As Chloe exited Andy's drive and walked down the road, which was a good 30 meters until she got to Lisa and would cross the road to her house, she called, "Good Evening, Chloe."

Chloe looked over to Lisa looking quite startled. "Errrrr, evening, Lisa," she said, sounding unsure of herself for just a moment.

"Just had your workout?" Lisa said

Chloe's face looked confused for a moment as Lisa approached her, and said, "Um, no, I was just at Andy's for a mentoring session."

Now or never Lisa thought, "I know you have just been spanked," she said in a quiet voice that only Chloe could hear.

Chloe's eyes went wide, and she gave Lisa the most evil look, but before she could say anything Lisa added, "I don't want to cause you any trouble; I just want to talk. Please come over for a wine?"

Chloe looked unsure again, and Lisa said, "Please. Just a chat; I get spanked too," hoping that the extra information would persuade her.

Chloe stopped in her tracks and looked straight at Lisa. Lisa could not help but notice just how pretty Chloe was, with deep blue eyes and flowing blonde hair. Lisa wished she was 19 again, not that she looked bad for the extra 8 years she had on Chloe. Chloe was staring into Lisa's eyes, and Lisa hoped her eyes were conveying how much she wanted to talk.

The stare from Chloe seemed to go on far too long then Chloe said, "OK, let me just put my books and laptop in the house and tell them I will be late."

Chloe moved away toward her house quite quickly, but the tell-tale signs of the spanking were so clear to Lisa. She finished picking up her stuff and turned for her front door, as the wind carried the sound of Chloe's voice shouting into her house, "My stuff is by the door. I am going for a drink with Lisa. See you later!" There were some muffled sounds that Lisa thought were acknowledgements.

Chloe was heading back before Lisa had the door open, and entered the house just behind Lisa. She moved through so Lisa could close the door.

"This way," said Lisa, leading Chloe to the kitchen and indicating the kitchen table chairs, as she headed to the fridge and grabbed a bottle of prosecco, then to the cupboard for two glasses. She set that down on the table by Chloe and proceeded to take off her coat and shoes.

Chloe did not need inviting, and started to open the bottle as Lisa took a deep breath and said, "I am sorry to do this, but I have been getting into punishment over the last 6 months or so, and I want a friend that knows what I am talking about."

Chloe poured the sparkling wine as she looked thoughtfully at Lisa, and then said, "How did you know? Did we forget to close the blind or something? We have been so careful; Master Andy will punish me if I have slipped up." Chloe was surprised at herself; in a heartbeat she had exposed and probably confirmed everything to Lisa in one sentence, but Lisa seemed to know, and this certainly didn't feel malicious.

Lisa was a few years older than Chloe. She was not sure exactly how many, but she would have guessed at 25- or 26-years-old. Chloe had often thought she was pretty. Her hair was a similar length to Chloe's but a darker shade of blonde. Her face was round, but the sharp contours of her cheeks were what really shaped her face, and when she smiled her whole face smiled. Her hazel-green eyes were sharp, and were often behind glasses, which really gave Lisa the sexy schoolteacher look, in Chloe's opinion. Chloe also, for the first time in a long time, paid attention to Lisa's body. It was fit, strong, more athletic in look than Chloe's, which she knew could do with losing 5 or 6 pounds, especially from her arse and belly. Andy always said he would be unhappy if she shrunk her arse; he said it was one of the biggest pleasures watching it ripple. But she did not care for the extra junk in the trunk. Chloe thought the really big difference between them was the breasts though. Lisa had nice C-cup tits, that were big enough, but not massive. Chloe had a love-hate relationship with her own breasts; they meant she got attention when she wanted, and they were fun in the bedroom, but they were also unruly when she exercised, and caused her back to ache far too often.

Lisa, until recently, had been dancing to the tune of two Masters: her boss, Al, who she had unexpectedly developed a crush on, and it was that crush and the images in her head that had happened one afternoon that had started this for her. Her second Master was Pete, her husband. Pete was brand new to this and learning as she did, but seemed committed to learning and researching to make Lisa's fantasies real. However, the idea of Andy, her forty-something, slightly overweight and chilled neighbour being a Master to somebody brought a smile to her face.

Through that smile she said, "No nothing like that, I just observed you walking like I do when I have been spanked. And then last week, the door to Andy's kitchen was open and I was in the garden, and I could hear. I put two and two together." Lisa paused and then said, "By the way, Pete is away and we are alone tonight, so anything you say is between you and I, and I would like you to keep my secret, too."

Almost falling over her words Chloe said, "Of course," and as she took a large mouthful of wine, the tension in her body seemed to dissipate. Lisa really did just want a friend to share with.

Chloe thought about that. It must have taken a huge amount of courage to say anything to her, and if she was honest, if she had known, she probably would have spoken to Lisa. They had always had a friendly neighbour relationship, and had even once bumped into each other on a night out and spent an evening drinking and talking about all sorts of shit. But that had not developed into anything more. Maybe if it had, this conversation would have happened months ago.

Lisa explained her situation and that Al had recently took another job, and was not around anymore. She continued that with Pete it was fun, and she enjoyed it, but it lacked that feeling of not being in control that she got with Al.

"So, Pete was OK with you seeing Al?" Chloe asked in a voice that sounded like she struggled to believe.

"Oh, yes; he actively encouraged it. Loved the idea of another man having control of me, punishing me." Lisa replied. "I now know it is a whole fetish, a popular one, called cuckolding." Lisa paused. Chloe appeared to be thinking but that didn't develop to another question, so she continued. "He loved seeing the evidence of my infidelity, and my punishments," she laughed. "He has so many videos I don't think he needs porn anymore. But he does want me to find a new lover."

Chloe looked surprised. "Wow!" she said. "Al punished me so much when I fooled around with Tim at work; he was really annoyed at me." She paused thinking for a moment, then added, "Although when it was over, he was really nice, and said he wanted me to find happiness with somebody, really." Again, she paused, but Lisa stayed silent; this was exactly what she wanted to learn about and wanted Chloe to continue.

"The thing is, I am really happy with Andy. He causes me so much pain, in the right way, and even after a year is still finding new things for me to do, to suffer." Chloe laughed as she spoke. "He balances doing the things I love with things I don't or things I have never tried, and I love it, but he also protects me, listens to me, and helps, the way a lover really should."

Lisa noticed a very rueful look on Chloe's face as she said, "I would move in with him today, if that was ever a possibility."

Lisa refilled their glasses, emptying the bottle, and said, "So what is your favourite punishment?"

Chloe laughed, a laugh of really enjoyment as she said, "What's yours?"

"I don't know, caught between two," Lisa said. "I do love being taken to an orgasm then stopped, and made to wait for it. It can be frustrating, but I would probably say the paddle on my fresh unpunished bottom is the best. I love that, especially when I am tied up and can't move."

"Oh, I fucking hate the denied orgasm thing! He does it to me all the time, and I just think, 'For fuck sake, if you are going to beat the shit out of my arse, the least you can do is let me cum.' It's annoying," Chloe said. "My fav thing is the strap on the pussy lips and clit." Real joy emanated from her voice as she said it. "It is so painful, feels like real punishment, but the sting that lasts for hours reminding you of what he did is awesome."

Lisa winced. She was not a fan of her pussy being included in the punishment, but asked, "So did you get that today?"

"No, he withheld that; I got real punishment. I spilled coffee on the carpet," Chloe's voice back to being rueful.

"Real?" Lisa said.

"Oh, I had the cane; I hate that the welts take days to disappear," Chloe said, a wry smile on her face.

"Can I see?" Lisa asked.

Chloe downed the wine that was in her glass, and said, "Fuck it, why not." She stood up, and undid her skirt, and let it drop to the floor. She was naked underneath, and Lisa could not help but stare at her amazingly bald and pink pussy. The angle was not great, but Lisa thought it looked very tidy.

Chloe turned around and bent over to show her bottom. Lisa first glanced at her pussy; it was one of the nicest that Lisa had ever seen, not that she made a habit of looking, but the big fat mons and labia contained everything in a very tidy package, with a little hat that was the clitoral hood. But her arse—big, round, and extremely attractive—was covered in welts. Not bad; there was no blood, but they looked a deep red and sore.

"I can't believe you are just sitting on that hard wooden chair," Lisa blurted out.

"It hurts a lot," Chloe said, "but I have come to embrace that. The pain actually turns me on; my pussy is really wet right now, and that is as much the pain as our conversation."

"It's over a week since I have been punished," Lisa said. "Can I touch, feel what it is like?"

Chloe moved closer so she was close enough for Lisa to put her hand on her arse and stroke the welts. "You can. Don't feel the need to be gentle; as I said, I like the pain. And we can fix that for you," Chloe said."

Lisa tentatively put her hand on Chloe's arse. Even with the welts, she could feel how soft Chloe's bottom was. She traced one of the welts with her finger and Chloe flinched, but did not move away. So, she traced another that was lower and ended the tiniest amount away from Chloe's labia. The movement opened Chloe's lips that smallest amount, and Lisa could see she was not lying; her pussy was wet. Lisa realised hers was too; she was incredibly aroused by the conversation, and touching Chloe like this was more of a turn-on than she would have ever dreamed.

Absently, she said, "Fix what?"

"I could punish you," Chloe said.

The words hung in the air. Lisa was surprised; it was something that she had never considered, being punished by a woman. But to hear Chloe say it was not expected at all.

"Really," Lisa said, not able to hide the shock in her voice.

"Yes, really. I can't say I am good; I have never done it. But I have been wondering for a few months what it is like to be on the other side of the cane," Chloe said. The level of sincerity in her voice seemed to fill the room.

Lisa's mind spun; her excitement and arousal had just jumped to the level she had felt with Al that first time in the hotel room. But it was tinged with a fear; this was not planned. Chloe was not who she had in mind for a master at all. Pete would love this though, and she felt herself blush as she admitted to herself that she was attracted to Chloe, and the idea of this younger girl from across the road holding power over her was intoxicating.

Lisa with a huge uncertainty in her mind signalled her consent to this with a simple question, "What's the safe word?"

Chloe stood back up and turned around, her pussy seeming to stare in Lisa's face, and said, "Mine is 'Pineapple', but we can choose something else. What's yours?"

"I have had several, but I like Pineapple; that makes me smile," Lisa said, a smirk on her face.

"Deal," said Chloe. "Upstairs?"

Lisa stood, and said, "Yes," as she grabbed another bottle of sparkling wine from the fridge and led the way.

In the bedroom, Lisa opened the bottle and refilled both of their glasses. She sipped a little too heavily on the wine, as she showed Chloe all of the stuff Pete and she had purchased over the last six months or so.

"Remove your clothes and lay face-down on the bed, please," Chloe said. There was a strict sternness to her voice, and as soon as she finished saying the words, they both laughed hard.

However, Lisa complied, and noticed that Chloe removed the remainder of her clothes as she selected things from the piles of equipment that Lisa owned.

Lisa felt a pile of things placed on the bed. Then Chloe said, "Hang on a second," and picked up her phone. She took a picture of Lisa on the bed and the pile of things. "For Pete," she added.

"Actually, give me another sec," Chloe said, and Lisa heard the phone as it rang another number. Then Chloe spoke, "Dad?" there was a response, then Chloe said, "Lisa and I are on a session; I will stay here tonight."

There was a response that Lisa could not hear, except for the words, "...drink too much," before Chloe said, "I won't. Night. Love you," and put the phone down.

Quickly Chloe cuffed Lisa's hands together behind her back, then pulled her down the bed so her legs hung off the bottom, Lisa was surprised at Chloe's strength and the ease with which she moved her about. There was a confidence to it, too; you would never have guessed it was her first time.

Lisa tentatively spoke, thinking before she did. "Mistress." That sounded odd to Lisa. "I am surprised by your confidence." Her voice was not as serious as she wanted; you could tell she found this whole situation a little funny.

Chloe laughed, and said, "I wish. My heart is pounding; I can't believe I am doing this, but I am just tying you the same as Andy tied me earlier. Makes it easy to remember." As she tied a rope to Lisa's ankle and pulled that to the foot at the bottom of the bed and secured it, she added, "But I could get used to being called 'Mistress'."

"Yes, Mistress," Lisa replied, managing to keep her voice under control.

Chloe secured the other foot in the same manner to the other side, Lisa could picture how she looked on the end of the bed: legs spread, her pussy on display. For a moment she wished it looked as good as Chloe's, but that was churlish. Her bottom was then raised with a pillow under her; it was now in perfect spanking position. Lastly Chloe tied a rope to the cuffs, and then tied that to the headboard, which had the effect of bracing her body; she could not move anywhere without it causing discomfort in her upper back, shoulders and arms. She would have to stay still and take her punishment. In that moment, Lisa realised the difference between Pete's enthusiastic learning, and the experience that Andy was giving Chloe.

"Right," said Chloe. "Let us agree the charges you are being punished for."

"Yes, Mistress," Lisa said suddenly feeling more like the submissive, learning from her Master. She was also hoping that what Chloe had learned from Andy flowed though beyond the tying up to the actual punishment. The idea of asking Andy to punish her briefly flashed through her head before Chloe spoke again.

"First, we have the accosting your neighbour in the street, then plying her with alcohol, and suggesting many inappropriate things. Lastly, laughing at your Mistress. I think turning every inch of your pert little arse cheeks red should be fitting." Chloe sounded in control, and firm; again Lisa found her more confident that she expected.

Chloe's heart was pounding, what the fuck was she doing? She was picking up the paddle when Lisa said in a meek voice, "Yes, Mistress, I do deserve this." Chloe turned back to Lisa; she could not help but find that tight pert arse attractive. Lisa had a fantastic body and for the first time, Chloe thought that she might not mind the part of this that was pleasuring Lisa. It would not be just a spanking, and Lisa deserved the same loving experience that she got from Andy.

Chloe positioned herself carefully and then swung the paddle a couple of times to get the feel of it, before lining up on Lisa. The paddle buzzed through the air, then connected with Lisa's cheek with a thwack. Chloe was shocked how much of a jolt that sent up her arm, as Lisa let out a grunt of pain. She repeated the movement, aiming at the other cheek, connecting with a satisfying thwack again, bringing another louder grunt from Lisa.

Chloe was surprised how much she liked hearing that sound from somebody else, and she could feel her own comfort growing, along with her arousal. She landed a succession of slaps to Lisa's cheeks revelling in the grunts of pain. It was not that she wanted to hurt Lisa, but that each of those grunts was Lisa getting what she wanted, and that the light pink that was appearing on Lisa's bottom was her doing.

She paused, and gently ran her fingers down the sides of Lisa's labia, teasing, the way Andy teased her. She swirled some circles on her mons, making sure the skin moved enough to be felt in Lisa's clit, before moving back up the labia, much closer to the middle, forcing the lips to open just a little to reveal the wet mess that Lisa was becoming. That sight made her heart jump with excitement; she was really doing this, and it was working.

Chloe stepped back and swung the paddle again. A significant number of slaps connected with Lisa's arse. She was adding," Owww," and growls to her grunts now. The repeated slaps were moving from pain Lisa could easily take to something that really was punishment...probably exactly what she wanted.

Lisa had lost track of the number of slaps she had taken by the time Chloe stopped for the second time. Her arse was sore; Chloe was using a bit of force, but with more rhythm and consistency than Pete. The pain had risen quickly, and been sustained; it was punishment. She loved it, wanted more.

"Mistress, you have learned well from Andy," Lisa said.

12