Maid in My Home: Live-in

Story Info
How much more convenient is a live-in maid?
4.4k words
4.57
22.5k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Margaye called me one evening on the weekend. She was hysterical.

She had never called me. She had never texted or emailed. Any admin coordination I did was with the agency, who communicated with her. We had never needed to communicate outside of personal interactions. She was that good, I realized.

"I'm so, so sorry, Matt. My mother is having an... episode. I've been dealing with it nonstop for the last two days and it shows no sign of stopping."

"Tell me what is going on?"

"She's... out of her mind, more than usual. Attacking me. Verbally. Physically. Over nothing. I've locked her in her room three times, then she starts wailing until I let her out. Then she attacks me for locking her in her room. I'm at my wits end."

Margaye had been taking care of her mom for years. She had told us how she was an amazing single mother for years, then, towards retirement age, she started showing signs of dementia. It was a slow decline. Now, it seems, the decline was increasing.

"Tell me what you need, Margaye. We are here to help."

Margaye sniffed, "thanks. Uh, I need a day off tomorrow, I guess."

"You've worked for us for how long and you've never asked for a day off. Take as many days off as you need."

She sniffed again. "Thank you. I... think it is time to put her in memory care."

"You are getting attacked. That's not acceptable. Get her the help she needs. The environment she needs."

"I can't afford-"

I cut her off. "You worry about Mom. Get her settled. When you come back we can talk. Allison and I were just about to give you a raise, but we didn't know what number to raise it to. Send us the estimate for memory care and a quick rundown of your fixed costs. Your needs in the near future. You are so valuable to us. We aren't going to let you go and we will pay for the privilege."

She was silent for a while. "I'm speechless. You two have been so..."

"Think it over," I said. "Take some time. A week. A month. Take a spa day. Road trip. This place is immaculate and we will be fine without parallel vaccum tracks in the carpet for a while. Seriously."

"Thanks so much, Matt."

I filled in Allison via email. She called Margaye immediately after and said the same thing. I guess that's how women operate. Margaye started the process of enrolling her mom into a local memory care facility. A week later, the house was just fine. Margaye returned, sheepishly.

I was a bit busy, but Allison did a great job of soothing her fears and anxiety about her job, our relationship and what was going on with the elder Osterhoff. The house returned to immaculate condition.

"Family meeting!" Allison yelled. It was 6pm and I should have been done with work an hour ago and on the treadmill, but my ass was still glued to my office chair. "Get going! This is important."

I joined my wife and Margaye in the kitchen over a spread of sliced cheese, apples and wine. Margaye was in her usual uniform of frumpy slacks and a tucked in white polo shirt. Allison was still in professional attire, although, her blouse had two buttons undone. "Margaye has something to tell us."

Margaye cleared her throat and stood up straight. "I've decided to sell out family home. It's hard, but every night I go home and mom's not there, but mom is there and... she raised me in that house on her own. She paid it off years ago, even as a single mom on a librarian salary. She was so proud of the house. Now, she... doesn't remember the address. She is happy in her new situation. I started throwing out her junk... and kept going. I want out of that place. That place is my mom. And the mom I know is no longer there."

Allison held her hand. We all had some tears.

Margaye continued. "I've researched what it takes to get the house ready to sell and how that can work with my duties here. Fortunately, the house is quite valuable nowadays. The relator says they will cover the repairs and upgrades to the furnace and some other stuff. In short, I should be back to full time, however I'll need to take calls and maybe run home to address something."

"Margaye," Allison said, "you are so strong for taking this on. You do such a great job and that house. Too good! Feel free to slack off for a couple months. Or at least take a spa day."

I looked into Margaye's eyes and nodded.

Allison continued, "We were going to give you a raise anyway. We weren't sure how much you'd see of it due to the agency's cut, so here. It's a small token of how much we appreciate you." Allison slid an envelope to Margaye. "Off the books. Like I said. Take a spa day."

Margaye was speechless and in tears for a while. She murmured her thanks. Allison hugged her. I nodded and patted her on the shoulder. I'm not good at this type of emotional comforting. That's why Allison is such a good wife. She can do double for the both of us.

The situation stabilized in a few weeks. I was deeply involved with work. 16 hour days, but at least they were all from home. I snuck out to shag my wife a few times, but most days I was in bed after she was asleep and up before she woke.

One day, Allison stuck her head in the office. "Margaye's place is in escrow. 10K over asking!"

I gave her the thumbs up. I was halfway listening to a conference call while filling a spreadsheet.

"Ahem, family meeting time," Allison growled.

I took my phone and headphones downstairs, still listening to the meeting, and making the universal signal for "I'm on a call, but on mute." We all stood around the kitchen island.

Allison said, "Margaye wants to move in."

Margaye protested, "no, no, sorry, what I said was that I'll be homeless in like 3 days and I haven't even looked for an apartment, so I ask if I can-"

Allison cut her off. "We have 6 unused bedrooms in this place and the thought of you sleeping in your car or taking a shitty apartment sight-unseen is unacceptable to me. To clarify, I want Margaye to stay with us."

The droning chatter of my conference call was mind-numbing, contrasted with the idea of having a live-in maid that had watched us have sex and masturbated to porn with my wife was the most interesting development of my day. "Agreed," I said. "No objections."

"Welllll, there is a wrinkle to that. Margaye has brought this up with me privately and now I think we should address it.," Allison said.

I raised another eyebrow. "Go on."

Allison stole a glance to Margaye who was blushing beet red. Allison said, "we would like her to sleep in our walk in closet... so she can be... closer to us."

"I... tried to take a nap in one of the bedrooms recently. I was exhausted from dealing with mom and everything was under control. But... it was too quiet. I'm used to living with mom and her TV up all the way all night. I'm used to being close to... people I care for."

Allison sighed and touched Margaye's hand.

Of course, the time for me to chime in on the meeting had arrived. I took the call off mute and started talking, but not before giving a thumbs up. I turned away to walk into the other room. I gave them double thumbs up as I walked away.

_________

Later that night, Allison was all over me, simultaneously wanting sex and to talk. Margaye was done for the day.

"I don't know how to deal with you right now, dear. You are-"

"Fuck I just have so much on my mind and I want you but-"

I pushed her down on the bed, stripped her panties off and started licking her pussy. She moaned and pulled my head hard against her mons. I undressed her all the way as I licked.

"I don't know what is going on in my head right now. I'm not bi. I'm not gay. I'm still your faithful wife, but the thought of another girls living in our bedroom and watching us... ohhh, honey, you have been so busy I didn't, uh, oh yes, tell you how Margaye and I get along."

I came up for air, rubbing my nose along her wet slit and clit. "Whatever it is, I've never seen you this excited."

She gasped as I circled her clit with my tongue, then resumed sucking on her pussy lips. I could have brought her to orgasm in a minute but I wanted to edge her to get the truth.

She moaned and writhed for a bit. Then, out it came. "I've been masturbating with her regularly. At first, it had started as an end of the day Wine Down. With porn. And vibrators. On the couch."

I grunted "mmmh, hmm!" with a mouth full of labia.

"At first, we kept to ourselves, kept it professional, but then I told 'er that I've had to pleasure myself again after getting off after she left. I feel so naughty having her watch me. Just like when we video sex. But' uh, it's, mmmh so much more naughty with her. She is playing coy, but she watches me. I think she wants to watch me. I pointed this out recently. She says she has never been so turned on, except for when she watched us fuck weeks back. She really loves us, Matt. She loves working for us. The house. The... access to us. She never mentioned you, aside from how loving and sweet you are to me. Even if you are working too much. If she seems distant towards you, I think she resents you for working so much and not fucking me."

I responded by shoving my tongue deeply into her pussyhole, then pulling out and drawing it up her lips to her clit. She moaned obscenities. I said, "I have been neglecting you, huh? So much that you are frigging with the maid? My apologies." I grabbed her legs and roughly flipped her over. I pulled her hips towards me and slid my cock into her dripping pussy without any preamble. "You need some attention first, then we can talk about this some more."

"Oh," she moaned into the mattress, "have I been naughty?"

I answered by slapping her ass. She doesn't usually like that, but it is a sign I'm about to get extra kinky with her. She moaned and arched her back, pushing back against me as I fucked her rapidly, saying "I'm going to fuck you so hard, but I'm not going to cum in your pussy. I'm going to enter your ass and cum... right... now!"

I was so worked up and so was she. A moment before my orgasam, I pulled my slick cock from her cunt and pushed it gradually against her puckered asshole. The resistance and friction set me over the edge. I didn't have the tip in when my cockhead swelled to bursting and my first stream of cum sprayed her asshole. My ejaculate gets very watery if I haven't had an orgasam in a while. And it had been a while. But, it was slick enough to lube her ass. I spread her cheeks and I forced my cock into her asshole, leaving it just an inch in as I fired shot after shot into her rectum. She held very still and when my cockhead started deflating after a toe-curling orgasam, she rolled over and said "you bastard..."

She massaged her pussy and asshole as I stood and groped her tits.

"You have needs I have been neglecting. How can I make this up to you?"

"Hmm," she moaned. "Margaye will need to do the sheets tomorrow."

"Does it turn you on that Margaye will know when we fuck. Does it turn you on that she will be cleaning up after us?"

"It always has, Matt. When we were dating and I actually did laundry, I loved doing our sheets. It reminded me of doing my sheets in secret at my parents house after I'd have a guy over. I'd get off in the laundry room again if I had time."

I nodded and turned to the now perpetually unlocked toy drawer. "Now you and Margaye share the secret," I said, browsing her selection. I noticed a few toys were missing. "And you are sharing sextoys with her."

"I offered to buy her some, but she is content giving mine a test drive. She cleans them and returns them with much appreciation."

"Hmm," I growl. Took an insertable vibrating bulb, turned it on and pulled her legs roughly apart. I wanted to keep her teased while I considered my next move. I slid the vibrating egg into her pussy. She moaned in appreciation. "Nipple clips," I said. It was a question and a declaration. She nodded.

I administered the nipple clips gently, connecting them with a slim metal chain. I pulled on the chain gently, causing each on to tug her nipples. She had her eyes locked with me. She knew what was coming next. With another tug, she sat upright on the bed. I lined my still-hard cock up with her open mouth and slid my cock in. She worked her magic on my cock as I groaned in appreciation. "So how will this work? Hmm, yeah. She sleeps in the closet, peeking out if she hears us fucking?"

Allison grunted in the affirmative.

"I assume sense you've been watching each other play, that you want to see her masturbate to us fucking. Hmm, I see another connection here. You used to frig with your college roommates, probably doing your sheets in secret after having a guy over. Hmm, this is your fantasy- having someone you live with and trust, sharing your needs in a certain way.... Oh!"

She swallowed my cock to the hilt.

"Ah, I guess that is a yes. Well, now. I guess, you want this deep down."

She moaned a yes and tickled my balls, her signal that she was tired of sucking my cock.

I tugged on her nipple chain. "That settles it. Now you get to tell me all about it. On your back. While I fuck you with a toy."

She slid off of my cock and laid back on the bed with a smile. She is so fucking gorgeous. Her bright red nipples capped by the black clips strained towards the center of her body. Her legs went up and her hands went under her hips so she could spread her lips for me. The white of her thighs and ass contrasted beautifully with the red and pink of her privates. The portuding pink handle of the vibrator dripped pussy juice. A hint of my cum lingered in her asshole.

I turned back to the toy drawer, my cock rock hard. I pretended to be deep in thought. "I don't hear you confessing your fantasy in full. I need to know what you want, expect and desire from this arrangement."

She squeaked. She only squeaks when she is embarrassed about being turned on.

"Tell me."

"I used my roommates' vibrators when they weren't around. They could afford better ones. I frigged myself on their beds and did their sheets."

"Hmm, yeah?" I selected the expensive rabbit vibrator, hit all the buttons and dragged the tip up and down her slit.

"Yess," she hissed. "Now, it's all coming together. Like she is me and I am her."

"Have you caught her frigging in our bed?"

"I told her to frig in our bed a few times. She left the toy drying on the bathroom countertop like she forgot."

"Sounds familiar?"

"I left my vibrator drying on my bathroom sink when I was home from college and I mom found it. Oh, god, honey, when Margaye told me about her mom walking in on her... every girl's nightmare, but it was so hot for me it... fuck it resonated. I was dripping from that point on."

"The night you invited her to frig on the couch with you, the first time?" I had been increasing pressure on her slit, hinting that I might slide the toy in. She was keeping her lips spread and gyrating her hips in desperation. She knew she was being teased as punishment. The sight and the conversation was almost too much for me. My cock was ready for round two. But I wanted to make this special. Different. She was panting uncontrollably. "I'm going to penetrate you, Allison."

"Oh... yes... please?"

"But not with this." I withdrew the rabbit and after a second, withdrew the egg. She moaned in protest, rubbing her clit and gently penetrating her pussy with two fingers. I turned back to the toy draw with both hands full of wet sex toys. I found a hand towel and laid it on the dresser top and shut them off. I said, "Margaye is going to have a lot of work to do, cleaning these toys up for you." Allison moaned loudly.

I had found her smallest silver butt plug in the drawer and the tiny bottle of anal lube. Allision and I had dabbled in anal, but she didn't especially find it pleasurable and the ick factor of preparation turned her off. She had the anal starter kit of gradually larger plugs, but she had not asked for me to use it on her. Still, I had penetrated her ass minutes ago. A little more ass play would add another level to what I had planned. I slathered the plug with lube.

When I turned, Allision had her legs spread wide, with three wet fingers in her cunt and two rotating around her clit. Her mouth was open in a silent moan. When she saw the plug in my hand, she increased speed.

I smiled. "You want to be filled. I'll fill you. Legs back!"

She complied, exposing her wet asshole to me just below her finger-filled pussy. "You are so bad. Making me confess to all of this."

I slapped her thigh lightly, "spread your ass for me." She moaned and complied, taking a break from finger fucking herself. The plug slid right in. It had a ring instead of a flared base to keep it from being pulled in deeper. The ring settled against her lower labia, one of her favorite places to be licked. It gave me an idea.

"Up. Stand up." She did, bumping into my erect cock. She looked at me with consternation. I directed her to the toy drawer. I stood behind her, my cock finding it's home between her ass cheeks. I pulled at the chains on her nipple clips gently. "Tell me: what toys has she used and enjoyed?"

She pointed to two generic vibrators and a mid-sized, latex dong. I made a mental note, then kissed her neck, whispering into her ear "and what toys do you want to use in front of her?"

Goosebumps formed all over her neck and back. She shivered. I swatted her bum then nudged my cock against her ass. The toy drawer was the bottom drawer. I told her to get on her hands and knees and carefully make her selections. I paced the room, giving her space. Of course I could see the shiny ring for the plug peeking out between her ass cheeks. I was so ready to fuck her again, I didn't dare to touch my cock. I thought about work. About house maintenance. The furnace was making weird noises.

Finally, Allison said she had made her decision. She was holding a clear jelly dong. It was a bit girthier than my own erect cock, but Allison sometimes needed a bit more than what I could provided. A younger me would have been jealous. The current me was just fine with it.

"That's it?"

She nodded. I sat her on the bed and took the dong from her. "When was the last time you used this?"

She shook her head, not wanting to tell me.

"On your knees, then." She nodded. She knew she was supposed to be in trouble but was acting out to make the punishment worse. Instead of getting on the bed, she got down on the floor near the open dresser drawer full of toys. I got behind her, dildo in hand, and watched her wag her ass at me. She was really working me up. My cock was so hard it was painful, especially seeing the shiny plug in her asshole.

I kneeled beside her, enjoying the sight of her plugged ass from above. "I want you to select another. For Margaye. Show me what you want to see inside her." She hesitated. I started spanking her ass with the dong. I even gave the plug a nudge or two. Allison was panting uncontrollably. I asked, "well?"

She got up with an obstinate look on her face. Her frizzled brown hair framed her flushed and excited face. "Fuck me and I'll tell you."

I smiled. "I'll fuck you all right." I pulled her standing by pulling on the chain that connected her nipple clips, then pushed her facedown on the bed and instead of the jelly dong, I slid my incredibly hard cock into her pussy. Once I was in, I set the dildo on the bed and gripped the ring on the plug and used all of my self control to fuck her slowly. The plug was putting pressure on the top of my cock while she gripped me with her dripping pussy. "Confess."

"Oh," she moaned and whimpered. "I was just thinking that what I want to see inside her is something we don't have."

I pulled my cockhead almost all the way out and slapped her ass again. "Confess!" I pushed the plug deeper into her ass.

"I, uh, aiee!" Her pussy spasmed uncontrollably. "I want to buy her a suction cup dildo so I can watch her... watch her fuck herself in the glass shower while I do the same on the bathroom floor!"

12