Maid in My Home: Live-in

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

That set me off. That would set anyone off. I went at her pussy at full force. The sensation was incredible and I was on the verge of my knees buckling and passing out. In a moment, I shot a dozen shots of cum into her while fucking at full speed. The sound and sensation was overwhelming. Our combined cum seemed to splash on my thighs and knees. I withdrew my cock, only to see her gaping pussy from behind, dripping our cum, next to her plugged ass. I gripped my cock and had another orgasam, hooting uncontrollably. Allison reacted to the few extra spurts of cum on her ass by grabbing the dildo and turning over. Our duvet was a mess, but that was no longer a problem. It was a turn-on.

I stroked the last drips of cum from my dick on to her open pussy. She smeared it into her cunt, the took the dildo in both hands and commenced to finish herself off. I was delirious with lust and post orgasm endorphins. My skin turned clammy and I realized I was in shock. I leaned on the bed watching.

The clear dildo filled her beautifully. Her normally pink cunt was bright red and swollen. Her clit was more erect than I've ever seen. The fake cock picked up the copious amounts of cum from deep inside her as she thrusted herself with both hands. My milky cum emerged from inside her with every thrust. The plug tugged in and out and I could tell she was flexing her ass so she could keep it in. She was staring at me, watching me watch her. All I could think to do was to pull on her nipple chains and that was what set her off. The dildo popped out with a shower of cum and she howled like I have never heard before. The clear dong fell to the floor and she writhed uncontrollably on bed. I watched in shock, then looked away thinking unrelated thoughts about randomness. My brain was overloaded. I was cold and sweating.

I grabbed her and held her close, for warmth as much as affection- hell -- incomparable love. One of her nipple clips slipped off and she bucked and moaned with open, unseeing eyes. She did nothing but pant in my ear for what seemed like ages. She twitched at every little touch I made on her back and tummy and breasts. I slowly took the other nipple clip off and covered her with a sheet. Her pussy was an absolute mess.

I wanted to snap her out of her fugue state because I was becoming a little worried about her. I retrieved the soiled dildo from the floor and passed it under her nose, like our little routine of her sucking my cock after fucking her. This brought her around. Her eyes focused on my then the dong, then she giggled.

"This cock is going into Margaye next. You better clean it off."

Allison sighed and gripped the dildo. "I kinda want to leave it as is."

"That might be weird for her. And it might be a biohazard in a few days."

She swatted me on the chest. "God, I came so hard my ears are ringing." She halfheartedly licked the dong.

"I owed you one. And you are uncovering a repressed part of your sexuality."

"How are you such a good husband and still be able to sound like a detached, clinical asshole?"

"Honey, I came so hard I almost passed out. I'm lucky I didn't have a stroke."

"I guess we both really want this."

"I never would have been comfortable with my wife having a... thing for someone else. But Margaye is so nice and awesome and you two have such an authentic bond, I think. I'm turned on and excited for this."

"Do you want to fuck her?"

I slid in beside my sweaty, cum-leaking wife and spooned her from behind. My withering cock made contact with the plug still in her ass. "Actually, not really. All I really want is for you to... explore with her. I've never seen her naked. And if you don't want me to see her naked or fuck her, I'd be okay with that.'

"But if I said yes?"

"Only after I've fucked you senseless first."

12