Maid of Honor Pt. 03

Story Info
My wedding night with a niecely twist.
2.6k words
4.64
35.4k
48
0

Part 3 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 02/22/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
groomleader
groomleader
2,809 Followers

As we were driving home, Lucy said, "Thank god that's over!"

Surprised, I said, "I thought you were having a good time?"

"I was until the 'Red Curse' made itself known. God, I'm cramping like crazy, and it just has to be on our wedding night! I'm sorry sweetie, but I am in no shape to christen our wedding night. Since I will be out of sorts for the next few days, how about if we save it up, and go wild on each other when we fly to Paris next Friday, and start our honeymoon off right?"

I replied, "Sure baby, I want to wait until the time is right for you."

"When we get home, I'm gonna do my usual routine for the Red Dragon, take something that will knock me out, and sleep in the guest room so I won't keep you awake. God, I hate periods!"

*****

Back at our house, she gave me a couple of smooches, and cooed, "A small preview of what awaits us in Paris. Good night sweetheart."

She went down the hall, a flannel nightgown, a box of tampons, and Ambien in hand. Damn, did Carolyn know, that comment about if Lucy wasn't up for wedding night fun, she would be?

I pulled out my smartphone, and texted, "Did you know that Lucy would probably be unavailable?"

The reply, "Lucy had mentioned, while we were getting dressed for the wedding, that she could feel the twinges starting up, and it was probably gonna kick in full force, just when she wanted to be in bed with you."

The next reply, "So, does that mean you want to take me up on my offer, my sexy Uncle G?"

Damn, I had a raging hard-on, that even stroking one out would not give much relief, and just like the song by Meat Loaf, 'All Revved Up with No Place to Go' I was revved up alright, and here she was, again offering herself up to me on a silver platter.

I was powerless to resist, and I texted back, "See you soon."

****

Thirty minutes late, I was strolling up the walk where Carolyn lived. Lucy had been exhausted, she had taken less than 5 minutes, when I peeked in on her, she was deep in slumber.

I went up the porch and saw the Bing doorbell camera, heard the lock turn, and Carolyn's voice cooed, "Come right in Uncle G, I can see you on our doorbell cam, and unlock the door remotely. I'm waiting for you, all hot and bothered!"

I went in, heard the door relock, and as I headed for the stairs, I heard the song from above. The music that Carolyn had been humming, now with the words, oh yeah, it fits.

"Cause you could've swore,

you thought you heard her saying,

Good girls don't,

Good girls don't,

Good girls don't"

But she'll be telling you,

Good girls don't...but I do"

Ah yes, The Knacks song "Good Girls Don't." I was ready, and when I entered the bedroom, the line "Til she's sitting on your face" sounded. And there she was, wearing just her Maid of Honor panties, with a lust-filled gleam in her eyes.

"Hello Uncle G," she purred. "Like the song says, about sitting on your face, I want that, lick me until I cum all over your face!"

She stripped me down, then peeled her panties down, and cooed, "Do you know, that to make sure I was as bald as could be, your wife was naked and on her knees, in the shower, yesterday, wielding a razor to make me as bare and bald as possible? She of course did not know I wanted my tight little box as bald as possible for your pleasure, in case you needed me to take Lucy's place. My excuse was I wanted to be as bald as possible for the wedding and reception. God, I just wanted to grab her head and shove my box into her face! When she asked me to do hers, on my knees, with her pussy so close, I shaved her, it was all I could do not to plunge my face into her pussy!"

The idea of my fiance and my soon-to-be niece-in-law, naked in the shower, and shaving each other's cuntal regions made my cock surge. I lay back, and with a smile of desire she took the position, squatting over my face, and purred, "There you go Uncle G, I'm all hot and juicy for you."

Staring at her beautiful crimson pussy, completely bald, made my cock perk up. God, it made for a fantastic licking, her pussy lips were slightly parted, and I got a peek at her luscious inner pinkness, rosy, swollen, and wet with her desire. The scent of my niece in heat filled my nostrils, it just about made me dizzy with desire.

I looped my hands around her hips and pulled her down close. I was almost shaking with excitement, as I thrust my tongue up into her, sucking at her juices as she cradled my head against her cunt.

"Mmmmm, oh yeah, drive that tongue in, taste all my juice!"

The erotic taste of her juices spurred me on, as I licked her steaming pussy wildly. She gave me precise instructions on how best to please her and she cooed with pleasure as I hit the right places.

"Ri--Right there," Carolyn whimpered, her eyes fluttering. "Oooh yes, there, right there! Keep licking me Uncle G, make your horny little niece cum all over your face!" she panted.

I ran my tongue up into her, then zeroed in on her clit, lashing and sucking at it, I could feel her body trembling.

"Gonna do it, gonna make me cum, fuck, fuck LICK MEEEEE!"

Her voice rose up to a howl of pleasure, and she exploded, jerking and thrashing, as she unloaded a gusher of juices, my tongue and mouth busy, sucking out all her hot juices.

So rolled to her side, letting out satisfied sighs as she did so.

"Mmmmm you are so good at carpet munching. Now, did my Auntie L have some virginity she was saving for you?"

I admitted that she was an anal virgin, and had saved it for me.

Carolyn purred, "Perfect, because my tight little asshole is all cherry too, and I want you to claim that. I wasn't going to let just any boy or man take my ass, but you, my loving Uncle G is a perfect choice. This is really becoming just like a wedding night!"

"Then roll over sweetheart, cock that ass up, so I can get you all ready."

She positioned herself on hands and knees, she cocked her ass up, and I was more than ready to get her warmed up. I pulled those hot cheeks apart, and there it was, all pink and twitchy, my mouth closed in, and I plastered my face between the cheeks, and my tongue raced out to lick and slobber all over that tight hole.

"MMMM, MMMMM, MMMMM Oh God, it... it's wonderful... beautiful... I love it... I love it... keep licking me, Uncle G, get me all ready for your hard cock!"

My cock was a raging hard-on, licking that tight little butthole kept me in a wound-up state. I brought a finger into play, and gently probed at the tight clench, she let out a grunt as my finger slipped inside. I picked up the tube of Astroglide, and squeezed a line along the rim, rubbing it all over, and using my finger to spread some inside.

Once my cock was lubed up, she purred, "Do it Uncle G, please be gentle with my tight, young ass."

I pushed her down gently until she was belly down on the rumpled sheets, and cocked her ass up for the best positioning.

I positioned myself right behind her. Carolyn purred as my hands fondled the cheeks of her ass, then slid up to her waist, and my left hand went further until her left breast was in my palm. My fingers toyed and gently tweaked at the stiff, hard nipple.

I gently nudged the hard knob end harder against the rim of her ass. I pushed, and the head opened her and popped inside. She let out a gasp, but she wiggled her ass and murmured "Keep going, take me slow."

I was happy to follow directions, and her gasps and moons sounded as I advanced, slowly, a bit at a time. I was almost all the way in, when she whispered, "Now, give it all to me, let me have it, Uncle G."

I tightened my grip, one hand on her stiff tit, one on her belly, I pulled her ass to me, ground my cock deep, shoved it all the way home. Carolyn let out a loud howl as my balls smacked against her pussy as all 8 inches were buried. My cock was tingling, god, she had the tightest hole I'd ever been in.

"Ohhhh, fuck, I feel so stuffed, but at the same time, it feels so good. My last virgin hole is gone, and my loving Uncle G took it!"

"Do you like it, baby? Tell me what we are doing!"

"Ass fucking also known as buggering, my ass it's getting its cherry plucked!"

"Do you want your Uncle's cock to splatter you deeply, incestuous cum all over the tight inside?"

"Yes, oh yes let me have it, bugger it good and flood my ass!"

I was happy to do so and gave her first buggering. The feel of my cock driving into her, starting out slowly, god, the super-tight grip of her ass walls around my cock was so fucking good. My cock was taking its pleasure inside the clinging grip of her silky ass walls, my cock worked in and out, stroke, stroke, stroke.

"Faster Uncle G, ream it out!"

I quickly did so, and I could feel the orgasm building up. I heard a wet, squelchy noise, Carolyn was masturbating, fingering the dripping juices as she tweaked at her clit.

Carolyn moaned, "Oh, oh my god!" as the plunging of my cock drove her onwards. Her ass felt hot and humid, god, what a ride. I was panting against the back of her neck, my hands still holding her tightly to me by her tit and her belly.

Then the voluptuous rhythm of our fucking really got to us, she rolled her ass to feel my prick all over the inside. I could feel my balls, swollen and ready to explode.

"Gonna explode, fuck oh fuck, cum in me Uncle G, gonna cum all over your dick, give it to me, fuck, fuck FUCK!"

Carolyn went over with a scream of ecstasy, her asshole drawing tightly against my cock. The tightening up around my cock took me with her, and with loud grunts of pleasure filling the air, I went with her, our mingled sound of passion filling the room as I erupted, thick hot spurts, gushing over and over, flooding the tight grip to paint her bowels.

*****

After a short time of relaxing in the post-coital afterglow, Carolyn hopped up and cooed, "Come with me Uncle G, let's take a shower together."

As we passed around the soap, Carolyn purred, "Mmmm, getting my asshole reamed felt so good. And you know that since I am not a good girl, I must be a bad girl!"

She giggled then went on, "I've taken my Auntie's husband and let him use my body for sheer carnal lust. And I've taken that sexy cock in every hole I have."

Her hand reached down, and she cooed as she felt my cock surging in her hand.

"Even now I want to be a bad girl again, but a bad girl must get punished. I think a spanking is in order, I will be bare assed for my spanking. Does that excite you, Uncle?"

Carolyn giggled as she felt my cock stiffen fully, and she cooed, "After the spanking, you need to give me a good hard fucking, just like the bad girl I am, I want it again!"

We were quickly toweled off, and back in her bedroom. With a devilish grin, she reached into her closet and drew out some items.

"I want to be really bad!"

She had a set of leather-wrapped cuffs and a pink ball gag. My cock was hard as iron, and on her hands and knees, she growled softly as I cuffed her wrists, then used the attached tethers to tie her arms to the headboard. I could see the needy looks as she opened her mouth, and the pink ball gag was placed between her lips and secured behind her head. She looked beautiful and so sexy, her full crimson lips ovaled around the ball gag, her eyes on fire with lust.

Those cheeks looked so sexy, the relative whiteness that her bikini had kept covered, oh yeah, the idea of tanning her sweet teen ass really had me going. I drew back, and swung my arm, aiming for the left cheek....WHACK...then the right cheek...WHACK.

I saw her body flinch, and I said, "That's one you bad girl, do you want more?"

She wiggled her ass, nodding her head eagerly, that was enough of a go-ahead for me.

WHACK...WHACK...WHACK...

She was making muffled growls of pleasure as I continued, spanking her was really giving me a raging hard-on. With her wigglings and head-nodding urging me on, I delivered 10 whacks to each cheek, making them warm and glowing red. I did not spank her hard, just something to get her warmed up.

I reached between her legs, I expected that she'd be wet, and she was indeed.

"Bad girl, such a bad girl, so wet."

I gave each cheek another hearty WHACK, then pistoned two fingers into the heated vortex. Carolyn arched her back and moaned into her gag, and I drove her to orgasm, spasming and bucking against my plunging fingers.

My cock felt like tempered steel and was quickly buried into the tight heated 18-year-old cunt of my niece, the tight little hole that I had deflowered. I could feel the warmth of her well-spanked cheeks against my pelvis as I gripped her hips and powered in and out, fucking her hard. She was making inarticulate muffled sounds of pleasure as I reamed her cunt, in the grip of heated forbidden lust.

I felt her cunt start to spasm wildly, it was like detonations going off one right after the other, her cunt was sucking and milking at me with that superb tight grip, and on the rush of her 7th orgasm, I went over, my cock being milked wildly, drained of every drop as I fired another thick volley into her heated tunnel.

I released her and popped the gag out. We collapsed to the bed, her body tight to mine.

"Jeez, that was so hot! I thought I'd never stop cumming!"

It was 3 in the morning, and I figured I'd better get home.

Carolyn cooed, "You are such a wonderful lover Uncle G. I will keep my hot little hands off you, for now, so you can have nice full loads for Auntie to enjoy on her honeymoon, After you get back, I will be hot for more hot Uncle loving. Can I assume you feel the same way?"

At my nod, she smiled and said, "Enjoy your honeymoon then Uncle G, and when you get home, you can tell me all about how you fucked my Auntie while you are fucking me!" she finished, with a giggle.

groomleader
groomleader
2,809 Followers