Maid of Honor Pt. 04

Story Info
In the City of Light, I get to deflower my wife's asshole.
2k words
4.56
22.4k
26
0

Part 4 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 02/22/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
groomleader
groomleader
2,843 Followers

"Take me outside, on the balcony!"

"What if somebody sees us?"

"So let them look! They don't know us, and I want to see the Eiffel Tower, all lit up as you fuck me!"

It was midnight in the City of Light. Our hotel room was on the top floor, and our balcony had a stupendous view of the Eiffel Tower, all lit up for the night. This was it, it was going to be our first fuck as a married couple.

Lucy slithered out of her dress, cocking her ass, she cooed, "This was meant for our wedding night, so here it is."

It was a set of snow-white panties, on the back, stitched in pink thread, was the inscription "Not so Blushing Bride."

She swung her hips as she went toward the balcony door, and she was a wonderful sight. I quickly joined her, and she cooed, "Mmmm, my sweet hubby, slip down my panties, our first fuck as a married couple should be the traditional virgin busting fuck. My tight little asshole is ready to be plucked of her cherry."

I stood and we gazed at the magnificent sight of the Tower, all aglow. It was a warm summer night, perfect for fucking al fresco. I felt her hand come down and gently grasp my cock.

"Does the idea of fucking my virgin ass, giving me my first buggering, excite you, sweetheart?"

My cock surged in her grip, and she giggled, "I'll take that as a yes!"

She leaned forward, grasping the balcony railing, and cooed, "Get my tight little ass ready."

I quickly took to a knee, and grasping her cheeks, I pulled them apart, and let my tongue lead the way. When I pressed my face in, my tongue found the tight, twitchy pink hole and I plastered my face between the cheeks, and my tongue raced out to lick and slobber all over that tight hole.

"MMMM, oh my god, it feels so amazing, keep licking me baby, it's beyond pleasure!"

My cock was a raging hard-on, licking my wife's tight little butthole kept me in a wound-up state. Just like the way I had laved at my 18-year-old niece's tight virgin ass when I gave Carolyn her anal deflowering. I tried to dismiss the images of Carolyn getting her first buggering, as I bought a finger up, gently probing at the tight clench, Lucy let out a grunt as my finger slipped inside.

"Oh yes, finger my tight little asshole, god, it feels so fucking amazing!"

Holding the tube of Astroglide I had taken with me, I squeezed a line along the tight rim, and slipped a well-lubed finger inside, bringing a putt of pleasure as I gently finger banged her asshole.

"Now, get that cock all slick, and take my ass. I want the last virgin hole claimed!"

I was happy to do so, and I spread her cheeks as wide as possible. She cocked her ass towards me for the best positioning. Right behind her, I nudged my cock gently against her asshole, and I took her breasts in my hands so I could toy with her nipples, feeling them get pebbly hard under my fingers. I pressed gently, and I felt the head of my cock pop inside.

Lucy let out a gasp, she wiggled her ass at me, and murmured "Keep going, take me slow."

I was happy to follow Lucy's directions, and her gasps and moans sounded as I advanced, slowly, a bit at a time. I was almost all the way in, when she whispered, "Now, give it all to me, let me have it, hubby."

I grabbed her hips and ground my cock deep, shoved it all the way home. Lucy let out a loud howl as my balls smacked against her pussy as all 7 inches were buried. She was gripping the balcony railing tightly, my cock was tingling, god, the tightness of a virgin ass was the ultimate. Just like Carolyn, my mind whispered, and I threw that thought aside.

"Ohhhh, fuck, I feel so stuffed, but at the same time, it feels so good. Take your pleasure, bugger my tight little ass and sperm it down!"

I was happy to do so and gave Lucy her first buggering. The feel of my cock driving into her, starting slowly, god, the super-tight grip of her ass walls around my cock was so fucking good. The slight abrasiveness dissipated thanks to a good helping of lube, and it was a smooth, tight pleasure ride. My cock was taking its pleasure inside the clinging grip of her silky ass walls, my cock worked in and out.

Lucy was gazing at the Eiffel Tower, so was I for that matter. My mind started to wander, damn it, couldn't stay on the here and now, and my mind had Carolyn bent over, gripping the balcony railing, as I powered in and out my wife's tight ass.

When Lucy cooed to me, "Faster hubby," I heard Carolyn's voice, "Faster Uncle G, ream it out!"

I was in full-on fantasy mode, my mind had me buggering my niece in law, I could feel the orgasm building up. I recalled how Carolyn had masturbated wildly, fingering the dripping juices as she tweaked at her clit.

I grunted, "Play with your sweet cunt baby, bring yourself off while I ream you!"

Lucy moaned, "Mmmmm, so hot," and the wet, squelchy sounds rose up as she did so. Just like Carolyn did, and just like Carolyn, Lucy's ass was hot and humid, she started to rotate her ass around and around. Just like Carolyn had done, and I let the fantasy go. I could feel my balls, swollen and ready to explode.

"Gonna explode, gonna cum so hard, AIIEEEEEEE!" Lucy howled, and right after I had Carolyn's voice in my head, joining in, "Cum in me Uncle G, gonna cum all over your dick, give it to me, fuck, fuck, FUCK!"

Lucy went over with a scream of ecstasy, her asshole gripping even tighter and milking at my dick. Just like Carolyn's tight little asshole when I buggered her, my head felt like it was going to fly off, and my cock went off like firehose.

As Lucy moaned and writhed under the onslaught of cum, I shook and shuddered, my cock squirting wildly, my mind going between seeing Lucy in the midst of her orgasmic explosion, and Carolyn's explosion of pleasure when I took her ass virginity.

****

We went back inside, and Lucy yawned sleepily, and said, "Damn, this jet lag is really screwing with my sleep pattern. Can't get any more than a few hours at a time."

She lay down, and cooed, "When I wake up, I want part 2, where you get to take my cunt as a married woman," and in a few minutes, she was asleep.

I opened my smartphone, and sent a text to Carolyn, "Good morning my niece, how are you?"

"Mmmmm, my sexy Uncle G, so nice that you thought of me! I am okay, but I miss your fucking prowess! So tell me, what have you and my Auntie L done so far?"

I texted, "I just took her asshole virginity, while we stood out on the balcony of our hotel, and saw the Eiffel Tower, all lit up for the night as we did it! And as I was taking her tight little cherry, I kept thinking about you, and how you gave me your tight little asshole! She's napping right now, this damn jet lag, all we can do is a few hours here and there, when she wakes up, I'll have more pent-up lust for her!"

Her reply, "Bravo Uncle G, giving my Auntie the deflowering she needed. Mmmmm thinking of me while you took her, I like that, to me, I take it as a badge of honor! But make sure to concentrate on your loving wife, she needs to get all of you, at that time. And when you get home, we'll find a time when you can take all my holes, and tell me all about how much fun it was to fuck your now officially wife."

I knew I would not be able to resist, and replied, "Looking forward to that, my sweet niece."

I went into the bathroom, washed off my cock, then lay down next to Lucy, and I drifted off.

*****

I awoke and looked at the clock, it was 4 AM. Well, at least I got 3 hours, then I heard Lucy stirring, and I turned to see her face, smiling at me.

"Just woke up, too?"

Lucy cooed, "Yes, 3 hours was better, looks like we may soon be adjusting to the time change. And, now that I have had a nap, I'm horny again!"

She rolled over onto her tummy, and purred, "Take my tight little pussy, she needs to join in the fun!"

Lucy felt my body pushing lightly against the cheeks of her ass. My cock was once again rock-hard, her ass was cocked up off the mattress, she opened her thighs and I felt the thrill as my cock moved in, pressing lightly against her entrance.

Lucy squirmed and wiggled against it, her juices slicking up her lips, and starting to paint the head of my cock. She purred as my warm hands fondled the cheeks of her ass, then slid up to her waist, and my right hand went further until her right breast was in his palm. My fingers toyed and gently tweaked at the stiff, hard nipple.

"Give me that sexy cock, my sweet husband."

I was happy to do so, I pushed the hard knob end against her lips. Lucy wiggled her ass to urge me on, and her lips slipped apart as I took the invitation, and I pushed in, with one smooth stroke. Lucy let out a loud squeal of pleasure as I tightened my grip, one hand on her tit, one on her belly, I pulled her ass to me, and shoved it all the way home until Lucy let out a pleasure-filled growl, as my balls smacked against her pussy.

"Oh yeah, love being stuffed, ream me out lover, I'm so hot!"

Mmmmm, we were in a lust-filled swirl, my cock was taking its pleasure inside the clinging grip of her silky cunt walls, in and out I slid my pole to her, the insistent pumping of my cock making Lucy purr with pleasure. The feel of her tight inner muscles massaging my dick was fucking superb. My mind tried to wander away to compare my 18-year-old niece's cunt to Lucy's, and I steered away from that.

Lucy moaned, "Oh, oh my god, stroking my clit perfectly, so fucking good"!

I kept the grip on her body, driving in with power-filled thrusts, eager to drench her as deep as possible. Lucy rolled her ass and reached down to take my balls in her hand, to caress them, her hand cupped them while my cock reamed her.

"Mmmmmm, your balls are big and swollen with a hot juicy load, and my tight little cunt wants that! I want to feel your cock jerk with the ready-to-explode feeling, the way your balls will tighten up as orgasm takes control, then the warm spray of hot sperm bathing my cervix, oh yeah, let me have it!"

Lucy's vocalizations got me going, she was giving my balls gentle squeezes as I felt the ramping up to orgasm.

Lucy cried out, "Gonna explode, fuck oh fuck, cum in me baby, gonna cum all over your cock, give it to me, fuck, fuck, FUCK!"

I could feel the tightening up, the rippling spams milking at me, and I went with her, growling, "Cumming, oh fuck yeah, FUCK!"

Out twin shrieks of passion filled the air, I was gasping as I felt the first spurt jetting out, a thick wash of spunk painting her walls, then another, and another, Lucy's cries filling the room as her cunt drank thirstily of the thick spunk that kept flooding into her, she came again, her cunt rippling with more spasms, eager to drain me.

Just like Carolyn's tight little cunt milked me, crossed my mind, and I knew that when Carolyn wanted me, she would have me.

groomleader
groomleader
2,843 Followers