Maid of Honor Pt. 07

Story Info
Carolyn gets marked all over.
1.7k words
4.66
13.2k
19
1

Part 7 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 02/22/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
groomleader
groomleader
2,761 Followers

I picked up the phone, and Lucy was on the other end. She told me that her flight had been canceled due to mechanical problems, and the next flight out wouldn't be for another 4 hours. Combining that mentally with the time the flight would be in the air, it would be 7 hours before she would land.

It was 11 AM, and I went back to bed, and smiled at the sight of Carolyn, my 18-year-old niece, smiling up at me.

"Lucy's flight is delayed, and she won't be home for another 7 hours. So, do you want to feel what we did on our 4th night in France?"

"Mmmmm, as your pantyless, always ready for you slut, yes, oh yes, I want it!"

"Ok slut, hands and knees!"

Carolyn scrambled into position, and I took the leather wrist cuffs, and soon had her arms cuffed to the headboard. She made a low growl when I placed the sleeping mask over her eyes and took the wooden yardstick. I had one more thing, but first I had to make sure she was okay with it.

"Lucy felt like she needed to be secured, and treated like this."

I drew back and swung...WHACK!

Carolyn let out a shriek as her ass felt the strike. I drew back and again...WHACK!

I paused, and ran my fingers down to the pussy, wet and squelchy with her juices.

"Mmmmm, feels like you are ready. As my pantyless Uncle fucking slut, are you ready for the full treatment that Lucy got?"

Carolyn grunted, "Yes, oh fuck yes, I want it all!"

I took the ball gag, and pressed it gently against her lips, she opened up, and I popped the gag into her mouth, securing it in place.

I waited for a minute, and said, "Carolyn, can you breathe okay?"

She nodded vigorously. I picked up the yardstick, and she wiggled her ass, eager for the spanking.

WHAP...WHAP...WHAP...WHAP...

After 10 strokes, Carolyn's ass was warm and glowing, getting paddled had driven her arousal crazy, and she let out a muffled growl of pleasure as I penetrated her with one finger, then two, spreading her tight little cunt wide and pistoning in and out, in and out. Her pussy was sopping wet, and she was making muffled squeals of pleasure as I finger fucked her vigorously.

"Litte pantyless slut, take my fingers, now your ass has been spanked, marked with my paddling, you really are my slut niece!"

Carolyn arched her back and moaned into her gag, she felt the rush of orgasm and she shrieked into her gag, cumming hard, spasming, and bucking against my fingers.

I quickly took position and drove in. Carolyn was sopping wet, her cunt was as hot as a furnace, my bone-hard prick spreading open the heat-filled silk. Grabbing her hips, I started to piston in and out. Arching her back and pumping wantonly backward with her hips to meet the lustful strokes, she eagerly took my dick as I power fucked the hot, steamy fuck-hole.

Carolyn was wild with pleasure, it felt so fucking good to ram her, I could feel her pussy milking and sucking at me as it quickly blew apart, and I felt the tremors as a second orgasm rushed in.

I growled, "And now, at Lucy's request here's what we did that night."

I quickly pulled out, she moaned as she thought I was done, but not quite. I pulled her cheeks apart and nudged my well-soaked cock against the tight pucker, and drove in. Carolyn shrieked as I powered into her tight little starfish, in a few moments, she was moving with me, her well-gagged sounds of pleasure as she rotated her buttocks around and around my hard-driving shaft in sexual need, grinding her greedily clinging ass back over my pistoning cock.

God, the tight clamp of her ass was a milking pull, the silky walls massaging my dick, hungry for another coating of spunk. I rammed her ass, hearing her sounds of pleasure becoming nonstop, and I reached under, found her straining clit, and polished it wildly.

That did it, she screamed into her gag, I felt the tightening up as her ass started to pulse with her orgasmic rush, and I drove in and felt the explosion, a thick rush of cum gushing out to saturate her bowels.

*****

Just before Carolyn left, she nuzzled against me, stroking at my cock, and purred, "Help get you warmed up for Auntie. And if Auntie is tired out from the traveling, and isn't in the mood, I sure will be. My Mom and Dad are out for the night. It's their anniversary, and they are going to bang their brains out at the downtown Hyatt Regency. So, I will be all alone, and hoping that my You, my sweet Uncle, can come over and take his eager pantyless slut like I adore being taken."

*****

As luck would have it, Lucy's period had started this morning, and once at home, she said, "Oh sweetie, I'd love a welcome home ride, but that damn red curse struck this morning, so I'll have to take to the guest bedroom. I'm cramping like crazy, better take the heating pad too, jeez I hate the rotten timing. I will make it up to you after it'd gone."

She had mournful look as she collected the Ambien, a supply of tampons, and the heating pad, and trudged off to the guest bedroom. When I peeked in on her 10 minutes later, she was sound asleep.

I texted Carolyn, "So, are you still not wearing panties?"

Her reply, "Of course, panties are for good girls, not sluts like me. And I hope that my slut nature is about to be allowed to roar."

I replied, "You hope correctly, Lucy's red curse hit her this morning, and I have a nice, ready hard-on, eager for your cunt to plunge into."

Her reply, "Then come right over, and when you get here, I want you to Cum Inside! See u soon, Uncle G."

*****

As I approached the door. the Bing doorbell cam saw me, and let me in. Upstairs, I could hear what I had come to call her theme song

"Cause you could've sworn,

you thought you heard her saying,

Good girls don't,

Good girls don't,

But she'll be telling you,

Good girls don't...but I do"

Upstairs and the sight of Carolyn stretched out naked on the bed, had me hard and ready. She had the sheet half-covering her, and the view was enchanting.

"Mmmmm, my loving Uncle is here, all ready to use my holes for what they made for. I love being pledged to you, giving your free access to all my 3 special places for the rest of our lives. That was the best pledge I ever made."

"Now, I want you to take me doggy style, then ram my ass, and just before you explode, pull out and spit that load all over my naked back and ass. I want to feel the sizzling heat as I get my skin marked by your special brand."

It took a few minutes, and I had Carolyn moaning and sighing under my oral assault, my tongue eagerly tasting her juices, ticking at her clit, then sliding up, along the taint, and a louder moan of pleasure as my tongue settled between the cheeks, right against her tight starfish. I eagerly went after her, tonguing her asshole always gave me the hardest erections, and this time was no exception. I slurped and slobbered over that tight little opening, getting her hole ready for reaming.

Carolyn gasped, "Now, take my cunt, get me all wound up!"

I was quick to do so, and grabbed her hips, holding her in place as I nudged against her, and powered in, not stopping until my balls smacked against the top of her cuntal plane.

"Yes, yes, fuck me, let me have it!"

I entered into the rhythm, pulling back and powering in, her moans, cries, and mewls of pleasure filling the bedroom. I could feel her body shaking with the impending climax.

Just before she crested, she cried out, "Now my ass, ream me out!"

I quickly repositioned myself, powering in as she shrieked, "Yes, all the fucking way, FUCK MY ASS!"

I knew I wasn't going to last long, and I could feel the cum rising.

Carolyn cried out, "Remember to pull out lover!"

"Yeah, oh yeah, get ready baby!"

Carolyn had her fingers down at her clit, and she cried out, "Hit my clit first, then spray me down!"

I did so, and as I slid my hand around my cock, one pump and a huge glob flew out and splattered all over her cunt. She stroked at her clit wildly and screamed as she exploded, massaging her stiff clit with cum wet fingers. I aimed and my cock spit more thick ropes, I painted her back with 4 thick streams, then in the small of the back, and sprayed a trail down between the cheeks, and graced her tight twitching bunghole with two ribbons of spunk, stroking out the last few dribbles all over the cheeks of her ass.

I stayed until the early morning, and just before I left, she sucked me up to a bone-stiff hard-on, then lay back, and pulled her legs back until they were against her tits.

"Now, this time, fuck my ass then my cunt, then spray down the front, I want to feel the hot streams all over my boobs!"

I took a long, enjoyable ride, Carolyn moaned with pleasure as she took my cock into both her ass and cunt, cumming five times before I felt the rise, pulling out and aiming. My prick went off, watching my streams of spunk splattering her nipples, and trails down her belly and right against the labia lips really emptied my balls.

Carolyn quickly took to her knees, eager to suck the cock that had just cum all over her, and she nursed at me, rubbing my spunk into her skin as she did so, eager to get every last bit of my load.

When we left after several tongue-twirling kisses, I wondered what was next, fucking my 18-year-old niece was hot as hell, and with our pledges to each other, she was just as eager as I was for our next time.

groomleader
groomleader
2,761 Followers