Maid of Honor Pt. 08

Story Info
Carolyn gets her Auntie.
1.4k words
4.65
14.9k
16
2

Part 8 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 02/22/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
groomleader
groomleader
2,816 Followers

I was in bed with a raging hard-on, and Carolyn pranced in, the only thing she wore was her 18 karat gold ankle bracelet, a present for her 18th birthday, and a bright passion-filled smile. Now at 21, she was just as hot and sexy as she had been at the time of the wedding.

It was 3 years since Lucy and I had gotten married, and a year since the divorce. She had been an eager, energetic lover. Still, during our second year, she had started to become less interested in sex, until she finally admitted to me, in a drunken state, that she was in love with someone else, and wanted to get married to him. I had kept hold of my temper, it wasn't like I was going without, and the divorce was quick and relatively painless, and it left the way clear for Carolyn to become my full-time lover, and pantyless slut.

Carolyn slid into bed and cuddled with me.

"You'll never guess what my Auntie L said, she asked me to be her Maid of Honor at her upcoming wedding."

I replied, "What do you think of that?"

"Well, I'm going to turn it down, of course."

I said, "Well, it might be fun."

She looked at me, a quizzical look on her face, as I continued, "You mentioned how, just before my marriage to her, how Lucy was naked and on her knees, in the shower, shaving you as bare and bald as possible, and how you wanted to grab her head and shove your box into her face! Then you could take her place, shave her as she did for you, then, what you wanted to do, plunge your face into her pussy!"

I saw the lust, and with that idea running through her head, she mounted me, sliding down my prick with a loud purr of pleasure, and riding me hard until I blew a load into the tight gripping snatch. She was fired up, before the night was through, she sucked me off, moaning around my cock as she got the mouth-filling rush, then crying out with pleasure as I powered up her ass, buggering her with a long hard ride, her shrieks of orgasm taking me over, gushing a juicy load right between the cheeks.

Relaxing in the post-coital glow, she smiled and said, "I'm gonna do it, and I'll make Auntie a cunt licking slut, before she even gets her wedding night fuck!"

*****

Two days before the wedding, Carolyn came home, a satisfied smirk on her face, and she hurried to the bedroom, urging me to join her. When I got there, she had me lay back, and she took my cock in hand and told me what had happened.

"Just like when you and she got married, we were in the shower, and she was shaving me. As she made the last pass with the razor, I grabbed her head and pulled her against my freshly shaved cunt, and I purred, 'Right there, Auntie, lick my cunt, lick it real nice, then I'll do the same to you.' "

"She pulled back, staring at my hairless cunt, and looked up at me. I looked down and cooed, 'I know you want to, I can see it all over your face. Will this be your first time?' "

"She nodded, unable to speak, and I urged her on. She slowly applied her tongue, and I felt the pleasure shoot through me as her soft, wet tongue swabbed my pussy lips. I quickly gushed the juices of my lust, and she moaned, deep and low in her throat as she tasted my arousal."

"I purred, 'Right there, my sweet auntie, lick me, lick me all over, I promise to give back as good as I get!'

My cock had surged up, and her hand was still holding me steady, as she went on, "Hearing that made her bolder, and her tongue was masterful, licking and doting all over my cunt, burrowing in, slurping over every fold, every crevice, then moving her head, to the best position, and drawing a loud gasp from me as she went after my clit."

" 'Yes, my sweet auntie, lick me right there, make me cum!' "

"That took away any last shred of holding back, and she went wild on my clit, sucking, slobbering, and slurping all over it, and I could feel that rising wellspring. I pulled her tight against my cunt, eager to paint her face."

" 'Shit, oh holy fuck, gonna cum, cum all over your sweet face, fuck, fuck FUUUCCCCKKKK!' "

"I felt the locking up, then my orgasm burst, and I could feel my juices squirting, looking down, I could see her face being sprayed, she was keeping her face directly in the spray, taking it all. When I had spent my climax, I helped her up, her face had been painted with my cum, and our lips came together. It was no chaste Auntie Niece kiss, our tongues wrestled wildly, I was tasing my juices from her mouth."

"I cooed, 'Now, it's your turn.' "

"On my knees, shaving her cunt and getting it all ready to dine on, I was feeling the shooting lust. I lay aside the razor, and gently spread open her pussy lips, so that the soft wet inner folds were completely revealed in a tantalizing, pinkly shimmering display. Oh yes, she was more than ready, her mouth-watering feast offered so lovingly to me. A white-hot flame of lust surged through me as she greedily thrust my tongue into the shimmering liquid flesh."

"While Lucy's body shuddered in naked pleasure above me and loud moans filled the shower, I moaned in sizzling lust, whimpering in pleasure into the hot, fluid flesh of my Auntie's wide-splayed pussy, eager to give her back as good as I got. My tongue raced up inside her seething cunt, I could feel the pulsating clasp of Auntie's inner walls as I rotated my tongue like a corkscrew through the soft, searing hot flesh."

"Eager to taste all of her, my tongue slid downwards and started to lick at her tiny puckered starfish. That really broke the dam."

"She sobbed out, 'Carolyn....oh fuck...Carolyn, Ohhhh god what are you doing to me?' "

"My finger replaced my tongue, and I rubbed against her asshole, wanting to make her cum as hard as possible. With a long sweeping lick. I closed in on Lucy's throbbing clit, sucking it between my lips and letting my tongue swipe and play with it."

" 'Fuck, Carolyn, you sexy bitch I'm going to cum...oh fuck I'm going to cum.' "

"Eager to make it an explosion, I thrust my finger into her tight little ass, as far as I could, and wiggled it around."

" 'God... oh God, Oh God, you fucking bitch...oh god you're making me cum...oh fuck you, fuck, I'm cumming, oh you bitch, you fucking bitch, GAWWWW!' "

"Her fingers dug into my flesh as she gave up her body, her juices shot out, bathing my face in the rushing wetness as screamed, shrieked, and howled in overwhelming pleasure as she shuddered and writhed above me."

"When her last spams had died away, we were once again in a hot clinch, tongue-filled swirls as we gave vent to our passion-fueled senses. Once dried and out of the shower, we had to part as her husband-to-be had called and said he would be home in 5 minutes. She had a wondering look on her face, and with her and I spending the night before the wedding together, I am going to work her over, fuck, she was delicious. Remember how you spent your last night before the wedding?"

I did indeed, my cock was a raging hard-on, hearing Carolyn's exploits with Lucy was like Viagra on steroids, and with Carolyn as my eager, pantyless slut, she took my cock in all her holes, sucking out my first load, then riding my cock to milk out a load into her tight little cunt, then a long hard ride as I buggered her, one more bloom of hot spunk deposited deep in her back door.

As we languished in the afterglow, Carolyn smiled and cooed, "You will hear all about her last night, then, I have some fun ideas planned for the wedding day. I think I'll pack along a butt plug and my 8-inch strap on, I bought it with her in mind. Her second wedding day will be one like no other!"

groomleader
groomleader
2,816 Followers