Maid Routine

Story Info
The day to day of a devoted maid.
1.2k words
3.72
21.4k
8
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was a friday, and like every day, she woke up at 7:50 in the morning in her maid room, she no longer needed the alarm clock, her internal clock had adjusted.

After wiping the gnawing out of her eyes, she raised her arms and stretched her back, got off the bed and went to her bathroom, which is barely big enough to hold a tub and toilet.

She showered by running coconut oil all over her body, including her hair.

When she got out of the shower she made herself breakfast, a few simple scrambled eggs, a sausage, an orange and plenty of water.

Then went back to the bathroom to relieve herself and brush her teeth. She is permanently laser shaved, so no waxing was required.

Once cleaned, she prepared to be presentable.

She combed her hair.

She put on eyeliner.

She applied red lipstick.

She made up her nipples pink.

She dusted her cunt with talcum powder.

She was always hot and she couldn't help getting wet, the powder helped prevent her juices from running down her legs.

She donned a hairband, white wristbands with gold buttons, white socks, and a pair of black slippers.

Sophie stood in front of the mirror.

Even knowing how beautiful she is, she is never entirely happy with the way she looks.

She looked at the clock, it was 8:30.

She prepared an omelette with ham and mushrooms, folded it on a plate very carefully so that it would not disarm, and served it on a tray along with a napkin and a glass of water.

She came out into the hall with the tray and walked past Laika, snuggled into her padded bed. She opened her eyes to look at Sophie, who preferred to ignore her and continued walking to Joseph's room.

Having arrived, she knocked on the door and waited.

She heard the purr of someone just awake, followed by Joseph's voice.

"Get in."

Sofia opened the door and entered.

Joseph was lying on his bed, opposite the door.

"Good morning, Sir." Sophie greeted.

"Morning."

The maid walked putting one foot in front of the other to a table beside the bed, where she set the tray with the still steaming omelette.

Behind her came Laika crawling and hopped up onto the bed to lick Joseph in the face.

He just laughed.

Sophie left the room and went to Laika's bowls, she filled one with tuna and the other with water from the dishwasher, then returned to the room. Joseph was already eating her breakfast with Laika snuggled next to him.

As soon as Sophie had put the bowls on the ground, Laika crawled over to them and dug her snout into the tuna.

Having managed to separate her from Joseph, Sophie approached him waiting for instructions, but he just finished eating and went to the bathroom.

Resigned, Sophie took the tray with the dirty plate and cutlery and returned to the kitchen.

She was washing when she heard the front door close, a sign that Joseph has already left for work.

She spent the rest of the day cleaning the bathrooms and kitchen.

At 7:00 p.m., Sophie heard Laika's barkings of joy.

The front door opened and Joseph entered.

"Something new?"

"No sir." Replied the maid.

Without saying more, Joseph went to his room with Laika following him on all fours.

At night, Sophie heard Laika's moan.

She went outside Joseph's room and sat with her back against the wall to continue listening.

The moans became more frequent and higher pitched, until they became screams, and from time to time, Joseph's growls were also heard.

Sophie's hand unconsciously moved towards the center of her legs, but she managed to stop.

She was sweating, her cunt was burning, and the powder had formed a paste.

She settled for tapping her fingernail on her nipple.

After all the screaming, Laika lost her voice and she only could emit the scratchy sound of air passing through her throat.

Joseph let out one last big growl.

There was a moment of silence.

Sophie's body, which was heated, was shaken by a sudden cold sensation.

After a while she heard licking and sucking, she knew what that meant.

And also knew that she couldn't take it, so she got up with some difficulty and went to her little room.

Once in her bed, she covered herself with her blanket and struggled to relax and fall asleep.

She started the next day like any other, she showered, had breakfast, put on makeup and dressed in her maid uniform, hairband, wristbands, socks and slippers.

She prepared her master's breakfast, a couple of burgers accompanied by tomato, lettuce, and onion, served in bed.

Seeing her, Laika moaned with her enthusiasm so characteristic of her.

The maid went for her bowls and served her water and ground beef, without bothering to heat it.

Before Laika began to eat, Sophie extended her open palm with a contraceptive pill, Laika picked it up with her tongue and swallowed it with a good slurp of water.

Sophie left her eating while she continued with her work.

Since it was a weekend, Joseph stayed in the house, with Sophie spending much of her time in the presence of her master, in case he needed something.

Like during lunch, when Joseph ate and she watched standing next to him.

That was the moment she ventured out.

"Sir, I'd like to masturbate tonight."

"No." He replied. "you are not allowed to come."

Joseph continued eating in silence until he had finished, then went out onto the terrace leaving his maid in charge of clearing the table and washing the dishes.

That night, Sophie went to bed more excited than usual.

Luckily, it is easy to control herself when she does not have a stimulus nearly.

The next day it was time to shop.

Sophie made an inventory and a list of supplies.

She does not like to do that, it does not feel like work, but she knows that is necessary to be able to continue with her other chores, and at least it is only once a month.

When she went to her master's room, she found him working on his computer, Sophie put the list on the desk to not interrupt him, Joseph gave it a quick look and returned his concentration on the computer. Sophie excused herself to leave.

"Wait." Said Joseph while turning off the monitor. "Tell me, are you ovulating?"

She was impressed by the question.

"Well, my period ended last week, Sir."

"Good." Joseph answered standing up. "Lately I've been thinking, you know? Im in the middle of my life and it is time to start a new stage, so I need more services from you."

"Sir, you know I'm here to serve you."

"You are perfect." He said brushing aside a lock of hair in front of his maid's face, she blushed.

"I'm going to use your uterus to incubate my son."

Sophie's surprise was even greater.

"Me? But? And Laika?"

"Please! I want to give my offspring the best possible genes, Laika has a good body, but if she were smart she wouldn't be a mere pet. On the other hand, you are disciplined and can delay gratification, and you are not bad at all physically."

Sofía was trying to assimilate what she was hearing, she felt that her heart wanted to jump out of her chest, and she was unable to move except for when her master took her by the arm and led her to bed, where she managed to thanks heaven just before she had the most intense orgasm of her life.