Maid Service Ch. 02

Story Info
The women in Dan's life come together at last.
3.3k words
4.5
17.9k
15

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 07/19/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
djrip
djrip
629 Followers

Previously in this series:

Sarah Plays a Little Game

Moving Day

-----------

The doorbell rang and Dan hopped up to answer it. His wife and Lisa were out, at their usual Saturday photoshoot. He had the house to himself for this appointment.

After some indecision, he'd decided to take a shower and now he was wearing nothing but a towel around his waist. He looked down and bit his lip, almost dashing back to his room to throw on some more clothes. He didn't really feel so bold as this, even after her previous visit. His cock grew heavier at the memory of her naked body, dripping with his semen, and his resolve grew firmer. It was too late to change anyway. He felt his heart flutter a bit with anticipation, and tossed open the door.

"Hi Dan," chirped Becky. Then she took in his bare chest and looked down at his towel with a little smile. "Oh, I mean good afternoon, sir," she said, looking him in the eyes.

She was wearing tight cut-offs, with ragged denim and wispy white threads fluttering about the cute little bottoms of her ass cheeks, and a thin tank top that did little to cover her plump tits. The straps lay across them, but a bit of each big pink areola was visible, and her nipples pushed out against the cotton like tent poles. She was grinning up at him now, pleased at the way he looked her over.

"Hey Becky," he said, and couldn't help but grin back. "Come on in." He held out a hand and she laid her cool fingers across his palm as she stepped inside. She dropped her bag of supplies on the floor and looked around, assessing the workload.

She was his wife's younger cousin, and they had recently hired her as a maid, to come by once a week and clean the house. On her first visit, she'd proven very eager to please the man of the house. Dan thought she looked eager to please him now, too.

"So, you look pretty comfortable," she said.

"Ah, well, I've been looking forward to your time here a lot, Becky. I was hoping you'd still... Well, let's just say I really hoped to enjoy it."

"I want you to enjoy it too, sir." She touched a fingertip to his chest, and slowly dragged it down his abs, toward the towel. She tucked it under and looked up at him. Her eyes were so big and bright, he could hardly meet her gaze. But he just stared into them, feeling his adrenaline rise, and his boldness grow.

"So, why is this on?" she asked, plucking at it.

"You're right. I'm done with this towel. Would you add it to the laundry for me?"

"Yes, sir," she said with a smirk, and reached out with her other hand to pull it open and take it off of him. He felt the cool air on his penis and his balls, and watched as they tightened, rising slowly. She watched, too, gazing at his cock with a dreamy expression as it began to swell and thicken.

"Oh, and Becky?"

"Yes?"

"I'm going to need you to get into uniform now. And as soon as you arrive for work from now on."

"Oh, of course!"

She laid the towel by her bag and, hesitating briefly, decided to remove her shorts first. Dan was glad to see that. There was something about a bottomless woman he couldn't get enough of. She unbuttoned and pushed the tight fabric down over one hip with both hands, wiggling her pelvis as she shimmed herself free. She turned around and bent down, pulling the shorts over her full, round ass cheeks. She had no panties on.

"That's a good girl," he whispered.

She turned around and winked as the scrap of denim fell to the floor around her ankles. Dan looked at her pussy and just drank it in. Soft, sweet labia, white as paper, with a tinge of rose where they came together. Her little clit was just barely visible, darker pink, already moist where it peeked out.

She pulled her tank top off and tossed it. Her breasts were gorgeous, swaying with her movements, skin and nipples pebbled with goosebumps. She bounced on her toes and did a full turn for him. "Well? What do you think?"

"That will do nicely. Go ahead and start your dusting in here for me."

"Yes sir," she said, kneeling down to unzip her bag. She dug around and came out with a duster. Dan sat down on the couch and watched her walk around the room, reaching up to dust high shelves, leaning over to get behind the TV. His hand drifted onto his cock. He brushed it lightly, and rolled it against his leg a little, feeling it harden beneath his fingers.

He loved the feeling of freedom, letting his cock just swell and throb as he watched her work. He circled his thumb and finger around the base of his erection and gently squeezed and relaxed, squeezed and relaxed, making veins stand out all along his length. His cock stood straight up and a drop of liquid began to form at the tip.

Becky got down on her hands and knees, crawling under the TV stand. Her perfect curvy ass was pointed right at him, and she glanced over her shoulder as she rolled her hips slowly, letting him see her tiny puckered asshole come in and out of view, moist labia pulling and stretching with the movements and making little squelching sounds.

"Sir?" she asked, gazing at his erection. "I'm sorry, sir, it's just that your cock is so thick, and nice, and, um, I can't stop thinking about it right there. My pussy is getting so wet I can hardly stand it. Do you think I could touch myself a little? While I work for you?"

"That sounds lovely, Becky. Please go ahead."

"Mmmm, thank you, sir," she breathed, reaching up between her legs with one hand. Her fingers stroked her labia and one dipped slightly down into her slit, lips parting stickily around it. Soon the whole area was glistening with her moisture as her fingers slipped in and out.

Dan had to let his hand move lightly up his hard shaft at that sight, and groaned deeply. He touched a fingertip to the big pearl of pre-cum growing at the top and spread it all over the head, and down his length, until his cock was wet and shiny. Becky had dropped her shoulder to the carpeted floor, and was making little gasps of pleasure as she rubbed her pussy with one hand and awkwardly tried to clean the shelves below the TV with the other.

Just then he heard the front door unlocking, and turned to see it swing open a second later. He froze, heart thumping hard in his chest. He could imagine the look on his face was priceless, as the two women stepped in, laughing at something one of them had said, and suddenly stopped short at what they saw. The first was his wife, Sarah, staring at him expressionlessly, still holding her shopping bags. Their friend Lisa peaked around her, taking in the scene, and seemed more amused than anything. Then she glanced over at Becky's sopping wet pussy and just lingered there, smile dissolving slowly as she began to nibble on her lower lip.

"What the hell is going on here?" demanded Sarah, finding her voice after a second.

"Oh, I was just cleaning up the living room," said Becky, sitting up.

"Yes, I can see that, Becky. But where are your clothes?"

"I wanted to clean without them, because I don't want to get them dirty," explained Becky as she stood up. "I asked Dan if he didn't mind and he was nice enough to let me do it this way, weren't you, sir?"

"Ah, yes, that is... I don't mind at all, Becky."

Sarah and Lisa gave each other a look. "Okay," said Lisa, with a bit of a smirk. "But that doesn't explain why he is naked." Both women looked at him, and Dan felt his cock straining to swell even more under their scrutiny, much as he might have liked it to shrink and hide at that moment. Instead it stood taller and prouder than ever, seeming to thrive on the attention of so many female eyes.

"Oh, well," he stammered, "I just didn't want her to feel awkward, naked all by herself... I figured she'd be more comfortable with some, ah, company."

"Mm-hm, mm-hm." His wife was nodding thoughtfully. "That all sounds fairly reasonable when you put it like that, I suppose. But I think the real question is," and here she paused for a moment, looking at each of them in turn, before demanding in exasperation, "Why were the two of you masturbating?!"

Lisa giggled. "Oh come on, Sarah. Can't two people enjoy themselves?" She walked over to where Becky was standing and looked her up and down, slowly, with a predatory smile. "I've never had a naked maid before," she said, lightly touching Becky's breast, giving it a slight squeeze, feeling it in her palm. "See, I'm enjoying her already."

Becky stood still as Lisa helped herself to her naked body. Dan could see the girl chewing on her lower lip as Lisa's hands moved down her ribs, down past her navel... Lisa looked Becky in the eyes and lightly ran her fingertips over the smooth, moist lips of her pussy, drawing out a soft moan.

"I think she's enjoying me, too," Lisa remarked, slipping a couple of fingers into the warm wetness between the maid's pussy lips. Becky drew breath after heavy breath, drawing Dan's attention toward her bouncy young tits, now beginning to heave impressively as Lisa continued her ministrations.

"Hm." Sarah watched them for a few seconds before kneeling down in front of Dan's swollen cock. She looked up at him, her face partially obscured by his cock head from his point of view. "You like watching them, Dan?" she asked, glancing over her shoulder. "Our girlfriend, making out with my sweet little cousin?"

Lisa was leaning in now, holding Becky in an intimate embrace, softly kissing her on the lips even as her fingers continued to slide between her other lips down below. Dan saw her tongue enter the girl's mouth, and Becky closed her lips over it, sucking. Lisa pulled the girl's bottom lip into her mouth and clamped onto it with her teeth, just for a few seconds. Dan's cock throbbed and swole, lifting up off his stomach and slowly rising through the air. His wife watched it, considering.

"I do too," she said, reaching out to run a finger down his length, along the raised ridge of his urethra. The contact caused a rush of pre-cum to seep up his passage and spill from the opening at the top.

"But you've been a bad boy. You're being punished." She encircled his cock with thumb and index finger, down at the very base, and tightened her grip around him, making him twitch and buck his hips. She pushed down, holding him steady, as his cock bobbed in the air, seeking in vain to thrust into something, anything. His cock head grew dark and swollen, and dribbled nearly clear fluid which seeped down along his veiny shaft. "You can watch, but you can't touch."

"Oh my god," he groaned, as she lowered her head, extending her tongue to dip into the stream of pre-cum oozing down his cock. He felt her other hand slide underneath his balls and scoop up his sack, gently hefting his balls in her palm, as she kept her fingers clamped around the root of his erection. She licked about an inch up his erection, slowly, barely touching, and came away with a thin sting of pre-cum connecting her to him.

"Mmm," she sighed, licking the thin seminal fluid from her lips. She closed her eyes and held it in her mouth, savoring the taste of her husband's semen. She always did.

Lisa was shrugging out of her dress, Becky helping to grab the bunched up garment and pull it down over her hips. Lisa turned around to lower her panties, bending over for Dan with a mischievous smirk. Becky reached around and pulled the cheeks of her ass from either side, spreading her wide open. Lisa's pussy lips pulled apart with a wet sound, showing rich pink inner lips, and her perineum stretched out smooth and shiny beneath the puckered little knot of her asshole.

"Looks so warm and soft and wet, doesn't it," whispered his wife, watching their girlfriend's pussy clench and relax, clench and relax, like a something from the sea trying to breath air. She touched the tip of his cock, teasingly. "Don't you wish you were just sinking in to that pussy right now?" she taunted, tapping on his opening and making him twitch. Bands of pre-cum stretched between his cock head and her fingers as she played with him.

"Over here," said Lisa, "that's it, come on." She guided the young maid over toward the sofa. Both of the girls were gloriously naked, lithe and supple, their creamy curvy bodies filling his view as they came close and settled onto the couch on either side of him.

Sarah was kneeling between his legs, swinging his cock this way and that with her fingers around the base, as the other two girls leaned in, over him, and began to kiss, softly, wetly. Their tits pressed against his arms and chest as they made out, sloppily, just inches from his face.

"Mmmm," moaned Becky as Lisa's tongue slipped in and out of her mouth. Lisa was groping the girl's tits, squeezing her nipples, as they squirmed against him. Dan's cock throbbed in Sarah's hand, standing taller and harder than he'd ever felt. Almost clear seminal fluid flowed down his length in a slow flood, seeping over his wife's fingers and pooling up in the spaces between.

"Oh my," whispered Lisa, pausing briefly. "look at all that."

"Ooh," added Becky, her eyes lingering on his weeping erection.

"Oh no you don't," said Sarah, as they began to sink toward it. "He's being punished!"

"I'll just have a little taste," said Lisa. "It'll be fine." Her tongue darted out and ran up one side of his urethra, scooping a dollop of cloudy pre-cum. His cock lurched up, tapping her on the nose, leaving a shiny streak there.

"Hey, stop that!" objected his wife with a smirk. He groaned at the growing tightness of her grip around the pulsing, throbbing root of his erection. "See, you're working him up."

She swung his cock away from Lisa's face, but it bumped into Becky's approaching lips instead. The naked girl caught his swollen cock head in a soft, open lip kiss, making little sounds of enjoyment in her throat as she worked her mouth over him. He could feel her warm, rough tongue sliding against his cock as she moved around. Sarah let her cousin get him all the way into her mouth, and begin to suck in earnest, before pulling him free from her lips with an audible pop. He gasped at the sensation.

"You two are a terrible influence," said Sarah. She slapped his erection against her other palm as she spoke for emphasis, making him tremble and shiver. "No discipline," she quipped, with another slap, spattering her hand with the pre-cum spilling from his opening.

"Becky, come here." The girl leaned in, guided by his wife's hand, until she was laying down with her cheek resting on Dan's hip. Sarah stroked the hair from her face with one hand, and with the other she slapped Dan's cock against the girl's face. Becky looked surprised, and broke out in a grin.

"You started all this, you know," said Sarah, smacking her again. Her face was starting to drip with seminal fluid as Sarah continued to slap her with Dan's cock. He could see it on her cheek and lips, and seeping into one eye. She wriggled and laughed as Sarah held her down beneath the assault. Dan's cock was on fire, tingling like he was on the verge of an orgasm, but lacking the hard contact it needed to push him over the edge. He was panting and twitching with each slap.

"But you, Lisa," she said, looking up. "You really encouraged them," she accused.

"Oh no."

"Oh yes. Get down here."

His wife seized Lisa by the hair and held her head down by Becky's, slapping her face as well with his throbbing, overflowing erection. "You've both been very bad girls," she declared, alternating between their two sloppy faces with sharp smacks from Dan's sticky, ever seeping member. Lisa winked at the splash of cum on her eye, and opened her mouth, trying to catch him.

"No." Sarah held his cock straight up, away from them both. "Becky, on the floor." Her cousin complied meekly, looking curious. "Lisa, get down there with her." The naked girls arranged themselves on the floor, looking up expectantly. "Becky, ass up. Lisk, spread her cheeks." Lisa grinned devilishly as she worked her fingers into the Becky's crack. Becky layed down with her ass held high, and Lisa sat beside her, pulling her ass cheeks apart, stretching the glistening skin around her ass hold and pussy.

"Give her a lick," ordered Sarah.

Lisa dipped her head down, licking the other girl's ass crack, down to the puckered little baloon knot of her anus. She slurped and lapped at it like she was trying to get at the last of some melty ice cream in a sodden cone.

"Okay Dan," she said, still holding his cock. "Ready to punish the maid?"

He nodded as his wife angled his cock down toward the ass before him. She guided him down until he was pressing into the girl's slippery wet asshole. Sarah swiped around her cousin's opening with her husband's swollen, seeping cock head, spreading slick seminal oozings all over, before pushing him in, slowly. Steadily. She applied pressure and the girl's anal ring stretched over Dan's cock, swallowing him slowly down. Sarah backed him up a bit, and Lisa leaned down to dribble spit over them, and lick the top of his shaft. After a few seconds of that Sarah again began to push his cock more and more deeply into her young cousin's ass, watching her stretch around him, and take him in, inch by inch.

"Uuhhhgggh," he groaned, as he pressed down into the girl, bottoming out, her anus clinching around the base of his cock like a rubber ring. Sarah had removed her hand at the end, so he could thrust and grind into Becky's receptive opening. He backed out half way and plunged back in, ramming home hard. The teasing had left him almost delerious, and now he was pounding away at the girl's soft, gooey ass.

He felt the cum boiling in his balls, bubbling up his shaft. He thrust deeply and let a great wave of thick, warm cum gush into Becky's ass. Her warm insides clenched and sucked at his twitching cock. Just as his second wave was about to surge forth, Sarah pulled him back, yanked him out with a pop, and dragged him toward Lisa's face. His orgasm did not pause. A heavy rope of semen erupted from his cock and plopped across Lisa's mouth and nose. She got her lips around him for the next one, taking the pearly flow into her mouth and swallowing at much as she could, working her throat around him as his semen continued to spurt and ooze.

As he began to soften and finally plop free of Lisa's warm lips, his wife flicked him once more against her friend's face, smacking his wet cock against her nose and cheek.

"Well," said Sarah. "Let that be a lesson to you all."

"Yes, dear," said Dan, as he watched her rhythmically squeezing the last driblets of semen from his cock onto her friend's smiling face.

djrip
djrip
629 Followers