All Comments on 'Maid Service Ch. 02'

by djrip

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
sbrooks103xsbrooks103xalmost 4 years ago

A five year gap and a category change?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
What lesson was taught?

And to whom was it taught? You waited too long to post another chapter. And then you made the mistake of posting this garbage in the LW category. With thoroughly unlikable characters, spouting ridiculous dialogue and doing some really stupid things, you've got no chance that this would be a decent read.

1 star

oenwolfoenwolfalmost 4 years ago

This was great! Good to see you that you're back.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

If you're worried about ratings, maybe put it in Group Sex next time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Maybe you should just either read and enjoy or if don’t enjoy just stfu and move on. Either give some useful criticisms or piss off.

LegallySaneLegallySaneover 3 years ago
Should

have ended with Ch. 1.

Rancher46Rancher46over 2 years ago

First of all the biggest mistake of this series is not all together in chronological order. The series lost continuity by the reader having to search all of your stories to find that the characters of several stories belonged to this series. After this chapter I question if Sarah is not a Dominatrix as she was giving out punishment at the very end. Also the storyline lacked information about her fucking other men when she was on the modeling job. To may unfilled holes in the story which caused a lack of continuity and lacked the depth it needed t keep it interesting and flowing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I liked the stories and would like it to go on

Beejay3Beejay39 months ago

Gita be a fantasy…my wife would never “punish me “.. that way!

Sure would be fun , though!

No?

Thanks

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userdjrip@djrip
Character art and story announcements: X.com/DjripTrip Many of my stories are interconnected by shared characters, with a few extended story arcs. I hope you'll leave a comment if you enjoy one. Or if you don't! . Dan, Sarah, Lisa, and Becky: "Sarah Opens Up" series "Maid S...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Maid Service Previous Part
Maid Service Series Info