Maid Service Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jay626
Jay626
2,386 Followers

Shauna was about to walk out of her apartment when it suddenly dawned on her that if she was staying the night, there was nothing at his apartment for her. Shauna walked back into her bedroom, and thought about what to bring. Grabbing a bag, she quickly filled it with basic supplies for an overnight stay.

Just as the bag was being closed, Shauna cursed herself for not thinking of this before. Jack was hers and she wanted to make sure anyone who came into his place would know it. Before long, Shauna had multiple bags packed with everything from decorations to her own pillow.

Shauna arrived at Jack's apartment and was waved in without a second look. Walking through the lobby was like a feeling of approval as the eyes looked at her with a smile of envy. Shauna knew she looked hot now, and was about to flaunt it for her man.

Shauna walked into Jack's place with her key and instantly thought about doing this everyday and not keep her own place. His decorations were hung up, but she could easily see how she could add to it. With the extra time before Jack was getting back from work, Shauna made quick work of ordering stuff for the apartment, and putting up the few things she brought with her.

It was not long before Shauna spent well over a thousand dollars, and she now worried that it was too much. She just decided to tell Jack about it and see what he says. The excitement of having a say in the apartment and the idea of what they were going to do tonight made her sex moist with anticipation.

Shauna texted Jack about ordering out, and he texted back with a simple smiley face emoji. Shauna ordered food, and waited for Jack to come home. She felt both desire and a sense of erotic taboo of just waiting. She knew the moment he was going to walk in the door, her body was his to do with as he pleased. The knowing that her body was his to fuck and impregnate just sent more chills of desire straight towards her pussy.

The door opened and Shauna felt her heart race with joy. She waited for hours and it seemed like it would never happen. She ran to him and threw herself onto him. Her lips went straight for his and his arms carried her weight.

Not being able to talk, Shauna felt like all her troubles were being smothered away with his lips. With her mouth and tongue exploring his, Shauna closed her eyes and let herself be taken away. Not only was she moved from the doorway, but she was moved to the bedroom. Not stopping there, Shauna felt her body finally lay on the bed.

Breaking the kiss, Shauna looked up at Jack as if he was a love god about to take her. With an almost dreamlike tone she felt all her muscles go weak from the anticipation of what was about to happen. "You gonna fuck me?"

Jack stood there looking at her like a prize and something cherished. "If you want."

Shauna lifted her chest up so she was now head level with his waist. "I want it now. I can't wait any longer for your big dick."

Reaching for his shirt and pulling it free from his pants, Shauna now could feel her wetness almost overtaking her. She reached up to undo his button, while he took off his tie. Shauna clenched her thighs and could feel her swollen clit needing attention already.

Jack peeled off his shirt, and Shauna unbuckled his belt and pulled down his pants. Never removing her attention from his manhood as it came right into view with the removal of his pants. The sight of his white manhood brought a feeling of ownership and comfort to her. She knew it was hers and that no matter what she did with it, it would be her doing it.

Shauna did not even get to her bra before taking Jack's semi hard erection into her mouth. The moment her dark lips took in the tip, she felt her own sex tighten from pleasure. It was becoming stiffer as his blood rushed into it quickly. Shauna knew this and moved further down the shaft taking it entirely in her mouth, a feat she could not do if it was completely hard. When she slid back on him, she felt his cock jerk as she knew he was getting pleasure from her mouth.

Shauna felt his hands on her back as he reached to unclip her bra. Not stopping from giving fellatio, she slurped back and forth getting it instinctively wet. Her bra was off now as she felt her blouse was the next target to be removed by him. His nimble but strong hand found a way to remove it without stopping Shauna from doing her job of oral pleasure.

Shauna felt her chest exposed as jack removed every bit of the clothes covering her supple breasts. His fingers were gently pulling on her nipples now, but Shauna could not stop herself from sliding her mouth back and forth on his erection now. She moved her right hand over to hold it at the base as her mouth worked halfway on the shaft and the tip.

With each pulse and twitch Shauna felt from his cock, she knew the blowjob she was giving would not last long. Instead of letting him finish on her tongue she moved towards his tip to taste the precum she knew came out. When she tongued the tip of his knob, Shauna finally released him.

Not saying a word, she gave him the look of submission as she moved further on the bed and opened her legs. When Jack got on the bed, Shauna quickly lifted her torso up to grab his white manhood and lead him towards her honeyhole. Although she knew his tongue was heading towards her own sex, Shauna felt the need to be filled with his erection more than anything.

Jack gave a look of surprise, but smiled once Shauna did the same. His lips instead went towards hers, and Shauna was able to guide his sextool into her love entrance. She felt the tip of his tool hit her dark swollen lips, and then let go for him to push home inside of her. With a slow but constant push Shauna felt her love hole be stuffed with white cock.

Shauna tried to moan loud but her voice was muffled into Jack's mouth as her body instantly shook from the almost immediate orgasm she was having. It did not stop there, more moans tried to escape as Jack continued to plug her dark love cave up. He was almost fully inside of her as Shauna let her sex tighten around his shaft as if it was trying to hold on it to it.

Jack settled in on a steady rhythm of fucking as Shauna continued to embrace his lips and mouth. Only small moans managed to escape, but she felt her body submit and just take each thrust. His erection was bottoming out, hitting her cervix and she felt her own sex allow it by coating it with slippery girl cum. Her arms wrapped around his strong shoulders as she felt his body clench from the constant motions of sex.

Shauna never made any attempt to hold back or stop her body from being fucked. She knew her dark pussy was a sloppy mess as more and more girl juice leaked out and covered Jack's throbbing erection. Feeling her body take each push all the way only added to the sensation of knowing it was Jack's cock doing it. Shauna waited for one more body shaking orgasm before pushing him away to give him the final prize.

Shauna felt her body ready to shake from a big wave of pleasure as Jack quickened his pace. Gripping his arms tight was all she could do as her body and sex was his to take and pound. Shauna could not hold back and finally broke from his embrace to moan out in a gutteral cry.

Pushing Jack away, she had to put his hands on her chest to stop him. Although his prick was still halfway inside of her, Shauna looked at him with a stern look of command. "Fuck my ass now. I want you to fuck me in my ass. I told you it was yours tonight, and now I want you to slide your cock into it."

With a look of caution Jack replied, "You sure? I don't want to hurt you."

Shaking her head and answering him, "Fuck it. Fuck my ass baby. I want you to have it. It's already lubed for you too, just slide it in."

Shauna watched as Jack aimed his white cock for her ass. She shifted her body so it was easier for him to slip it in. Shauna also was happy that she had time before he came home to prepare her butt for this. In her mind his massive dick should slide in without any relative pain.

When the Jack placed the tip of his cock against her brown hole, she knew it was happening. Shauna could feel her heart beat fast as her anal cavity was about to be stuffed with white meat. Jack was not stopping either as her anal barrier ended with a pop as his cock head broke free into her asshole.

"Oh fuck.....oh god damm....fucking big," Shauna instantly clenched her eyes closed and cried out in pleasure.

"Going to go slow, ok?" Jack said as Shauna knew he was trying to be as gentle as possible.

Shauna opened her eyes and smiled. Her mouth was open as a soft moan was escaping. Nodding her head to let Jack know it was ok, she felt her ass being stretched to proportions it was not meant for. The pain was relatively slight as Jack continued pushing past her anal muscles. To Shauna, it was a sensation of being full more than a painful one.

The more Jack pushed in, the more the feeling of pleasure overcame her. Shauna reached for her own sex, rubbing her clit as the pumping of her ass continued. Jack was now moving all the way in and out in slowly. He was burying his meat stick deep though, and Shauna could feel her ass muscles trying to accommodate until they gave up.

Shaun felt her clit throb as her own pussy came from her fingers. Once her sex tightened from self-pleasure, Shauna knew why girls gave up their ass. It was an immense feeling of control and pleasure to her. She continued to nod her head letting Jack know that it was ok to fuck her. The urge to tell him finally overcame her and in a moan she offered more.. "That's it....oh fuck baby. Fuck my ass."

Jack smiled as Shauna could see he was enjoying it just as much. "Want me to go faster?"

Once again Shauna moaned out her answer, "Yes...Fuck yes... Fuck my ass baby."

Jack was now pounding faster, and Shauna could do nothing but moan. Knowing her ass was being plunged into harder now only drove her fingers to plunge harder into her own pussy hole. It was like being fucked by two cocks as two fingers moved in and out quickly.

"It's your ass baby...Oh fuck it's yours baby. "Shauna moaned as her body relaxed to a steady pumping of cock in her ass. She could feel her rectal muscles finally give up as there was now no resistance as Jack was fucking her asshole.

The pleasure was more than she could bear as her hands went limp from the strong pleasure she was feeling. To her the mental realization that Jack was owning her ass gave, and this gave her a body shuddering orgasm. She could feel her pussy push out girl cum as she began to squirt small streams.

Looking down and then at Jack, Shauna cried out once again, "Fuckkkk....it's yours baby....it's your black ass now....fuck it."

Jack began to moan, and Shauna instantly knew he was about to cum. She was about to feel her anal cavity be flooded with sperm. Another strong orgasm overtook her and Shauna tried to keep her eyes from closing as the intense feeling was almost too much.

Jack stiffened his body, and Shauna looked him right in his eyes as he was moaning and shooting off into her ass. "That's it...cum in me, fuckkkking make me take your white cum in my black asshole baby."

Shauna felt a small sensation of warmth as Jack closed his eyes and held his white love muscle deep in her ass. Knowing his white fuck stick was pumping loads of cream cum inside her rectum drove her clit to throb. It was nothing she had done before, and the taboo act of being butt fucked was amazing.

Jack instantly slipped out as Shauna felt the full sensation disappear. She looked at him as he was still between her legs with a wide smile. "Oh dammm. I did not know it was going to be like that."

The open feeling her ass was giving her was also mixed with a gooey feel. Shauna knew her asshole had been spunked in and was about to pour out of her. Sliding away, Shauna smiled at Jack as she made her way to the bathroom.

Shauna laughed a little as Jack watched her make her way towards the bathroom. "I got to clean up real quick, your cum is pouring out of me."

Sitting on the toilet as her bowels made a noise of expelling sperm was something never experienced before. It was both weird and exciting to her. She knew that she gave her man something she never gave anyone before. It was like losing her virginity, and losing it to the right man too.

Jack walked in and reached into the shower to turn on the water. "Think we are going to need a shower after that."

Shauna gave a look of shock as she sat on the bowl, but knew he was right about cleaning up. "Think so. I never been ass fucked before and I have no idea how far your came up into my ass."

"I am sorry, but I never did it either."

"You never fucked any of those white girls in their ass before?" Shauna questioned, as she knew the answer but still had to ask. She knew he was shy and not good with girls before but he had to have fucked a girl in their ass before.

With the water finally running, Shauna listened as Jack's voice began to crack with sorrow. "You're the first. I know guys like to talk about sexual exploits, but you're the first girl I had ever made love to without a condom too. My ex was the only girl I was ever with."

Shauna stood up and walked over to Jack and kissed him on the lips quickly. "Well it was my first time too with you. I never let any man bust his nut in me before you. Shit, I never would let a man touch my ass nor let them shove their dick in it."

"Does it feel good?" Jack asked as he kissed Shauna's forehead. She knew it was special that they both were doing new things together.

Shauna looked up at him with a giggly girl smile. "You really want to know?"

"Yeah? I mean I would not do something that you did not like."

"I love the fact your white dick shoots off in me all the time now. I also be lovin how you took my ass and owned it while you fucking it hard."

Jack smiled as he reached down to Shauna's ass. She saw the look, and with the feel of his hand right on her ass, she knew he liked owning it too. "So it's my ass? You were all about owning me today"

Shauna giggled and stepped into the shower. Looking at him, Shauna called out to him, "It might be your black ass, but that white cock is mine, and I want it in the shower wit me."

Jack entered the shower, and Shauna felt the warm water hit her as Jack's kisses covered her neck. Her hands went to the wall as his kisses brought her to a weak state of bliss. Between the water and Jack's kissing, a feeling of excitement grew again in her sex.

Shauna reached down between Jack's legs to feel if he felt the same way, and when she touched his erection it was confirmed. Shauna turned her head slightly so the water would not splash her face. She wanted to know his intentions, and had to ask, although she would be surprised if he did say no. "Going to fuck me again?"

"Can I?" Jack answered back as he stopped kissing her neck but his lips still lingered close.

Shauna lowered her head as his touch and voice gave her shivers of pleasurable emotions. Almost moaning her answer, she felt a need to remind him that her body now belonged to him. "It's your pussy baby. Fuck it if you want."

She could feel his erection sliding between her ass cheeks, and Shauna adjusted herself so she was easier to penetrate. She moved one hand down to pull herself open, and when that happened she felt the tip of her manhood slip past her love petals.

Jack did not thrust hard at first, and Shauna leaned her head back down with her hands on the shower tiles. Although she wanted to slam back hard against her white lover, she wanted him to take her this time. Shauna wanted Jack to be in complete control over her.

Jack's hands were at her hips, and he began thrusting into her. Shauna could feel her love canal being used once again. With the dull sensation in her ass still lingering, Shauna now had the sensation of her love hole being fucked again. Letting it all happen to her, Shauna succumbed to the idea her man was having his way with her. That her love was strong, she had to give him his every desire.

Shauna felt the waves of pleasure hit her again with her sex gripping its white intruder. There was no use of him not sliding in deep and fast as Shauna continued to coat it with her slippery girl cream. With a soft moan with every push, Shauna was feeling him hit her spot.

The water hitting their bodies as they collided was making a wet slapping noise now. The warm water was still running off Shauna's body as she closed her eyes and just let the pleasure wash over her like the water. There was no holding back her body's juices now as she felt it escape.

When Shauna did open her eyes, she had to turn back to see her man's face. She had to see that he was enjoying her body. She felt the urge to tell him that there was nothing she wouldn't do for him and that she was his completely.

Shauna saw his face and his enjoyment as their eyes made contact and smiles were exchanges. She then moaned out as a sudden orgasm overtook her, "Ohhhh fuck....I am cummming."

"Oh damm, you feel so good," Jack cried out as he was now slamming hard into Shauna.

Shauna saw the intensity in his eyes and the forceful thrusting into her sex. She knew that he was close, and that he was loving her with everything he had. Shaun looked down again and moaned knowing that his pistoning cock was about to blow its contents into her love hole. That he once again was going to make sure his seed took if it didn't already from before.

Shauna looked up at Jack and pushed her ass back making sure Jack could almost penetrate her womb."That's it....that's it baby....fuck that pussy. Ohhh fuck.....shit...fuck I feel it pulsing."

Jack moaned and Shauna followed as she knew it was happening. Her wet slick pussy could not tell how much he was blasting off into her birth canal, but she knew it was happening. Still pushing back against him, Shauna moaned from her orgasm.

Shauna was moaning loud but her mind was racing with dirty thoughts and sayings. She wanted to tell him more, she wanted to tell him how much she was his. Shauna had to stop herself as she almost said, "Make this black bitch pregnant with your white baby."

When Jack was holding his body against hers, his manhood was still expelling its fertile contents deep into Shauna's womb. She once again felt another wave of pleasure come over her. With her mouth open and trying to smile, she felt at peace. Shauna also felt saying something dirty, and had to stop herself again. She reminded herself that Jack did not want to hear how he should knock up his nigga.

Jack slipped out and Shauna reached over to embrace him once again. The idea of holding back her thoughts was warranted as he whispered, "I love you," in her ear.

Shauna laughed to herself and was happy he did not see. She was feeling the same, and was so caught up in the idea of letting him know she was his, that she almost forgot they were a couple now.

The rest of the night Shauna lay in bed eating Chinese food with Jack. They talked about everything from sports to science fiction. Although not all of his interests were hers, she felt this connection to him that she never had before. The more the night wore on, the more she held him tighter.

Shauna fell asleep after Jack told her he was going to be gone for a couple of weeks, He needed to go to Seattle to make sure the sale happened. Jack reminded Shauna that this was not a good thing, but a great thing. That this would allow them to live a life one could only dream of.

Waking up, Shauna went to the bathroom, and saw that the night of sex needed to be cleaned only with a shower. As she turned on the water and stepped in, she reminded herself of having Jack fuck her there. How she blew him and swallowed him, and how he came inside of her. Washing her face, and body all she could think of was not having her man for two weeks. She had only one day left before he would be gone for two weeks.

Jay626
Jay626
2,386 Followers
1...345678