Maid Service Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Shauna felt Jack hit her ass again. This was no tender slap though. It was a nice hard hitting slap, and her pussy quaked with pleasure when it happened. She never was into hitting during sex, but for some reason she felt the need and lust to have her ass smacked. It was like she needed to have Jack know he had control over her too.

Jack was thrusting fast and deep now, and Shauna not turning away saw the desire in his eyes to empty his swinging balls sack into her body. Thump after thump her body was taking, only made her own sexual desire release its sex fluid.

"Oh...fuck...oh yea. Tearing this pussy up," Shauna cried out as her fuck hole was now fully slick from her orgasm.

Shauna tried to hold her head towards her lover, but it was too much. She felt his desire was about to be shot into her again. With knowing Jack was about to shoot his seed into her, Shauna could not hold back her big orgasm.

Shaking and moaning into the pillow to hold back her screams of joy, her body let loose its own girl juice. Shauna had no idea how much came out, but still felt she pissed a little. As she felt her sex slosh with pussy cum, Shauna turned back to see if Jack noticed that she squirted again.

Still moaning from her sex being plundered with jack's white shaft, Shauna could feel and see her man was close. The knowledge that her pussy was claimed by him with his child only made her feel both dirty and desired. The act of being fucked hard while carrying his child was causing her body to lose all sense of control as it was overwhelmed with a pleasure sensation.

"Ohhh dam, oh dam. I can fucking feel you about to blow baby."

Before Shauna could say anything else, she saw Jack close his eyes. His body went tense, and his muscles flexed while his hands gripped her thighs hard. The moment his cock began to throb Shauna felt the walls of her love canal grip and massage Jack's pulsing erection like it was coaxing out his orgasm while simultaneously doing the same for her.

Shauna could not help but moan as her love sheath became the receptacle for her man's warm sperm. It was pumping into her at such a fast rate it was like he was almost pissing inside of her. The warm, wet finish was easily filling her up, and all she could do was look at Jack as she moaned in approval.

Shauna fell forward in an exhaustive heap. Her body was weak, and tired from the sexual stimulation. She could feel her sex not being able to hold in the massive orgasm Jack left inside of her. Instead of worrying about the mess that was leaking out of her she turned on her back to rest her eyes on the man who did it all to her.

Still smiling and trying to catch her breath, Shauna confessed, "Fucked me real good."

Jack crashed on the bed right next to her and grabbed her to embrace her in a cuddling hug. With his lips to her ear, Jack replied with a soothing voice, "I can say the same about you."

Shauna looked up at Jack as they both still were catching their breath. "You in the office tomorrow or staying home?"

"Oh, I am home for this week, and then next week is only three days. The following two weeks we will be gone too. Why?"

"Just wanted to know how much fucking we can get in before you had to work."

Jack gave a look at Shauna and she returned by giving him an evil smile of lust. Shauna then slid her fingers from her side to his groin, cupping his scrotum like they were a bag of marbles. "I know they got some more in them."

In a playful tone Jack joked back, "You serious. Thought you would want to go out or something."

"I have been without you for too long, and now you think you leaving this bed with balls still filled with cum?" Shauna once again gave a playful tone back.

"So you're going to keep me in bed?"

Shauna sat up on the bed and moved her leg over his in a straddling position. "Damn straight. Do anything you want after, but there is no way you leavin this bed unless that dick of yours is nice and soft."

Jack could not help but laugh and replied back smiling, "Guess I don't have a choice."

Shauna smiled and laughed with Jack. "You get a choice of what we are doing after this, but until then, this dick is mine."

Shauna did not wait for an answer as she moved her body so his semi hard erection was at her sloppy love entrance. Without warning, she leaned down just slightly to adjust her sex so his prick could slip right in. With her hole still slicked up with cum from before, Shauna just sat back down letting it fill her love canal right back up.

"Oh shit, feels good," Jack bellowed out as his voice cracked with pleasure.

With a smile of lust Shauna let her voice get erotic. "Like that pussy all sloppy like dat? Like knowing you came all up inside of me?"

"I do....oh yes," Jack once again cried out in joy.

Shauna was now gyrating her hips and letting Jack feel how tight, yet wet her love sheath was. "I feel ya...I feel you wanting another round."

Shauna continued to gyrate and grind as her body began to bounce slowly. Leaning her head back, she let her body experience Jack's now fully hard prick push easily into her cum soaked pussy. There was almost no friction as she felt his erection hit deep within her body. Loving the feel of how Jack was inside of her the bouncing grew harder.

Bringing back her euphoric gaze to Jack, she saw in his expression that he was enjoying it. "Can feel you liking it. Fucking love how that cock of yours makes me cum."

Jack put his hands to her breasts as they bounced wildly. Shauna once again let her body go as Jack began to thrust upward. The sound of their bodies slapping was filling her ears just as the feeling of him having his way with her love tunnel.

Shauna opened her eyes once more as Jack was grunting. She knew he was once again finishing inside of her. With a smile of completion she moaned loud.

Shauna was once again laying in Jack's arms breathing heavy with him as she spoke, "Need to be doing laundry again. Thinking I am going to be doing it a lot when you're home now."

Jack laughed, "We can get a maid if you want."

1...345678