Maid, Teacher, Ex-Student Final Exam

Story Info
Mr. Price's former student sets her aunt up as his housemaid.
3.2k words
4.54
21k
23
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was a warm and sunny summer afternoon. I went to the grocery store where I met one of my former students working as a cashier.

"Wow, Mr. Price my old history teacher shopping for his own groceries?!?" Kim kidded.

"It's off to the principal's office for you young lady!" I joked "Hi Kim, how are you doing today? My housekeeper got married a few weeks ago. I'll be back bugging you until I get a new one." I explained.

Kim was a very pretty, petite and in her mid to late 20's. She had long straight blonde hair with dark roots and streaks down to her orange size breasts, a dazzling white smile and beautiful brown eyes. Hell, If I were twenty years younger, I'd be chasing her down the street. Not that I'd ever catch her, but it would sure be fun trying.

Kim rang me up and bagged my groceries "Mr. Price, I might know someone that's just right for you. She's my aunt and she's been divorced for 11 years. She recently moved here from Calgary and doesn't know anyone here outside of my family. I'm sure she'd love to do it."

"Send her over, you know where I live. Tell her to text me before she comes over, there's always that chance I might not be home. Here's my number. Thanks."

Kim leans over on the counter with her arms crossed while holding the piece of paper with my number. "It's good to see you again Mr. Price. I'm sure if my aunt ends up working at your place, you'll see me around there a lot. I love my aunt she's really funny and outgoing. You always acted like an old dick in class but deep down I always knew you were a big old softy."

"Shhh...don't let that get around. You'll take away my edge." I winked as I walked away.

A couple days later Kim texted me that her aunt wanted to come over that afternoon. I texted her back it was okay. Around one o'clock they both drove in and walked up to the front door.

Kim's aunt was a pretty middle-aged woman with jet-black wavy hair, oval shaped face deep brown eyes, pointy nose and medium size lips and a fair complexion. She was wearing tight-fitting white jeans, a yellow see-through shirt over top of a white tube top which accented her large cleavage.

"Hi Mr. Price, this is my aunt, Jill Parker." Kim introduced.

"Hello, Ms. Parker. Please come in"

"Thanks Mr. Price, please call me Jill."

"Ok, Jill... both of you call me Brian."

"Would you two like some coffee?" I offered.

"Yes, but I'll make it okay?" Jill suggested. I shrugged and nodded 'yes'.

Kim sat down beside at the table, she was wearing blue jeans and a white long sleeve shirt rolled up to her forearm. I could clearly see wasn't wearing a bra. Kim's shirt tightly hugged her body showing off her nipples and tiny breasts.

"So, Jill, did you still want the housekeeping job? Basically, you clean, cook and buy groceries. Pretty simple really."

"I'd love to Brian."

"Well then, I guess you can start tomorrow morning." I suggested.

Jill replied, "How about right now?" she got up started cleaning the kitchen. I looked at Kim, smiled and chuckled. "She doesn't waste time, does she?"

"Oh no, not my aunt. Her motto is 'Why do it later when you can do it now.' It drives me crazy!" Kim grimaces and makes tight fist. "Aunt Jill, I'm leaving now, I'll pick you up later ok?"

I piped up, "I can drive you home later, its no big deal." They both agreed.

Kim stepped over gave me a quick kiss on the cheek. "Thank you!"

Jill did a great job getting the house organized and cleaned. I started to develop feelings for her as the afternoon progressed. There was just something about her I couldn't resist.

I looked at my watch and noticed that it was almost five o'clock. I suggested that she should call it a day.

Jill exhaled slightly "Whew, okay! Thanks Brian. I'll do the upstairs bathroom and the bedrooms in the morning."

I drove Jill home and stopped in front of Kim's parent's house. Jill stared at me while she fiddled with her earrings, then with her hair for a few seconds. Jill smiled as she slowly turned head away to open the car door. "I'll see you in the morning Brian, bye!" as she closed the car door, she waved and walked away.

A few weeks went by and Jill was still doing a fantastic job at my place. The place was so immaculately clean those dust bunnies just didn't stand a chance.

Jill came in one morning wearing a tight pair of blue jeans which really showed her ass off, a maroon coloured blouse with a light black jacket. She had her sleeves pulled up while carrying a half-dozen shopping bags. She put the bags down on the kitchen counter as I sat eating my breakfast. "Hey Jill, What's with all the grocery bags?"

Jill turned her chair towards me and sat down. She adjusted her hair then took my hand. "Brian, they're part of what I wanted to ask you about today," she continued. "You know the empty bedroom upstairs?" I nodded 'yeah' then I gestured for her to keep going.

"Would it be ok if I took that room? You'd have me around for companionship or whatever. We could be having breakfast together instead of me waiting for Kim to drive me over every morning." she suggested.

"I don't have a problem with that at all...sure, knock your self out! If you need to buy furniture for your room, sheets or something let me know and I'll pay for it, okay?"

Jill stood up, gave me a quick kiss, rubbed my chest, then she rubbed my shoulders for a second. "No, no, I went out shopping with Kim last night and bought sheets and stuff. I'm good. I don't need any furniture but thanks for the offer."

Jill spent that afternoon cleaning and organizing her room then she made dinner.

"Are you staying tonight, if not I'll drive you home after."

"No, but I will tomorrow night, I have to go back and pack my clothes and things. I still have a lot of stuff left over from when I was living out west. Some of that, like kitchen things, I'll probably bring over too. Is that okay with you?"

"No, no...That's fine, whatever makes you happy." I reached over and grabbed Jills hand.

She grabbed my hand back and smiled. "Well, right now you're making me happy."

The next morning Jill and Kim brought over three large suitcases and several boxes. I wasn't sure what to think when both girls started decorating the whole house. But damn, they worked great together as a team, the house looked fantastic... better than it ever has.

"Well, what do you think Brian?" Kim eagerly asked.

"It looks like a million-dollar job. You guys work really well together, I'm deeply impressed!" I said encouragingly. I reached in my pocket and pulled out some money and handed it to Kim. "Thanks Kim, you should get something too for your work."

"Thanks Brian!" Kim reached up and gave me a quick kiss on the lips, then she trotted out the door while Jill stood there smiling.

"That was a sweet thing you did Brian. Thanks, I appreciate it." Jill walked over and put her arms around my neck and kissed me too.

A few days later, after dinner Jill cleared the dishes off the table, she went upstairs to take a shower. I thought I'd go outside and enjoy the warm summer night. I grabbed a can of beer out of the fridge went out back and sat down.

A little while later Jill appeared at the sliding door sipping a glass of red wine. She was wearing a light blue top and panties with an open matching robe. You could easily see her nipples sticking out through the thin silky material. Before she sat down, she put her hand behind my head then lowered her soft lips against mine and we kissed. Jill pulled a chair under her as she sat down crossing her long sexy legs.

I reached over and took Jill's hand and we just sat there in total silence. It's funny, if you're with right person, you don't have to say a thing to know what the other person's thinking about sometimes.

A while later Jill started rubbing my upper leg, then she reach over and gave my cock a good rubbing. I smiled, turned my head towards her. I place both hands on her cheeks, looked her in the eyes and gave her a few little peck kisses on the lips. Seconds later it became full on tongue kissing when Jill forced my lips apart with her tongue. I could taste her saliva as our tongues met and glided smoothly against each other. Then she started teasing and biting my tongue and my lower lip. I gently nipped her back.

It was still a warm and humid night; every minute seemed hotter than the last as we kissed and groped each other. Jill dropped her robe to the deck. She lifted her leg over mine and sat on my lap while facing me. Like animals we kissed and licked each others ear and necks. Slowly, I kissed her bare shoulders and the bare milky white skin above her top. Jill reached up and pushed the strings of her top over the edge of her shoulders letting her top drop, exposing her beautiful bell-shaped tits. I toyed with her delicately soft and bouncy tits just like a little kitten does with a dangling piece of string.

Jill pulled herself back, she cupped and massaged her DD's briefly with her hands. After she removed my red and white polo shirt, she pressed her smooth soft body up against my greyish hairy chest. I wrapped my arms around her, and we kissed with much more passion and aggression. I could feel my cock getting harder and harder as she rubbed her tiny little ass back and forth along my legs essentially driving me crazy with passion.

I reached down and groped her ass through her underpants, she stood up and pushed them down, letting them fall to the ground too. Jill had beautiful dark, untrimmed and dense pubic hair. I slid my pants and underwear down as far as I could then Jill squatted down, removed my shoes, my socks and pulled pants the rest of the way off. She kissed and wrapped her hands around my now throbbing cock and worked her magic. She'd spit and lick then spit some more.

Jill stood up, as she reached down and took hold of my now hardened cock and rubbed the head back and forth several times against her pussy dripping with her wet nectar. Using her juices as lubricant she let it freely slide up inside until she made it completely disappear. Jill sat there momentarily allowing herself to feel my hard cock inside.

Jill then leaned over and wrapped her arms around my shoulders while pressing her perfect MILF body against mine. She started bouncing up and down on my shaft.

Under the twinkling stars the air was still, not even a slight breeze. The smell of Jill's sweat as it rolled off her combined with the smell of her wet pussy juices was almost as effective as an aphrodisiac. Our lovemaking became more and more intense.

I could feel her breasts against my chest once again. She place her head on my shoulder and I could hear her snarl and whimper like a distressed animal. Her breathing became much more laboured as she pulled back. I could see her eyes roll as she finally came, then collapse. Seconds later, I hugged Jill's almost lifeless body like a python as I blasted my cum well into her pussy. Almost instantly, I let Jill go and fell back on the chair.

After a second or two Jill stood up and pulled her leg back over my legs and stood facing me, she bent over, pulled her legs slightly apart and using her fingers she separated her lips and watched as my cum dripped down onto the deck from inside her vagina. Jill plopped down in the chair next to me and picked up her glass of wine. She took small sips, then sat back on her chair breathing heavily. " If you fuck like this all the time, I'm never going to get any work done around here."

The next morning as I was getting ready to head back to school for class prep, I overheard her and Kim talking about the previous night. It sounded like I got an A+. I patted myself on the back as I walked out of the house.

Several weeks later on a Sunday afternoon I came back from the carwash. I walked upstairs to my room took off my clothes then headed to the bathroom for a quick shower. I opened the door Jill and Kim were both inside the bathroom sitting on the edge of the bathtub wearing towels, giggling and laughing. "What's so funny?" I asked.

Jill grabbed my hand and pulled me in between the two of them as they continued giggling. "Oh, we were just talking about you." Jill informed me. "You know I tell Kim about everything you do when we fuck"

"I hope you're at least telling her the good stuff about me then." I flirted.

"Well, I've told her enough to pique her interest in you!" Jill took my cock into her mouth as Kim looked on.

I caressed Jills shoulders, then I slowly reached down and yanked her towel off and played with her soft tits. I love pinching Jill's nipples as they respond so well to that. After a couple minutes Jill pulled my cock out of her mouth and pointed it at Kim, she motioned for her to take over.

Kim smiled; she was also a little bit shocked too. Just to be sure as she rubbed her hand up and down my hip and leg. "You're really going to let me fuck him?"

While looking Kim straight in the eye. "Hmm-mmm, why not? Your 27 years old and single. It'll do you both some good."

Kim was a little bit hesitant at first, but she opened her tiny mouth and lightly flicked the head. It was one thing that Kim and Jill liked to play together among themselves, but to be sharing a cock with her aunt was really something different for her.

After a minute or two Kim became more confident of Jill's intentions and got down to some serious sexual play. Not to shortchange Jill, but Kim certainly didn't learn her oral skills from her. Kim was orally gifted, she had me off on a rocket in about two minutes. She knew exactly when I was ready to blow and when to ease off. She did this several times and each time it was more intense than the last.

Kim was very small for her age; she could almost buy her clothes in the children's department. She had beautiful deep brown eyes, round face,a button nose, tiny, pertly, lips, thin eyebrows and was well tanned all over except her panty area. Kim was enjoying giving me oral.

Jill took Kim's hand, then motioned for me to follow her as we went to her bedroom. The three of us piled on the bed together. Jill instructed me to lie down on my back while both girls rubbed my chest and stomach. I caressed Jill's back as I watched her boobs sway every time she moved. Jill and Kim then went south of the border stroking and licking my now hard shaft. I think my eyes spent most of the time in the back of my head every time Kim put it in her mouth. It looked like Kim was trying to teach her old aunt a lesson blowing me. Like before Kim always seemed to know when I was ready to blow. Just then she'd push Jill's head away at the right time. Then Jill would pause a few seconds then went back at it. They kept it up a few times. I'm not sure if Jill got it but I didn't care at that moment.

Kim signalled with her hands and eyes to Jill that she was ready to ride me. She stood on the bed and straddled her tiny 4'11 body over me while rubbing her puffy nipples and hairless clit. Jill took her sweet time sucking me while Kim started to get impatient. She wanted my cock in her now! Finally, it was Kim's turn to fuck me. Jill held my cock as Kim squatted down and my cock went into her tight little hole as she swallowed. Slowly at first Kim bounced up and down until we establish our rhythm. Kim rode my dick with much more energy than her aunt and I was coming too fast, I had to stop or slow Kim down a couple times. Kim seemed to have got the idea, then she leaned her head back with her eyes closed enjoying herself.

Jill laid on the bed right beside me with her head on the pillow while watching the two of us, she raked her fingers through her thick dark forest. Then she started rubbing her clit vigorously. I could hear Jill breathing heavy every time she rubbed herself into a climax.

Kim leaned forward laying on top of me with her head amongst mine and Jill's as we continued fucking.

"C'mon Aunt Jill, get on top of him it's your turn now. I want to see you ride!" Jill said laughing excitably.

With a big smile Jill quipped. "I was starting to think you were going to keep him."

Jill placed herself over me and put my penis into her hairy pussy, then started riding me. After a few minutes Jill leaned forward and with our face cheeks rubbing against each other we thrusted back and forth. Kim went behind Jill's ass then she parted her ass cheeks while she licked both her backdoor entrance and her aunts pussy.I could feel Kim's warm, wet tongue licking my shaft while it was still in Jill's pussy. I couldn't hold it any longer, I pushed Jill off got up and shot my load on Kim's face and inside her open mouth.

I sat back catching my wind while Jill and Kim kissed and lick my cum of their faces.

Several minutes later both girls laid beside on the bed and we talked.

"Hey Mr. Price," Jill joked. "What's my grade on this exam?"

I laughed, "Well, you got an A"

Jill piped up, "HEY!! What about me, what's my grade?" pointing at herself.

"A+, Jill, A+" I said laughing while saving my ass.

Kim assured Jill, "That's Ok, I'm sure Mr. Price will give us a makeup exam. Won't you?" winking.

"Talk to the Principal, you're Aunt Jill."

"I'll schedule the exam for next Sunday, is that okay Miss. Fletcher?"

"I'll be here and ready Miss. Parker." Kim giggled.

The three of just laid there looking at the ceiling laughing.