"Maid" to be a Cuckold Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm sorry, Mistress. Please forgive me. Miss Erica said it was okay" I said, terrified.

"That's a good start. But is Miss Erica your mistress? I mean yes, but does she make decisions on whether you get to cum or not?" Lauren asked.

"No, Mistress. Only you do. Please forgive me. I'm a weak sissy slut and should not have orgasmed without your permission." I said.

"Well, that's true. Well, we need a suitable punishment. Any suggestions girls?"

"Well, she was just about to eat her own cream. How about that for a start? " Courtney said, as the other girls giggled.

"Oh my God. That's gotta be humiliating!" Liz said.

"Ew. That's what you have in your hand? Yuck. Cum is one of the reasons I became a lesbian. Don't want anything to do with it." Vanessa said as I sensed the disgust in her voice.

"Well, good girls swallow after all! Open up Samantha!" Erica said.

I opened my mouth and felt Courtney's hand on my lips. I reluctantly slurped and swallowed every last drop. The girls literally had me eating out of their hand!

"At least she swallowed it all. But that's not enough punishment I think. What do you think girls?" Lauren said.

"Ooh how about we spank her!" Erica said.

"That's a good idea.What else do you girls got? She came without permission despite me telling her not to. Liz?" She said presumably looking at Liz.

Why was I still blindfolded throughout this? It just added to my torture, and now that I had cum, post nut clarity was hitting hard.

"Well, I guess a spanking isn't enough. Maybe we can have her clean the house. Or maybe not, she probably does that enough anyway." Liz said, not adding much to the conversation.

"Maybe she can towel each of us off. Then, she can help all of us put some clothes on. While still being blindfolded." Erica said.

"That's a good idea. Courtney, how do you feel about that. Since, after all, you were the one who made her cum." Lauren asked.

"Oh, yeah, that's fine." Courtney said.

"And then, we can all get some coffee together and she can serve us, and clean up. Oh and she should be naked. The whole time. " Said Vanessa.

"All great ideas! For now, we have a spanking to do. Oh, and since she came without permission, I guess you won't be allowed to cum again today. You've got a long night ahead! Now, follow me" Lauren said as she took me and led me.

"Here we are. You know, you've really disappointed me. I expected better from you. And here you are, having an orgasm without my permission. I'm very upset." Lauren said.

"I'm sorry, Mistress." I responded.

"Oh, I know. You'll be very sorry after we're done with you. Now, bend over. Each of us will spank you once, Everytime we spank you, you will thank us individually." Lauren said giggling.

I bent over, and could feel Lauren's hand on my hips positioning me.

"Are you ready for your spanking, sissy?" Lauren asked.

"Yes, Mistress." I said.

"Good. Let's begin." She said.

"One. " Said Liz as she spanked me.

"Thank you doctor Liz" I cried out in pain.

"Two. " Said Erica.

"Thank you, Mistress." I said as I felt tears build up due to the pain.

"Three! Almost there sissy!" Said Courtney

"Thank you, Mistress." I said wincing.

"Four! " Said Vanessa as I cried out in pain, almost moaning.

"Thank you, Mistress." I cried out.

"Five!" Said Lauren as she delivered the hardest spank of them all, sending me over the edge.

"Thank you, Mistress" I sobbed in pain not able to control my tears.

"Uh oh. Did we break the sissy? Was that too much?" Erica asked with genuine concern in her voice.

"Well, let's ask her. Was it too much? Do you want to safeword out?" Lauren said.

"No! Please. I love this" I said in between tears. It was true. While I had been reduced to a utterly humiliated mess, I loved every second of it.

"Aww, the sissy is crying. Well, I still kinda feel bad. I know what will make you feel better. But only a tiny glimpse, right girls?" She said. Was she going to take my blindfold off?

"Hold on! I think she can see my tits. But my pussy, I want to keep off limits!" Vanessa said as I heard her run away.

"Okay I'm back!" Vanessa said.

"What's with the panties?" Erica asked. Did Vanessa go change into panties?

"There's a school of thought of female supremacy that says that the pussy is the most sacred part of the women's body. We can show our pussies to women and alpha men but sissies like this don't deserve it. At least not my pussy." Vanessa said.

"Whoa. And where did you hear that?" Lauren said.

"From me. I didn't know my wife pays attention to my lectures at my femdom support groups!" Liz said while giggling and making a kissing noise, presumably kissing Vanessa.

"Well, it doesn't matter to me. She can see my pussy. Hell, she gave it a good licking anyway!" Erica said as Courtney, Liz and Lauren agreed with her.

I felt Lauren come closer and felt her hands on my blindfold.

"You've been a good girl so far, and I don't want your performance to suffer. Here, have a peek. Just remember, no touching."

I opened my eyes, and for a moment my eyes adjusted to the light, but when it did I saw the five of them stark naked, or the four at least with Vanessa in just panties.

My eyes wandered to each of their bodies, starting from Liz whose body was athletic and toned.

"Enjoying the view, aren't you?" Lauren said with a laugh.

"Yes, Mistress. You'ree all so beautiful. And sexy." I replied.

"That's right." said Vanessa. "I think the sissy is enjoying the view a little too much. Look at her clitty. It's so cute. It's practically dripping. I don't know why she would be enjoying herself. She's just a sissy slut." said Vanessa as my eyes wandered to her body which was looking stunning with her breasts and dark nipples.

"Look at her. She's drooling. " Erica laughed as I took in the sight of her body next. Her body was curvier, her breasts larger and her nipples a shade of pink. Her pussy glistened, as I was unsure of it was my tongue that did that or if it was still wet from the pool.

"That little clitty is practically throbbing. We can't have that. You're supposed to be cleaning and serving, not staring at our bodies. That's why you had the blindfold on. It's not because it's sexy, it's because it's for your benefit. But look at you. You're such a bad sissy. Maybe I should make you wear a gag too. So you can't stare or drool" Lauren said.

"I'm sorry, Mistress. It's not my fault. It's not. Please don't. Please. I'll be good. I'll be a good girl. I'll focus on my job. Please." I said almost begging in front of the nude goddesses that were my wife and her friends.

"Don't worry. I won't. This time. But if you keep acting like a naughty little slut, you'll be in big trouble." said Lauren.

"Okay, now that the fun is over, can we get back to what we were doing?" Courtney said.

"Of course, Samantha. Get a towel, and get to work." Lauren said.

"Yes, Mistress. As you command." I said taking the towel.

I got a towel and went to work, drying the girls off, making sure to stay focused on the job and not on their naked bodies.

After drying the girls, I got their clothes, and was made to help them get dressed. As they each got dressed, I served them coffee. I didn't dare to speak or say anything unless spoken to.

"Thank you, Samantha" said Erica as I handed her the cup.

"You're welcome, Mistress."

"Aww, look. Our sissy is back in her place. Such a good girl. Keep it up." said Vanessa.

"Yes, goddess."

"Aww, so cute. Sissy, why don't you clean the pool area and get your own outfit back on. When you're done, come and find us. We'll be inside. Okay?" Lauren said.

"Yes, Mistress. Thank you." I said as I pottered away.

I went back inside, and cleaned up, putting my outfit back on. I then took care of the pool area and headed back inside, unsure of where to find them.

"Looking for us, Sissy?" said Courtney.

"Yes, Miss Courtney."

"Follow me." She said.

She guided me to the living room, where the girls were seated.

"Sit here. " she said as she pulled a chair from the dining room.

"Yes, Miss." I replied.

"Now, since it's time to go home, we need to have a talk. " Courtney said.

"Samantha, you've been a great sport today. It was fun seeing you in your maid's uniform. Seeing you serve. Being our maid. You know, you've inspired me to get a maid. It would be fun, to have a maid clean and serve me while I lounge. I'll be honest, I was a little nervous about coming here today. But it was actually pretty liberating. Especially the skinny dipping. It's weird. I'm still not 100% sure how I feel about you. But I'm willing to explore. You know, if Lauren allows. And well, Liz certainly knows how to keep you in line, being the sex therapist that she is." said Vanessa.

"Well time for me to bounce. But here." Vanessa said as she bent down and lifted her skirt, pulled down her panties, and threw them at me, giving me a good look at her bare pussy.

"I think you've earned it!" She said with a wink. "You can keep my panties. Just don't tell me what you do with them." She said as she left.

Liz left too as she gave me a peck on the cheek.

Erica got up next.

"Well, it was so much fun today. I had no idea what to expect but I had maybe the best orgasm of my life. We should definitely go shopping for cute things next time. Thanks bestie!" She said pecking me on the lips before saying goodbye to Courtney and Lauren.

Courtney's husband was out of town on business, so Lauren told her she could stay with us for the night. That probably meant I would have to give up the guest room and sleep on the couch, something I wasn't looking forward to.

"Samantha, we've had a lot of fun with you. But now, I feel it's time to talk to Lauren. Lauren, what happened last night? You told me you were going for a date and you were going to sleep with another man. But you didn't did you?" Said Courtney.

"I did go on a date. He was nice and everything. But the truth is, I was nervous. I had a panic attack. This was going to be my first dick since Sam. I uh chickened out. " Lauren said not making eye contact with Courtney.

"Wow. That's a lot. Did you ever consider the fact that you might not want to do this. Not with anyone else at least. I'm not trying to say you should. I'm just saying that it's okay if you don't. Do you want to be with other men?" Courtney asked.

Lauren took a deep breath. Both women seemed to carry this conversation as if I didn't exist. I was her husband, but as the days went on, and the humiliation carried on, that thought itself began to feel weaker and weaker.

"I don't know. I do want to. But at the same time, I'm scared. I was so confident. But I'm not now. It was so easy. But the moment I went on the date, all the confidence disappeared. I mean I did blow him. And his cock was amazing. But I stopped before I could fuck him. And I guess I just got carried away in my emotions. " Lauren said.

"Do you still want to see other guys?" Courtney asked point blank.

"Yes. But I think maybe I should start smaller. With someone I know a bit better." Lauren said.

"Well, I think that's a good idea. But also, do you want to continue this experiment. I know we were all having fun. And you were having fun, right Samantha?" Courtney said looking in my direction.

"Yes, Mistress" I responded enthusiastically.

"And it's a lot of fun, to see a guy be reduced to a sissy, a toy, a maid, a whore, a pet. But what are your plans. So again do you still want to have other men in the picture?" Courtney asked Lauren.

"I want to. I need sex. And sorry Samantha but your tiny little clit is cute and all, but it's not what I want, and I know you can wear the strap on but it's not the same. I want a real man. I want to be fucked by a real man. I want a real man's hands on my body. A real man's tongue in my mouth. I want a real man's dick inside me. It's not fair to you or me that you can't satisfy me. But at the same time, the more I watch you and play with you, the more I realize how much you love this." Lauren said.

"Well, what if you fucked Mark. My husband. You know him. And I've shown you his nudes so you know what he packs. He's the kindest guy, and he's a stud in the bedroom. Would you be okay with that?" Courtney asked.

I knew exactly what she was doing. It felt like she had planned this all along.

"Well, yes. But I think we need to discuss it with him first. And Samantha? " Lauren said.

"Yes, Mistress." I responded

"Would you be okay with that?"

"Whatever brings you pleasure, Mistress." I said as dutifully as I could.

"Actually, Samantha and I had a long conversation about this. And Samantha has some things to say about this. You want to tell Lauren our little secret?" Courtney said winking at me.

"Yes. Mistress. Well, what I'm going to say is hard for me to admit. But the more time I've spent as a sissy, the more I've realized the truth. I love the humiliation. I love the teasing. I love it when the girls use me. And the more time I've spent as a sissy, the more I realize I am a sissy. I was always a sissy. But the more I think about it, the more it makes sense. The idea of a strong man, fucking my wife, taking her from me. It turns me on. It's humiliating. I know she'll never see me as a man especially after today." I said pausing for breath.

"She'll only see me as a weak pathetic sissy. And that's who I am. A sissy. And if another man fucks her and uses her. It will only make it hotter. If you're willing, I'd love for Mark to not just fuck you, mistress but after fuck me too so I realize my place." I said as honestly and clearly as possible.

"Well, well, well. Aren't you naughty? Who would have known my little maid would turn into a little sissy whore craving for her own cock! That's hilarious. And the best part is, the more humiliating it is, the more you enjoy it. That's just precious. Oh, I would have paid money to hear this conversation between you and Courtney. Good job Courtney! You know what buttons to press! I'm so proud. And now that we've discussed things, and you're on board. I guess we'll have to make some arrangements. Should I text Mark?" Lauren asked.

"Hmm. No. I think your maid should call him up, ask him to fuck you, detail the reasons why she's doing this, and beg in her most feminine voice." Courtney suggested.

"That's a great idea. Samantha, would you do the honors?" Lauren said as she giggled.

I swallowed. This was tough. I knew it was wrong. But the more I thought about it, the more right it felt.

"Yes, Mistress. May I use the phone?"

"Sure." Lauren said as she passed the phone to me.

I dialed the number, and with a deep breath, waited and on their suggestion, put the call on speaker.

"Hello. Can I help you?"

"Hi, Mark. This is Samantha, I'm miss Lauren's sissy maid calling on her behalf."

"Samantha? Do you mean Sam? Her husband Sam?" He asked, confused.

"Well, sort of. There's been some changes. It's a bit of a long story. But basically, I'm a sissy and a cuck now. And I'm calling to ask if you could please fuck my wife. "

"I'm sorry, what? Can you repeat that?" He asked.

"I'm Samantha. Her sissy maid. Now, my name is Samantha, And I'm calling to ask you to fuck my wife. She needs a real man." I said before pausing to take a breath.

"Uh I was never able to satisfy her. And the more time I spend as a sissy, the more I realize I'm a sissy. " I said as Courtney laughed out loud.

Mark took a breath.

"I know all about you of course. Courtney told me earlier today. Thanks for calling I guess. I'm sorry you've been humiliated. Can I speak to Lauren? Alone?" He asked.

"Yes of course." I said as I took it off speaker and handed the phone to Lauren as she took it and walked away.

"Well, judging by the smile she likes what she's hearing." Courtney said to me smiling.

"Mistress. Can I ask a question?" I asked.

"As long as you don't ask me to finger you again, ask anything you want. Once was enough for tonight. " She joked.

"Did you plan this all along mistress?" I asked my curiosity getting the better of me.

"Aww. Well, no and yes. When Lauren told us about the new direction of your marriage, I had an inkling that she'd chicken out with a stranger. So I just suggested to Mark that he may be needed, or his talents may be needed. And I tell Mark everything. So yeah he knew about your sissy secret, or well it's not a secret anymore is it. How do you feel about all this?" She asked.

"My mistress's pleasure is my pleasure " I replied while she rolled her eyes.

"Seriously?" She asked.

"Okay seriously. I am excited. It's one of my biggest fantasies, and you know how much the humiliation turns me on. " I said.

"Well good. And don't forget, he also knows you're a cock whore, so be on your best behavior and who knows, maybe you'll get to feel what she feels!" Courtney said giggling as Lauren returned from the phone call and handed the phone back to Courtney.

"Well?" Courtney said looking at Lauren.

"It's a date. He'll come by next weekend. Here. We may have dinner. We may not. It depends. Oh and you'll be there too! And of course, Samantha. Actually speaking of Samantha, he had a request. He wants you to call him sir!" She said as she giggled in delight.

I blushed.

"That phone call was interesting." said Lauren.

"Oh, you'll love it. Trust me. And now that you've made arrangements, I think I'll be going to take a bath. Samantha, do you mind drawing me one? Also my clothes need laundry, there's probably two bags in my car, one is just clothes but the other bag is my delicates. They'll need to be hand washed. You can take care of that tonight right?" She said with a wink.

"Yes mistress of course." I said.

"Good. I feel bad for kicking you out of your guestroom, so you can share the room with me. Since I like to sleep naked, I think it's better if you sleep on the floor tonight, don't you? Wouldn't want any accidents after all. " She added with a laugh.

"Fuck, you're evil!" Lauren said giggling. "I should have come to you first for humiliation tips instead of Liz, all I got was the college professor explanation of how to do things." She said as she rolled her eyes and hugged Courtney." Thanks Courtney, for everything."

"Of course. I'm glad we're doing this. You've always been a great friend, and Sam, well. Samantha has a lot of potential. I hope she realizes that. " She said looking at me.

I went upstairs and drew her a bath and came downstairs to find Lauren sitting on the couch sipping on wine.

"So. Here we are. A little less than a week into this experiment and look at you. A new man. Or rather, a new woman. " She said smiling at me.

"I'm glad you think so Mistress. Thank you, Mistress." I said.

"You're welcome, sissy. Now, let's clean up and go to bed. It's been a long day and we've got a long week ahead of us. Don't forget to wash Courtney's lingerie. I'll add some of mine, God knows I'll need them next week!" She said with a delightful giggle.

"Yes, Mistress. As you wish." I said as I headed upstairs to do my chores, the thoughts of today racing through my mind.