"Maid" to be a Cuckold Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"We heard moaning and thought there was an intruder. Imagine our surprise." Lauren continued.

"Well, well, well. Aren't you two the cutest. Look at her enjoying herself. Mmm. Can we join?" Said Courtney.

"Mmm. Ask her." Was all Mark could muster as I worked my tongue around his shaft expertly, trying to imitate what I saw from Lauren and Courtney yesterday.

I was so engrossed and engaged in the blowjob I could only nod in agreement as the girls joined me on their knees. I felt Courtney's hands on me as she got rid of my bra and panties leaving me naked in my thigh highs and cock cage.

"Look at that pretty pussy. She's so wet." Said Lauren, teasing my clit with her fingers.

"Mmm. Such a selfish slut not sharing this tasty cock with the other girls" Courtney said.

"I am selfish. I want this cock only for myself" I thought to myself, continuing to bob my head up and down Mark's shaft, tasting his pre cum as he fucked my mouth.

"Look how much she loves cock." Said Lauren.

"Yeah, she does. But she should share." Courtney said.

I felt my mouth leave Mark's cock as it entered Lauren's. I watched her suck him, her eyes never leaving mine. I watched the saliva drip from his shaft.

"I wanna try." Said Courtney and she took Mark's cock, sucking the other side.

Lauren's lips moved towards mine and she kissed me. Our tongues swirled together as we kissed deeply with Marks cock in the middle while Courtney sucked on his balls.

It must have been such a sight.

"This is a dream. I'm dreaming." I thought to myself, unable to fathom what was happening, I was naked, fully feminized, and sharing a thick cock with my wife and her friend.

"Share." Said Lauren, breaking the kiss.

I felt the cock enter my mouth and then pull out, only to enter Lauren's. She sucked the tip while looking me in the eyes, before pulling away and kissing me.

We passed the cock between us, sucking and kissing the tip and shaft before giving Mark's balls some attention.

"Wow, this is incredible." He said, standing over us.

"Do you wanna cum?" Lauren asked him.

"Yeah, but I want to cum all over the girls." He said.

"Mmm. Yes, sir." I said, still in the haze and cock drunkenness.

The girls and I and lined up in front of him on our knees.

"Ready." We all said together.

He stroked his cock, watching the three of us side by side. His hand moved quickly, jerking his shaft.

"Get ready." He grunted.

"Yes, sir." I said.

"You ready for my cum?"

"Yes, sir." Courtney said with a wink.

"Take it." He moaned and then his load shot out.

It started with me. The first load covered my chest and face, dripping down my neck and body. I felt the hot liquid all over me and it sent shivers down my spine.

The next load went to Courtney, covering her face, tits and body.

Then it was Lauren's turn. Her body and face was completely drenched in cum.

The girls and I stayed there, covered in cum as Mark watched.

"You are a good girl, Samantha. And you're both very lucky girls." Mark said exhausted.

"Thank you." The girls and I said together as we dropped to the floor and started licking and kissing each other, cleaning the cum from one another's bodies.

As we did, I looked over at Mark and he smiled, shaking his head in disbelief.

I had never felt more free, feminine, submissive, and sexy in my entire life. It was truly the greatest day of my existence and it was all because of Lauren, the love of my life.

And the best part? It was only the beginning...