Maid to be a Housewife

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You better stop! Oh fuck! I'm gonna cum!" He warned as he tried to lift me again. I smiled and closed my eyes as my hands pushed down on his chest and I kept bouncing up and down on his cock.

The only thing I could think at that moment was how I wanted him to cum inside me! I wanted him to make me his slut! "Cum in me, please!" I demanded as I thrust myself faster on his cock.

"Are you sure?!?" He asked through clinched teeth.

"If you cum in me, I'll always be your girl!" I whispered as I pinched his nipples. As I said it, I felt a familiar pressure in my balls and I came! My little dick had gone untouched the entire time and had barely gotten hard but now it was spitting out cum as he thrust into me as hard as he could. His fingers dug into my hips painfully and he yelled loudly as I felt his cock expend inside me and I felt his warm gooey cum filling my insides. I thrust my hips down on him and tightened and flexed my ass as I milked ever drop of cum from his cock and into my trembling body.

As we lay on the floor in a sweaty pile of lust and sticky cum, his hands caressed my hips and ass as his softening cock slowly slipped from inside me and I felt his hot cum began to slip out of me.

I sat up straight on top of him and rocked my hips, feeling his limp cock nestled against my cum covered hole.

"Holy fuck! That was awesome!" He said trying to catch his breath. I agreed and stood up, feeling his cum ooze down the inside of my thigh.

I picked up my clothes and went to my bedroom and got in my shower. I was still very buzzed as I showered and replayed everything in my head. I was so proud of how everything went according to plan! But, what happens now? I wondered as I got out of the shower and dried myself off.

As I looked at myself in the mirror, I turned and saw my small feminine body. My long wet hair framed my perky little breasts. I had never felt so close to being my true self before. I knew then I wanted more! I wanted to be the real me! I wanted to be happy and I wanted to be a housewife! I didn't want tonight to end.

I went to my closet and got my sexiest nightgown. I slipped it on and took a few hits from my bong then left my bedroom. As I walked through the house I didn't see Tim anywhere. I blew out the candles and saw light coming from his bedroom.

I stood in his bedroom doorway watching as he pulled his blanket down, getting ready to go to bed. As he turned and saw me in my nightgown he looked confused. "Where'd you get that? It wasn't in the bag earlier?"

"It's mine, everything is mine. Can we talk?" I asked shyly.

He got on the bed and patted the mattress next to him for me to join him. I flipped the light off and got into bed. As we lay in the dark I told him everything. I didn't leave anything out. I told him how I'd always felt like a girl and how I'd been taking hormones, how I planned all this and how Amanda had been a lie all along. How I felt on the inside and wanted to always be female. It was a long, stressful talk that I had to explain a lot of. In the end I was on my side with him pressed up against me. His hand around me and cupping my breast through my silky nightgown and his cock nestled between my cheeks. We fell asleep like that, me with a smile on my face.

12