Maid to Obey

Story Info
An infatuated man tried to make his maid bend to his will.
5k words
4.25
10.4k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
perineyum
perineyum
34 Followers

(This is a story that features themes of consensual non-consent. I fully recognise the importance of consent in sexual relationships.)

When I moved to Delhi, it marked the first time I was living away from home. I had just landed a job in the city, and moving to the city from South India, I had no clue what to expect. But I was looking forward to living on my own and perhaps meeting some women.

As a 22-year-old, I didn't really think about all the things I would have to do everyday that would just be done automatically at home. I found out within the first week how terrible I was at just the chores. I didn't mind cooking or doing the dishes too much, but sweeping, mopping and general cleaning up really took its toll on me.

I lived in a small two bedroom home that my parents agreed to partly pay for so they would have a place to crash at when they visited. They hardly ever visited though, and I learned to manage on my own. Six months into living on my own, my mom decided to visit for 4-5 days and within the first two days decided I couldn't take care of the house myself.

She spoke to the landlord who arranged for a maid who would help clean up the house. That was the first time that I met Aksa. As a 22-year-old virgin, I couldn't believe this woman was a maid in my house. She showed up in a saree the first day and I remember looking at her hips shaped by the yellow saree draped around her. Her midriff framed between the folds of the saree and she swayed and walked like the bombshell she was. Her curves were so well framed by a saree, the breasts bulging in her blouse, her stomach curving in before it rose in a dune that joined into her hips and plentiful ass.

My mom decided to stay a week longer than she had initially planned so she could teach the maid a few things, so Aksa was home all the time. She usually came home in her saree or salwar kameez and changed into a nightie before she got to work. The nightie didn't do justice to her ample bosom or luscious ass but I would still fantasise about her when I jerked off.

When my mom left, Aksa and I became quite friendly. She called me 'Beta' (son), because she was about 13 years older than me (I would have never guessed it though). I called her aunty by default, because I'd just fallen into the habit of calling her that when my mom was there.

I'd find excuses to hang around the room when Aksa was around cleaning, organising or cooking as she later began to do. I'd sneak a glance into the nightie when she squatted to mop the floor - her loose nightie hung in an arc often giving me an obstructed view of her cleavage and brightly coloured bras that she wore. Or I watched the nightie wedge itself in the crack of her ass when she bent over - it pulled taut around her ass framing her cheeks perfectly for me to stare at, barely resisting the urge to pull my cock out and masturbate to thoughts of spanking her.

Aksa normally came over in the morning before I left for work, but on weekends she came over a bit later so she could make enough food for two meals.

One weekend, I woke up incredibly horny and pulled up some porn to jerk off to, completely forgetting that Aksa would be home soon. So she rang the doorbell in the middle of me watching a buff masseuse ploughing a MILF on a massage table and stroking my cock. I shut the laptop, pulled on my shorts and went to get the door.

I hid my boner as best as I could and let Aksa in. After some brief conversation, Aksa got to work and I told her I would be in my room and to let me know when she was leaving.

I went back to the room fully intending to cum to the porno I was fully invested in, but the sight of Aksa shifted something in me. I found an old pair of shorts I knew had a hole in the groin area and put them on. I realised that the hole was too small for my plan and pulled at it to make it larger, enough for there to be a fist size hole in the shorts without any underwear on under it so she would have an unobstructed view to my dick.

I laid sideways on my bed as you would on a diwan, put my laptop in front of me and continued to watch the porno with my headphones on. I even turned the volume up so that the sound might softly permeate the room. As I waited with bated breath for Aksa to come into the room, I could feel my balls and some of the shaft peeking out of the hole. I only looked at the screen, knowing that Aksa would enter the room in about 10 minutes as she usually did to sweep the floor in my room.

It felt like much longer but she finally walked into the room and I knew I had got her attention because she was frozen in the doorway and I just looked over my laptop at her and smiled. It took all of my willpower to look back at the screen. She eventually decided to just ignore it and carried on sweeping. I saw her glance up at my dick a few times as she swept almost as if to confirm that it was there.

She left the room soon but came back in a few minutes to mop the floor. I didn't shift positions at all but this time got bolder, pulling aside my headphones to make conversation with her as I usually did. I could see her eyes flicking to my dick every so often as we spoke and she only responded in mono syllables which was very unlike her.

Eventually she left the room again and only popped her head round the bedroom door to let me know she was leaving. That was the only time I shifted as I stood and walked to the house door to shut it behind her after she left.

The thought of fucking her filled my thoughts and made me cum hard when I jerked off thinking of her after she had left. She would be back the next day and I was beginning to prepare a little bit more of how I wanted her to see me. Unimaginatively, I repeated the same drill but would sort of shift positions and angles and watch as Aksa's eyes were drawn to my dick.

----

After a few weeks of exposing my dick to her, one day when she came home I opened the door in exactly the same clothes as the day before and pretended to be ill. I asked her to go about her work and to wake me before she leaves. I went to bed and pretended to sleep ensuring my cock and balls were hanging out of my shorts and visible to her. I shut my eyes and felt the tension every time she entered the room or passed the doorway. I could feel her eyes on my dick.

She came to wake me and called out 'Beta...'. I didn't respond and waited for her to call a couple times more before she approached the bed and tapped my shoulder a few times. When she begun shaking me is when I sat up and acted disoriented. I asked if she was leaving and she responded yes. She also enquired if I needed anything else. I asked if she could feel my forehead and neck to see if I had a fever. She leaned over and checked my temperature with the back of her hand and her palm and said she didn't think I had a fever but that I should rest. I saw her eyes flick to my crotch a few times as she spoke.

Once again, she left and my dick was rock hard. I thought of her as I jizzed a couple of times that day.

----

I was in this sort of limbo, I kept making my advances at Aksa but I wasn't sure I could make the next step. I needed to see if I could push it further, and I formulated a plan.

When Aksa came over the next day, I waited till she had changed and left her saree in the room. Then I went into my room and turned on a porno, stripped down to my boxers, slipped my hand inside them and started to stroke myself. By the time Aksa came into my room, I was rock hard and heavily touching myself. She froze as she entered, she just stared. I carried on and avoided her gaze. I could see that she was transfixed and stayed, but didn't move a muscle.

I stroked myself harder and could see the wet patch on my grey boxers growing and with the thought of Aksa watching me spurring me on, I groaned as I came in my boxers. I laid back with my hand still in my boxers and shut my eyes. I tried not to breathe to listen for Aksa, I could hear her breathing heavily and she giggled, which caused my eyes to fly open and she wasn't in the doorway anymore. She had come into the room and was now bending over to sweep the floor.

I stood up to go out of the room and as I left, I had an urge to touch her butt but I resisted. The time for that would come. For now, I left my underwear dripping with my cum, as a tribute to Aksa by her saree that she would change into later. (I found it laid on my bed the next day, washed and dried.)

Over the next week, I began leaving her cum stained things around the house to find and showing her my cock as much as I could. There was precious little I could do on weekdays though. So I left cum stained underwear for her to pick up from outside the bathroom. I let my shorts tent on the sofa as I watched her mop the floor and spoke to her. I also began playing porn out loud some days when she was around, rather than use headphones.

These little acts emboldened me and I wanted to seduce Aksa, but I couldn't screw it up.

---------

I waited for her to begin doing the dishes, so that I could go up behind her and reach over into the cabinet over her head to fetch a coffee mug. As I did so, I took my time and really pressed my dick into her ass and back pushing her up against the counter. I repeated the same process when I went back for the strainer, breathing heavily in her ear and on her neck as I did so.

When she went to clean some ceramic vase, I stepped behind her and grabbed her ass on the pretense that I was trying to rub some stain off her nightie. In her nervousness she dropped the vase. I took it as an opportunity to rub and pat her ass further as I tried to 'comfort' her and tell her it was fine as she cleaned it up.

When she stood up, I really took a shot as I dug my fingers deep in the crack of her ass telling her that her nightie was stuck. This really made her jump. She stared at me for a few seconds before she walked into the next room.

Once she was done and had changed into her saree to leave, I went up to her and asked her some questions about the saree she was wearing. I told her to hang on for a minute and got my wallet. I gave her some money and told her to get herself a new saree. She thanked me for the money and said she would save it and that she liked this saree. I touched her hip and spoke about the material of her saree. Then on the guise of feeling the material of her blouse I ran my hands over her boobs. She said, 'Beta...' as she looked at me and I squeezed her boob as she shut her eyes and I then released her and gave her some more money, saying she could save as much as she wanted.

I could feel her soft boobs through the fabric, I longed to tear it off and suck on her tits. I heard her softly groan as she squirmed in my grasp. She turned around to leave and I don't know what came over me. I held her from behind, putting my arm across her stomach and pulling her close so her ass was pressed up against me. I put my other hand around her neck and in her ear I said "You turn me on so much, I really want to fuck you.."

I fumbled against the skirt she wore under the saree to try and slip my hand inside. She said once again in a soft voice, "No no beta, it's wrong.."

"I... I can't"

I could feel her bush and as I wriggled further I could feel her ass press up further against me. Surely she felt my dick against her.

At that moment, her phone rang. It was my mother calling her, and that broke the spell. She stumbled forward and answered it. Breathing heavily, she spoke to my mother. I could only catch her side of the conversation which was essentially.

"Yes, I did that..."

"No no, I just ran to pick up the phone..."

"He is watching something... I'm leaving now"

And after a string of okays, she hung up. I stood there staring at her.

She looked me in the eyes and I couldn't read her expression but she was really blushing. She straightened her saree, glimpsed my hard cock pushing against my shorts and I thought I caught a smirk as she walked out.

When she left, I could barely contain myself. I jerked myself off where I stood before I came back to my senses.

---------

The next morning when Aksa came to the door, I asked her to sit down with me before she began work. I sat down next to her on the sofa and enquired about why she was saving the money. She told me she wanted to send home some money to her family because her husband had passed away and he was taking care of them for years. She told me how they actually had a decent life but unfortunately her husband passed away and they were left with nearly nothing.

I told her I would help her as much as I could. She thanked me and said she appreciated whatever I could do to help her.

She then went back to her usual chores. This time when Aksa went to my bedroom I had left a porno on where a young man had bent over a voluptuous woman and was fucking her and spanking her. I left that on my computer and came in when I knew she would be staring at it. I crept up to her and she jumped and dropped the broom she was holding when I spanked her. She looked at me and shook her head saying, 'No beta, its wrong...'

I said, "Okay aunty, I just really like you and you look so beautiful, I just wanted to touch you, it feels so good."

She blushed and looked at the screen, which made her blush even harder. She then went to pick up the broom off the floor. When she stood back up, I had my cock out.

Aksa just turned away from me and stood. I asked, as the sounds of the moaning curvy milf from the porno broke the silence, "Aunty, would you please sweep under the bed? I think I've dropped some food under it."

She chuckled and shook her head as she got on her knees.

I waited as she got on all fours to reach under the bed. She called out to me saying she couldn't see anything, which made me feel like she was playing my game. I was transfixed by her swaying ass.

Once again, I put my hand in the crack of her ass, I could feel her underwear pulled taut against her ass cheeks. She remained still as I traced the edges of her panty line and pulled them closer to the crack, sort of giving her a wedgie. It let me go back to her crack and press my fingers in reaching deeper and further. I could even feel her bush or the wad of her panties, I couldn't be sure. But I was really excited. Aksa froze and I thought I heard her head hit the bottom frame of the bed. I stopped rubbing her pussy through the nightie for a moment and asked, "Aksa, are you okay?"

She just said, "Yes, just can't find anything under here"

I got on my knees behind her, grinding against her ass. I held her hips and pulled her close, the thin fabric of her nightie and underwear was the only thing between us.

'Betaaa.. Noo... please..' she breathed, as I rubbed my cock on her ass. I reached out and grabbed her boob and squeezed. She moaned and said, '

please...'.

My erect cock found the crack in her ass as I ground against her pushing up against her soft ass. I could feel her soft ass on my cock and couldn't help but grab her hips and dry hump her. I spanked her and rubbed my cock on her ass, rubbing more vigorously and I shivered as I came on her nightie and wiped my dick on it.

She just stayed on all fours, frozen. I took some money and put it in the left pocket of her nightie. At the same time I reached my other hand between her legs and touched her pussy through the fabric of the nightie and I could feel the seams of her underwear and her mound was wet. I said, 'Thank you aunty, I'm very grateful.'

---------

The fact that Aksa kept coming back and ignored our overtly sexual encounter encouraged me. She hadn't yet said a word to my mother, which pushed me the most. I started fantasising about her in wilder and wilder scenarios in my head. Thoughts of seeing her naked and fucking her filled my thoughts.

Our daily routine was now peppered with little things I did that turned me on. I would spank her and say 'Aunty, you look like a firecracker' or 'Your ass looks amazing'. It invariably led to her being frozen on the spot for a few seconds, paired with a moan or a grunt.

I would also sneak up behind her and grab her boobs from behind and knead and squeeze them as I kissed her neck. She moaned and wriggled in my arms for a few seconds before grinding up against me, when this happened.

Every time I made a move, I would leave her some money. Every time it happened, I wanted to take it further.

There was nothing really stopping me anymore.

-------

One morning when Aksa came home, I refused to let her shut the door to change into her nightie. I started to take off her saree. She kept swatting my hand away and saying 'No beta, please, I have so much work to do...'

But because I didn't let up, she threatened me with, "I'll call your mom, if you don't stop"

This really brought me back down to earth. I just stopped and walked away. I couldn't afford for her to tell on me.

Before she left, I said, "I'm sorry, please don't tell my mom anything. I'll stop."

A few days passed since the incident, and though my attraction to Aksa only grew, the fear she had put in my mind also took a hold on me so I stayed away from touching her at all. I kept to myself and tried to ignore her really.

On Saturday, at about mid day, Aksa handed me her phone saying my mom wanted to talk to me. I stared at her for 5 seconds, frozen in fear, before she nudged me again to take the phone.

My life flashed before my eyes as I took the phone. I didn't even know how to begin to explain myself.

I heard my mom's voice come through the phone, she said, "Beta, Aksa told me what's been happening...."

My heart was in my throat, and I looked at Aksa who was smirking, she had got her revenge.

"...why haven't you told me that you have a girlfriend?"

What? What was going on?

As I tried to explain to my mother that I didn't know what she was talking about, Aksa got on her knees and pulled down my shorts to reveal my flaccid cock.

Oh fuck, this woman would be the death of me. I could barely register what my mother was saying.

She kissed it and then stood up. She lifted the nightie to show me her bush - she wasn't wearing any underwear. My cock started to grow, but I felt so confused because I could hear my mother ranting about me not sharing with her in my ear while Aksa turned around. She lifted her nightie and bent over to show me her ass. She then reached around with one hand and pulled a cheek to the side to show her dark brown hole and my cock continued to get harder.

I could hear my mother going off on the phone saying, "...if Aksa hadn't told me that you've had your girlfriend hanging out at home, there's no way I would have known, because you tell me nothing!"

I looked down speechless and Aksa was now down on her knees licking my cock. Oh fuck, I had never been so conflicted. I wanted to fuck this woman's mouth, but she had trapped me with this lie to my mother.

She took my whole growing cock in her mouth and looked up at me. I groaned.

I heard my mother yell on the other end of the phone, "Are you tired of talking to me? Why are you shutting me out."

I tried to pacify my mom as Aksa's head bobbed up and down on my cock. She wrapped her lips around the head of my dick and licked it, getting it nice and wet before sliding down the shaft. I could barely contain myself.

She popped my cock out of her mouth and slapped it on her cheek a couple of times. Then she slipped the nightie off her so she was completely naked. I couldn't believe this beauty in front of me. I couldn't get off the phone and Aksa wouldn't stop till she got me off.

She now spread her legs rubbed her pussy in front of me. I watched as she licked her fingers and ran them through her moist mound of pubic hair. She brought the fingers to my mouth so I could taste her wonderful cunt and then took her fingers back to her cooch.

perineyum
perineyum
34 Followers
12