Maid to Obey

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
perineyum
perineyum
35 Followers

She then got back on her knees and continued to rub herself and suck me off at the same time. I put my free hand on the back of her head and started to thrust. She was rubbing herself harder as I got more into it and it wasn't long before I came in her mouth.

She got up, and took her nightie, without saying a word left me there. She changed into her saree and sat there waiting for me to return her phone. She motioned for me to give her the phone. I handed it to her and heard her tell my mom to call me directly because she was leaving as she walked out. I tried to stop her but I was so taken aback and shocked by the whole experience, I was evaluating where I stood again.

That didn't last long because my mom called me and began to yell at me some more.

------

The next day, when Aksa came home, I waited for her to go into the room and change out of her saree and as soon as she was out in her nightie I knew what I was going to do.

I asked her, "Why did you lie to my mom about me having a girlfriend?"

She just laughed and asked, "You didn't like it?"

And I was stumped because she had me there. I didn't like the lie, but I loved what she used it for.

She walked past me.

I waited for a moment when her back was turned to me and I went up to her and spanked her as I had done before.

"That's for being a tattle tale," I said.

She just gasped but she was used to this by now. But then I lifted up her nightie to reveal her gaudy purple cotton panties and smacked her ass again. This time she froze.

I heard her loudly say 'Nooo...' as I grabbed her panties and yanked them down. She turned to face me and just looked at me and shook her head. I lifted her nightie again to reveal her thick bush. She tried to hold her nightie down saying, "Nooo... please beta, I'm not like those gori (white) women you watch."

I pushed her up against the kitchen counter, got down on my knees, put her left leg over my shoulder and began to lick her pussy. She held my head as she moaned, "Noooo... pleasee..."

"Beta, noooo...."

I continued to lick her clit, the smell and taste of her moist pussy filled my nostrils. I was already hard and wanted to fuck her silly but I couldn't get enough of her cunt. She moaned as I used my fingers to spread her pussy and lick it from bottom to top and flicked her clit with my tongue. I sucked on her clit and licked it while I slipped a finger into her pussy. I felt her grip on my head tighten.

I slowly started to move my finger in and out of her pussy, letting my hand slap against her lightly every time I pushed in. When I could feel her wetness increase, I slipped in a second finger and started thrusting my fingers into her faster. She began to push her pussy into my face and gyrating so I was licking her clit in a circular motion and fucking her with two fingers. She was shaking as she moaned, "Oooohhh stop beta please...." and I could feel her trying to move her thigh against my face.

I stood up and pushed her up on the counter. I lifted both her legs and spread them apart, putting them over my shoulder as I went back in to lick her hairy pussy again. This time I moved my mouth in a circular motion over her clit as I licked it and sucked on it. I slipped in two fingers again and pushed down on her clit with my tongue as I pushed out with my fingers gently as if I were trying to touch my tongue with my fingers and I heard Aksa gasp.

"Hnnnnghhhh, noooo, please stop, hnnnnggghhh...."

I could feel her thighs wrap around my head as she squirmed while I licked her. When the grip started to really squeeze my head I pulled back.

Aksa, looked like she had run a marathon but her sweaty glow and an almost helpless look spurred me on further.

I pulled her nightie off her, she was wearing a white bra which I slipped off as I pulled her to her feet.

I held Aksa's hand and led her to the bedroom. Her cheeks were flushed and she looked exhausted, she had tears in her eyes that had mixed with her sweat. I kissed her as we stood by my bed. We kissed passionately as I felt every inch of her. I tasted her lips and felt her back and rubbed her shoulders. I held her by the ass and pulled her closer. My dick could feel the heat coming off her pussy. I felt a spark as my cock touched her moist cunt.

I pushed her onto the bed and she lay on her tummy. I pulled her up on all fours and said, "Will you tease me again?"

She didn't respond so I spanked her.

"Hnngghhh, nooo..."

"Will you lie to my mother?" smack

"Are you going to be a good whore for me?" smack smack

"Who taught you so suck cock like that?" smack smack

When her ass started to turn dangerously pink, I stopped. She turned over and laid on her back.

She looked at me and I smirked at her. I kissed her right foot and worked my way up the inside of her leg up to her pussy. I looked up at her and winked. Then I guided my dick into her pussy and started to thrust hard. I held her hips and went like a jackhammer at her pussy.

I slowed down momentarily to lean over and kiss her as I was still in her, and then started to go hard again. I didn't last too long, but pulled out just in time to cum all over her stomach. I left her on the bed and walked over to rest my cock on her mouth and say, "It's time to clean up aunty."

perineyum
perineyum
35 Followers
12