All Comments on 'Maid to Order Ch. 01'

by taiyakisoba

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
monmonmon7monmonmon7over 3 years ago

Interesting plot but why is it in 2 person ?

bhojobhojoover 3 years ago

Cliffhanger ... Argh ! 5 stars but give us some Sexxxxxx!

Woodmania87Woodmania87over 3 years ago
Great Start

Looking forward to where the story goes.

DreamDiverDreamDiverover 3 years ago
Golden Age

You have no idea how much it means that you've come back to us and are sharing so much! Love where its going and the SPOV. Only thing was that I thought it was set in an older time until the MP5 and the phantom and the helicopter.

UltimateHomeBodyUltimateHomeBodyover 3 years ago

Such a shame it was written in second person. Waste of a potentially good story.

Cuthcavs55Cuthcavs55about 3 years ago

Oh man I can’t wait for more!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
More please

Your words give me vivid and pleasant halluciantions, allow me to encourage you in continuing to write more of them. Especially if they are about mercenary maids.

RodimusMikeRodimusMikeabout 3 years ago
What was that?

To have 4 unassuming Women be hired as staff for Rich Royal Duke and Duchess and there Son,only to find out they are Mercenaries who plan to kidnap the Son,for who knows what,maybe ransom maybe worse.But honestly this story is 10 types of weird.

Right now I am not passing judgement until we find out what happens in later chapters,but alas this story needs another chapter ASAP so we know what the whole outcome is.

Cuthcavs55Cuthcavs55about 3 years ago

Not sure why this was rated so low. I can’t wait for more

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Tantalizing first chapter. Second person is hard to pull off, but I think you did an exemplary job of it. Hope you are soon inspired to add more.

Archangel_MArchangel_Mover 2 years ago

Can't wait for the next chapter! <3

Catman290Catman290over 2 years ago

Desperately waiting for part 2 👉👈

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

More please?

This is a good set up chapter, any chance of another chapter anytime soon?

NightshineNightshineabout 1 year ago

Yes, it’s the beginning of a great story!

It’s so easy to get caught up in the worlds presented here on Lit, that I need to remind myself that life presents unexpected obstacles to each of us, at times diverting us from the path we may have intended to trek. I wish the author every good fortune and hope his path crosses here again one day, life and time permitting.

RMike35RMike354 months ago
The premise.

For a Young Duke to be entwined in a plot by 4 Mercenary Women for them to kidnap him and be handed over to rebels possibly as a ransom hostage for money is just idiocy on the 4 Women's part,and for Prinzessin Annemarie to show up and possibly thwart them from taking her perspective Husband-To-Be is just fool-hearty for the 4 Merc Women if they think they can escape for long.I just think Prinzessin Annemarie should locate them from that helicopter that was described and have her soldiers stop them and surround them and get the Duke back and shoot the 4 Mercs execution style and take Duke back home.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Probably for the best this is not continued, makes no sense

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usertaiyakisoba@taiyakisoba
Back in the game writing monstergirl, fantasy and sci-fi stories. My favourite themes are gentle femdom (think valiant female knights rescuing young men in distress!), yuri (Japanese-style romanticised lesbian fiction) and older-woman, younger-man relationships. I hope you enj...