Maid to Serve

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"All of you?" Ana asked with a hint of a mischievous grin.

Christine didn't respond with words. Instead she turned and pulled up her skirt. The clothes Ana had laid out included no panties, and Christine presented her naked ass, framed by her garter belt. But that didn't suffice as a demonstration of her compliance. To demonstrate her complete submission, Christine kneeled and lay her upper body flat against the floor. The position made Christine's ass—open and exposed—her highest point of reference.

It took a long time before Ana did anything, but Christine felt surprisingly content to hold the humiliating pose. Her submission to Ana was her natural state, Christine realized. She yelped when Ana finally bowed down and spit between Christine's cheeks.

Ana ran the plug around Christine's exposed asshole, making Christine yearn for the toy. But she didn't push back. Her ass belonged to Ana, and it was up to the maid to decide how and when to use it. It took a lot of constraint not to respond when Ana proceeded to point the tip of the toy at Christine's craving ass. Much like she had done with the duster handle, Ana teased Christine's ass by repeatedly inserting the tip before removing it again. But the maid seemed more impatient this time, and it wasn't long before she pushed the entire plug past the rim, claiming Christine's ass. Ana pressed at the jewel base, making the toy rotate inside Christine.

"Thank you," Christine whispered.

Ana stepped over in front of Christine, who found herself facing Ana's dainty feet. Ana wore open shoes that exposed her toes, decorated with bright red nail polish.

"You may kiss me," Ana said.

Christine didn't waste a moment. Feeling blessed, she tended to Ana's feet, making sure to tenderly kiss each and every toe.

Christine felt a tug at her hair, forcing her to look up. Her eyes grew wide. Ana was lifting the front of her dress, proudly revealing that she too was lacking underwear. Ana's strand of dark pubes was such a contrast to her own, Christine thought. She gaped, marveling at the salivating sight. Luscious droplets coated Ana's folds, revealing that the maid was unmistakably excited from dominating Christine. It filled Christine with erotic delight.

"You may kiss me," Ana said.

Christine looked up, as if doubting she deserved this honor. But Ana nodded. Christine felt as if she were in a deep trance as she leaned close, breathing in Ana's intoxicating scent. Puckering her lips, she planted a soft kiss straight on Ana's pussy. The sensation was breathtaking, and she considered it a great reward. As she continued her venerating kisses, she found herself adoring how Ana's pubes tickled her face. When she noticed a drop of Ana's excitement was about to fall, she instinctively caught it with her tongue. The exhilarating taste felt divine. Christine bowed down for deeper access and ran her tongue over Ana's wet lips.

Ana soon pulled Christine away, making the older woman worried she had overstepped. But instead she was rewarded with a precious gift. Ana turned and lifted her skirt in the back, presenting her tight ass for Christine.

"You may kiss me," Ana said.

Christine dove in and let her devoted mouth roam, cherishing the sensation of Ana's smooth ass against her face. Ana rewarded her by bending at hips, parting her cheeks for Christine. Christine's mind was a haze of desire—every inch of the girl looked like it was designed for worship. For a moment, Christine thought about how odd it was that she had found it immensely humbling to expose her most private parts to Ana but now felt dominated by the sight of the maid's enticing asshole. But there was no point trying to make sense of it. They merely had different roles and Christine's was to serve. Without hesitation, Christine leaned in and placed a delicate kiss on Ana's asshole. The Latina responded with a deep sigh. It encouraged Christine. Over and over, she pressed her lips against Ana's puckered opening.

Soon, her tongue leaped out. It was spontaneous at first, but once she had a taste, she craved more. Her tender kisses escalated quickly to a full on make-out session with Ana's asshole. Filled with submissive joy, she continued to worship her domina's ass.

Ana suddenly straightened up and stepped away, letting the dress fall to cover her ass. Yet, Christine wasn't worried that her prize was taken from her. She could tell the Latina was high on domineering lust and would soon make Christine serve again.

Ana instructed Christine to lie flat on her back, offering a cushion for her head. Facing Christine's feet, Ana towered over her prey, placing one foot on either side of Christine's head. Slowly, she lowered herself onto Christine's face. The maid's dress blocked out the rest of the world, and in that moment the sensation of Ana's ass against her face was the only thing that mattered for Christine.

Gently at first, the maid started grinding on top of Christine. But Ana was in dominating heat, and it wasn't long before she was rubbing her pussy and ass all over Christine's face. Christine had moved into a state of complete servitude, and she licked obediently at all her tongue could reach. There she was, a CEO of a large corporation, on the floor with her skirt pulled to her waist, having her face ridden into submission by her maid. Without realizing it, she rotated her hips to make the toy in her ass grind inside her.

With a forceful yank, Ana pulled Christine's blouse apart, sending the buttons flying over the living room. Christine adored the domineering act and moaned appreciatively under Ana's skirt. Ana pulled Christine's large breasts free from their bra.

Her fascination with Christine's tits seemed to occupy Ana, and she haltered her grinding motion while she greedily groped away. Her asshole was steady against Christine's mouth and Christine instinctively stiffened her tongue. Ana pressed back, allowing Christine to penetrate her ass. Ana grunted in approval, and resumed her grinding motion, fucking herself with Christine's darting tongue. Each back-thrust forced Christine's tongue deeper. Lost in selfish pleasure, Ana started to rub her clit with one hand while using the other to amuse herself with Christine's tits.

"Yes! That's it, Senhora. Give me your tongue! Serve me!"

Ana started screaming incoherently, the cacophony escalating in concordance with her thrusts. And then she suddenly grew perfectly quiet. Christine felt the maid spasming on top of her, and her devoted tongue continued to worship Ana through her climax.

Ana remained softly grinding on Christine's face though her comedown. Christine was immensely proud that she had made her maid come. She felt this was her place, and she would have gladly stayed there forever. But Ana had a promising grin on her face when she eventually moved away, exposing Christine to the world beyond the maid's dress.

"Stand up, my slut," Ana commanded. "Undress me."

Christine stumbled to her feet. Ana turned her back towards Christine, and content with her servitude, Christine's hands were steady as she lowered the zipper of the maid's dress. It soon fell to the floor. Ana's perky little tits needed no bra, and she stood there in all her naked glory, letting Christine take her in. Only the gold chain with the key to Christine's draw covered her petite body.

"Go to the drawer and fetch it," Ana said and lifted the chain from her neck.

Christine had no idea what "it" was, but she didn't ask any questions. Like so many times before, she inserted the key into the secret drawer. She found it now contained a new item—a black dildo attached to a harness. With a solemn expression, Christine carried it over to Ana.

"Put it on me," Ana commanded.

Without skipping a beat, Christine sunk to her knees. Ana waited stoically as Christine fastened the harness. It took Christine's dazed brain a while to sort out the straps, but time was not of the essence. What mattered was that Ana was pleased with the result.

"Lead the way," Ana said. "We're going to bed."

On her way towards the stairs, Christine caught a glimpse of her reflection in the mirror. She looked a mess. Her skirt was yanked up to her hips, and her torn blouse exposed her tits. Her face was coated with saliva and Ana's juices, and her makeup was smeared. But this was evidence of her servitude, and Christine had never felt more beautiful.

And behind Christine walked Ana, the headpiece now the only remnants of her maid's attire. With the latex cock protruding in front of her, the Latina looked enthrallingly powerful. Christine swayed her ass as she continued up the stairs, hoping it would inspire Ana.

Once inside the bedroom, Christine waited patiently next to the bed while Ana paraded around, as if familiarizing herself with her new bedroom. She seemed entirely unperturbed by her nakedness and the bouncing latex cock. Christine felt hypnotized, eager to see Ana use the strap-on.

Eventually Ana took out a tube of lubricant from one of her bags and handed it to Christine. "Prepare it."

Christine sunk to her knees and started to coat the dildo. She had done this many times before in preparation for her indulgent ceremonies but knowing that this cock was attached to Ana magnified the expectant thrill. Christine pumped her fist over the cock, familiarizing herself with the novel surface.

"That's enough," Ana said. "Get on the bed."

Christine didn't need to ask how to position herself. On her hands and knees, she presented her ass with the jeweled toy to her owner. She shivered as she felt the bed move behind her.

Ana slowly pulled the plug from Christine's ass. The void sensation left Christine yearning, but she knew it wouldn't last. This was going to be their first night in their bedroom, and she was certain Ana was going to set the appropriate precedent. Christine didn't flinch when Ana placed the latex cock at her asshole.

Ana thrust forward, and Christine moaned as the strap-on stretched her. It didn't take long for Ana to work the entire thing into Christine's appreciative ass. Pressing her hips against Christine's cheeks, Ana held still for a moment, allowing Christine to familiarize herself with the deep penetration.

Ana began thrusting, smacking against Christine's ass. She seized Christine by the hair and placed the other hand in a tight grip at the waist. Christine cherished the sensation of being controlled, inside and out. And as Ana continued to ride her with increasing force, Christine knew her precious ceremonies would never be the same again.

* * *

From that day, Christine's life had a new normal. On the surface, things stayed the same. With Ana's help, she took care of all her duties—business, kids, and charities. But as soon as they had the house to themselves, Christine had but one duty—to serve her dominant maid.

The End

---

This is an entry to the Halloween contest. Don't forget to vote if you liked it. A big thanks to SylviDoll and Ravenna for valuable comments.