Maid To Serve

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Livia bought me some items she wanted to use on me to keep at her place. The blindfold was replaced by a hood that covered the top half of my head to just below my nose, leaving the mouth fully accessible. She liked using this one on me when she had Jack or one of her other boyfriends over. I wasn't able to see the hot action in front of me, but my mouth was still fully accessible to please her, and more recently, fluff the cock in preparation to fuck her, and then clean the cock and her pussy after the deed.

Livia had also purchased a range of new equipment to use on me, her toy. Nipple clamps, a butt plug for my first attempt at anal, a new ring gag, and another hood which covered my whole head, cutting off my senses, leaving only nostril holes to breathe out of, filling my mouth with an inflatable penis-shaped gag, or a ring gag. I felt so incredibly claustrophobic in this hood, but it made the stimulation I felt that much more intense. I remember the first time Livia had locked it over my head, I panicked until I felt her tongue teasing my clit. She attached the nipple clamps to my sensitive nipples and plugged my ass before she returned her attention to my clit. Unable to see or hear, I focused on the heightened sensations, and my god did it feel good.

On the rare occasion Livia had booked me for another session with Mr Bruce, she offered extras that included allowing him to spank me, or use me for oral. I would turn up to these sessions, gagged, plugged and wearing nipple clamps for an extra charge as well. Mr Bruce didn't seem to complain, and although I was feeling more like a whore, I was too far down this path to turn back now.

I came to rely on Livia more through the extra sessions, and the way she made me feel. She had become my obsession, and I was willing to do anything to stay with her. I still had that original conflicting dream of living my life with Freddie and having a luxurious wedding with him. One summer night that dream shattered, and my fate at becoming Livia's property was sealed.

It was a session like many others recently. It had started with her friends making use of me and humiliating me. They had been particularly mean this time, spitting on me and then sitting on my face as they used it to get off. One of them even pissed into my mouth. When they had gone, Livia had me prepare her for her date for the night. I worshipped her entire body with my tongue and lips, her feet, the inside of her thighs, licking her ass, and even her armpits. In the shower, I washed her body and then patted her dry. I then moisturised her body, did her make-up, and sprayed her with her favourite perfume.

When her date arrived, I was kneeling on her bed, in the hood that covered my face down to the bottom of my nose, plugged, clamped, collared and leashed. I knew my role well, and I started by finding the man's cock, sucking it gently as I prepared him for Livia's superior body. I then turned my attention to her hole, gently licking it. As the man penetrated her, I found her feet and started sucking on her toes, moving to her nipples and her neck whilst she was being fucked. After doing this so many times, I had become quite competent at finding my way around Livia's and her partner's bodies whilst blindfolded.

After Livia's partner for the night had ejaculated inside her, I eagerly delved my tongue inside her freshly-fucked pussy, lapping up that warm cum from inside her and any that may have fallen outside.

This time around, after five minutes of Livia and her partner canoodling, it appeared they were ready for round two. I was cuffed to the frame of the foot of Livia's bed, my arms stretching out on both sides of me. My legs were spread and roped to the corners of the bed, leaving me fully exposed. Livia yanked on my nipple clamps as I felt the bed rocking from her partner fucking her again.

Livia removed the hood and I saw that she was on all fours facing me, grinning from ear to ear as she was roughly fucked. Her gaze was mischievous, and it was only when my eyes adjusted and I looked up that I could see wh. On his knees, fucking Livia from behind with a big smile on his face was Freddie. I was so shocked, that my first thought was that I couldn't believe he had caught me looking like this; my initial reaction was to apologise to him. I stopped myself when my brain finally caught up.

"Oh, Freddie says I'm a much better fuck than you are toy., isn't that right Freddie?"

"By far."

Freddie laughed mockingly. My jaw had dropped, and Livia took the opportunity to spit inside it.

"This is your place now toy. My property, to use and abuse to how I see fit. You see, you can't afford your new shiny home without me. I control your clients, and you're nowhere near a position to afford it on your own, especially if you're suddenly homeless."

Livia was right of course. I tried looking at Freddie to see if this was all some big wind-up, but all I saw was his 'O' face as he came inside Livia once again.

"I will make the next two years of your life hell until you graduate, and then the further few if you graduate further for your career. It would be easier for you if we had a little talk later about you becoming my property officially."

With that, Livia orgasmed loudly in front of me. Freddie climbed off the bed, laughing at me as he spat on my face as he left the apartment. My heart broke, after everything I had done to find our new home and make it a reality.

"You can't blame Freddie too much. I had him wrapped around my finger ever since our third session together. Remember that time when you first looked through the door when my 'date' arrived early? That was our first time together."

I was too shocked for words; it had really been going on for that long? How many times had I been blindfolded whilst Freddie had fucked her? Feeling drained and defeated, I could only muster up one word.

"Why?"

"Because I can, Anya. You see, my Father and I aren't that much different after all. I saw you, I wanted you, and that's that. You will sign a contract that gives me power over your finances and your life decisions and I will allow you to complete your course in peace, hell, I'll even help you with my facilities. The cost is that you're my toy, my property, for life. I will do with you what I like, dress you, how I like, and so on."

"Do I have a choice?"

"You do, but studying homeless will be a bit of a challenge, and I know some people who would make your life very rough whilst you're alone and vulnerable on the streets. You could of course try and keep up with the payments on the house by taking extra clients and sessions. I don't vigorously check the clients like the old agency though, so there may be some unsavoury types, plus you won't have much time left for your studies."

That wasn't much of a choice. Sighing, I agreed to sign the paperwork.

For the rest of the evening, Livia talked about her ideas. My brain felt numb as she spoke about piercings in unmentionable places, ownership tattoos, body modifications like a split tongue, and more. My body wasn't my own anymore. All of this for a relationship that was now over, although, Livia had said that my body would be used by Freddie in the future. He was still living in the luxury apartment I was paying for, and I would see him at the times I went back there. My self-esteem had never felt lower, and despite finding out my life had been completely destroyed, I was wetter than ever. What the fuck was wrong with me?"