Maidboy Ch. 01

Story Info
Pravin is introduced to the world of maidboys
6.4k words
4.41
22.6k
8
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 01/21/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Terrible! Terrible! I dreamed that all the moments I shared with her were just a dream. I felt terrible pain shooting up through my gut and I squeezed my hands together to find a person in my hug. I was still in a delirium and it sure got to me as I refused to open my eyes for the fear of the person not being her. Reluctantly, I opened my eyes, as my drowsiness left me and impatience crept into me. I was exhilarated to see her beautiful boobs in front of me and immediately raised my head to look at her face. It's real! She was really there! I was so relieved and flooded her face with kisses. She looked surprised but caught up with me.

It all began five years ago. I was 18 then and was studying Engineering. My parents worked in a cement company called PAC and they provided our family with residential quarters near their company. Almost all of the employees live in the quarters and it was sort of a gated community of PAC employees. There was a bazaar inside and there was little need for us to go outside the community. It was also aided by the fact that the community was far removed from the rest of the city. My college was in the city and I used to catch a bus for my journey.

One evening, during the early days of our moving into the quarters, two ladies came to our house. The ladies did not look like a match as one of them, Shilpa, wore an expenisve silk sari and looked radiant and classy whereas the other one wore a cheap cotton sari and looked to be following Shilpa in submission. Truth be told, the very sight of Shilpa roused deep respect for her in me and I stood there staring at Shilpa while my parents offered her to sit in the living room. She shot a glance at me which made me blush and I averted my gaze to Rani, her companion. She stood beside Shilpa's chair and was looking at my parents and Shilpa talking.

My father started, "We should have come to you earlier. Never thought she would be so unreliable."

Shilpa politely replied, "Not at all. I know that you believed so much in her. Otherwise, why wouldn't you come to us?" she chuckled and continued, "but you know what, you shouldn't pick on that girl. We all know this is a very remote place and... she lives in the slums, am I right?"

"Yes."

"See! It is a very long journey for her to come every morning without fail. In fact, this is the reason why I set up this agency. When I first moved here, it was just horrible. I struggled a lot to find a maid but eventually settled for a live in maid. Unfortunately... Or fortunately for me," she grinned, "most of the houses here are company quarters and they are not spacious enough to accommodate a maid. That is when I decided to start a maid agency. You don't have to worry about anything. The onus is on me to provide you the best services."

My mother enquired, "We also need a cook as I too work in the company. It would be better for us to hire a single person who knows how to cook instead of two."

Shilpa exclaimed, "Oh, that's great! Office couple! The company saved cost on one residential quarter!", and burst out laughing along with my parents. Her voice and manner of speech everything impressed me but I stood there staring at the lady beside her while catching glimpses of Shilpa through the corner of my eye. For some reason, I found her as menacing as she was charming.

Shilpa patted Rani and continued, "Then, I have brought the right woman for you. Rani here, is an excellent cook and she has the experience of over a decade in being a housemaid." Rani bowed to my parents while Shilpa continued, "Rani is also my favorite among all the girls because she's been with me for a long time and I really trust her."

Though she called Rani a girl, she was more of a woman about 40 years of age and possibly older than Shilpa. Rani looked humbled, patted on Shilpa's shoulder and said, "Thank you very much, Ms. Shilpa."

Shilpa smiled and suddenly said, turning to my parents, "Hey, why don't we try Rani's cooking now? Your son can show her the kitchen and meanwhile we can discuss the logistics." She looked at me but I can't bring myself to look at her beautiful face without blushing but then Rani too looked at me and gave me a sly smile. She might have thought that I was eyeing her and I was tensed knowing that.

My mother replied, "That is a very good idea. Please make some evening snacks, Rani. Pravin, show her the kitchen."

I felt awkward walking ahead of Rani as I felt her gaze pierce my back and scrutinize every inch of my body. I leant against the kitchen entrance and being too embarrassed to make eye contact, I just showed her the way in. I was lost in my thoughts and embarrassments when I saw Rani's feet stop in front of me. I looked up and saw that my face was in line with her breast and immediately raised my head to look at her face. She was leaning away from me in the narrow entrance and her face showed discomfort which was slowly turning into disgust. I quickly realized what was happening and straightened myself to get away from blocking the entrance. In the process, I leant forward, diving my face into her breasts. Immediately, I felt her hand violently pushing me on my head which made me fall. I looked up at her to see only disgust and anger in her face.

She started collecting all the ingredients near the stove and her meticulousness impressed me. She shouted the ingredients' names and only the names and I would promptly reply where to find them. She was visibly angry and never once looked at my face while cooking. She was making pakora and the smell seemed nice. I wanted to use this to smooth talk her but I was not a man of words and thus ruined my chance.

After they were done, Rani served all of us pakora. Once back in the kitchen, I said to her, "Wow, Rani. They are very good. I think these are the best pakora I ever had."

Rani curtly replied, "Thank you," and left the kitchen. I was not very upset about the way I behaved with her but it sure was tough to see her daily without awkwardness. I waited for that awkwardness to disappear gradually but it never seemed to vanish. I wanted to meet Ms.Shilpa but that too never seemed to materialize.

Meanwhile, I came to know some very bizarre facts about the maid agency. I heard that its annual earnings including donations was even more than PAC's. That our maids' personal rooms are bigger than half of our quarters. The Agency building was a very large one but still I found this claim to be totally ridiculous. The other thing was that nobody had seen Ms.Shilpa other than the day they hired their maids! I was devastated. I wanted to go have a look inside the agency but the guard didn't let me in. She said that entry was allowed only with prior appointments or through a maid's recommendation. The shattering thing was that appointments for people being served by the agency could be made only by the maid working for them. I was utterly aghast. How come maids became so much important in this little community? How come the only way to meet my goddess, Shilpa, was through my 'supposed' rival, Rani?

I thought of meeting Shilpa by stopping her car but it seemed to stop for no one. I couldn't get a single glimpse of her since the day she visited my house. With nothing to do, I turned to Rani. I apologized to her while she was working in the kitchen but she kept on working and didn't say anything for a long time. Finally she opened her mouth, "I don't remember much of what happened." I was relieved hearing that but she dropped a bomb when she said, "So, I can't forgive you."

Confused, I replied, "I don't understand." She looked me in the eye, probably the first time since that fated look of disgust, and said, "My first impression of you has been an unpleasant one. And you will always remain a pervy teen in my eyes."

I was very disappointed, fell silent and went to my room. Back in my room, I tried to think of ways to make up to Rani. I thought of gifting something to her but couldn't think of what ladies of her age might like. As it was about time for me to leave for college, I started getting dresseed up. Just when I was about to pick my bag and leave, Rani entered my room.

She walked slowly towards me, with her head raised and her face bearing a smirk, walked past me and started, "I was thinking about earlier," I turned back to find her still continue her haughty walk, "and I want to give you a chance." My eyes widened and I asked her, "Really?" She replied, "Sure. As a start," she turned back and continued, looking into my eyes, "why don't you come help me with the dishes?"

I was taken aback. She stood quite far, staring at me with a smirk, almost expecting me to say yes, while I was still processing the absurdity of her request. Actually, I was not sure if it was a request or an order. I meekly retaliated, "Why should I d-do the dishes? It is what y-you are p-paid for?"

Rani started walking towards me, not losing eye contact, and said, "See, the thing is I excuse bad behavior only from my friends. Now, Do you want to be my friend or not?"

"Y-Yes."

"Is it wrong of friends to ask each other for help?"

"No."

"Do you want to help me or not?" She stood inches close to me, her breasts heaving just in front of my mouth, and kept staring straight down at me.

"YES!"

When I entered the kitchen, I was astounded to see so many dishes. I said to Rani, "There are so many. I might miss my bus."

She calmly replied, "Don't worry. I'll ask Ms.Shilpa to drop you off at college." I was very excited on hearing Shilpa's name and began scrubbing the dishes with new-found vigor. Rani, meanwhile had her breakfast standing beside me and instructed me from time to time. I felt extreme disgust when she handed over her plate to me for cleaning. To think that I was cleaning my maid servant's freshly disposed plate. It was humiliating.

Rani took me to Shilpa's office and I, once again, could not dare speak to her. I just stood there shyly and Rani did all the talking. A car was arranged for me and with a heavy heart, I took leave of Shilpa. I kept pondering on the day's events on my way to college. Though, it was humiliating to clean dishes, I liked Rani at the end of it since she gave me a wonderful reward. I felt like I must be the only person in the community to see Shilpa twice.

*****

I decided on being 'friends' with Rani. It became a routine for me. My parents leave home before 9 AM and I would be 'helping' Rani anytime between them leaving and 9:45 AM, my leaving time. She took care not to make me help over my departure time. So, I was not able to meet Shilpa for a long time. Added to that is my increase in proficiency doing dishes. I became so accustomed to it that Rani's plates no longer aroused disgust in me however clumsy she ate. Desperate to see Shilpa, I started deliberately slowing down my work to overshoot. That too didn't work out as Rani used to cut me off at 9:45 AM sharp. I was frustated. Little did I know that those were my best days.

Soon, Rani upgraded me from dishes to cleaning the bathrooms. I was flabbergasted. I couldn't understand why she was making me do all these disgusting things. Was she punishing me under the veil of being friends? I did not even make that big of a mistake. So, I confronted her, "Rani, Why are you making me do such a disgusting thing?"

She looked surprised and replied calmly, "What do you mean by disgusting? I do this everyday."

I was ashamed and at a loss for words. Unable to argue with her any further, I quietly accepted her retribution. There were two bathrooms in our quarters- a master bathroom and a servant bathroom. My parents and I used the master bathroom, obviously, whereas Rani alone used the servant bathroom. However, the servant bathroom was the one which was stinkier. I threw up many a time while cleaning it and the stench combined with the fact that I was cleaning my maid's bathroom for her, deeply embarassed me.

Thinking back upon it, I don't know why I was so obedient towards her. I can't fathom why I put up with all those tribulations when the reward also didn't seem to be in sight. Anyway, I yielded to her will and soon I found myself doing all the housework while Rani just cooked. It was like we had two maids- I, the housekeeper and Rani, the cook. Still, I did not get my reward. Instead, she forced me to complete my pending work in the evening, before my parents returned home.

One day, before a festival, the housework was so enormous that I snapped, "Rani, I think you are exploiting me in the name of friendship."

Rani turned grave and asked me angrily, "Why do you think so? I have been very happy with your help."

I went close to her and said in a low tone, "Um... I am the one who is doing all the housework in m... my house. It does... It doesn't feel right."

Rani thought for a while, turned her back to me and said, "Hmm, if that is your problem, don't worry. You can help me in other ways too." She raised her voice and said, "Just leave whatever you are doing and go to your room. And don't disturb me since my work just got doubled!"

I was intimidated and requested her, "Please Rani, let me help you just for today. There is an insane amount of work today." She quipped, without moving, "I won't repeat what I said!"

The next day, immediately after my parents left, Rani took me to her room in the Agency. That was the first time I was seeing the much talked about maids' rooms. True to the rumors, the room was enormous- about two thirds of our home. There was a large window opposite the door and just by the window, a treadmill laid beside a Queen sized bed. Various gym equipment filled the room here and there and they formed quite a collage with her scattered clothes all over the room. There was also a huge mirror on the wall against the bed. All in all, the room was excellent but because of its poor maintenance and decoration, it barely emitted any lustre.

Rani laid a hand on my shoulder and said in a sarcastic tone, "Since I would be so busy with your house from today, I want your help keeping my room. Is that fine enough, princess?"

As I was about to speak, I heard somebody calling Rani. I was exhilarated to see that it was Shilpa. She smiled at me and I responded likewise. Rani went out to have a chat with her while I was jumping around in joy in my heart.

It was decided. I would come to Rani's room everyday, fold her sheets, do her laundry and also try to be creative about how I arrange her room. I still had to clean her bathroom here also but my daily exchange of smiles with Shilpa compensated for it.

I also got to know about Rani from doing her room. Never did I find a thing the same place where I left it the previous day. Every day, I opened the door for a new mess. I enjoyed the process of rearranging her room but the hardest part of it was to move the gym equipment. They were so heavy and yet so scattered that I wondered how tough it must be for Rani to scatter them in the first place.

Another interesting thing I found out was that there were many cum stains on her sheets. I was amazed to see so many stains because I do her laundry weekly. How horny she should be to leave so much cum in the span of a week! After that discovery, I started checking everyday... at least on the days Rani was working at my house. I was quite intrigued by it and after a few weeks, I was enamored of her smell.

One evening, I dropped in and was surprised to see her lifting weights in just a blouse and panties. She, meanwhile, was cool about it and asked me, continuing her routine with the dumbbells, "What's the matter?"

I was quite nervous looking at her smoking hot bare body. Struggling to keep myself from staring at her strong thighs, I replied, "I f-forgot to water the p-plant in the morning."

She said, "Okay. Since you are here, stay until my workout is over. I'll help you move the weights."

I hastily replied, "No, it's okay. I can do that tomorrow."

She said brusquely, "Oh come on. You can't even lift this dumbbell properly. How can you move the barbell?"

I was unable to take my eyes off her the whole time. She wasn't perfect by any means, In fact, she was chubby like any other lady of her age but there was some grace in her every movement and a great deal of confidence oozed from every part of her body. Her thighs were huge and also looked strong enough to crush boulders. I couldn't see her biceps under her blouse but every time she lifted the dumbbell, there was a bulge. She looked so hot that a slight tent formed in my pants.

I was shamelessly staring at Rani's waist which was moving up and down rhythmically as she was lifting a barbell. Her brown waist lined up with tiny sweat droplets, which were glistening in the orange sunlight, looked magnificent. It was as if I was hyptonized by her. While I was still in her trance, I heard someone saying, "What are you staring at?" Something slipped out of my mouth which I couldn't figure out until I heard Rani shouting, "SWEAT!?"

I was awoken and terrifed to see Rani glaring at me, standing with her hands on her hips. She extended her hand and beckoned me towards her with her finger. Hesitantly, I moved close to her that I was towered over once again. She commanded me, "Tell me what do you mean when you said you were staring at my sweat."

I dropped down my head unable to look directly into her eyes but she caught my chin amd looked deep into my eyes. I yielded and hesitantly replied, "Well, I was looking at how beautiful your sweat looked in the evening light."

Rani touched her other hand to my crotch to find my hard dick. She laughed on my face and said, "Who do we have here, a sweatlicker?"

Though I had not thought of it, the idea aroused me leading to a twitch in my dick. She chuckled and pushed my face backwards. I fell on the bed, a few feet behind me. She began walking towards me slowly and I was genuinely terrified now that I had seen her strength. I was ready to fall on her feet and ask for forgiveness when she spoke, "Alright, if it turns you on so much, I'll let you lick my sweat."

I slowly touched my tongue to her waist, looking at her face all the while. A smile remained constantly on her face which gave me the courage to move forward. I vigorously licked her waist, with special attention to her belly button and found my hunger increase with every lick. After I sucked out the last bit of salt on her waist, quite organically, I started licking her thigh.

Rani pulled me up by my hair and said, "Not so fast." She started removing her blouse and my eyes widened seeing her huge boobs struggling inside a small bra. Now, she was just in her bra and panties and I was very happy seeing where things were going. But my desires were all crushed as she sent me home after making me lick her armpits. Her armpits were bushy and smelly but I didn't care as lust engulfed me.

I was in ecstasy as I walked back home. I was sure that something was bound to happen in the coming days. Though I never fancied Rani, this incident changed my entire perception of her. But nothing changed in our relationship. It was as if the incident was just a dream. Rani made no mention of it afterwards and even if I stared at her while she was working out, she would just smile at me. The only thing that I looked forward to was to watch her semi nude while working out.

*****

The sweatlicking session is what I consider the first turning point in our relationship. The second turning point came a few days after the first. My friends and I were playing cricket behind the Agency building and the ball went in. Since I was allowed access into the Agency, I decided to go fetch the ball but I was not sure if I should ask the watchwoman to fetch it for me because Rani warned me many a time not to go into the back portion of the Agency building. All the maids' rooms and the office were also in the front half of the building. I often wondered what they did with the other half of an already large building.

12