Maidboy Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I figured out this might be my chance to find out and dashed in. I found the ball and was looking at all the beautiful rooms on the ground floor. There were four large rooms adjacent to each other and all of them have transparent glass walls. I was walking along an aisle which runs parallel to the rooms and suddenly started picking up moans of a woman. I hurried ahead and saw something which blew my mind.

Shilpa was sitting nude with her eyes closed on a chair facing the glass wall which I was looking though. There was another nude lady, whose back directly faces me, moving her ass in a fucking motion. I guessed that there was a third woman between those two, licking Shilpa's pussy and getting pounded by the other woman. I couldn't take my eyes off Shilpa's smooth, black body, her long fingers fondling her supple tits and her erotic facial expression. I was in awe taking in the overdose of beauty in front of my eyes.

I sensed a threat but my legs rejected to move. Not even the shocks of Shilpa staring into my eyes, the woman with the strapon missing from the scene in front of me and the third woman was actually a boy could make me flinch. The final shock came when I felt someone catching my shoulder. That scared the shit out of me and I kicked that person in the stomach and ran away.

I couldn't sleep that night. My parents weren't home and it was raining heavily. I couldn't even masturbate to the sexy memories of Shilpa because I knew I was fucked the next day. Rani was scary as is. How could I deal with her if she was angry? Strangely, I was getting harder when I thought of angry Rani.

DING! DONG!

The bell rang. I was happy that I could distract my thoughts attending the door. To my horror, it was Rani herself. She was fully drenched and her huge boobs formed quite an outline on her drenched sari. I welcomed her in and gave a towel.

She looked grave as usual. I didn't know whether she knew what I did but otherwise why would she come this late in the night? I was fucked.

She tied the towel around her head and said drily, "Since sir and madam aren't home, I wanted to check up on how you are doing."

I knew that was just an excuse.

She walked around the room and asked calmly, "Do you have a change of clothes?"

I replied, "My parents' room is locked. Though, I think there is a used lungi of my father in the laundry basket." How would she go home without clothes? I knew that I was seriously fucked for the whole night.

Rani didn't seem to care and replied, "Suits fine."

I waited with my heart in my mouth while Rani was changing. I thought of asking for forgiveness as soon as she came out of the bathroom but my mistake was so grave that I was unable to speak about it. Her face looked calm and she sat on my bed nonchalantly. I was looking at her from a distance and her figure aroused both fear and lust in me. My father was not a tall man so his lungi could cover only from above Rani's boobs to just below her pussy.

Rani gestured me to sit beside her and she wrapped her right hand across me when I did so. I could feel the smell of her armpit and was reminded of the sweatlicking session with Rani. It was then that it struck me that this might be the continuation of the previous session. Maybe Rani didn't know yet of what happened and wanted to have sex with me. I knew there would be repercussions for what I did, in the future but for now I wanted to enjoy my time with Rani.

I looked up to see Rani smiling at me. Her face was so sweet that I leant in for a kiss. She stopped me and shoved my face into her armpit. That also suited me fine. I took quite a liking for Rani's armpit. I licked and sucked her hairs and inhaled every bit of her stinky aura. I leant in again after sucking both of her armpits for a kiss but she pushed me down saying, "Not so soon." I sensed some anger in her tone.

I placed my hands on her thighs and dove into the lungi. I let out a groan as she pulled me by my hair and shoved my face to the ground, just beside her right foot and she stepped her left foot on my head. I was in a difficult position, resting on my knees, my head on the ground below her foot. In that position, I could do only one thing - lick her right foot. She moved her right foot all over my face to get every inch of it licked.

I felt very humiliated, having to lick the feet of my maid servant but whenever I stopped, she increased pressure on my head which reminded me that in a way, I, too was her housekeeper. When her entire right foot(including her sole) was licked clean, she released me, spread her legs apart and smirked at me.

Though unsaid, I realized precisely what she wanted and took her left foot into my hands. She had a wide grin on her face and motioned me to continue. It was only after I licked her foot clean that she raised her lungi and made her pussy public. It was black, moist, hairy and very inviting.

I quickly dove in and probed my tongue to find her hole. I held her hips tightly and began vigorously moving my tongue in and out of her cunt. Rani's moans filled the room and that boosted me to move my tongue even faster.

Suddenly, Rani started speaking, "Looks like you forgot all about what you did in the afternoon." I was petrified. She continued, "Haven't I warned you many a time to not go to the back?"

I tried to raise my head and apologize, "Rani, I'm..." Her powerful thighs caught my head and began crushing it. My head felt like it was stuck in a pair of pliers and I groaned in pain. Rani screamed at me, "Did I ask you to stop licking? Listen bastard, if you ever slow down, you'll see hell. Get to work."

I mustered all my strength and licked her pussy. She moaned, "Faster! Faster!" She pushed my head with her hand and moaned rhythmically. I couln't keep the pace for a long time with my head getting crushed.

Rani smacked me on my back and shouted, "Where has all your passion gone, motherfucker? You ruined my reputation in front of Ms. Shilpa and are you expecting to have a good time with me? You, shameless bastard."

My eyes welled up as this was the first time I received such verbal abuse and that too receiving it from my maid servant further humiliated me. I replied while crying, "I'm sorry, Rani."

Immediately, two smacks landed on my back followed by Rani growling, "Don't talk, asshole. Aren't you the one who was overjoyed at licking my pussy? Now, stop whining and get to work. I won't give you another warning."

Rani started moaning and smacking my back and said, "You sure have some nerve, fucker. Not only did you trespass the area off limits to you but you also kicked my dear friend, Lata. Did you expect that there would be mild repercussions, shameless bastard? Lick. Lick until your tongue dies."

As my tongue began slowing down, her thighs too tightened on me, leaving me breathless. I was about to pass out when Rani pulled my head out. After I had taken a couple of deep breaths, she again pushed me onto her crotch. However, she relaxed her thigh grip and I continued licking.

Finally, I brought her to a thundering orgasm and her thighs once again tightened around my head, probably the tightest it had ever been. I felt like my head was about to break as her juices flooded my mouth. Slightly afterwards, a steady stream of hot liquid flowed into my mouth. I realized it was pee but had no choice other than drinking it.

Rani calmed down after that and spread herself on my bed. I was forced to sleep on the floor and I quietly accepted it as I didn't have the courage to stand up against her. With my hardon still raging and Rani having ordered me not to touch it, I found it tough to sleep. Meanwhile, Rani gently started a conversation, "Did you like what you saw at the Agency, Pravin?"

This was the first time Rani addressed me by my name. I gathered that she was serious and I too honestly replied, "Yes." I heard Rani turning in the bed, her voice also appeared closer as she said, "What did you like about it?"

I blushed, "Well... making love to Shilpa."

She corrected me, "Ms. Shilpa."

"I mean... Ms. Shilpa."

She continued matter-of-factly, "You were going to, but today's incident slimmed your changes."

My eyes lit up, "I was going to? Really? How?"

"You see, Ms. Shilpa likes well disciplined boys. I put in a good word for you for your help with my housework." She chuckled and said, "But now, you ruined your chances."

I felt very angry with myself as I let a golden chance slip away due to my foolishness. I pleaded Rani, "I will be a good boy from now, Rani. Please take me to Ms. Shilpa so I can apologize to her properly. Please."

She laughed and said, "That's not going to work. You need to prove that you have really changed. And the only way to do that is..."

"What is it Rani? I will do anything."

"You have to submit to me."

I didn't know what to say to that. Rani continued, "Think about it thoroughly and give me your answer in the morning. If you say no, I won't bother you ever, even for help with my housework."

*****

I dozed off some time before dawn and when I woke up, Rani wasn't on the bed. Last night, Rani sat on my face a couple of times and fed me her cum and urine. I felt so full upon waking with all the liquid intake and puked. I roamed around the house and found that the door was locked from the outside.

I sat on my bed and began thinking what to respond to Rani's proposal. Finally, she came and was very cheerful, her face glowing with confidence. She asked me, "So, what did you decide?"

I knelt down, kissed her feet and said, "Please discipline me, Rani."

Rani squealed in delight, stood me up and gave a tight slap, "That's mistress for you."

I quickly realized my mistake and said, "I'm sorry, mistress."

She then posed me a flurry of questions for which I guessed my reply should always be "Yes, mistress."

Finally, she asked me, "I will make you my bitch right here and right now. Are you ready, Pravin?"

"Yes, mistress."

"Strip. Quick!"

I quickly removed my T-shirt and shorts and stood in front of Rani with a raging hardon. She wiped the precum from my dick and asked me, "Seems like you followed my order faithfully. I have high expectations of you, bitch."

"I'll try my best, mistress."

She put her fingers in my mouth and I displayed no hesitation in licking them up. I was surprised that I liked submitting to my maid servant so much. The inversion of power dynamic aroused me to the peak. I was willing to do everything for her.

Rani pulled me by my cock and said, "Undress me. You can take your time."

I was very excited to look at her bare body in daylight and first undraped her sari. She stood in just a blouse and a petticoat. I removed her petticoat and her powerful thighs which showed me hell came into light. Next, I removed her blouse. Now, she was just in her bra and panties. There was a bulge in her bra and Rani revealed it to be a dildo, a flesh coloured dildo. She slid it into my mouth as I removed her bra.

Finally, I crouched and removed her panties to reveal a strapon harness underneath it. I looked at Rani's face and she gave a devilish grin. She maneuvered my head to fit the dildo in my mouth to the harness.

Once it fit, she moved my head rhythmically in and out shouting, "Suck harder, bastard. I know you crave for my cock. So, suck it like your life depended on it."

I never knew sucking cock was this hard. As Rani's cock pushed deep into me, I was finding it hard to breathe but I persevered. I did a good enough job to please Rani and lay on the floor gasping for breath.

Rani lifted me, threw me on the bed and pounced on me. Then, she kissed me. For the first time. Her cock was touching mine and the friction felt good. Then, she turned me to doggy position and adjusted herself behind me. I felt something cool enter my asshole and along with it her finger slid easily.

Soon, four of her fingers were going in and out of my anus. Occasionally, they touched my prostrate and my dick twitched. Finally, I could feel the strapon at my asshole and Rani shouted, "Get ready to lose your virginity, bitch. Here I come." With that, she gave a strong thrust which made me squeal in pain and her cockhead reached inside me.

She began drilling into my anus with slow but powerful strokes and started screaming, "How are you feeling, my bitch?"

"It's amazing, mistress."

"Does my cock amaze you?"

"Yes, mistress."

"Does it fill you?"

"Yes, mistress."

"What do you want to do with it?"

"Take it like the bitch I am."

Rani chuckled and said, "That's right. Take it like the bitch you are," and pushed the entire dildo inside me. That shot terrible pain in me and my head fell on the bed, protruding my ass even more towards Rani.

Rani started humping slowly and soon picked up rhythm. With every stroke, she stimulated my prostrate and I could feel pleasure all along my dick. Slowly, her speed increased as well as the length of the strapon going outside my ass. I could feel blood gushing towards my face, making it contorted as Rani ravaged me with her quick long strokes.

She stopped suddenly and my ass, upon the sudden emptiness, longed for her to fill me again. She dragged me by my waist to the side of the bed, took her position behind me on the floor and pounded into me vigorously. She was at the peak of her speed and my head started feeling fuzzy for the lack of time to process each stroke.

Finally, I felt cum build up in my balls and shouted, "Mistress, I am about to come."

She screamed, panting, "Hold it in, bastard," and slowed down a little. After some time, she shouted, "Cum for me, bitch." The room was filled with both of our groans as we reached our orgasms. My cum formed a big puddle under me which stuck to my stomach eventually, as Rani fell down on me with her dildo still in my ass. Once I reached my orgasm, the dildo inside me pained but I beared with it.

Rani kissed me on my nose and mouth and said, "Thus, I proclaim you a maidboy."

Confusion crept up in me which was soon overpowered by my exhaustion and I dozed off.

12