Maiden Voyage

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tk5555
tk5555
719 Followers

"She not kidding her armor is like a 36D cup. She could rent space underneath it," Rhonda said with a laugh, "Actually, she looks pretty hot in it. I've seen how she makes it up to them. If I were I guy I won't care about her tits either considering what she does."

"Enough talk, time to get wet. Oh, wait, Rhonda's already done that," Lynn said as she dove off the bow of the boat and entered the water with only a small splash.

"Fuck that," Rhonda said, "Cannonball!" she hurled herself into the lake, spreading her arms once she hit the water and letting the water strip off her life jacket.

Not to be outdone Troy sprung off the boat and managed a full flip before entering the water. When he surface he saw both women hanging on to the side of the boat. Their swimsuits were draped over the pontoon.

"You weren't kidding about the nude day thing," he observed.

"Yea, but you don't have to join in," Rhonda said.

"What the hell, when in Rome," he replied, sliding his swim shorts off and tossing them on to the sailboat. They spattered against the sail and slide down into the water, disappearing from sight. Rhonda watched with an amused look on her face, "Shit, what are those made of, lead?"

"Crap, my keys are in there," he exclaimed.

"I'm on it," Lynn said, then took a deep breath and disappeared beneath the surface.

"It's going to be an awkward cruise back if she can't find your shorts. Maybe you can make something out of my top," Rhonda offered. "I'd offer you her top, but I'd be disappointed if that tiny thing was enough material."

Despite the fact his cock was fully erect Troy felt unexpectedly comfortable being naked with Rhonda and Lynn. He wondered his Lynn had noticed his boner when she dove down to find his swimsuit. Rhonda's life jacked was still unbuckled, and he could see that her nipples were hard. At first he thought it was just the cold lake water, but the more he thought about it, the more he began to think she was getting aroused. He just was not sure if he was turning her on, or if it was her friend's lithe body she was attracted to.

It was nearly two minutes later that Lynn surfaced, Troy's shorts raised triumphantly over her head, "Only about thirty feet down, no problem. Normally I'm not a fan of yellow on guys, but it worked out this time. If you had been wearing something black it would have been impossible to find."

"Wow, that was some pretty impressive diving. How long can you stay under" Troy asked, taking his shorts back and carefully placing them in the boat.

"Oh when she goes down she stays down for a long time," Rhonda said.

"How long?" Troy asked.

"Personal best is five minutes, but that's not swimming around," Lynn replied.

"Yea, I can't do that," Rhonda said.

Lynn swam over to her friend and put one hand on her shoulder, "My own personal rest buoy... think you can beat me?"

"I'll take that dare," Troy replied.

"I get to hang on to Rhonda, if I don't I will go straight to the bottom."

"Okay, fair enough," he replied.

"On three, Rhonda counts" Lynn said, narrowing her eyes.

Rhonda started the count, "One, two, three"

Troy and Lynn slipped below the surface. He achieved neutral buoyancy about three feet below the surface. He could see Rhonda's blurry form in front of him through the clear water. Lynn had her arm wrapped around Rhonda's thigh. Her hand appeared to be pressed up against Rhonda's pussy. There was no doubt in his mind that Lynn could see his erection.

On the surface Rhonda shook her head. Lynn loved to prove she was the best at things, and this was not different. The contest would be close. Lynn was already a bit worn out from her dive, and Troy looked like he was in pretty good shape. She felt Lynn squeezing her leg, and then felt her friend's hand resting just above her pussy. It was clear who was supposed to be the beneficiary. Rhonda certainly enjoyed what she was doing, but the water was clear enough for Troy to see it as well. Maybe Lynn was just trying to get his heart rate up. Whatever her motive, Rhonda decided she would enjoy it.

Buoancy wasn't the only reason Lynn clung to Rhonda's leg. The other reason was warmth. The water quickly sapped the heat out of her thin body, except for the part against Rhonda. She looked over at Troy and grinned. The image was blurry, but it appeared he had the eight inches she had hoped for. Now a part of her body that wasn't touching Rhonda began to warm up.

The lake was filled with dull noise, but Troy strained to hear something from the surface. He wondered if what he was seeing was an illusion, a distortion from the water that separated him from Lynn and Rhonda. Or was he watching two women getting ready to have sex. Their stories had given him an erection; he wondered what seeing them would do to him. The sound of his heart pounded in his ears and he felt a spasm in his diaphram as his body began to run out of air. He could see Lynn hanging nearly motionless on Rhonda's leg. The two of them looked like a watercolor painting, slightly out of focus. He kicked up to surface, realizing that losing to a woman was a bit humiliating, but drowning would be worse.

Lynn's face broke the surface of the water a few seconds after he surfaced. When she released Rhonda the larger woman's breasts were exposed briefly. Troy grinned, in an area off limits to power boats all he could think about was motorboating Rhonda.

"Harder than you thought it was, eh?" Lynn teased, barely out of breath.

"Yea, but the real reason I came up was to hear the rest of your story," he replied with a mischievous grin.

"Okay, where did we leave off?" Rhonda asked. Teasing him was fun, and it felt good to share their secret.

"Second base in the car," Troy said eagerly.

"Oh yea, that was fun." Lynn said.

"Ever go all the way?" Troy asked.

"Slow down there," Rhonda cautioned.

"Yea, show a little respect, we aren't some porn video you can fast forward to the money shot," Lynn added.

With a few smooth strokes Lynn swam back to the boat and hoisted her body on to the taut material that passed for a deck. She stretched out, letting the sun warm her skin. Unlike the other two she had very little to keep the water from sapping the warmth from her body. Even though she was naked she did not feel exposed. Rhonda, and more importantly Troy, were still in the lake and could only see the portion of her body she dangled over the edge of the boat. Taking advantage of the fact that everything above her knees was hidden from sight she put her hand between her legs. While the rest of her body was chilled, the spot between her legs was quite warm. There was a special thrill in stroking he pussy with Troy so close. It was clear from the way he had looked at her that he would enjoy the show she was putting on. The thought of making a little noise crossed her mind, but she decided to keep it to herself.

"This feels great, the sun... the sun feels great," she said as she rolled on to her belly and pulled herself to the edge of the deck. The water was clear enough that she could see Troy's erect cock. It was difficult to see any details, but there was no doubt in her mind he had a hard on. He swam over to the boat and grabbed the pontoon, clearly tired of treading water. Rhonda seemed content to remain where she was, her breasts bobbing in and out of the water.

"So, what happened after the car?" Troy asked.

"We took a bit of a break," Rhonda said.

"Why?" he asked.

"Boyfriends," Lynn explained, "Rhonda's pretty sexy, but no substitute for a good deep dicking... that's the cure for being a lesbian, isn't it?" she teased.

"So you do go out with men," he said.

"Sometimes, and sometimes we just fuck them," Lynn said, delighting the look of surprise on his face.

"What, you think only guys want hook up? Wrong." Rhonda stated. She kicked her legs a few times and glided over the sailboat, then climbed on to it, making sure to give Troy a good look at her pussy. She lay down next to Lynn, but propped herself up on her elbows so he could see her tits.

"But the boyfriends turned out to be assholes, and before long we were bored and horny again. We went on a bit of a secret make out binge," Lynn said.

"How's that?"

"We would go to public places that offered a bit of privacy; movie theaters, walks in the park after dark, out here in the kayak,and have some serious groping. "

The lake water was taking a toll on Troy's body temperature. He hoped it would make his erection go away, he wasn't ready for Lynn and Rhonda to know how much they were turning him on.

"It was a drive in movie that Lynn got to third base," Rhonda said.

"And when we got home we went all the way," Lynn added.

"She went all the way, "Rhonda said.

"What can say, I'm a bit of a tomboy," Lynn explained.

Rhonda rocked her shoulders a bit, causing her breasts to sway, "and I'm obviously the more feminine, plus Lynn's clit is so big it looks like a small dick."

"It's not that big," Lynn shot back, "but it isn't hard to find either."

The only way Troy was going to avoid hypothermia was to get out of the water, and that meant either letting them see his erection or changing the subject so he would not be so turned on. Neither choice sounded very appealing, but he was about to start shivering.

"S...s...so what happened?" he asked, trying to stop his teeth from chattering.

"Lynn went down on me until I came," Rhonda sighed.

The mental image of Lynn's head buried between Rhonda meaty thighs filled Troy's head. He pictured Rhonda playing with her large breasts as Lynn pushed her over the edge of ecstasy. It didn't require much imagination with Rhonda jiggling her tits right in front of his face. Not to be outdone Lynn was running her tongue over her lips in a way that drove him crazy. His fantasy was interrupted by Lynn's voice.

"If you're staying in the water to hide your boner it's not working, the water is pretty clear," Rhonda said.

"If you aren't coming out, I'm coming in," Lynn said as she slipped over the side.

"Me too," Rhonda added, rolling off the edge of the boat. She swam around behind Troy and put her arms around him. She put her hand on his cock and stroked it a few times.

"Is he okay?" Lynn asked.

"I'm afraid he has a bad case of blue balls," Rhonda said, "I'm not sure we can move him without his balls exploding, I think we are going to have to treat him right here."

"Stand back, I'm a trained professional," Lynn said dramatically.

Pulling him against her breasts Rhonda whispered in his ear, "Hold still, I can keep up both up. Lynn's going to take care of you."

The scene unfolding in front of him bordered on ridiculous, and if he didn't know better Troy would think he was starring in a cheesy porn film. He watched Lynn disappear beneath the surface of the lake. Then he felt her lips on his cock. In contrast to the cold lake water her mouth felt like fire.

"I've never seen her do this before," Rhonda said, "I mean the underwater part. I've seen her suck cock a few times. FYI, she swallows"

With Rhonda holding him Troy was able to stop treading water; she was buoyant enough to keep them both afloat. Lynn's hands were on his hips and her head was bobbing up and down as she took more and more of his cock into mouth.

"The first time was an accident. We were sharing an apartment and she didn't know I was there. I was in the closet picking out an outfit when she and her boyfriend started messing around in the kitchen. I snuck out and watched them. They must have been in a hurry to get somewhere because after he came in her mouth they got dressed and left. She must be pretty good because it didn't take her long to make him shoot his load down her throat."

The combination of Rhonda's breasts against his back and Lynn's mouth engulfing his cock was getting him closer and closer to coming. The warmth of Lynn's mouth disappeared and she burst to the surface to take a breath.

Troy tried to speak but was quickly interrupted by Lynn, "I want you to come in my mouth." Before he could reply she vanished beneath the surface and once again he felt her lips around his cock. This time her hands were resting on his ass as she inhaled his throbbing erection.

"You heard the girl, she wants it," Rhonda purred in his ear.

The decision to give him an underwater blowjob had been spontaneous, and Lynn hadn't considered the practicality of the idea. As the minutes ticked by the lack of oxygen to her brain made her feel a bit punch drunk, but she knew he was close. There was no mistaking the distinctive taste of cum leaking out of his dick. Wrapping her legs around his she ground her sex against his shin, hoping that would be enough to push him over the edge. When his orgasm finally erupted into her mouth she wrapped her hand around his cock and milked him for every last drop.

The sensation of her tongue pressed against the bottom of his cock was too much, "Oh, oh, oh, I'm going to come," Troy moaned as jet of thick cum spray into Lynn's eager mouth. When she started stroking his cock his entire body shuddered.

When Lynn burst through the surface of the water she wedged herself between Troy and Rhonda. He turned around just in time to see Lynn press her mouth against Rhonda's, a thin stream of cum leaked out from between their lips. Finally Lynn broke off the kiss.

"I told you he was sweet. Well, as sweet as cum can be. " she said, licking her lips.

"Agreed," Rhonda replied, mimicking her friend's action.

"And big too, well, maybe not now," Lynn said with a devilish grin.

With a pouty expression Rhonda said, "That's not fair, I want to know what his big, hard cock feels like too."

"I think we can find a way to persuade him to give you what you want," Lynn replied, looking back at Troy.

The first back on the boat was Lynn, followed by Rhonda. Troy watched both of them climb on to the boat. Even though he had just come he found the sight of the two naked women very arousing, more so than when they had first met. They were smart, funny and sexy... much more than he would have guessed by their appearance.

When Troy finally hauled himself out of the water both women stared at his cock, curious to see what it looked like when the water wasn't distorting their view. Despite Lynn's blowjob robbing it of its stiffness, it still looked long and thick. Rhonda imagined what it felt like to ride up and down on it. Lynn's fantasy was a bit different, she imagined being on her hands and knees as he rammed his cock deep into her pussy over and over until they both came.

"So now what?" Rhonda asked.

"This," Troy replied, pushing her on to her back and lying beside her. He kissed her on the lips, and then thrust his tongue into her mouth. She had a bit of a salty taste, but he forgot all about that when Lynn pushed him out of the way and gave Rhonda a deep, passionate kiss.

"I think we should share her," Lynn said, then kissed him on the mouth.

Rhonda lay still as Troy and Lynn kissed her. They started with her mouth, then her cheeks. Lynn was the first to kiss her on the neck, but Troy pulled ahead as their mouths approached her breasts.

When he tried to cup her breast in his hand it overflowed. He looked over at Lynn, "One for me and one for you." When he finally managed to find a way to hold her bosom still he pressed his mouth against her smooth skin, watching out of the corner of his eye as Lynn did the same. His cock sprang to life has he watched Lynn kiss and lick Rhonda's breast.

This wasn't the first time she had played with Rhonda's tits, and Lynn had learned from experience that it took both hands to keep things under control. Her eyes darted between watching Troy kiss and suck on Rhonda and the expression on her best friend's face. Rhonda was clearly enjoying the experience. Lynn noticed that he had started to move lower on Rhonda's body, and she followed him down.

It wasn't long before Troy found himself staring at Rhonda's pussy. Her pubic hair was trimmed back so that he could see the smooth curve of her outer labia, but there was no sign of her inner lips. He glanced over to see what Lynn was doing and found that she was staring at him.

"Would it be okay if I play with myself while I watch you lick her pussy?" she asked. Her hand had already found her own sex.

"Yea, yea," he replied, crawling into the space between Rhonda's legs.

"And after you make her come I want you to fuck me hard," Lynn said as she started to stroke her pussy.

Even if the boat sank on the way back to shore it would still have been a worthwhile purchase Troy thought as he lowered his head. He could see that Rhonda's hands were on her breasts, and he kept that image in his mind and he began to lick and kiss her sex. Using his fingers he parted her outer labia to reveal the soft pink flesh they hid.

Lynn had left out one bit of the story about going down on her friend. They had both been quite drunk, and neither had much of a memory of the event. When she woke up she found herself nestled between Rhonda's legs and staring at her friend's pussy, but with almost no recollection of how she got there. The idea of making Rhonda come was intriguing, and she watched Troy carefully in case the situation ever presented itself again. Seeing his tongue lapping against Rhonda's sex was making her wet. She slipped two fingers between her labia, then three. She was quite aware of how big Troy's dick was when it was hard, and she wanted to be ready to accommodate him when his erection returned.

Both Lynn and Rhonda were moaning loudly and it was music to his ears. He penetrated Rhonda with a single finger, her pussy was surprisingly tight. He wondered how often she got laid, but that though was pushed aside when she started to grind her pussy against his face. It was clear she wanted to get fucked now. He could feel his cock begin to stiffen.

"Oh, yes, oh, oh, oh yes. Don't stop, yes, right there, right fucking there," Rhonda moaned, her voice growing louder and louder.

Lynn felt her own orgasm approaching and withdrew her fingers. She didn't want to come until he was inside her. The sight of Rhonda playing with her tits while Troy had his head buried between her legs was an arousing sight. She inched forward so she could see exactly what Troy was doing with his mouth.

"Yes, yes, yes, I 'm going to come" Rhonda announced loudly. She lifted her hips and shoved her pussy into Troy's face, then just as abruptly collapsed onto what passed for a deck on the sailboat.

Grabbing his arm Lynn pulled Troy in her direction, "Okay, my turn."

It took a few seconds for Troy to realize what happening. Lynn was in front of him, head down and bony ass up, wiggling from side to side. He waddled over to her on his knees, then put one hand on his cock and guided it towards her sex.

"She likes it hard. She might look delicate, but you won't break her," Rhonda whispered in his ear.

He had been so focused on Lynn that he had not noticed Rhonda approach him. He felt her big tits press against his back and her hand slide under his until her fingers were wrapped around his cock.

"Allow me," Rhonda said as she tugged his erection towards Lynn's waiting pussy.

Placing her other hand between her legs Rhonda stroked Troy's cock and her pussy at the same pace, trying to imagine what it would be like to have his throbbing erection penetrate her sex. It was only fair that he fuck Lynn first; it was Lynn that sucked his dick until he came, and Lynn was the only one on the boat that had not come yet. Peering around his arm she steered his cock forward until she saw the tip vanish between Lynn's labia.

"Fuck her hard, but save something for me," Rhonda whisper as she released his cock and placed her hand on his chest.

"Oh, yes," Lynn moaned as she felt his cock sliding into her. Slowly every inch of his cock filled her and he pushed his hips forward and pulled back on hers. It felt almost as good when he withdrew his erection. The next thrust was hard, and the third even faster. Soon he was ramming his cock into her until his hips slapped against her ass. The fuse of her orgasm had been lit when she toyed with her pussy and watched him devour Rhonda's sex, and she knew it would not be long before her climax exploded.

tk5555
tk5555
719 Followers