All Comments on 'Maiden Voyage'

by BiCuriousKitty82

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
playman64playman64about 9 years ago
It's a 10

Your story is very erotic and sensual, I really enjoyed masturbating for you.

Very good,

Steve

ShessounusualShessounusualabout 9 years ago
very hot!

I loved reading this. Definitely something I'd like to try

FormerReaderFormerReaderabout 9 years ago
Very Hot

Puffy nipples are indeed hot. And keep writing!

BiCuriousKitty82BiCuriousKitty82about 9 years agoAuthor
Thank you!

I'm thrilled you three enjoyed my first effort - and enough to comment too! I really appreciate it. I'm just surprised no one has commented on the glaring, amateur typos and errors dotted throughout... yet! ;-) I really enjoyed writing this and have so many more stories in my head I now have the confidence to get down in words. Thanks again.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Well Done

Enjoyed your story. Hope you continue to write about these characters.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Keep Going

I want to read about great eating and there has to be a strapon involved sometime...

JamesRTickitJamesRTickitabout 9 years ago
Well written

Excellent story, nicely balanced plot.

You may have problems with the majority of readers as they don't know what Rugby is! (Though many will skip that part to get to the sex)

Keep writing.

Bob_AganoushBob_Aganoushabout 9 years ago
Great story

This is very erotic and very well written, you have a real knack for narrative flow. Out was also a very believable story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
I was too

engrossed in the action in your story that I didn't notice if there were any gaffes. Big tits and nipples and dripping cunts and aroused clits rubbing against each other to orgasm - what normal horny male would notice any errors? I was too busy noticing my throbbing erection! I'd really like to witness this tale in real life! Thanks - definitely 5 stars!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Love it

mmmmmmm, loved your first effort.....looking so forward to more

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Very well done indeed

Very nice, especially for the first published. We'll all be in luck reading future efforts. More please!

EmilyAlexanderEmilyAlexanderabout 9 years ago
Wow

OMG. very exciting. Also aroused by anonymous commenter and his "throbbing erection". Shame he is anonymous.

Wonderful story.

I can only dream.

Xxx

Emily

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
For a first effort...

This is pretty good for a first effort Kitty. Among others, the story should please the chubby-chasers. Keep on writing because there's definitely some talent there. A couple of tips for you, though. When you use a question mark, and I'm surprised your editor didn't pick up on this, you only need one---any more than that just looks odd and OTT (the same applies to exclamation marks if ever you are tempted). Also, try not to use visual noises like 'nnnghhhhnnnn' and 'aarrghhh' as they just look like something out of a cheap horror comic---there a plenty of real words you can use to convey your meaning.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous