Maidservant and Her Mistress Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When the maidservant finished cleaning the corridor, she went to wash the kitchen floor. As she washed it halfway, being in the middle of the kitchen, she heard the sounds of boots coming from the corridor and the conversations and laughter of her Mistresses.

"Hmmm. Look, she even washed the floor well," the voice of Mistress Veronica could be heard. "I wonder where our maidservant hid now? I hope she doesn't hang around and keeps washing the floors. I don't want to spoil my humor today and slap her face once again. I would rather have to mentally mock her a little."

"Maidservant! Where are you!?" cried Mistress Isabelle.

"I'm in the kitchen, my Mistress," replied the maidservant.

Mistresses came to the kitchen and stood in its entrance. Their leather black hands contrasted with the small white porcelain dessert plates they held. The plates had small silver spoons and small diced pieces of cake, each of which had cherry fruit.

"Oh, here our maidservant hid," said Mistress Veronica, smiling.

At the sight of Mistresses, the maidservant put a wet rag into a bucket of water, got up from her knees and, wiping her wet hands on an apron, curtsied to her Mistresses.

Mistresses slowly stepped closer to their maidservant.

"Oh, don't mind us," said Mistress Veronica, smiling. "Don't worry about us. You can still kneel on your knees, wash the floor and, at the same time, answer the questions we will ask you. You do not have to stop working because we are with you and stand at attention before us, unless we have such a whim and we will order you anyway." Mistresses laughed.

"Yes my Mistress," the maidservant answered timidly, curtsied again and knelt on her knees in front of them, took a rag dripping water from the bucket and proceeded to further wash the floor.

Mistresses took one step closer in the direction of maidservant. Looking down at the floor, she now had a picture of the feet of her dominant Mistresses dressed in beautiful black leather boots.

"Good. Stop working for a while," said Mistress Veronica, "but don't get up from your knees and look at us. We want to talk to you for a moment, looking into your eyes."

"Thank you, Mistress."

"And how do you work? I assume you're good, huh?" Mistress Veronica asked, taking a silver spoon in her hand and slicing it with a piece of cake.

"Thank you. It's okay, my Mistress."

"And you know why we tell you to wash the floor so laboriously with a dirty rag kneeling on your knees instead of standing quickly and comfortably using a mop?" Mistress Veronica asked, taking a spoonful of cake and putting it to her mouth.

"I don't know, my Mistress."

Mistresses smiled knowingly at each other.

"Because your predecessor," Mistress Veronica began explaining, "she just did it with a mop and she did it carelessly in such a way that there were traces of washing on the floor. And we found out with Isabelle that you, as her successor, will have this honor washing with a rag kneeling on your knees. We found that in this position you will pay attention to your work more and there will be no more smudge on the floor. After all, kneeling on your knees you can look more closely at the floor and try to keep it clean. Is it clear to you?"

"Yes, my Mistress."

"Good. So, go back to work. The floor is waiting."

Mistresses laughed.

Maidservant was washing the floor near Mistress Isabelle's leg and didn't know what to say to wash under Mistress's foot.

"Mistress Isabelle," the maidservant began timidly, looking up at Mistress.

"Yes? What's going on?" Mistress Isabelle asked curiously.

"Please, would you move your leg for a moment because I can't wash the part of the floor where you are standing."

Mistresses looked down and laughed.

"I won't move it. What will you do to me now?" said Mistress Isabelle, looking down and taking a piece of cake in her mouth.

Mistresses laughed again. And Mistress Veronica added:

"Look at me ... You can see for yourself what attractions await you when washing on your knees. You certainly would not experience it by mopping. Maybe if you try more ... if you ask more ... maybe if you make some gesture to your Mistress ... hmm ... who knows ... maybe Mistress Isabelle will be kind to you and make a move so that you can wash your desired piece of floor. "

Maidservant thought for a moment what she could do to satisfy her mistress and on the other hand not to make her angry. As she thought, she did. She leaned forward and kissed her Mistress's foot in the boot, which made both Mistresses laugh.

"Well, let's say that I will accede to your request and move my foot so that you can wash this floor, if you care so much about it, I will not disturb you."

Mistresses laughed.

Mistress Isabelle raised her foot resting her whole leg only on high spiked heel.

Maidservant took the opportunity to wash the floor under the sole of her Mistress.

"Are you done yet?" Mistress Isabelle asked impatiently.

"Yes, my Mistress."

"Once you're done, say thank you once again," said Mistress Isabelle, putting her entire foot back on the floor.

"Thank you, Mistress," replied the maidservant kissing her Mistress's foot again.

"Ok. You can keep washing the floor," Mistress answered her.

After a moment of washing the floor, Mistress Veronica ordered the maidservant while enjoying her cake.

"Look at me. I want to ask you something more."

"Yes, my Mistress." The maidservant replied looking into the smiling eyes of her Mistress.

"You're tired?"

"No, my Mistress."

"Tell me the truth. You don't have to be embarrassed before us. You are only a human being, not a robot. I can see that you look tired already."

"I'm sorry. But ... basically ... I am a little bit."

"If you wash this floor in the kitchen, you'll be able to go home. We won't need you today. That's enough for today. I just wanted to check you out as our maidservant. We'll start such a proper job from tomorrow. Ok?" Mistress Veronica asked, stroking the maidservant on the cheek, giving her palm to kiss.

"Good. Thank you, my Mistress," replied the maidservant and kissed the palm of her Mistress in the way she was taught by Mistress Isabelle, then returned to her duties.

"Look at me yet," Mistress ordered her. "I see that you are very badly brought up. I haven't finished talking to you yet and haven't told you to go back to work."

"Oh, I'm so sorry, my Mistress."

"If any of us talk to you during work, then you must always wait for me or Mistress Isabelle to give you a clear order to return to work, okay?"

"Okay, my Mistress. Sorry again."

"Good. So when you say you're tired, you're probably hungry too, huh?" Mistress Veronica asked, using a spoon to cut a piece of cake and taking it in her mouth.

"Well ... basically ... I'm a bit ... but ... I'll buy something in the city."

"Do you have any money to buy for?"

"Well, basically ... I don't."

"So, what will you buy for yourself and for what?"

"Well... I do not know."

Mistresses laughed.

"Ok. You don't have to worry about that. We'll help you. We'll find some pennies." said Mistress Veronica, again giving her palm to kiss.

"Thank you, my Mistress," replied the maidservant and kissed her Mistress's palm once more in the way she was taught by Mistress Isabelle, but this time she did not return to her duties, but was waiting for the reaction of her Mistress.

Mistress Veronica slice off another piece of cake and accidentally ran the spoon over the cherry on top of the cake. Cherry fell to the floor and rolled some distance from where everyone was standing (kneeling).

"Ooops, how clumsy of me," laughed surprised by the whole situation Mistress Veronica.

Mistress, clicking with her boots loudly, took a few steps, approaching the place where the cherry had stopped. Mistress sneered at the maidservant and, pointing with her index finger in the black leather glove at the cherry on the floor, gave her an order:

"Come closer here. You have to clean it up."

Maidservant got up, sore from her knees and as far as her strength allowed her, came to Mistress and knelt again in front of her.

"You just said you were hungry, right?"

"Yes, my Mistress."

"So, if I can't eat it anymore, maybe you could taste it, huh?"

"Oh... thank you Mistress."

"You're welcome. Enjoy your meal. Put your head on the floor and open your mouth, I'll put it in there."

Maidservant did as Mistress ordered her.

Mistress, like rags, planned to use her feet dressed in black leather boots to put cherry. She began to gently kick the cherry towards the maidservant's face. When she was close, she ordered the maidservant:

"Come closer and take it. I don't want to put my boots in your mouth."

Cherry was based on Mistress's foot. Maidservant brought her lips closer enough to absorb all the cherry while kissing a piece of boot right on the floor. Cherry was swallowed by her.

"So how did it taste?" Mistress asked.

"Delicious. Thank you my Mistress."

"Maybe you would like to try another one?" Mistress Veronica looked at her daughter. She, without waiting any longer, took her cherry on the teaspoon and threw it gently to the floor. Cherry rolled in a different direction than where Mistress Veronica and Maidservant were. Mistress Isabelle clicking her boots loudly came up to the cherry and, taking the example of her mother, began to kick it in the direction of the maidservant.

Cherry kicked one time in turn by Mistress Isabelle rolled in a different direction and stopped at the wall. Seeing this amused Mistress Isabelle laughed and ordered:

"Come closer to the wall here. I don't want to kick it any further."

Maidservant rose from her knees and walked over to Mistress Isabelle. Mistress Veronica followed her, klicking her boots.

"Sit down kneeling here and lean against the wall," Mistress Isabelle ordered, pointing with her index finger in the black leather glove.

Maidservant sat down as she was ordered.

Mistress Isabelle stepped on the cherry with her boot and crushed it to a pulp by shaking her foot. Then she gave her palm to her mother. She grabbed her. Mistress Isabelle lifted her leg with a crushed cherry stuck on it and directed it to the face of the maidservant. Both Mistresses held one hand and in the other held their saucers with pieces of cake.

"Hold my boot and lick the cherry out of it thoroughly," Mistress Isabelle ordered and put the sole of her boot against the maidservant's face, pressing her head against the wall.

Maidservant gently took Mistress Isabelle's foot, put her mouth to the sole of the boot, and began to rip the crushed fruit from it.

Arrogant Mistresses laughed amused at the humiliated maidservant.

"Have you eaten yet?" Mistress Isabelle asked.

"Yes my Mistress."

"Now stick your tongue out and lick out everything so that there is no stain on the sole. Not a drop of juice."

Maidservant, holding Mistress's foot all the time, stuck out her tongue and began to lick the black sole of the boot. She noticed that the boots had to be fairly new, because the sole was not too scratched and even the clear golden logo of the manufacturer was visible.

Mistress Isabelle pressed the maidservant from time to time as if she were pushing the gas pedal in the car.

Mistresses laughed at the whole situation.

"Have you finally licked everything?" Mistress asked.

"Yes my Mistress."

"Good. We'll just wipe it thoroughly to be sure. Rest your head sideways against the wall."

Maidservant rested her head as she was ordered.

Mistress Isabelle began to wipe the sole of her boot on the maidservant's cheek. After a few rubs, she finally stood up on both legs, released her mother's hand, and grabbed the plate. Holding the saucer in her both gloved hands now, she bent her leg, whose sole licked the maidservant, perpendicularly to her knee, turned her head back and looked over her shoulder at the sole of her boot.

"Well, basically it's ok ... It seems to be clean ... However, you can lick boots. You will do it more often from now on. You can't waste such talent."

Mistresses laughed and handed the maidservant dirty empty cake plates, then left the kitchen laughing mockingly.

12