Mail Order Bride Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As I slipped from my trunks she laid her top and towel on the bench and I watched as she removed her bottoms and my cock actually twitched and swelled even more when I saw her thin, jet black strip of neatly trimmed pubic hair in a breath taking contrast against her milky white flesh.

Within seconds, she was on me. Within minutes she was on her knees and as she attempted to close her short little fingers around my unnaturally large girth she looked up at me in disbelief.

As she slowly let it go my sticky flesh attempted to follow her hand and soon it was comforted by the feel from both of them coming up the inside of my legs and she took the massive size of my balls, one in each hand and began lifting, feeling and fondling them, teasing and jerking my swollen cock until it turned an angry blue and started to beg my brain to let it access the relief it so desperately needed.

I took a deep breath, grabbed her wrists and gently stood her up and when I got that little girl whiny "Awww." I hugged her close and said: "We've got time, just take it slow."

After soaping up, washing and rinsing all the chlorine smell away, we toweled each other off, wrapped in a fresh white towel and headed inside my master suit through the glass patio door ... and I was unable to wait any longer.

I scooped her up like a little china doll, gently laid her in the center of my bed on her back and slowly opened her towel down the front, laying it to either side of her, and she looked beautiful.

As she stated to stir in attempt to reach for me I softly spoke: "Lay back Hamari and enjoy, we will get to that and I picked up her tiny little well pedicured feet.

When I say to you that this woman is gorgeous, I am here to tell you she is freaky perfect. Not a turned under toe, not a scar, bump, lump or blemish anywhere. He skin is smooth and tight and totally void of any discoloration or tan line anywhere.

I kissed and licked the bottom of her feet, sucked in three of her little toes and ran my tong over and under and in between each and every one. I placed the backs of her heals one on each of my shoulders slowly rolling her up on the small of her back and I berried my faces deep between her silky smooth creamy thighs.

The closer I got to that shiny satin smooth single ribbon of pubic hair the more naturally femininely floral she smelled and I playfully bit and pulled it between my lip covered teeth and I watched as the tiniest clit unshouded itself to become prominent and firm.

What I experienced was beyond wonder, her feel, her scent and flavor was well off any of my love charts and as I experienced her entire crotch with the tip of my nose and the top of my tongue I considered myself blessed.

I lingered over her outer lips as she attempted to direct my face into the very center of her love most folds, but I wanted this to last.

My hands found the bottom back of her satin smooth calves right up behind her knees and as I gently rolled her further up on her back, my tongue found her little tight anal bud, my nose parted her wet inner lips and as she started to cum, my right middle and index fingers slipped in her, curled up and contacted the firm bulge of her "G" spot and I firmly worked it collecting all of her moist heavy cream they could hold.

Slowly, I extracted them all loaded up with that thick, sweet flavor and warm scented female nectar. I held them to her mouth in an offering and watched as she sucked them in to savor every bit of her own discharge that they held.

You know? There is something to be said about a woman who will taste herself like that. I really don't know what it is about that unselfish act that so deeply arouses me, but really does. Oh sorry, I caught myself reminiscing here and I kind of got off track ... so back to what really happened.

She reached up under my arms, lightly pulling to direct me forward and as I let her legs down, I felt her soft little hands slide down from my waste, up under my hips and she directed me forward until my knees were at her underarms and she sucked my throbbing cock deep in her mouth.

With her left hand on the small of my back and right four fingers in the crack of my ass, she raised her head while pulling me still forward making herself gag real loud from the advancing length of my non typically large mammoth throbbing tool.

Each time I would attempt to bull back, she would lift her head to take me even deeper and I could feel her nails against the tender inside flesh of my right cheek bite into that skin in crack of my ass.

When her hot tongue stated to swirl around the diameter of my shaft several inches behind my throbbing mushroomed shaped head, I almost lost it and I pulled out and started to mount her.

With the back of her little heels at the top of my shoulders and her smooth insides of her little ankles against either side of my face, she took hold of me in both of her hands, positioned me by pulling it forward to guide me in.

My hand to God she was tight and warm then hot and even as wet as she was, the resistance was phenomenal: "Oh easy Mr. Peter ... Easy please." She'd plea, and that soft little voice, the warmth of her flesh the aroma of her total person got deep in my head and I decided it was time to take her.

Slowly, at first stroke I advanced until I felt my bulbus cockhead deform at the bottom of her vaginal canal, then just a little faster on the back stroke I went and as she continued each plea, her creaminess increased with the speed of my strokes and her constant little begging sounds turned into expressions of pleasurable moans.

Looking directly into her deep dark eyes, I pulled out all the stops, took deep, deep breaths and I fucked her hard and deep as if there was no tomorrow.

Right as I felt my giant nut sack draw up in a position to unload my balls, her fingernails dug deep in my back, her vaginal wall turned into a series of rough compressing inner rings that bit down on my shaft and I knew that she was well on her way.

Her mouth opened into a round contorted shape, her cries were deep primeval and animalistic and as her inner pussy convulsed, the front of my ball sack became warm and wet and she came with a thick creamy discharge that I will never forget ... and I slowly pulled out.

Her beautiful eyes were squinted shut, she was biting her lower lip and her tiny fingers finally released their death grip from the now tender skin on my back.

Softly I kissed down her neck, nuzzled her firm breasts and hard nipples and I licked the thick sweet glycerin like sweat off around and down from in between them.

When she finally got her wind back, she looked up, smiled at me and said: "Peter, never in my life ... Had I ... Thank you."

With a never ending familiar twinge deep in my prostate and the deep seated aching in my balls, I asked: "Hamari, do you think you can get up on you knees for me please?"

She got kind of a concerned odd little look, but she rolled over and got up on her hands and knees and I positioned myself directly in front of her. While gently lifting her pretty little chin I directed the angry blue/purple head of my cock against her trembling lips and as she opened her mouth and I slipped myself in.

I don't know if the initial "Ummm" reaction she made was generated from the pleasures of how she tasted on me, or the fact that she found what she was smelling and tasting from her own discharge strong and repulsive, but as she was able to take more of me, my left hand went around my back, my right was on the back of her pretty little neck and I eased myself balls deep down her throat, held it there and swelled the head several times.

When her eyes started to tear, I slowly pulled out and before she had completed her first deep breath of much need air, I was on my knees behind her. I tenderly opened her firm smooth milky white cheeks, looked directly down on her smooth little tan colored anal rim and as I pushed my throbbing cock down, my moist swelling head contacted the center of it and she took a deep breath through her nose and arched her back.

I held myself in place there for a moment admiring the smallness of her tiny little frame and though I knew I was going to satisfy myself in that tight little ass, I wondered for a moment if she could actually take the sheer size of me there.

Still extremely wet from a mixture of her spittle, phlegm and vaginal secretions, I eased my thick cock in and as her little hole stated to expand up the larger taper of the tip, she started to whimper in little sounds like an erotic anime cartoon ... but I continued.

To say she was tight would be so grossly under stated for her bowel actually snapped into the grove behind my cockhead, compressed and fit against my shaft as if it were trying to take up the very same space as my own male flesh. Slowly I worked from just the motion of my pelvis and as my hands took hold of her hips to pull her into me, she pressed herself back ... and I was in.

The heat of her bowel was overwhelming, the contact was tighter than any handjob I had ever received and as my pelvis instinctively started humping I was at full depth and my swinging balls started slapping her lady flesh.

My heart was pounding, my chest ringing wet with sweat, I had to remind myself to breath and right as my prostate sent a strong electric like message to by aching balls, my cock started to spasm and right before the first velvety ribbon of sperm could shoot deep in her lower intestine, she growled out one long low guttural sound and I knew from the shuddering of her tiny frail body that she had just gone multiple.

It never fails.

Instantly my ball sack and inner thighs became warm, slick and wet from an intense vaginal discharge and I knew from it's strong pungency that it had to have come from her very core.

I slowly pushed in as deep as my reach could go and held myself there as wave after wave of full blown undeniable orgasmic pleasures consumed her beautiful tiny little body.

I watched in awe as her creamy white skin took on a soft mauve glow as one strong orgasm after the other washed over her and she would constrict her bowel muscles hard around my throbbing cock at the conclusion of each as if she were reaching for the next still wanting even more.

I was intentionally swelling my cockhead in unison with each of her bowel constrictions until I unloaded my seed deep within her.

Then I slowly, and I mean ever so slowly pulled out and I watched her collapse face down on the wet bedspread directly in front of me.

I went to her left side, laid on mine and while supporting the left side of my face in my left hand, I softly stroked, petted and rubbed and traced the beautiful flawless curve of her back with my right.

About thirty minutes later I was on my back, still a little winded but very much satisfied and she rolled toward me, put the right side of her soft little face on my chest, hugged me with her smooth right arm and brought her right leg up over mine.

I didn't know what to say. It wasn't too many hours ago the first proposal of this by Art actually pissed me off. So, I finally decided to just quietly slip away to the shower when she spoke: "Peter, what would it take for me to stay with you?" and I couldn't answer.

Sometime in the midst of these last several hours that very thought had crossed my mind, but at fifty eight, I have developed a lifestyle that truthfully has no room for any woman to share twenty four seven.

The second my brain decided to bring her to this house I knew that it was a bad move. My boat, my other house in Sarasota or even a hotel suit would have been the smart move, because for many years this house has been my private sanctuary. But now that's just hindsight.

Finally, when the rush of surprise and the shock of that innocent little question wore off: "What about Art?" I asked. It seemed to be the only question I could have asked, but I got no immediate answer.

When she pulled the rumpled towel back up around her I knew that she was headed for the shower in the guestroom and though I almost requested her to join me back in the outdoor one, I decided to take this opportunity and seek out my trophy. Sure, she was going to be with me for well over a week, but I wanted the first pair raw and unplanned.

When I heard the water start, I crept into her room, found the clothes that I brought her here in and I pealed the tiniest little light gray thong out off the legs of her Capri's and I held the thin silky crotch to my nose.

Though only moments ago I had my face buried in the real thing, there's just something that will never compare to experience of sniffing panties. Call me strange, say I'm sick but it has been a "tic" of mine since puberty and I always keep the panties.

After carefully stowing them away, I put her other close back to look undisturbed and I slipped into her bathroom and asked in a low voice as not to startle her: "May I join you?" and she opened the clear glass door.

After I stepped in, she soaped me up and scrubbed and washed me everywhere and other than asking me to stoop down so she could rinse me off with the hand held unit, she didn't say another word.

As we stepped out, she dried me off everywhere (and I mean everywhere) and I asked her if she'd brought anything nice to wear for fine dinning out, and she smiled at me and nodded.

I went back to my room, dressed in a pair of light gray dress slacks and a new black sports shirt and as I was threading my belt though the loops I heard her ask: "How do I look?"

I turned to see an oriental beauty, dressed in a close fitting shiny teal green dress with a raised oriental print down one side, the highest matching heels, glowing white skin and before I could stop my mouth from actually saying it: "Hamari, you can stay here with me for as long as you desire."

And as her face beamed I asked: " Is Ruth Chris up on the trail ok with you? Or we can go to Tommy Bahamas or even The Ale House?"

I wanted to show her off, have a fine meal, a few drinks and afterward, I knew that I would bring her back and knock the bottom out of her again.

12