All Comments on 'Mail Order Sex Slave Ch. 01'

by kinkbugs

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Amazing

1st story that has made me comment, well done!!

Really enjoyed this one, maybe could have done with a prequel about the slave before this buyer, but very enjoyable and look forward to more about them soon.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
What Does Proportional Mean?

So the story opens with this dude complaining about the size of his cock, but he starts by saying it's proportional to the rest of his body. If it were proportional, a lot of the issues you describe wouldn't be a problem. He would really only run into problems if it weren't proportional.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
hopefully a start into a long adventure

Unfortunately this plot theme (average guy luckily gets a slave into his small apartment) is not that unusual ... so far all looks good but it is a bit short for anything exceptional to make a real impression. Though given the other longer series by the author, I hope its only a starting chapter - and future chapters allow for a better judgement.

How does the master - slave relation evolve? How do Arthurs family, friends, colleagues, neighbors, etc react? Does he make new contacts due to his new slaveholder status? Does Arthur work - what does his slave do during those long hours?

mannchaamannchaaabout 4 years ago
hoping for chapter 2 ;)

well since she can only do anal well and bj/deepthroat semiwell .

I would think she would push for no prepp or lube painal to prove her worth no other girl would give him this not with his monster dick ;) but for her master she can take it xD she really cries and loses it but doesnt pull away or ask him to stop ;)

just asks her master to be rougher since it is his ass ;)

anyway just a thought ;) crossing my fingers hoping for a followupp ;)

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Good work

Love your story hope that you will update.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Nice work

The premise was nice. You kinda lost me at the bad English thing but I guess that's a taste thing. 3½/5

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

I'm a bit skeptical of the setting and the cheap price tag, but an ambiguous setting with potential plot holes is still way, way, way better than an explicitly fleshed-out setting with clearly visible plot holes.

WargamerWargameralmost 3 years ago

Yes, I enjoyed it

4/5

MasterBlogmanMasterBlogmanabout 2 years ago

I keep coming back to this story and re-reading it, which I seldom do. The scene where he opens the crate and finds a naked woman bound and gagged in it is such an incredible wish fulfillment wet dream for me. The back story in the second part is really interesting and totally believable in the context you've set up. I find the protagonist relatable and even admirable in his genuine care for Bee -- not common in sex slave stories. I wish you'd continue the series, but you may feel that you've taken it as far as it can go. What if the relationship gradually normalizes, Bee gets out more, and she matures from a slaves into a genuine girlfriend? From what you tell us in ch 2 about how many languages she's picked up, her English should evolve quickly too Just some thoughts.

Can you tell I actually care about these characters? A sign of good work.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

I’d like more precise descriptions of what makes the slavegirl petite.

But this is a good story with subtle details that make it hotter.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userkinkbugs@kinkbugs
UPDATE: April 2023 Due to financial difficulties, I've got to haul ass in real life and have no time for erotica. 27M As you can see from my stories, I'm a huge fan of anal stories. I think there's something super special about a lifting a skirt only to see a shiny jewel ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES