Mail Order Sex Slave Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The manual didn't mention her name at all. I wasn't comfortable calling her Slave 1333 all the time. I resolved to ask her what she was called. My slave didn't linger long in the bathroom, quickly rinsing herself off and then emerging into my bedroom clad in only a towel. She dropped her towel immediately when she saw me, thrusting her chest out in a manner that I supposed was meant to be seductive.

"Master fuck again?" she asked.

I shook my head.

"No," I said, "not yet at least," I amended. My slave looked quite unsure. I patted the bed next to me.

"Sit," I said. She obeyed quickly, wincing when she sat her sore bottom down.

"What's your name?" I asked.

"Slave 1333," she said softly. I couldn't place her accent, but she was definitely not from around here.

"I don't think I want to call you that. What did your previous master call you?"

My slave shrunk in on herself.

"Last Master call slave useless."

"What?! Why?" I exclaimed, shocked that her old owner would say such a thing.

"Slave pussy no take big cock. Train pussy, but pussy small. Deepthroat also no take whole cock. Slave that no take cock in all holes is useless slave." She looked down at her hands, ashamed.

I was stunned. Before she had offered me her ass, I had never even fucked a hole in my life. To me, anybody who was willing to go to town on my cock or even make an attempt at fitting it inside them was a champion, a real MVP.

"No, see you took my whole dick inside your ass, look at it, it's huge," I said at last, lifting her chin and gesturing to my pants monster. She looked at it and gave me a small hopeful smile.

"Slave did good?" she asked.

"Yes, very good! Nobody ever took it all before!" I insisted "You're great."

"Slave not useless?" she sounded so hopeful that I kind of melted.

"No! Slave, very useful. Made my cock felt real good," I assured her. She finally smiled and relaxed. I took her hand in mind and then brought it to my dick, which was stirring again. She moved her tiny hand up and down, giggling when my cock started to stiffen.

"See, it likes you," I said, enjoying the look of awe and wonderment on my new Slave's face.

"Did you have a name before this?" I asked.

She hesitated. I could see that she obviously did, but I think she didn't yet trust me enough to tell me her secrets. She shook her head slowly. I decided not to push her. After all, if she was going to be my slave, I wanted her to be happy and calm. I didn't want to terrify her.

"Master give name," she insisted. I took a moment to think it over, enjoying the feeling of her soft hands stimulating my rapidly hardening cock.

"I'm gonna call you Bee," I decided. It was decidedly lazy, but I couldn't think of anything else in that moment.

Bee, happy with her new name, grinned up at me and moved to straddle my thighs. She ground her pussy, damp with her juices, along the length of my cock. I moaned at the softness of her pussy lips. Then, she knelt up and reached down, took a hold of my shaft, and guided it to her anus again.

"Ahhh, Master big!" she moaned again, sliding down onto my rod. She bounced on my cock several times, getting more and more of it inside her. I watched her small perky tits bounce along with the movement of her body, enjoying the way her mouth fell open. Bee panted softly, whining when my thick meat stretched her hole to its limits.

I closed my eyes and savoured her fiery hot insides, clinging to the sensitive skin of my cock. So tight, so warm, so wet.

It was pure heaven.

"Ahn, ahn, ahn," Bee sank all the way down, seating herself fully in my lap. She adjusted her position so that her legs were wrapped around my waist. Bee was tiny in comparison to me. I wrapped my large hands around her hips, lifted her, and pulled her back down onto my cock roughly.

Bee gasped. I felt a rush of pussy juice between us. It appeared she liked being manhandled! I lifted her again, higher this time, then slammed her back down.

She had anticipated being brought back down onto my cock, and tightened her anal muscles. My dick was greeted with intense, delicious, mind-numbing friction from her velvety insides.

"UUNGH!" I groaned "Your asshole is fantastic!" I praised her "I want to fuck it all day long!"

If I could, I would have. But alas, it was not meant to be.

Going from only my right hand for the most part of my life, to being buried balls deep inside a petite girl whose asshole was slurping me up, it was too much to take. I flipped her face down onto the bed and pounced on her. I grabbed her hips and slammed all 12 inches of my rock hard dick into her pucker.

Bee gasped as I plowed her shitter as if I was trying to fuck a baby into her. I slammed my cock in over and over again, watching as the ring of muscle stretched to accommodate my thick rod. I watched as it went from pink to red from the repeated anal abuse.

"You're so fucking hot like this," I growled, fucking harder.

"Thank you Master! Thank you for fucking slave hole!" Bee panted as I continued to drill her ass.

"Can you cum like this? Can you cum on my cock?" I growled. It would be even more perfect if she did.

Bee whimpered and shook her head.

"Sorry Master, slave useless, cannot cum on Master cock from anal," she gasped as if ashamed.

"It's alright, we'll train you to cum while being fucked in the ass!" I grunted. I reached around and frigged her clit hard, enjoying the way that she started to tremble. I slipped two fingers into her cunt and brought the heel of my hand down on her clit repeatedly, curling my fingers to rub her G-spot. The combined assault of my fingers on her sweet spot and my palm on her clit was too much to bear and Bee whimpered.

"Can slave cum, Master?" she begged.

"Yes, cum now!" I growled.

She obeyed immediately, body going tense and then shaking as her muscles started to contract. Both of her holes were pulsing with pleasure. Her cunt was gushing, and her ass had my cock in a death grip. She was clenching up so tight that trying to pull or push my cock in and out of her bordered on painful! I kept my dick buried in her ass and watched her asshole twitch around me.

"Unngh," she moaned. "Hole hurts," she whispered softly as she came down from her orgasm.

"Can you bear it for a little while longer?" I asked, leaning over her. She nodded, face pressed against the sheets. I could see tears in the corners of her eyes, but I wasn't about to stop fucking her ass.

I braced myself over her petite frame and started to fuck her asshole in deep rolling motions. Bee reached back to pull her asscheeks apart to give me complete access to her sore and abused fuckport.

"That's it, just a little more," I whispered into her ear. Her whimpers were soft whimpers of pain, but she bore the painal like a champ. Knowing that she was no longer enjoying it, but still not trying to get away or stop me but instead continuing to offer her asshole to my monster of a cock, it made me hard enough to smash rocks. She lay there, breathing laboured, tears of pain making tiny patches on the sheets, fingers making indents on her flesh where she was holding herself open.

"Gonna cum inside you," I whispered.

"Thank you, master," she panted.

I slammed myself inside several more times, then pulled my cock out.

Her hole, having been abused for the second time tonight, gaped open obscenely. I could see her pink insides, reddened from the friction. I stripped my cock with my hand and pointed it at her open asshole. I pressed only my cockhead inside and grunted my release. My cock twitched, pumping the sperm in my heavy balls into her open backdoor.

Bee let out a soft whimper.

"You feel that?" I asked.

"Master cum hot in slave sore hole," she replied. Whether it soothed or hurt her hole further, I didn't know. I waited until my balls were empty, then pulled my dick out.

Her pink insides were now covered with my cumload. I didn't know where the first one was, probably so far up her ass she would be shitting my cum tomorrow, but this load was just inside the rim of her sore sphincter. A pearly white glob slid out when her anus twitched. I wiped it up with my finger and pressed it back into her.

"Good girl," I said softly.

I went to the drawer and took out the plug.

Bee didn't move an inch, just watched me as I settled back between her legs and then pressed the metal toy into her aching hole.

"Thank you Master," she whispered again.

I twisted the plug a little, watching her gasp and whimper, and then left it alone.

"Get some sleep, Bee." I said, affection in my tone, then patted her on the rump. Bee curled up on her side, wincing a little when she moved her bottom. She pulled a pillow towards herself and hugged it. I gave her an encouraging look, which she took as permission to close her eyes.

Before long, she was breathing slowly and evenly in a deep slumber.

I got up and went to my computer because I had some shopping to do

8======D ( );( )

Sexual slavery isn't exactly common. It happens, but it's the kind of thing normal people don't talk about. Sometimes, you get pockets of people who gather to discuss their slaves, but that's quite rare in my city. For starters, most slave owners are pretty wealthy. And those really wealthy people usually live in mansions in the suburbs.

Most of the sex slaves I've heard about were willing. Meaning they decided to say 'fuck it' to life and were pretty enough to be wanted sexually. Some sex-slaves simply enjoy sex. It sounds like a pretty cushy life, right? All you need to do is spread your legs, get fucked and your master feeds you everyday. The only work you do is your cunt or ass muscles on your owner's cock.

Of course, real life isn't always that great. There are stories of owners who went too far with their kinks, abusing their slaves beyond repair. But I didn't want to be like that. Bee deserved a good life.

While I wasn't exactly rich, I was the kind of person who didn't see much use in owning a lot of things, so aside from the bare necessities, my salary was largely untouched. My parents had also left me a sum of money before they decided to up and migrate halfway around the world to live in the tropics. I lived in a small one bedroom apartment, and led a frugal lifestyle, so I had money to spend.

First, I googled the company on the credit card charge, and was led to a garish online site that sold vacation tours. No sign of actual human slaves. I didn't think I would get anywhere either, after all, the leaflet that came with her said that there was no buyback for her.

So I googled sites that sold slave things.

Even though sexual slavery wasn't all that common, I did know a few things, such as they were supposed to have their own bed, own clothes, own hygiene things.

I ordered a custom collar for her, a leash, an enema kit, a bottle of lube, more sex toys, and a few sexy outfits for her to wear around the house. Then I went to more normal websites and purchased some comfortable daily clothing, shoes, shampoo, conditioner, and similar items. I paid for expedited shipping and then closed my laptop.

I thought about the petite girl asleep in my bed, the way she felt in my arms, then I smiled to myself.

Drunk me made a pretty good decision after all.

8======D ( );( )

A/N: Hope you loved it! Happy Lunar New Year everyone! There will be more exposition on Bee in the next chapter.

12