Mail-Order Sweets Pt. 03

Story Info
Honey takes it up the ass, and Reya takes a blow to her ego.
4.3k words
4.36
6.8k
00

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 01/20/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In the bathroom, Reya impatiently unbuckles one of Honey's wrist cuffs, then shoos the box-girl into the shower stall. There's one showerhead on the ceiling and one on the wall; Reya loops the cuff chain around the ceiling showerhead, yanks Honey's free hand up, and cuffs it again. The tiny box-girl is forced to stand on her tiptoes, feeling terribly, terribly exposed.

Reya takes the other showerhead off the wall and points it at the floor as she turns it on, adjusting the temperature. The water pooling around Honey's toes alternates between cold, lukewarm, hot, then lukewarm again. She squirms, not sure if she's ready for this new development.

Reya grins, her canines looking awfully sharp in this light. Then she points the showerhead at Honey.

Honey is hit full in the chest with near-scalding water. She screams immediately, kicking to escape, unable to do anything but dangle wildly from the ceiling. When she manages to turn around, Reya just sprays her back and ass instead--the initial contact hurts for sure, but it's really the rivulets running down her stomach and legs that are killing Honey, turning her into a sobbing wreck within seconds.

Even when Reya turns the water off, it takes a few seconds for Honey's reddened, raw skin to stop hurting with fiery needles. She shudders, hanging limp by her wrists, tears still leaking uncontrollably down her cheeks.

"Head up, baby," says Reya, drawing closer. Honey shakes as she lifts her chin to stare up into Reya's brittle blue eyes. She thinks, if evil vampires existed, Reya would totally be one. "Aww, look at you crying. Like you're not a professional who's enjoying every second of this."

Honey blinks the tears out of her eyes. Sniffs once, and stops crying. It's really easy, actually, she just has to think hard about it for like, two seconds. She stares with wide, watery eyes at the pale domme looming above her.

"I have to pee," she says, matter-of-factly.

Reya doesn't budge. "So do it. You're in the shower, it's as good a place as any."

"Let me use the toilet."

Reya tut-tuts. She presses her chest up against the tiny box girl--her skin feels icy against Honey's sensitive, raw skin--and reaches down between her legs. "I read your profile. I read lots of profiles. You were the perfect fit. Of course, I made sure you were Candy's type--she loves the cute ones, all bubblegum and lollipops and teddy bear humping. Me, I like brats. Girls who bite back just to give their dommes an excuse to punish them harder." Reya's hand slides between Honey's thighs. "Especially the ones who have trouble admitting they have a piss kink." She plys Honey's clit between bony knuckles. Honey tries to resist, but the hot water took all the fight out of her, and it hurts--hurts in a way she knows she can relieve, so why shouldn't she? All she has to do is let go--

Once Honey starts pissing, she can't stop. And she hasn't drunken a single sip of water in a while but somehow there's so much inside her--and it's so warm all down her thighs and the backs of her knees and down her ankles. Reya doesn't seem bothered that it's getting all over her hand; in fact she's still messing with Honey's clit, producing a confusing mix of sensations that furrows her brow with worry.

When the stream stops, Reya laughs at her and wipes her wet hand on the box-girl's stomach. "Hey!" Honey calls out, peeved--right before Reya drenches her head in ice-cold water.

Honey screams again, then has to stop to spit out the water that's slipped into her mouth. She can't see past the floppy curtain of wet hair over her eyes, can't curl up to defend herself from the freezing cold attacking her ribs, her lower back, her thighs. When Reya points the showerhead directly between her legs, she actually lifts herself clean off the floor out of reflex--then gasps and collapses back down as her arms burn.

As she sputters and shivers, she feels the water go away, hears Reya placing the showerhead back on the wall. Reya's hands grip her shoulders, twirl her around, then slide down to dig into her ass cheeks. Honey feels herself being spread open--she blushes at the unexpected sensation. The domme breathes hot, wet air against Honey's asshole, then laves it with her tongue.

Honey shudders, and melts. Or at least, she tries to. Instinct makes her want to relax, to open up for whatever's about to push up her ass--but going limp hurts her wrists and stretches out her aching arms. But when she tries to stand upright, get a better grip on the slippery floor with her toes, her ass clenches up--just as the tip of Reya's tongue snakes its way inside.

Honey whimpers at the burn; her legs shake and strain, and a hot flash ripples across her whole body. Reya keeps fucking her with her tongue, mercilessly, without waiting for Honey to open up--Honey forgets the ticklish drops of water sliding down her skin, the tips of her wet hair poking her face and shoulders, the staticky tingling in her raised arms. Her whole world is her domme's tongue ravaging her asshole, gradually opening it up into a gape, making her ache deep in her guts for more.

Honey is torn between relief and mourning when Reya pulls out. The domme stands up behind her, taking the opportunity to grope her ass one last time--oh ow ow ow her bruises hurt so bad--then smacks her left cheek hard enough to make the ceiling creak as the box-girl swings from it. The cold in the air comes back in full force, and Honey trembles violently as Reya uncuffs her. The moment she's free, she tumbles backward into Reya, where a giant, fluffy towel is waiting; Reya pats her dry with businesslike efficiency, drapes the towel over her shoulders, then cuffs her wrists back together in front of her. Honey whimpers, watching the buckles tighten.

"You didn't think I was actually going to set free, did you?" Reya purrs. "You're so funny, little box-girl."

Honey turns and sticks her tongue out at Reya. Reya's hand blurs--Honey whips her head back, avoiding the snatching fingers just in time. She grins triumphantly, watching the domme's eyes narrow and her upper lip curl.

Then she squeaks as a hand clamps the nape of her neck. Reya forces her face up and squeezes her cheeks with her other hand, forcing her jaws to crack open. As Honey squirms, eyes watering again, Reya spits into her mouth.

"Swallow," she says, snapping Honey's jaws shut and holding a hand over her mouth and nose. In her struggle to breathe Honey does just that--the foreign, liquid gob slips down her throat, as easily as Candy's cum did before.

She's still wrinkling her nose when Reya pushes her out of the bathroom, still wrapped in the fluffy maroon towel. Both women pause as they see the scene in the bedroom.

Candy is perched on the edge of the bed with her legs lewdly open, fondling her own tit as she moans unabashedly. She's holding Jin's head between her legs, where the bigger woman is kneeling to suck on her balls and steadily pump the shaft of her cock with one hand. Jin's meaty fingers are big enough to make Candy's average-sized cock seem tiny.

"Hey--ahh--girls," Candy pants. "We totally didn't mean to get started without you--oh, fuck--but I heard Honey screaming and got excited, and Jin wasn't doing much anyway, so she took the time to help out--" She bites down on her lower lip, whining through her teeth, as Jin squeezes her cock. Jin laughs from down below, good-naturedly.

"Well then, go on," Reya says, yanking the towel off of Honey and shoving her toward the bed. Honey stumbles, but Candy catches her; as they kiss, Honey feels Jin's back against her knees, can reach down to curl her fingers in Jin's short, mussed-up hair.

Candy pushes Honey onto the bed like she's rolling up a carpet; in her disorientation, Honey still manages to grip the bedsheets with her cuffed hands and prop herself up on her forearms and knees. Candy is behind her in an instant, scratching down her spine with unforgiving nails; Honey moans and arches her back, unconsciously scooting her knees further apart at the same time. She looks up at the rest of the room, sees that she's facing the foot of the bed, where Jin and Reya are grinning back at her, settling down to enjoy the show.

Honey feels Candy's tongue at her asshole--and then a puff of air as she says, "What the--hey, Reya got here before me!"

Jin turns to raise an eyebrow at Reya; Reya just gives a cat-like, satisfied smile.

"Well," says Candy, "I guess it's not such a bad thing." Honey hears a bottle of lube being popped open, the smell of artificial strawberry flavoring wafting by. "This way, I can just push right in..."

The slick, slightly-cold head of Candy's cock prods at Honey's entrance. There's just a moment of resistance--pressure building--

Both Candy and Honey gasp out loud as the head pops in. Honey immediately groans, a slight wave of nausea fluttering in her stomach; she rocks back, silently begging Candy to go deeper and relieve the troublesome emptiness.

"Fuck, she's tight," Candy groans, seeming to push forward against her own will, like she can't resist burying herself in Honey, inch by inch, any more than she could resist gravity. Honey can feel Candy twitching inside her, getting harder, and oh, it feels good, it feels--

Candy lurches forward, causing a sudden stretch inside, startling but not painful. It makes Honey melt into the mattress, shivers running up and down her spine, leaves her wanting nothing more than to put her head down, open up her ass, and let Candy take her pleasure from her.

A hand twists into her hair, pressing her cheek into the mattress, and another hand covers her wrists, pinning them in front of her. Honey lets herself sink, dropping into that space where she revels in not thinking, not calculating, just relaxing everywhere to be used like the tight little fuckdoll she is. She hears whimpers, vaguely thinks they might be coming from her--the tossing and turning of her stomach is just another sign of her submission, like the way her pussy is so sopping wet it's dripping rivulets down her thighs to stain the sheets.

And then Reya's cruel, thin wooden switch cuts into her shoulder blades. Honey tries to cry out, but it comes out as an incoherent whine. The switch hits her, again and again, the pain starting knife-sharp and then melting across her back like warm butter, suffusing her whole body... this feeling of total helplessness and surrender, it's better than an orgasm. Honey can live without coming for a good long while but this, this she can't ever give up--

She notices the passage of time only by the way Candy cries out and quickens the pace of her thrusts, slamming harder and deeper into Honey's ass. Her fingers are bruising Candy's hips, Reya isn't hitting her anymore but she lays a cold hand on Honey's irritated back and the pain and over-stimulation and the flip-flopping in her stomach and Candy thrusting brutally into her ass as she says that she's gonna come, she's gonna come she's coming she's--

Honey cries out in anguish as Candy pulls out at the last second, and she feels strings of hot, thick liquid spurt onto her lower back. She trembles, the muscles in her thighs and in her ass aching and cramping. She feels the weight of Honey slumping over onto her back, panting.

"Hah, sorry Honey, I wanted to come in your ass too... but then I thought, I still want to fuck your pussy, and I didn't want to make such a mess that we'd have to get you back in the shower..."

A towel swipes over the mess on Honeys back. And then she's being flipped over--she whines as she feels the wounds on her back from the wooden switch rub across the sheets--and she's dragged to the foot of the bed so that her head hangs backward over the edge. She sees an upside-down vision of Reya stepping toward her, grinning, a hand at her crotch. Honey crosses her eyes to see better, and realizes Reya's holding a ribbed, blood red strapon right in front of her nose.

"Open up, darling," she says, then forces Honey's lips open with the strap and pushes in.

As Honey gurgles around Reya's cock, she feels a bulbous, slick object at her gaping asshole; it pops in with no effort at all, and she feels the flared base of it settle between her ass cheeks.

"Just something to keep that hole occupied until we want to use it again," Jin's voice says, rounding the bed.

Another slick silicone length is rubbing up and down Honey's clit; Honey squirms, unable to see who it belongs to, until Candy says, "Can you feel that, baby? It looked like that rabbit we used on you earlier was too small, so I got out my biggest strap for you. Can you feel how heavy it is?"

Honey tries to focus while Reya's still fucking her face--and she does feel it, the startling girth of the cock Candy's rubbing between her pussy lips. Honey feels her clit twitch with anticipation, and she clenches on the plug in her ass.

Candy waits for Reya to pull almost completely out of Honey's mouth. Then both women thrust at the same time, filling Honey's throat and pussy with enough force to make her eyes roll back.

The entrance to Honey's pussy burns but she doesn't want Candy to stop, please don't stop--there's that twinge of needlepoint pain when Candy pushes in deeper, forces the box-girl's walls to stretch, brushes up against her cervix--the cock is already big enough to stimulate her g-spot, but with the plug in her ass pushing it even harder against her front wall it's playing havoc with poor Honey's sensations. Reya is still choking her on her cock, Honey opens her mouth wider to try to get a breath and Reya simply fucks her throat. So much is happening at once--

Honey gasps for air as Reya rips out of her throat--then oven-hot pussy lips are smothering her nose and mouth. Reya doesn't even wait for Honey to open her mouth before grinding on her face, and then she only lets Honey breathe for a half-second before shoving her cock down her throat again.

Honey wishes she could focus on the overwhelmingly delicious abuse of her pussy, but Reya's stop-and-go breathplay is really fucking up her ability to think about anything at all. She has to watch for every opportunity possible to breathe, and Reya never lets her predict whether she's going to get choked on dick or smothered with pussy, turning her into a gasping, choking, mindless mess--and it feels good, it feels so deliciously invasive, fucking with her mind as well as her body--and it screws up her head so much she doesn't notice the pain in her finger until it's really bothering her.

Honey's head is tilted back so she can't look down, but as far as she can tell, the chain of her leather cuffs has gotten tangled up around her pinky finger. She tries to fix it, but she's too disoriented to tell which direction the chain is twisted in, and her hands shake violently every time Candy rams into her cervix--the chain starts pinching around the fleshy base of her finger and ow, that hurts, hurts for real in the way she doesn't like.

As Reya switches from grinding on Honey's face to fucking her throat, Honey gets a glimpse of Jin leaning over, her lips moving reassuringly as she reaches for Honey's hands. Honey relaxes, thinking, Jin will fix it, I don't have to worry about it anymore, it's fine--until Reya swats at Jin's shoulder, snapping, "Can't you see I'm busy right now?"

Jin is silent. Honey can't see her face clearly as she bounces on Candy and Reya's dicks, but the weight of that silence scares her a little. Jin says, voice low enough that Honey almost misses it, "Care to repeat that?"

"I said, I'm busy--"

Reya's cock is ripped out of Honey's throat, and she instantly gulps for air. When her vision comes back to her, she sees a bleary, upside-down vision of Reya, kicking and flailing as she's held clean off the floor by Jin's iron-thick arms. Honey feels the shllluck as Candy pulls out of her, then the wet cock resting on her mound as the blonde leans over, saying soothing things as she untangles the chain around Honey's pinky--but Honey isn't paying attention to that, instead being wide-eyed and slack-jawed at the rage on Jin's snarling face as she keeps her inescapable hold on Reya with one arm and drags over a wooden chair from the corner.

Candy gathers Honey up into her arms. Honey squirms, not wanting to lose sight of the spectacle; she ends up in Candy's lap, safe and comfortable, but with a great view. Reya is spitting and cursing as Jin, now sitting in the chair, forces her over her knee.

"What did I say, Reya?" Jin growls.

"Oh, fuck off!" is Reya's response. Jin rips her harness down her legs, and both women grunt with the effort.

"What did I say about being rude, Reya?" Jin says.

"You can't tell me what to--"

Jin lands a nasty, meaty SMACK on both Reya's ass cheeks. The pale domme screams bloody murder, surging up to claw at Jin--Jin catches her wrists with a dismissive swipe, neatly gathering them at the small of Reya's back before spanking her again.

"Hey, Candy," Honey whispers. "What's going on right now?"

"Sorry, I should have warned you. Reya's a total bitch sometimes--it's only mostly her fault, she grew up like, super duper rich. Sometimes she just has to be put in her place, it's part of an arrangement she and Jin have."

Honey watches with fascination, worrying the tip of her thumb with her teeth, as Jin continues raining blows down on Reya's ass. With every impact, Reya transitions more and more from a haughty, outraged domme to a crying, snot-nosed brat.

"Now, let's try again," Jin says, shouting to be heard over the sound of colliding flesh. She times her strikes to punctuate her words. "What. Did I. Say. About. Being. Rude?"

Reya is bawling openly now, but she manages to sniffle out, "You--you said--once is a mistake, that I can apo-apolo-apologize for--"

"And twice?"

"Twice is--unfor--unforgiveable--without punishment--"

"Good girl," Jin says gruffly, and she tears Reya's pretty lace panties clean off her ass.

"But those were so pretty!" Honey gasps.

Candy giggles. "Don't worry, I'm pretty sure Reya buys those just to let Jin ruin them."

Reya's pale skin is marred with red indents in the pattern of her underwear's seamline, especially in the spots where Jin was hitting her. Honey can only barely glimpse between her thighs, but she swears she sees her clean-shaven pussy pink, shiny, and swollen with arousal. Jin rubs at it roughly, making Reya's bony body twitch and convulse.

"Now, apologize to me," Jin says.

"I'm--I'm sorry."

"Sorry for what?"

"I'm sorry for--for pushing you out of the way."

"Now, apologize to Honey."

Honey startles as Reya's blue eyes find her; the previously immaculate domme's face is streaked with mascara, and one of her false eyelashes is about to fall off. She sniffles pathetically, her lower lip trembling.

"I'm sorry--Honey."

"Sorry for...?" Jin prompts.

"I'm sorry for--stopping Jin--when she was just trying to, to--help you."

"Good girl," Jin says, lovingly this time, as she forces four whole fingers into Reya's cunt.

Honey's jaw drops. "Oh my god," she blurts, as Candy bursts into laughter behind her. "Is she--is she really--?"

Reya keens loudly, arching back as her mouth opens in a perfect 'O.' Honey can't keep her eyes off the wetness that spurts from between her legs every time Jin thrusts her hand; she watches Reya's face for signs of pain, but all she sees is eye-rolling ecstasy.

"How--how is she doing that?" Honey whispers to Candy. "Her vagina is a freaking black hole!"

Two more seconds and Jin is effortlessly fisting Reya. Honey clambers up onto her hands and knees without meaning to, like an eager puppy. Her eyes are transfixed, and she's hot across her chest all the way up to her collarbones--and it doesn't help that, when she wiggles her butt back against Candy, she can feel Candy's growing erection prodding the plug still in her ass.

12