Mail-Order Sweets Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hey, Honey," Jin says without breaking her brutal pace. "Do you think Reya deserves to be forgiven yet?"

"What?" Reya shrills. "I already apologi--" Her complaints turn into plaintive mews as Jin's fist corkscrews deep inside her.

Honey smells blood in the water. She knows the rules of this game. She licks her lips as she grinds her ass against Candy's cock, hearing the blonde give a small, pleased sigh as she replies:

"No, I don't think Reya deserves to be forgiven. Not yet."

Ice flashes in Reya's eyes. "Oh, you little--" She chokes up as Jin yanks her head back by her hair.

Jin is grinning at Honey now, a shark-like display of pearly teeth and black eyes. "Well, Honey. What can we do to make sure Reya's really sorry?"

The box-girl shuffles to sit upright on her haunches--Candy groans at the loss of contact with her cock--and twirls a lock of ink black hair around a finger, the chain of her cuffs jingling innocently. "Maybe, I should get to do to her what she did to me?"

Reya's squeal of outrage is musical.

Jin and Candy are scarily efficient in how quickly they set up the scene. Candy puts a new condom on the ribbed red dildo while Jin drags Reya onto the floor, forcing her to kneel while she lashes her arms behind her. As Candy helps Honey into Reya's harness and lovingly tightens the straps around her pert butt, Honey hears Jin whisper, "Safeword?" to her now bound captive.

"Persimmon," Reya whispers back, and Jin gives a small nod before grabbing her by the hair again and hauling her in front of Honey.

Honey likes having a dick. She especially loves having a long, cruel, crimson one like this. She admires it, stroking it with her hand that seems so small in comparison, letting it thwap against Reya's cheek as the formerly untouchable domme winces at the impact.

"Open up, Mistress Reya!" the box-girl chirps.

Even as Reya's lips part and her pink tongue sticks out, her eyes seethe. It doesn't bother Honey--it just makes it so much more fun to pinch that pointy little nose and force her cock down Reya's throat.

It's a messy, messy affair. Reya gurgles and spasms just as Honey did earlier, but stubbornly resists every time Honey thrusts forward--that's alright, it's enough of a humiliation whether or not she's forced to deepthroat. Honey cheerfully pumps her hips, knowing full well that a relentless, shallow pace can be just as debilitating as a violent, stuttering one.

When she finally gives Reya a break, it's only because Candy has come up from behind the box-girl to run a hand up between her ass cheeks. Honey moans--she'd forgotten she had a butt plug in--and as Candy applies pressure to the plug, Honey leisurely enjoys the sensation in combination with Reya's wet sucking noises.

Candy plants a cute little kiss on Honey's shoulder, then starts rhythmically pushing on the butt plug so that it's ever-so-slightly thrusting inside Honey. Honey lets her hips undulate, pretending not to notice or care about Reya's dismay at the movement. She gazes down at the fallen domme with hazy eyes, feeling a lazy smile on her own lips, enjoying the irony of her hands gripping the sides of Reya's head while her wrists are still encased in pink leather restraints.

"Pretty little slut," Honey coos, just loudly enough for Reya to hear. Reya's tear-stained, drool-covered face flushes in outrage. "Guess you were projecting when you told me you liked brats. Since you like piss so much, why don't I use your mouth as a toilet?"

Reya's eyes go wide, so wide--it's an empty threat because Honey is actually quite dehydrated at this point, but she takes advantage of Reya's shock to shove the ribbed dick all the way down her throat. An arm wraps around Honey's chest from behind, she feels Candy grip the base of the butt plug and fuck her properly with it--Honey groans, feeling the vibrations of Reya's choking travel all the way down to where the harness presses against her clit--and then, just because she has to eventually, she yanks Reya's head off of her cock.

Reya hiccups, and cries. She slumps on her knees and boo-hoos like a spoiled brat with a roomful of broken toys, her thin lips swollen and her nose a shiny Rudolph red, her spider-leg falsies stuck to her cheeks. Honey thinks it's the most cutely pathetic thing in the world. Not pathetically cute, but cutely pathetic--there's a difference.

She turns to smile wide at Jin, who's been watching from the sidelines this whole time, reclining in the wooden chair with her legs and arms loosely crossed. Jin may be in her underwear and almost as naked as Honey, but she wears her expression of relaxed, paternal approval like a lumberjack's flannel.

"All done!" Honey calls. "She's totally forgiven now, one hundred percent! Does anyone have some water I could drink?"


12