Mail-Order Sweets Pt. 04

Story Info
Honey gets to know Candy better, and eats her birthday cake.
5.6k words
4.62
3.3k
2

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 01/20/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Everyone takes a snack break--at least, it's supposed to be a snack break. When Jin brings out three slices of yet-uneaten birthday cake, Candy gets the idea to smear frosting all over Honey's tits and lick and bite and suck it off. And while that's happening, Reya sneakily produces some birthday candles and drips hot wax down Honey's back--the heat feels like it's melting right through her skin and singeing her nerves, and soon Honey is panting and holding onto Candy's shoulders for dear life. She's perfectly ready to fuck again in her mind, but her legs disagree; they collapse into a jellied mess and send her to the floor, whimpering.

All four women get in the shower together. It's not necessarily a good idea, given that this shower is meant to comfortably fit two people, maximum, but it leads to quite a lot of satisfactory rubbing and squishing, sharing suds and grunts as elbows go into stomachs and backs. And then everyone tumbles into bed like naked peas in a pod--the same bed that Honey soaked with her juices, so they have to strip off the sheets and toss the absorbent pad onto the floor--and Honey finds herself lying on her side, wedged somewhere between Jin's armpit and Candy's tit. Reya falls asleep first, as everyone can tell by the snoring that escapes her despite the nasal strip stuck onto the arch of her nose. Paradoxically, the sound immediately lulls Jin to sleep, and she passes out face-down with an arm tossed over Reya's hair. Candy seems less interested in sleep than continuing to torment her box-girl; she's put Honey's wrist cuffs back on her, probably to make her more helpless as she pokes and squeezes all over her bruised, vulnerable flesh. Honey squirms and bites her lip for Candy for what feels like half an hour, then Candy's muffled giggles fade as she, too, is defeated by sleep. Honey gratefully follows her lead just a few moments after.

...When Honey wakes up, she doesn't know what time it is. She has to prop herself up on an elbow to look out the window, confirming to herself that the sky is still dark with night. No one else is up or even stirring; maybe Honey is awake because of one of the performance enhancers she took as prep for the 24-hour shift, or maybe she's just being her regular nocturnal self. Say, her shift is supposed to last 24 hours since her time of arrival, how long has it been? Honey makes it her mission to find out, creeping off the bare mattress and tiptoeing out of the bedroom, holding the chain between her cuffs to keep it from jingling.

She locates a digital clock atop the oven in the kitchen; it's somewhere around three a.m. Alright, so she's been in this house for about twelve hours--half her rental period. She's secretly elated that she won't be leaving her new mistresses anytime soon. She doesn't think she's had this much fun in... well, ever.

She's feeling peckish, so she opens the girls' refrigerator. Maybe that's unprofessional of her, but she thinks she deserves to treat herself after how good she's been. She's still bent over, the cold shelves blasting light on her face, when a voice behind her says, "You know it's rude to raid other people's fridges, right?"

Honey pauses. She turns around, one hand holding an uncovered plate of cake, the other covered in frosting that she's been licking off her fingers. She's been caught by Candy, who has her blond hair puffed and tangled up to reveal brunet roots and is wearing a huge T-shirt that ends enticingly at the very tops of her thighs. Honey blinks, licking some cream off her lip. "Oops...?" she offers.

Candy responds with a spank to her exposed pussy; Honey eep!s as she shoots upright, managing to steady the plate of cake even while her elbow hits the refrigerator door. Candy laughs and turns on a light.

"Come on, you'll get cavities if you keep eating cake. Sit down and let me make you something. I'm a waitress at Deena's Diner down the street, and the cook taught me how to make a mean grilled cheese."

Honey sits at the dining table and finishes her pilfered cake as Candy slaps some butter and toast onto a pan. The box-girl's eyes keep straying to the hem of Candy's sleep shirt--each time Candy moves, it ripples over the swell of her ass like it's going to let Honey have a peek. Eventually, it's more than lechery that keeps Honey staring at her new mistress; she realizes she hasn't really talked to Candy a lot, and her knowledge of the birthday girl's tastes is limited to the sexual and sadistic. That's not bad, but it does make Honey achingly curious. As Candy brings the sandwich over, Honey asks, "How did you and Reya and Jin end up living together?"

"I tutored Jin in college. Then we met Reya at a dungeon party." In one smooth movement, Candy sits beside Honey and swaps the almost-empty plate of cake with the grilled cheese. Honey pouts a little--there's a cream-covered strawberry on the plate she'd been saving--and Candy giggles knowingly, then pops the strawberry into her mouth. "What about you?" she asks, a little dab of cream on her lip.

Honey blinks. "Me?"

"Yeah, you, cutie. What's your deal? I heard this is your first time as a box-girl--is that actually true, or is it just something they say to jack up the price?"

"No, it's true." Honey puffs her cheeks and blows on her sandwich, trying to cool it down faster.

"Wasn't it scary? Having your first time be a whole 24 hours in a stranger's house?"

Honey stops blowing. She pauses.

"...Yes, but that's why I asked for it."

One of Candy's square eyebrows goes up.

"Elaborate."

"Only if you get me a glass of milk."

Candy snickers as she heads to the fridge. By the time she returns, Honey is taking a bite out of her grilled cheese. It's just barely on the wrong side of scalding, but that just makes it tastier.

"Okay, I got you your milk, now gimme my story. Why'd you ask for such a demanding first session?"

Honey sips her milk and clears her throat. "It's... related to why I decided to be a box-girl at all. I have really bad anxiety, if you'd believe it. It was bad enough in college, but when I tried to work a job... something was always wrong, and it was always my fault. I didn't hear a drink order right, I took a package to the wrong building, I typed an extra zero and suddenly I was signing a paper saying the company would take the difference out of my paycheck. Eventually I was just the girl with shaky hands and pit stains throwing up in trash cans all the time. Maybe I made it worse by psyching myself out, I don't know. But it was like, I would clock in, and suddenly everyone around me was speaking a foreign language. And in entry-level jobs, they never tell you why you're doing something, they just tell you to do it--I just couldn't connect the dots fast enough to get things done at the same time as everyone else."

Candy nods along, leaning her head on one hand. Honey stops talking to eat some of her sandwich before it gets cold--and maybe to waste Candy's time a little. She likes the way the birthday girl's chin scrunches when she's impatient. It occurs to Honey that she's said more consecutive words in the last five minutes than she has in twelve hours; her vocal cords are even a little dry, like they're complaining from underuse. She's not entirely sure how Candy flipped the tables on her like this, but the she seems to be listening with genuine interest, so Honey keeps talking.

"When a camgirl friend asked me to stream with her and split the profits, I kinda said yes out of desperation. She said it was fine if I got nervous, I could pillow princess while she dommed me and never do it again. But I got on the bed with her, the chatroom lit up, and I just... chilled the fuck out. I didn't feel lost; there was a person in front of me I could read and respond to, and if I ever felt like, what next, I could just look at what the audience was saying. Sex, sex makes sense to me, even the fetishes I don't have. People don't make sense when they're filtered through email chains and uniforms and walkie-talkies, but when they've got their bits out and want me to rub 'em or talk to them to make them happy, I get that. Everyone was finally speaking a language I could understand.

"So I started camming, sometimes on my own, sometimes with my friend. I preferred a human partner over a toy, for sure. And the distance of the webcam was safe and stuff, but I really felt like I wanted the paying client and the person dicking me down to be the same person, ya know? Maybe just 'cause I'm subby and I like pleasing people. So I did some Google searches, and kind of... tripped and fell into the box-girl thing." Honey finishes talking and gets to work wolfing down the rest of her sandwich.

"Huh," Candy muses, kicking her legs under the table. "That's kind of wild, I never would've guess that. You didn't answer my question though--you could have started box-girling with something less intense, right? There's gotta be options where you can get rented out for less than a whole day, and not by so many people... right?"

Honey hums, licking crumbs off her hand. "Oh, yeah, that--I guess it was pretty risky, looking back. I dunno, I just didn't feel like this was worth doing if I didn't jump in with both feet. I had all these doubts, like... maybe I was clinging to this as my path because I was running from all the other ones, running from--you know, 'real life.'" Honey makes air quotes with her fingers, making a crumb fall into her glass of milk. "I figured, if I got an easy first shift and got all bigheaded about it, I'd get spooked later on and start shaking and throwing up again like at every other job. So... I guess this was my test run. To see if all it took to scare me out of this was one hard day at work. But you, you, you and Jin and Reya, you all ruined my master plan."

Candy's thick brows lift; she looks incredulous, maybe even a little offended, at Honey's accusatory tone. "Us? What did we do?"

"Well, see, you guys make it so fun to be here, I keep forgetting I'm working at all. Now I'm kind of afraid nothing will live up to this." Honey looks away, muffling the last sentence by wiping her mouth with the back of her hand. She's only half-serious, but that's enough to make her shy.

"So we ruined you, did we?" Candy taunts, her hand creeping up Honey's chest, tweaking the nipple that still has a heart drawn around it in black Sharpie. Honey jumps in her seat at the sudden reminder that she's still naked--then sees Candy's smug smile, and giggles. Candy definitely likes her vulnerable, and it's worth a little apprehension to satisfy her that way.

Honey scoots her knees together and sits up straight, saying through a bitten lip, "Part of it is that you're all women."

"You're a lesbian?"

"Nope, nuh-uh. I can have fun with anyone, but it's just different with dudes, especially cis dudes. I like them for their skill or experience or the way they hold themselves, but never just for them--maybe that's selfish, like I'm only interested in what they can do for me? But I go a little nutso for women. I just wanna eat them up."

"You do, huh?"

"Yeah-huh." Honey doesn't extend herself past the edge of her seat, but she puffs out her chest and sits on her hands, making herself pretty and touchable. She knows she's succeeded when Candy's fingertips press into the inner meat of her thigh.

"What's your kinky portfolio?" Candy asks, her face just a few inches closer than it was before. "I know Reya saw your profile, but I never got to, since you were a surprise. You probably know what I like by now, so what do you like?"

Honey hums, rolling her eyes up to the ceiling as she makes a show of thinking. "Well, I like getting hit with stuff, which you probably know by now. I like getting my holes stuffed, I like being called names, I like getting chewed up and spit out--I'm a little brattier, I think, with people I know better. I like being choked, I like being chained up for public use, I like being told I can't pee until I'm allowed, I like being clamped and jiggled and hit, I like getting my ass pumped full of milk and molasses, I like having my pussy electroshocked... I like a lot of stuff. Though, not gonna lie, I didn't even think about most of it until I signed up to be a box-girl. They make you go through training, you know that?"

"Training? Like, sexy training?" Candy's hand is still groping Honey's thigh, but her sweet amber eyes are wider with intrigue than horniness.

"Basically, they put you through all your soft limits, so you end up knowing what you really can and can't take. I got whipped a lot, fucked a lot, chained up in a basement for eight hours on my own."

"Holy shit. That sounds terrifying. And hot."

"It was hot. Even in the basement, I always knew someone was watching--it got me so wet, knowing that, and it was enough to get me through. But the test I remember most wasn't even that exciting. They had me wear formal clothes and do an interview with a ginger root up my ass--I don't think I've ever sweat that much in my whole life. They're testing your pain tolerance, but also seeing how you react when you get pushed past the point where you can keep up the mask, you know? When the porno face and the fake lashes fall off and you just have to cry your eyes out in front of a bunch of strangers. They were especially harsh on me, since I wanted to take such a demanding first shift."

Candy squeezes Honey's thigh, hard enough to trigger a cramp and make the box-girl gasp out loud. "What you're saying is, we've been too easy on you," she teases, digging her thumb into the meat of Honey's inner thigh. Honey can feel herself creaming again--thank god the chair she's in doesn't have a fabric seat. She pants as Candy's hand wanders to her mound, then slips down further, pressing the hood of her twitching clit, trapping it between two fingers--

"What the--hey!" Candy suddenly shouts. Honey jumps, looking around like a startled baby bird. "Where'd your cuffs go?"

Cuffs? Honey looks down, noting vaguely that she's got pins and needles in her hands from sitting on them for so long. Oh, wait, are those her bare wrists? She twists around and finds her pink leather cuffs dangling off the back of her chair. "Oh. Oops. I didn't know I took those off."

"What!" Candy looks scandalized, having entirely forgotten that her hand is still on Honey's pussy. "You can take those off anytime you want?"

"Well--I mean, I'm not supposed to, but--oh, right, I think I was trying to eat the grilled cheese without getting them oily. Sorry." Honey gets to work fitting one of her wrists back into the leather. Candy's hands flutter, trying to stop her.

"Woah woah woah, you can't just put them back on like nothing happened! How'd you do it? Are you hiding a key up your ass?"

"No, silly, you'd have found it by now." Honey places her hands on the table and turns her wrists inside out, having gotten them both back in the restraints. "It's just a trick latch, see?" She undoes her own work with a few flicks of her fingers, and the cuffs spring open. "It's why they ship us over with restraints in the first place. Most clients figure it's a cute little courtesy, like chocolates on their hotel pillow, and they don't switch them out. Makes it a little safer for us."

"That's so effing cool! Teach me?" Candy pleads, leaning precariously out of her seat like an eager puppy, looking so adorable that Honey just wants to grab her by the hair. Honey giggles, unable to stop herself.

"I will, but you gotta promise not to tell anyone, not even Jin and Reya, okay? It's a trade secret, you're not supposed to know either, but, um, that ship has pretty much sailed. If you can't keep it secret..."

"I will, I promise I will, no way I'll get you in trouble for this. And I love knowing stuff Jin and Reya don't, it's half the fun of living with them. Show me, pretty pretty please?"

Honey puts the cuffs on Candy, loosening the buckles to fit her thicker wrists, and points out the trick latch. "Just push that up and to the side, and the seam here will pop open on its own--right here, see?"

Candy's brow screws up as she fumbles to follow Honey's directions, her freckles making new constellations on her face. "I thought you said this was easy..."

"It is, I swear! Look, just like this--" Honey pops the latch open again. Candy pouts, holding her wrists out.

"You can't keep doing it for me, I gotta figure it out myself! Put them back on."

Honey acquiesces, then settles down with a dreamy smile to watch Candy struggle. She's stubborn, which is a cute look on her; she tries to use her fingernails, then her teeth, then holds the cuffs up to the light and squints like she'll see anything different. She's trying to use the buckle of one cuff to trigger the latch of the other, when she stops, and slowly looks up. Her soft pink lips purse.

"...You're enjoying this, aren't you?"

"Maaaybe." Honey wiggles, her smile just getting bigger and more self-satisfied.

"You're such a switch! I knew it, you were way too good at putting Reya in her place earlier."

Instead of answering, Honey reaches for the chain between Candy's wrists, hooks it with a finger, and yanks. Candy nearly tumbles out of her seat as she falls forward; her tits land on the dining table, and the soft peaks of her nipples strain through her shirt. Honey admires them openly as Candy huffs.

"Aw, crud, did you plan this?"

"Did I plan on you not being able to open a very simple trick latch? Nope, you did that to yourself." Honey winds the chain around her hand and pulls it again, this time toward herself. Candy is dragged practically into her lap, and Honey strokes her tangled hair. "Really, from where I'm sitting, it looks like you planned this. Did you get jealous, watching your birthday present throat-fuck your roommate and not you?"

It's hard to tell with the angle and the dimness of the kitchen light, but Candy's tan is turning into a berry-red flush. She is so pretty, so, so soft and pretty... Honey tugs the birthday girl's face toward her own, but dodges her lips at the last second to lick the shell of her ear instead. "You know," she breathes, nuzzling her hair, "you accused me of being a switch, but I think you're projecting. I'm a very, very good little sub."

"Then what the hell is this?" Candy retorts bravely, her voice betraying almost no weakness.

"This is me taking care of you, Mistress Candy."

Honey leads Candy to the kitchen sink by her cuffs, tugging just hard and fast enough that Candy has to stumble to keep up. She loops the chain around the sturdy metal faucet, forcing Candy to lean over the counter, though that only makes her a little shorter than the box-girl.

"You know I can pull myself off of this anytime I want, right?" Candy says, demonstrating by sliding the chain up and almost off the faucet.

Honey blinks innocently. "Of course you can, Mistress Candy. You're in charge."

The chain stays where it is.

Honey walks her mistress backward and kicks her feet apart, drawing harsh little breaths from her. The position does exactly what Honey wanted, which is to force Candy's shirt to ride up in the back; she's not fully exposed, not yet, but she obviously didn't wear panties to bed. A quick spank makes her bounce on her toes, giving Honey a glimpse of her dick between her thighs--it's half-hard in that cute, indecisive way, twitching in time to her hopeful and helpless whimpers.

"You're a pretty girl, you know that?" Honey murmurs, her voice a little husky with want. "So pretty, I've been wanting to tell you that since you took my blindfold off." Her hand travels down Candy's spine and stops right at the base of it, where it slowly, slowly gathers up the fabric of her shirt. Honey counts the freckles on Candy's ass as they appear, reaching a total of five before she just has to grab one of those cushy cheeks--it practically spills out of her hand, just the way she hoped it would. Her mouth waters, and she can't resist spreading her trembling mistress open to expose her sensitive little hole, which, to her delight, has a similar broken-in look to Honey's own. When Honey thumbs a freckle right next to it, Candy lets out a hoarse gasp.

12