Mail-Order Sweets Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Honey leans down to press her cheek to Candy's back, still kneading her ass a little more cruelly than is necessary. "Your asshole looks so sweet and tasty, Mistress Candy," she sighs. "Can I pretty please be a good little box-girl and give it lots of kisses?"

Candy makes a valiant effort, but her knees shake as she stutters, "Y-yes, please--"

Honey grabs the front of Candy's shirt and shimmies it up over her squishy tummy, then her breasts, until she can stuff it in Candy's mouth. Now almost as naked as her box-girl, Candy shivers, squeezes her eyes shut, and twines her fingers around the chain still faithfully looped over the faucet. Her tits are a little cold when Honey gives them a good jiggle and a squeeze, but she's warmer when Honey kisses down the ridges of her back, warmest where her thighs are flush with blood and heat. Candy moans through her shirt as Honey kneels, hugs her legs, and puts her face in Candy's ass.

She first licks with a wide, soft tongue, teasing and pampering at the same time, feeling her mistress's thighs tremble in response. Then she twists her tongue to use the flat edge of it, hard, soft, hard, soft, making Candy's confused muscles flutter and jump. Her thumbs lovingly stroke the neat little seam that runs from Candy's hole to the underside of her balls, where she's velvet-soft and the very definition of vulnerable.

"You're so smooth down here!" Honey chirps between licks, her voice muffled by Candy's cake. "You wax?"

"Electrolysis, actually," Candy gasps, also muffled.

"Didn't that hurt?"

"Not really, it actually hurt way less on my balls than it did on my face--ee!"

The squeal comes when Honey digs her thumbs into either side of her hole and corkscrews her tongue like an eldritch tentacle. She takes care to stop just shy of penetration, out of courtesy and just a little cruelty; if Candy wants that, she'll have to beg for it. Besides, right now Honey is busy dripping bubbly spit into the dip of Candy's entrance and lapping it back up--Candy gets especially squirmy when she does that, probably because the wet, slimy feeling hits her right in that shamey area that Honey likes to unlock in girls.

Honey strokes her mistress's dick like an afterthought, cradling it in the delicate webbing between her thumb and forefinger, then letting it rest happily on the fleshiest part of her palm that just happens to be moving. Candy stutters and rocks on her feet; Honey can't resist going further, just barely unsheathing the foreskin to fondle the head with a fingertip, gathering up a big, leaky drop of precum that she aches to taste on her tongue--oh, screw it, no more teasing. She slides her palm up the underside of Candy's dick in the same moment she burrows into her ass--Candy's knees knock together and the chain at the sink jingles merrily, like the winners' bell in a family game show. She hiccups, with that particular crack in her voice that lets Honey know she's crying, struggling to stay on her feet even with Honey as a support.

"It's alright, Mistress," Honey breathes hot between Candy's cheeks. "Just lean over the sink and let go. Let me take care of you, Mistress."

"I, I--"

Candy interrupts herself with more of a rushing exhale than a moan, her legs going slack as she slumps onto the edge of the kitchen sink. As her tension drains, her hole opens up and Honey's tongue practically falls in--ever the professional, Honey simply swirls around the rim and pulls back.

She spits on one hand, administering hard spanks with the other to keep Candy occupied; then she slides her lubed hand up to Candy's dick, encasing her whole head and as much shaft as possible, granting the poor desperate girl a warm, slippery cocksleeve. Her mouth returns to Candy's hole, and the birthday girl's hips stutter, wanting to buck into Honey's hand without straying from her expert tongue--Honey generously takes the decision from her, burying her face deep in Candy's ass as her fingers cup and slide over her swollen glans.

Candy is getting close, Honey can tell by her little mewls and the way her asshole tightens and twitches against her tongue. Honey holds her shaft and pumps, escalating Candy's mewls into broken wails, reaching a choked crescendo--she spurts first onto the floor, then on a lower cabinet, unable to stop as Honey keeps a sure grip and strokes in time to her clenching. Honey milks her mistress dry, subjecting her to string of helpless little spasms, then letting her go with a parting kiss to her cute, still-twitching hole.

Candy is boneless, her fingers resting lightly on the kitchen faucet she's chained to, gasping for breath as Honey lets her sleep shirt drape comfortingly over her back and ass again. Honey also grabs a paper towel off a roll and lets it float down to the floor where Candy's cum is, just so no one slips and breaks their neck. She licks what's on her hand off her fingers, then frees the birthday girl from her bonds; the moment Candy stumbles to her feet, Honey kisses her hard and deep, making sure she gets a taste of her own bitterness on her lips and tongue.

"Thank you for letting me take care of you, Mistress," Honey murmurs into her mouth. "It made me really, really happy to take care of you." When Candy finally gets her breath back, she's almost unintelligible.

"--ohh god. You are some kind of evil succubus. Evil, sexy succubus--I didn't even know I could come that much."

Honey giggles, holding Candy's hands and bouncing on her toes. She's only interrupted by a yawn, which Candy echoes, which makes Honey yawn again.

"We--we should go back to bed," Candy manages. "Don't want to pass out in the daytime when Jin and Reya are up, they'll have too much fun without us. What time are you leaving again?"

"Three p.m., same time I showed up."

"Perfect, we have lots of time. Don't worry about the dishes, Jin will probably put Reya in an apron and force her to wash them--it's the only way to make her do chores around the house."

When Honey and Candy creep back to bed, Jin and Reya have somehow switched places so that Jin's arm is trailing off the mattress while Reya hogs the middle. That leaves just enough room for Candy to curl up on her side, and for Honey to snuggle up against her back; everyone likes to be the little spoon, for sure, but Honey loves playing big spoon so she can toss a leg over her victim's hips and never let them go. What was it Candy said about her being a switch? Oh, it's not important.

In the morning they cook and eat breakfast--real breakfast, not just cake--and Honey promptly appalls Reya by pouring soy sauce over the sunny-side-up egg she's made her.

"You're completely overpowering the flavor!" Reya wails.

"The soy sauce is the flavor," Honey counters, still chewing.

Jin flicks both of them on the forehead, drawing indignant gasps.

"Honey, be nice, Reya cooked for you as a treat. Reya, let the girl season her egg--it only looks wrong to you because you're white." Candy agrees through a mouth full of bacon.

There's a half-assed attempt to fuck, but everyone is just too comfortable and full; they end up lounging on the couch to play video games instead, and Honey finds out she's horrible at Super Smash Bros.

"Shouldn't you be good at this?" Candy teases, holding her box-girl from behind and nibbling her ear. "You have all the right muscle memory from diddling clits and tits."

"Yeah, well, I've never made someone breathe fire by poking their nipples," Honey grumbles, jamming the Y button as her character falls into oblivion, again. "Though I guess that could make for a bomb-ass Ratatouille sequel--" She yelps as a cold, slick finger molests her clit.

"Found your 'jump' button," Candy teases. She pinches; Honey yelps again. "Double-jump!"

It's only natural that Honey ends up stomach-down on the coffee table, a sunbeam pleasantly warming her back, as Jin pounds her from behind. Candy lies under the table, smiling up through the clear glass at Honey's smushed tits and face. Reya wants Honey's ass--probably because of the soy sauce eggs thing--and it's all Honey can do to maintain watery eye contact with Candy, sniffling, as Reya splits her open.

Reya makes Honey say some very humiliating things about her filthy, used holes, which makes Honey gush, which makes it so easy to get two dicks in her at the same time--she bounces on top of Jin's heavy, prone body as Reya rams her from behind, drowning in sloppy kisses from Candy, who's riding Jin's face with wild abandon. Reya is like a devil on her shoulder, pulling her hair tight and telling her that she's only useful as fuckmeat, while Candy angelically caresses her cheeks and tells her how good she's doing. Jin punctuates both points with rhythmic, guttural grunts.

It's a group effort to clean Honey up, especially because Honey keeps trying to grind her clit into whoever's in front of her, and she's all clean and presentable in one of Candy's shirts just two hours shy of three o'clock. And then everyone promptly dozes off--apparently they're all cats, because the sunlight bathing the room only makes them sleepier.

Honey is using someone's thigh as a pillow when Candy sits up, checks a clock, and shouts, "Shit!" The next ten minutes are a race to get all of Honey's box-girl stuff together, which is really just her box, cuffs, gag, blindfold, and lingerie--the lingerie has been reduced to scraps of string and lace, and no one objects to Candy keeping it like a hard-won stuffie from a claw machine. Jin carries Honey one last time in her thick, strong arms that smell like jasmine, and Honey fights the urge to cling to her as she's lowered back into her box. She's still in Candy's T-shirt with bonus wrist and ankle cuffs, and the combination makes her feel very fuzzy and domestic

The doorbell rings. "That's them," Reya says, moving to open it.

Jin is about to close the lid of the box when Honey calls, "W-wait!" Jin acquiesces, stopping the lid with one hand and smiling easily down at her. Candy's face appears from above, upside-down, and Honey goes cross-eyed trying to look at her.

"I--I'm not supposed to give you identifying information," Honey stutters. "But it's fine if we, uh, run into each other, while I'm off the clock."

Candy grins, her loose hair framing Honey's face. "You like grilled cheese?"

"What?" says Jin, squinting.

"I love grilled cheese," Honey babbles, like she can't stop herself. "I heard that Deena's Diner makes 'em real good."

Candy leans down to give her an upside-down kiss, worrying Honey's bottom lip with her teeth; Honey whimpers as she kisses back, wanting to twine her fingers in the blond hair tickling her collarbones, knowing that, if she does, it'll take an earthquake to make her let go.

"Candice, you bimbo, get your head out of the box before Jin closes it on you!" Reya yells from the doorway. Candy withdraws with one last mwah, Honey craning her neck to chase after her... but the light is already narrowing as Jin lowers the lid. Honey takes a deep breath as it shuts, the light becoming a sliver, voices being muffled through satin and wood.

She'll be back--maybe not as Honey, but she'll be back. The thought makes her shiver against the satin, smiling into her own shoulder, still tasting Candy's kiss on her lips. She'll sit at a table in Deena's Diner, maybe catching Candy during a shift, maybe even in a cute uniform. And when the blonde asks, amber eyes sparkling, What can I get you? Honey will have an answer.


12