Mail Order Traps Dot Onion

Story Info
A cute trap is ordered for delivery on the deep web.
1.4k words
3.87
19.4k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was on my way home from a night out with friends in a gay bar for my 19th birthday, it was one hell of a party and i was quite tipsy from the affair. I was alone on the street leading to my apartment when I felt my phone buzz.

I took it out to see it was a comment on one of my lewd posts, I opened it and it read "looking lovely babes".

The post he was commenting on was a selfie of me posed in a red lacey bra and matching panties with a small bulge where my dick was trying to make its presence known. I looked more at the picture as my blue eyes stared back at me invitingly, my shoulder length mousy brown mop of hair making my face look thinner than it was and my slim frame half sat up as I attempted a sexy pose.

I smiled and replied to the comment "aww thank you hun".

Instantly another reply "see you soon baby".

I stifled a laugh at how flirty this guy was, he was a pretty avid follower of my page and upon looking at his own page once I could see he was pretty hot. But it was unlikely we would ever actually meet since he was in America somewhere and I was in England. Though the thought still lingered.

I was so deep in thought that I didn't notice the van pull up next to me, or the 2 men exiting and striding towards me. "That's her," one of them called and then they grabbed me and easily lifted me into the back of the van. I tried to struggle but they were too strong for me and easily tied me up and blindfolded me in the back and got moving.

It could have been minutes or hours that I laid there, restrained as the van drove to it's destination. I was squirming for most of the way as pairs of hands lifted my shirt and pulled down my skinny jeans and kept groping me. My ass and nipples must have been red raw but that only amused my captors. Eventually the van stopped and I was lifted over a man's shoulder and taken out into the cold night. I felt exposed as the air brushed my skin.

I heard a door open and the cold stopped as they took me inside a building. The man carrying me gently placed my upper body on a table, my arms bound behind my back and my feet tied together standing on a concrete floor. This must have been a warehouse.

I heard my captors discussing among themselves. I could not make out anything clearly except for "our client did say we could each have a turn on her".

I shuddered and opened my mouth to protest but as soon as my mouth was open a ball gag was placed in it and clipped shut on the back of my head. I tried to ask who they were but anything I tried to say was muffled by the gag. I heard the men laugh at me and call me cute for trying to talk.

The next thing I knew a cold, wet finger was stroking my hole. I shivered and tried to protest again but to no avail.

"Just relax baby" a man told me as he inserted his finger, causing me to moan a little. "Good girl" he told me. Even in a situation where I was being kidnapped those 2 words made me feel all warm inside. The man kept fingering me for a minute before inserting a second finger, making me hole feel twice as good as I was beginning to accept it.

This was one of my deepest fantasies after all. I kept it a secret from my general following, the only person I actually told was the American boy in my DMs.

A thought occurred to me that this was him but he was too far away. I was still trying to piece together who it was when the fingers left my ass and the head of a cock began to push it's way inside me. I gasped but that only encouraged the man, he pushed inside me harder causing me to cry out in pain against the gag. This man was pretty well hung and he knew how to use it. He started fucking me rough, enjoying my muffled, but still loud, moans.

"I think she's enjoying this" another man said, egging on his friend to fuck me even harder. My legs felt weak as the man fucking me pushed all the way in and filled my hole with cum. He pulled out straight away and I thought that was it.

I was proven wrong as a second man easily entered my cum lubed ass and carried on the same momentum. I was quivering nearly the whole time he fucked me, I had never been fucked more than one guy in a night before and the fact my hole was already sore reminded me of that. The second guy was quick to finish inside me, usually that would be disappointing but this time it was a relief. He smacked my ass hard as he walked away and in an instant a 3rd guy entered me, my asshole was now as loose as a pussy and filled with cum. He pounded me even harder than the first man, really making sure I could feel it. And feel it I did as tears escaped my eyes, ruining my eyeliner.

I moaned and cried against the gag but still pushed my ass back on his dick. In some twisted way I was enjoying this and although my ass felt like it was on fire, I didn't want this to end. But it did as the 3rd guy came inside me and pulled out. I pushed my ass back inviting a 4th man to use my sore, loose, fun filled hole but no one came. The 3 men who had just fucked me laughed at me and one of them picked me back up and put me down again curled up in a wooden crate. I heard the crate close and felt more movement.

For what must have been 12 hours I listened intently to the sounds outside the crate that I was bound inside. I heard plane engines, men talking, the crate being moved from vehicle to vehicle. As some point I fell asleep.

I awoke to a thud as my crate was put down on concrete. 'Where am I?' I thought as I heard a door open and felt my crate being lifted inside. I heard the crate open and felt the warm air of the inside of a house on my naked skin, as well as hands undoing the blindfold and gag.

My jaw ached as I closed it for the first time in hours and the light burned against my eyes, i had not used them since I was taken from the streets of my hometown. But I had a feeling o was far from home now. I squinted and blinked rapidly to get used to using my eyes again to see a nicely furnished room, it was clean and the sofa in my view looked comfy, more so since I had been tied up since the van.

A man came into my vision. A familiar man. Wait. No. My American follower friend!

"Hey babes" He said softly. "How was it fulfilling your kidnap fantasy?

"Wh-what?!" I went red, "H-how am I here?"

I felt the ropes loosen as he untied me. "Well, um, I was browsing the deep web and I found a website called mail order traps." He finished freeing me and carried me to the sofa, placing me down gently and sitting next to me. "It was only 10 dollars so I was like screw it and ordered you, I didn't expect it to work. I'm Brad by the way"

I was very confused but in a way a lot of fantasies came true, I was totally speechless and got myself more comfortable.

"So Brad, now that you have me now what?" I asked.

"Well, um..." He said before pulling me in for a cuddle. "We did have good chemistry in the DMs, we could maybe see where this leads?"

I smiled nervously and muzzled my naked body into his clothed one. "I'd like that" I answered.