Mailbox 19 County Road 11 Pt. 03

Story Info
25 yr old postal carrier's strange sexual encounter.
4.1k words
4.83
2.8k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

/*

The characters in this story are fictional, consenting and adults (over 18)

Ann is a rural mail carrier and has been for 8 years.

Ann is a beautiful 25-year-old woman. She grew up in a very small town called Pine Island, where she still lives.

Ann has long, shiny black hair, big brown eyes, and a beautiful figure that attracts many admirers.

Until recently, Ann was engaged to Jim Brand, a farmer in the area. The Brand farm was a large commercial farm 10 miles outside town. The farm makes the Brand family one of the richest in the area. Jim's parents, John, and Wendy, were hoping that Jim would marry someone more affluent than Ann.

After a while, Ann decided that the parents would never be supportive of the marriage, so she called the wedding off.

Recently, a man at one of Ann's stops, the L&M farm, has been flirting with Ann. The man, Luke, is the apparent owner of L&M farms. Luke is 6'5" tall with a sculpted body; he's also very well endowed.

Ann and Luke have had two trysts so far with more planned as spring unfolds.

On their third meeting, Ann goes all the way with a man she thinks is Luke. After a total fuck-a-thon, Ann finds out that Luke has an identical twin named Martin. It turns out Martin was the man that just made Ann his personal fuck toy.

We catch up with Ann and Luke as they both discover the sexual mishap that just happened.

*/

An Embarrassing Surprise

Ann stood naked in front of the farmhouse and in front of Luke.

"Why didn't you tell me you had an identical twin?" Ann fumed, "I thought he was you!"

Martin appeared in the doorway, and walked out onto the farmhouse porch to engage in the interaction. He was also still naked, his swollen cock told Luke all he needed to know about what had just happened.

"So, you two have met then?" Luke said, laughing a little at the situation.

"Oh, we met alright," Ann barked back, "we met our brains out all over the damned farmhouse!"

"She thought I was you, Luke," Martin weighed in, "she clearly likes you a lot."

"I do like you Luke," Ann said with a look of sorrow on her face, "and now it's all been ruined."

Luke grabbed the beautiful woman and held her tight, "You didn't know it wasn't me," he comforted.

"My stupid brother should have stopped you," Luke continued, "let's go inside for a minute and clear this up."

Ann reached into her truck and grabbed her clothes, then she walked toward the farmhouse with Luke trailing a step behind her. Ann pulled on her yellow dress and took a seat on the couch. Luke sat close by her side.

"I'll get us some lemonade," Martin offered, walking into the kitchen.

"Go put some damn clothes on," Ann shouted from the couch, "I can't see you like that right now."

Martin shook his head and bounded up the stairs to put on some clothes.

"I really thought it was you," Ann said, looking at Luke with sorrow in her eyes.

"You have the most incredible body I've ever seen," she continued, "how could I ever imagine there is a perfect replica of you wandering around the same farmhouse. Have you ever heard the saying 'too much of a good thing?'"

"I should not have gone to town today," Luke said, "if I had been here, this never would have happened. This doesn't have to end it for us, it was an honest mistake."

"Luke, I let him have me in ways I never would have given a stranger," Ann said, "you have to know I'm not that kind of girl."

"I know you're a good girl," Luke said calmly, "but in my brother's defense, he just saw a perfect 10 walk into his farmhouse naked, he couldn't control himself."

"You think I'm a 10?" Ann said softly with a smile.

"You're the most beautiful woman I've ever seen," Luke said, "I can't control myself when I'm around you."

Martin loudly descended the stairs wearing a pair of sweats and a t-shirt. Ann noticed the imprint of his big cock on his sweatpants. She could tell he was wearing no underwear.

"I'll get that lemonade," Martin said as he headed into the kitchen.

"I should go," Ann said, looking at Luke and then grabbing his hand, "do you think we can just start over?"

"Of course, pretty mail lady," Luke said with a smile.

"I'm sorry we had sex," Martin interrupted, acrimoniously, while offering Ann a glass of lemonade.

"You've got issues," Ann replied, giving Martin a smirk and taking the lemonade, "you knew I was here for your brother."

"I'm human," Martin argued, "some super hot woman shows up naked in my house and you expect me to control myself. I'll never get that chance again, I had to take it."

"You're the most beautiful thing I've ever seen," Martin continued, "I just assumed it was a gift from God."

"I've gotta get back guys," Ann said, "Luke, let's talk more tomorrow, when I deliver your mail. Will you be here?"

"Yes, I will be, and Martin will be fully dressed," Luke replied with a smile.

"You two should tattoo your names on yourselves, so this doesn't happen again," Ann smirked.

"I'm glad were able to joke about this, Ann," Luke said as they got up from the couch and started walking for the door.

"I know one thing," Ann quipped, "if you two ever joined forces, you could kill a woman with pleasure."

Luke walked Ann to her truck and watched as she drove down the dirt road toward the mailbox.

The Ride Back to the Depot

The engine of the mail truck droned as Ann made her way back to the depot. Ann's mind was back at the farmhouse. She replayed the amazing sex she just had with Martin, and the conflict she felt regarding Luke. As she thought about it more, she felt less and less guilty about the honest mistake she made in the farmhouse. There was no way she could have known that Luke had an identical twin. As a few more miles passed, Ann concluded it wasn't her fault.

Ann wondered what it would be like to experience both brothers at the same time. Her hands started to shake with excitement as the thought of a threesome with these two hung farm boys rolled around in her mind. Her heart rate raced. She pulled her dress up and let her bare ass meet the driver's seat because she was starting to get wet.

"Stop it, you slut," Ann laughed to herself, "you're a good girl, you'd never let yourself be with two men at the same time."

Ann could see her little town on the horizon. She'd be back at the depot in a few minutes, she decided she better calm herself down before she got there. But instead of putting the two men out of her mind, she started thinking about driving right back out to the farm after she got off work.

In a few minutes, Ann was making the turn into the depot. She hopped out of her mail truck and carried the empty bins inside so they could be filled for the following day. She worked quickly, without stopping to chat with her coworkers as she usually did at the end of the day. Ann was anxious to get away from work and clear her mind. She wrapped up her end of the day tasks, and made quick steps out of the depot, toward her car.

Ann started the engine and pulled out of the lot. Soon she was headed out of the little town and out toward the freeway. If she turned left, it would lead her back to her place. If she turned right, it would take her back to L&M farms. Ann turned on her right turn indicator and accelerated up the entrance ramp to the freeway. She was headed back to L&M farms.

Lust and Fear Create Chaos in Ann's Brain

Ann's body wanted more sex; in fact, it craved it like a drug. Her mind, however, was full of doubt, guilt, and fear, as she thought about the repercussions of a three-way tryst with the two hung farm boys. She had never experienced the unending orgasms these two men given her in her young life. Certainly not with her ex-fiancé, Jim Brand. His uptight attitude, and lackluster endowment never even sparked her pilot light. These two men, however, lit her house on fire.

"What if word gets out that I did this?" Ann asked herself, as her car sped towards the farm.

"Word travels fast in a small town, and I'll be labeled a slut for life," she worried.

"Jesus, I'm talking to myself like a crazy cat lady," Ann laughed to herself.

Ann's thoughts of lust were just as strong as her fear regarding her reputation. She wondered what it would be like having both farm boy Adonis replicas at the same time. The scenes she pictured in her head made her face and body flush with embarrassment and excitement. Her right hand moved between her legs, under her yellow dress. She was wet with excitement; her finger made slow circles around her clit and then slowly stroked down one side of her labia to the base of her opening and then back up the other side.

"This is a one-time thing." she told herself, "You'll get them out of your system, and go back to being the nice, wholesome girl everyone knows you to be."

Ann couldn't keep her free hand off herself as she continued toward the farm. She could see the turn on to Route 11 on the horizon; she would be at L&M farms in about 15 minutes. Her arousal piqued as she made the turn on to route 11, and blazed down the dirt road leaving a cloud of dust in her wake. Even though she brought both hands up to the wheel to make the turn, her right hand slipped back down under her dress after she made her turn.

Ann was filled with lust; her body was precariously close to orgasm. She managed to keep herself on edge as she approached the familiar L&M Farms banner over the farms entrance. She made the turn into the farm and raced up the gravel road toward the farmhouse. She was at the point of no return; this was going to happen, and she had never wanted anything more in her life.

Falling Victim to Lust

Ann slid to a halt and threw her car into park. She jumped out of the car, taking long strides toward the farmhouse porch. As she approached, she lifted her yellow dress over her head. She climbed the porch steps and threw her dress on to one of the wicker chairs near the front door. Then, she pulled open the front door and walked inside to find one of the brothers on the sofa quietly reading a book.

The man looked up; his mouth open in visceral reaction to the naked woman in front of him.

"Are you Luke or Martin?" Ann asked, with her hands on her hips.

"I'm Martin," the man answered, his mouth forming a smile as he rose from the couch.

He was still wearing his t-shirt and sweats. Ann could see his junk hanging behind the soft cotton cloth that covered him.

"Luke, get your ass down here!" Ann shouted, turning her head toward the stairs to the second floor.

Martin stood in his place, waiting for his brother to emerge on the staircase. In seconds, Luke bound down the staircase, taking two steps at a time. He was wearing his overalls and no shirt.

"Alright," Ann started, "This day didn't go as I had planned, but we're all in this together now, so I figured we should make lemonade out of lemons."

"I guess she liked my lemonade, Luke," Martin said with a smirk.

Ann shot Martin the death glare; then, she watched Martin's eyes look up and down her naked form like a hungry predator looks at its prey. Meanwhile, Luke took a few steps toward her closing the distance so he could better look her in the eye.

"I came here today to be with Luke, and I never got my chance, so I am back," Ann continued, "Luke, do you still want me?"

"You're damn right I do, mail lady," Luke responded, his eyes smiling warmly at her.

"Then I want you to have me," Ann insisted, "but you need to be willing to share me."

"Share you?" Luke said, his face showing confusion and surprise.

"Yes, with your evil twin, Martin over there," Ann said, looking in Martin's direction.

"Fuck yeah, baby, I'm in!" Martin interrupted, unable to hide his enthusiasm.

"Isn't this kind of like incest or something?" Luke cautioned, looking concerned.

"Only if you plan on fucking him," Ann shot back coyly, "but I was hoping that you two would both focus on me."

"I'll do this Ann," Luke said, "but are you sure that's what you want? I don't want you to do anything you're going to regret."

"I'm never going to get a chance to have two men with the bodies of Greek gods again," Ann replied, "so as long as you two can keep your mouths shut, I think we could have some fun together."

"No hablo ingles," Martin said, stepping out of his sweats revealing his erect 8-inch cock.

"Luke?" Ann asked, looking back in his direction after watching Martin's cock swing up as he lowered his sweatpants.

"I promise to never mention this to anyone," Luke answered.

Ann walked over to Luke and kissed him, letting her tongue enter his mouth. Then she stood back and pulled the straps of his overalls over his shoulders and helped lower them to the ground. As she did, she found herself on her knees, once again looking down the barrel of Luke's massive cock. Without hesitation she took him in her mouth and started to blow him in front of his twin brother.

Make Hay While the Sun Shines

As Ann lost herself trying to deepthroat Luke's cock, she felt soft kisses on the globes of her ass behind her.

"Lift up a little bit, mail lady, I want to climb underneath and taste you," Martin said in a low voice.

Ann lifted her ass up from the floor and allowed Martin to climb under her to gain access to her wet pussy. She couldn't believe how devious it felt to have one brother's cock in her mouth while she sat on his twin brother's face. Her lust, combined with the stimulation, sent her over the edge. She climaxed all over Martin's face while she moaned on Luke's cock as it lodged half-way into her throat.

Martin quietly continued providing pleasure from below. He worked his way further back, allowing his tongue to slide across Ann's sphincter. Ann continued to take long strokes down Luke's throbbing cock, trying to take it balls deep. The farmhouse was silent except for the wet sounds of mouths on sex organs. This was going to be an epic afternoon of sordid pleasure for Ann; she was resigned to drop her inhibitions and let it happen.

She pulled off Luke's cock and asked, "Can we make ourselves comfortable upstairs?"

Luke lifted her off her knees, swept her into his arms and started carrying her towards the stairs. She watched Martin follow close behind. Ann was letting herself be carried to the lion's den, she knew these men were very capable lovers. Her lust overpowered her inhibitions, and she allowed herself to be taken.

"Martin, I want you face up on the bed," Ann instructed as they entered the bedroom.

Martin obliged, taking his position with his back against the headboard, his legs spread, and his big cock pointed toward the ceiling. Ann climbed down from Luke's arms and climbed on the bed, crawling towards Martin's throbbing member. As she approached, she was surprised by the size of Martin's big balls as they hung low, covering his ass, resting on the bed in front of her. She didn't remember this feature from her prior exploits earlier in the day.

Ann slowly took one of Margin's egg-sized balls in her mouth and softly sucked. Martin hissed like a snake as he inhaled through clenched teeth.

"I love men with big balls," Ann sighed, "especially when they hang down from his big cock."

Ann continued to wash Martin's balls for him. With her head low in his crotch, her ass was high in the air, giving Luke an unbelievable view from behind. He didn't wait for an invitation, and dropped to his knees behind Ann, taking her round hips in each hand. Ann worked her tongue up Martin's cock and took just the head into her mouth. She maintained eye contact with Martin the entire way up his shaft.

Ann felt Luke enter her pussy from behind; she moaned over Martin's cock as Luke went deeper.

"Take it slow boys," Ann cautioned, "I've never had two cocks at the same time before."

Ann sucked more of Martin's hard shaft into her mouth. The large head of his cock was knocking at her throat's front door. Meanwhile, Luke was working his entire length into her soaked pussy. Her body vibrated with lust as she took both brother's cocks at the same time. It was everything she expected and more.

The physical sensations were incredible; however, the mental stimulation was pushing her into a new realm of lust and perversion. She couldn't believe she was allowing herself to be spit-roasted by two hung farm boys she had met only days ago. She knew there was no turning back, she wanted more of this, a lot more.

Ann felt Martin's hands applying downward pressure on her head, coaxing her to take more of his steely shaft. Martin was clearly the more aggressive of the two brothers, she wasn't surprised that he was almost forcing his cock into her throat. Meanwhile, the gentler brother was taking long, methodical strokes into her from behind. His balls, as big as Martin's, were swinging up from below and beating on her clit with each stroke. Each rhythmic stroke was bringing her close to another orgasm.

"Just a little more, baby," Martin moaned, as he pushed on the top of her head while raising his ass off the bed.

Ann felt her throat give way, and suddenly her nose was flat against Martin's shaved pubic bone. She was fully impaled on Martin's cock while Luke kept taking full strokes into her wet cunt from the other end. Ann held her breath as Martin used her throat for pleasure, her face flushed with arousal and oxygen deprivation. She was taking 16 inches of cock at the same time. This was a stark contrast to Jim Brand's 6-inch pea shooter. Her mind was in overload, and she felt the release of another orgasm.

"Mmmm!" she moaned on Martin's cock, as her body spasmed with another bone shaking orgasm.

"I think she's cumming on my cock," Martin moaned with pride.

"She's cumming on my cock, moron," Luke replied in disgust.

Ann continued to orgasm as the two twin brothers filled her at both ends. Each cock was larger than she had ever had in her life. Each new wave of Ann's orgasm hit stronger than the last, causing her body to shake and shudder. She felt Luke's thumb pressing on her tight pink pucker as he fucked her from behind. Soon, Luke had worked his thumb into Ann's ass creating more fuel that took Ann's arousal into the stratosphere.

"I wish they were triplets," Ann thought to herself, "then I could take all three of them at once."

Ann's thoughts shocked her. She had seen porn videos of women being "triple penetrated", and she immediately judged the actress as a trashy slut. But now, she was starting to fantasize about the ultimate act of sexual depravity. She wondered if she was losing her mind.

Ann pulled off Martin's cock and moaned, "Fuck my ass, Luke."

It was like time stopped. Both men paused momentarily, then she felt the tip of Luke's cock pressing against her virgin hole. Martin rose to his knees, still holding Ann's head in his hands like a basketball. He wanted to watch his twin brother enter the hot mail lady's ass. From this angle, Martin could more easily thrust his cock into Ann's throat. She wasn't sucking Martin's cock anymore; she was getting throat fucked by the evil twin.

Ann is Taken to a New Level

Luke watched intently as the thick purple head of his cock tried to burrow its way into Ann's tight butt. He had fantasized about this moment since he first laid eyes on her, and now his fantasy was about to come true. Luke saw the blood drain from the tip of his cock as Ann's tight sphincter squeezed him like a vice. He kept constant pressure until he saw Ann's pink ring swallow the glans of his cock head. He was in her ass.

Ann felt Luke's massive cock intrude her virgin hole. She tried to relax to minimize the discomfort. Martin continued his attack on her throat, oblivious to the fact that Ann was adjusting to her first anal fuck. Ann pushed Martin's thrusting hips back, and put her head down onto the mattress.

12