Mailbox 19 County Road 11 Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fuuhck," Ann groaned into the mattress, as Luke drove his cock in deeper.

"Should I stop," Luke asked out of concern.

"It feels like someone's trying to park a bus in my ass," Ann groaned, turning her head to look at Luke, "Just go slowly."

Luke continued to push deeper. As he did, Ann lifted her head off the mattress and was immediately re-introduced to Martin's throbbing cock. She opened her mouth and allowed him back in. As soon as she did, Martin started taking full strokes into her throat. Each time he did, his huge ball sack swung forward, slapping her under the chin. Ann felt a little degraded having her tonsils massaged by Martin's thick cock on the inside and slapped by his balls on the outside.

"Oh no," Ann heard Luke blurt out, as she felt a warm sensation inside.

"I am cumming too soon," Luke moaned in disappointment.

Ann felt Luke start to pump faster into her ass as he started to orgasm. The warm cum in her ass provided welcome lube as he sawed his massive cock in full strokes in and out of her virgin hole. His hips slapped against her ass, indicating to Ann that Luke was going balls deep with every stroke. Luke kept pumping into Ann's ass and kept fucking her like a stallion. Meanwhile, Martin was fucking her face with abandon. Ann was lost in sexual overload as her body exploded into orgasmic spasms.

Luke was holding her hips tightly as he hammered away behind her. Ann was amazed at how long Luke could go after he had blown his load. She wondered if he'd just keep fucking her ass until he came again. She closed her eyes and held on for dear life as the twin brothers used her as their personal sex slave.

"Get ready to swallow for me, mail lady," Martin moaned, telegraphing his pending orgasm.

Ann's body shook as the two men fucked her at both ends. She had cum countless times, and she was now waiting for both men to get themselves off using her beautiful body. Luke was taking tiny strokes at full depth; almost like he was using her ass to squeeze out every drop of his semen.

"God almighty!" Martin howled.

Ann felt warm jets of semen being shot into her stomach. Martin held her head against his pubes as he came deep down her throat. A massive orgasm hit Ann causing her to squirt all over Luke's cock and legs. Her feet were thrashing uncontrollably. Her body started to collapse forward onto the bed. Martin released Ann's head from his grip and allowed her to finally breath. He could see a small pool of his semen inside Ann's open mouth as she gasped for air.

Luke fell forward on top of Ann; his cock still in her ass, he rolled off her onto the bed beside her, his cock pulling all the way out as it did. Martin fell forward onto the bed on the other side of Ann, panting after his own massive orgasm subsided. The room was quiet, except for the sounds of heavy breathing as the two twins and their victim recovered from their tryst.

After a minute or so, the silence was broken.

"Can I stay the night?" Ann asked in a quiet voice.

TO BE CONTINUED...

12