Mailbox 19 County Road 11 Pt. 04

Story Info
Ann Enjoys the Affection of the Twins.
5.1k words
4.75
3.1k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

/* ----------------------------------------------------------*/

The characters in this story are fictional, consenting and adults (over 18)

Story Overview

Ann is a rural mail carrier and has been for 8 years.

Ann is a beautiful 25-year-old woman. She grew up in a very small town called Pine Island, where she still lives.

Ann has long, shiny black hair, big brown eyes, and a beautiful figure that attracts many admirers.

Until recently, Ann was engaged to Jim Brand, a farmer in the area. The Brand farm was a large commercial farm 10 miles outside town. The farm makes the Brand family one of the richest in the area. Jim's parents, John, and Wendy, were hoping that Jim would marry someone more affluent than Ann.

After a while, Ann decided that the parents would never be supportive of the marriage, so she called the wedding off.

Recently, a man at one of Ann's stops, the L&M farm, has been flirting with Ann. The man, Luke, is the apparent owner of L&M farms. Luke is 6'5" tall with a sculpted body; he's also very well endowed.

Ann and Luke have had two trysts so far with more planned as spring unfolds.

On their third meeting, Ann goes all the way with a man she thinks is Luke. After a total fuck-a-thon, Ann finds out that Luke has an identical twin named Martin. It turns out Martin was the man that just made Ann his personal fuck toy.

PLEASE READ - Last Chapter Recap and Update

After the mishap, Ann returned to the farmhouse on the same day and offered herself up to both men at the same time. After over an hour of mind-bending sex, Ann asks to stay the night.

We fast-forward a few weeks to mid-summer. Ann has moved in with the twin brothers and the sex has been plentiful and breathtaking. With each new encounter, Ann's confidence builds removing almost every remnant of negative body image.

We catch up with Ann on a hot, mid-summer day...

/* ----------------------------------------------------------*/

Ann Experiments with Exhibitionism

After her first week living with Luke and Martin, Ann convinced the two men to live-stream some of their sex sessions onto a variety of "pay to play" websites like OnlyFans and others.

The threesome quickly became one of the most followed acts, and tip money started rolling in. The twins were fully onboard; they found the audience suggestions fueled Ann's exhibitionism, heightening her lust. What really sold them, however, were the monthly checks. The monthly revenue stream was becoming significant. If tip revenue continued to grow at the current rate, their streaming income would outpace farming revenues in the next couple months.

Ann used some of the profits to buy a relatively sophisticated setup that allowed her to stream from her mail truck. The setup included two cameras, a laptop, and a mobile Wi-Fi hotspot that was designed for trucking and mobile homes. She carried the setup in a large bag that she carried with her to work rather than her purse.

Once inside her mail truck, Ann placed one camera on the windshield giving viewers a full body view of the beautiful driver. She placed the other camera on a heavy-duty stand between her legs on the mail truck's floorboard. The second camera looked upward, between Ann's knees focused on her crotch.

She mounted the Wi-Fi on the dash using the suction cup base. Then she placed the laptop next to her on the passenger seat. Once setup, Ann would livestream herself delivering the mail, naked, out on her rural delivery route. The setup included tip-driven vibrators that fans activated each time they tipped. The more fans tipped, the longer the vibrators hummed. If fans tipped enough, they could send Ann into the throes of orgasm. If that happened, Ann would pull over to the side of the road until her orgasm subsided.

Ann started out cautious, she worried about being caught naked in public. After only a few days, she was challenging herself to get naked earlier in her route and stay naked longer. She kept pushing the limits, extended her camera time, and increasing the risk of being discovered by public on-lookers.

It was a Wednesday in mid-July, the height of summer. Ann was getting ready to head out the door to work, it was just after dawn. Ann wore a very short white summer dress that accented her olive skin. Ann spent every minute she could spare working on her tan. There were no tan lines since she always suntanned naked. She was bronzed, pert and stunning.

"See you after work guys," Ann said in a cheerful voice, as she grabbed her car keys and walked through the kitchen toward the living room.

"Wow, the boys at work are going to love that outfit," Luke noted, looking up and down at Ann's very short summer dress.

"Is it too much?" Ann asked, looking down across her cleavage while smoothing the folds of her dress.

"It's pretty obvious, you're only wearing two items; that dress, and those shoes," Martin laughed, "I can see those big areolas of yours peeking through the white fabric."

"If that hemline were an inch higher, you'd might as well be naked," Luke chimed in.

"I'm not going to be in the depot that long," Ann replied, "my truck is already loaded when I get there. I only go into the depot to punch the time clock and grab my keys."

"Be careful," Luke warned as Ann headed toward the door.

"You guys worry too much," Ann smiled and headed out to her car.

Truck Loaded Up, Ann's Ready to Go

Ann made her usual stop at Pine Island Coffee. Gene did a double take as Ann breezed through the door and approached the counter. Ann noticed the look on Gene's face as she approached. She turned on her charm to diffuse his obvious discomfort.

"Good morning, Gene," She beamed, "how's my favorite Pine Islander?"

"That's quite a dress, young lady," Gene said, shielding his gaze from the scantily dressed beauty.

Ann reached up to the counter to grab her coffee. As she lifted her arm to reach for the cup, her dress crept up, revealing her right butt cheek. Ann could feel the cool draft on her ass. She knew she might be exposed. She grabbed her coffee with one hand and slapped her tip up on the counter with the other. As she did, her sundress lifted on both sides, revealing even more of her bare ass behind her.

"Thanks Gene. See you tomorrow," Ann chirped.

As she turned around to return to her truck, she saw a 40-something customer waiting in line behind her. His face was flush. He gave her an awkward smile as they made eye contact.

"Gonna be a hot one, today!" Ann said to the stranger as they made eye contact, "stay cool."

The man just nodded and smiled. His eyes unlocked with hers and looked up at Gene; he seemed to be looking for help or understanding.

"Good morning, Bill," Gene said to the stranger, "how's your wife, Julie?"

Gene was clearly trying to help the man refocus after the mail lady rocked his world.

Ann Heads Out on Her Route

Coffee in the cup holder, earbuds in, playlist queued, sunglasses on, Ann headed out of town toward the two-lane highway. She turned onto the on-ramp and accelerated to freeway speed. In a few minutes, she left the freeway, and turned on to route 6. This was the first of many rural farm roads she traverses to make her deliveries.

About a half mile in, on route 6, Ann pulled her mail truck into a wooded path that led away from the road for a few hundred feet. She stopped the truck to set up her streaming equipment setup for the day. The first item on her checklist is removing her dress.

"Off you go," Ann said to herself as she lifted her tiny white dress off her tan body.

Next, she attached her wireless hotspot to the dash and powered it up. Then, she popped open her laptop and powered it up as well. She tested her internet signal by logging into her streaming account to verify connectivity.

"Wow," she muttered to herself as she noticed there are already sixty-two people waiting in her digital "lobby" to watch her daily show.

Ann smiled to herself, knowing that her growing audience means growing revenue. It also means a bigger crowd will be watching her deliver mail naked. Best of all, more viewers translate to more tips, which send more vibrations to her wearable vibrator, which creates more orgasms! Ann licked her lips thinking about the pleasure her cadre of fans will deliver to her today.

"Holy shit," Ann exclaims, as she notices that two of her "pay-to-view" videos raised almost 6000 tokens overnight. Her top two videos were titled "Milking Marathon" and "Backdoor in the Barn". These 15-minute videos were highly edited productions that condensed Ann's long, lurid sex sessions with the twins into very high proof porn. As Ann viewed each video thumbnail, she let her mind take her back to the the making of the scene.

Ann found the wearable vibrator in her bag and put it into her mouth to lube it before she spread her legs and slowly inserted the bulb of the device into her pussy. She turned the vibrator on to test the connection with the laptop. She jumped a little as the vibrator came to life inside her. As the vibrator hummed, Ann allowed herself a few moments to remember the making of each of her most popular videos.

Remembering the Milking Marathon

This video was Ann's brainchild. She always wondered how many times she could make the twins cum in one session. She also wondered if she could push them to the point where they would beg her to stop. So, she devised a scenario where she would tie each of the twins to the kitchen chairs. Then, she would alternately blow each of them until they came. She would continue to "milk" the twins with her mouth until she emptied them or they begged her to stop.

The twins agreed to the challenge, and Ann choreographed the scene. She used two cameras. The first camera was a front view of the two brothers sitting next to each other, naked, with their wrists and ankles tied to the wooden kitchen chairs. The second camera was mounted on a tripod and focused on a side view. This camera gave the viewer a closeup view of Ann sucking cock from the side.

Obviously, all three of our porn stars were naked. Ann used a big pillow to cushion her knees because she knew she was going to be sucking cock for a very long time. To keep things interesting, Ann decided to set a timer on her phone to three minutes. Every time the timer went off, she would switch to the other twin's cock. If either of the twins came, Ann would finish him off, then reset the timer to three minutes and move to the other twin. This would leave only three minutes for the men to recover after each orgasm.

Ann remembered how excited she was at the beginning. She also remembered how willing the twins were to get non-stop blowjobs from their beautiful roommate. The first 10 minutes everyone enjoyed. The twins watched as the naked brunette sucked cock like a fiend. Alternating technique and depth, ultimately taking them to the base leaving both of their cocks wet and shiny with saliva.

Luke was the first to blow his load. It only took 14 minutes to get him to explode, but when he did, he want off like a geyser. Ann let the first few shots fly into the air to provide proof to viewers, then she dove on his cock and swallowed the rest. Ann reset the timer to three minutes and immediately switched over to Martin's cock. His legs were starting to shake a little, indicating he wasn't far from orgasm either. But Martin lasted the full three minutes without ejaculating. So, Ann switched back over to Luke.

Ann was not surprised that Luke was hard again after only three minutes to recover. She knew these two studs were good for at least three loads and probably more. Ann's lust grew stronger as she worked to suck out a second load from Luke. She could taste the left-over semen on his cock, and she could smell it in her nose. It was like a drug to her. She reached between her legs and started to finger her pussy to bring some relief. The timer rung again, and Ann switched back over to Martin.

"I won't let you last three minutes," Ann purred up at Martin, "it's your turn to blow your load."

Ann bobbed on Martin's cock quickly and with respectable depth. She looked up ever few seconds to gauge Martin's facial reactions and inform her next tactic.

"Jesus, I wish you went that hard on my dick," Luke said out of envy, "Martin how the hell are you lasting this long."

Martin was silent, but his shaking arms and legs spoke volumes. Ann kept throating him, her esophagus making obscene sounds as she did.

"Unngg!" was all Martin was able to muster as he started spraying into Ann's mouth.

Ann pulled off for proof of orgasm. When she did, a huge jet of cum shot into the air, landing in her shiny, brunette hair. As Martin filled Ann's stomach with more semen, she wondered if she'd be able to swallow everything these twins delivered. She wondered if she might be the actual victim in this video.

Three-minute intervals continued for another 45 minutes. Both men came three more times, bringing each total to four. Ann's jaw was getting sore from all the cock sucking; her back was getting sore from bobbing on her knees. She wondered if she could continue without taking a break.

"Get me a jar or something," Martin interrupted, "I've got to take a piss."

"Me too," Luke followed on, "should we just end this thing? I'm not sure I can go again."

"Pussy," Martin laughed, "I bet our pretty mail lady quits before we do. Look at her face, she's getting pale except the redness around her mouth from overuse."

Ann walked over and pulled an empty milk carton from the trash. She let the cameras roll while she knelt in front of each man and held their cocks so they could piss into the milk carton. It was a very kinky scene indeed. Ann wondered if she had the nerve to taste the yellow fluid from the cocks she had been sucking for almost an hour. But she thought she should save that thought for another video, another time.

When both twins were empty, she threw the milk carton in the trash and returned to her knees in front of the twins. She took a moment to inspect her work. Both men's cocks were pink and swollen from all the attention she had provided. Both men's cocks were hanging flaccid between their muscular thighs. If she had just arrived on this scene, it would be a huge turn on. But Ann had to admit, she wasn't sure she could keep this up if it took another hour.

"I think she's quitting, Luke," Martin laughed, "we're going to win this contest."

Ann had the better part of eight loads in her stomach. She had never had that much cum in her system before. She also had cum in her hair, and all over her face and tits. When she pulled off to show proof of orgasm, jets of semen flew everywhere. Most of it landed on Ann. As she prepared to finish the job, it occurred to her that she wasn't required to only use her mouth. This was about milking them until empty, not about her endurance.

She left the men tied and went to the bedroom. She returned with the vibrating cock sleeve from the bedroom.

"Hey this wasn't part of the deal," Martin protested, "you said YOU were going to milk us."

"Oh, you're going to get milked alright," Ann laughed, "In fact, you're going first."

Ann sucked Martin's cock until it was again hard, then she turned the sleeve on high and placed it over his cock. Next, she turned to Luke. He watched as she lifted his limp cock and took it into his mouth. Soon, he was also hard. Ann stopped and produced a bottle of lube that she also brought from the bedroom. She covered Luke's cock with lube and then started vigorously jacking him off with her hand.

Luke responded immediately to Ann's onslaught, writhing in his chair.

Ann watched Martin's head fall back as the vibrating sleeve tortured his weary cock. She enjoyed the expression of combined pain and pleasure as the sleeve pushed him to new territory. Meanwhile, Luke was starting to moan under Ann's rapid stroking.

"C'mon big boy, give Momma that load, empty those balls for Momma," Ann purred from her knees.

Luke's head was moving from side to side, his eyes closed, she knew he was close to ejaculating.

"Fuuhk," Luke moaned, as a small jet of cum burst from his cock head and trickled down his shaft.

Without hesitation, Ann lifted the vibrating sleeve off Martin's cock and placed it over Luke.

"Oh my God!" Luke said, shaking wildly, "take that damn thing off me!"

Ann ignored him and moved over to Martin. She grabbed Martin's hard cock with her lubed hand and started jacking him off. Martin started breathing heavily. He looked down at his cock like it wasn't his own, wondering what would happen next.

Ann stroked relentlessly on Martin's cock.

"Who's the tough guy now," Ann laughed, with an almost evil tone, "you can tap out whenever you want."

"Why don't you stop talking and start sucking," Martin challenged.

Ann dove down on Martin's cock. The taste of lube wasn't as bad as she expected. She sucked on his dick like she was trying to suck his soul out of his body. She knew he wouldn't last long with the treatment she was giving him. He was groaning from his chair as her throat made sloppy noised on his throbbing cock.

"Oh Gawd!" Martin howled, as he started to cum.

Ann pulled off Martin's cock to let the camera see if he was able to ejaculate from his overused organ. A small drop of semen was all that he could muster. Ann put his cock back in her mouth and sucked hard for a few more seconds. After that, she reached over to Luke and grabbed the vibrating sleeve off his cock and placed it on top of Martin's swollen cock.

"No!" Martin cried out, "take it off."

Ann smiled up at Luke and then dove down on his engorged pink dick.

"Ann, I'm tapping out!" Luke begged.

Ann wanted to be sure. She continued taking deep strokes over the head of his cock and down his shaft. She was drunk with power and lust as she took both men to their physical limits.

"I think you've got more in there," Ann said, looking up at Luke with a smile while squeezing his pendulous balls.

"It doesn't feel good anymore, it kind of hurts," Luke complained.

Ann took him back in her mouth and all the way to the base. She held him there for almost 30 seconds, holding her breath the entire time. She wanted to see if she could coax Luke into one more orgasm. But it seemed like after 6, he was done.

Ann pulled off Luke and looked up at him, "tell me you're tapping out or I will keep going."

"I'm done," Luke moaned, letting his head sink down, exhausted.

Meanwhile, Martin was being tortured by the vibrating sleeve. With Luke out of the picture; Ann could focus on finishing off Martin. She pulled the vibrating sleeve off, and took Martin's hard cock in her mouth. She bobbed up and down; taking full strokes on Martin's cock as she did. Luke looked over at his twin, Martin's head was back, his teeth were clenched, he looked more like he was in pain than experiencing pleasure.

"I'm gonna cum again, you crazy bitch," Martin barked, as his body instantly started jerking in the chair.

Ann pulled off to see how much cum he produced. To her surprise, his cock was throbbing but almost nothing was shooting from the tip. His cock seemed to drool a little, but nothing else. Ann turned and smiled at the camera.

"Evil twin, 7; Nice twin, 6," she announced the orgasm score between her two victims. "I don't know about you folks, but I'm tired. It's been over 90 minutes."

Ann worked hard to edit the video down to 15 minutes. When she was done, the result was 200 proof distilled sexual moonshine. No wonder it was one of the most popular videos.

Remembering Backdoor in the Barn

"Backdoor in the Barn" was as mock non-consensual anal scene that was shot in the twin's barn. The vignette began with Luke and Martin walking Ann, naked, from the house to the barn with her hands tied behind her back. The men walked on either side of their naked captive, each holding an arm. The beautiful captive is tan from head to toe without a single tan line. She seems to be distressed, her head shaking from side to side. Her screams are muffled by a bandana tied as a gag around her head.

12