Mailbox 19 County Road 11 Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ann's perfect tits bounce as she walks quickly toward the barn. The twins were proud of themselves for figuring out how to use a drone with a small camera for the shoot. Martin controlled the drone as it followed them from the house to the barn. As the drone followed, it was getting great shots of Ann's bouncing tits and ass, as she was "dragged" by the arms to the barn.

Once inside, the twins dragged Ann over to a hay bale. The hay bail had an old horse blanket thrown over the top. They placed Ann on her knees, up against the bale, then folded her over so her torso rested on the blanket. Her hands still tied behind her back, and her perfect ass on full display.

The twins had setup three cameras inside the barn. The first camera was set on a tripod to view Ann from the side. The second camera was set on a tripod in front of Ann's face to capture her facial expressions as she was sodomized against her will. The third camera was handheld. It would be used by each man to take point-view and close up shots as they each took turns fucking Ann in the ass.

When they placed Ann on the bale, she seemed to struggle and scream through her gag. Martin used the handheld camera to show Ann's ass from behind as she knelt on the dusty barn floor. Luke didn't hesitate; he immediately got down on all fours and buried his face in Ann's ass. He took long, slow licks from her pussy, all the way up the crack of her ass. After numerous licks, Luke paused with his tongue directly over Ann's pink pucker.

Ann loved the devious pleasure she experienced as Luke's tongue worked its way into her tight pink hole. She knew she was squeaky clean back there, but it was still considered taboo by most normal people. She moaned as Luke fucked her ass with his tongue, probing deep into her hole. Luke loved to prepare Ann for anal this way. He knew it really got Ann's motor running and at the same time, it lubed her up for later penetration. Ann understood Luke's gentle tongue would soon be replaced by his over-sized cock. She was also aware that these two twins were going to go full tilt on her ass in the interest of making a compelling video.

The camera aimed at Ann's face also captured just the top half of Luke's face as he ate her ass from behind. Ann loved that view; it made her hot seeing his face buried in her ass from that angle. Her pussy was soaking wet as her lust grew and peaked.

Luke lifted his head from between Ann's beautiful ass cheeks and took his position on his knees behind Ann. She knew that the licking was over and the fucking was about to start. She felt the pressure of Luke's thick cock head pressing against her tiny hole. She felt a "pop" as he entered her and started to drive himself in deeper.

"You never should have trespassed on our farm," Luke said, according to the script, "now my brother and I are going to fuck your ass until you can't walk straight."

Ann screamed into her gag; her eyes opened wide from the shock of Luke's cock slamming into her ass. Ann played into the scene, writhing wildly as Luke took deep strokes, his hips slapping against Ann's ass cheeks. Martin circled the scene using the handheld camera to capture every lurid angle as the victim took her punishment. Every once and a while, Martin's big, hard cock would swing into the camera's field of view, foreshadowing his upcoming role as Ann's next assailant.

"My turn brother," Martin announced, as he took his place behind Ann.

As soon as Luke pulled out, Martin shoved in his cock. Ann's eyes shot wide open again as the evil twin started hammering away at her tight hole. Fortunately, Martin had the foresight to bring a bottle of lube with him. He stopped to squirt some on his hard cock. Then, he shoved himself back into Ann's ass and resumed his rough fuck.

After a few minutes, Martin pulled out and Luke instantly took his place. He slammed his hard cock into Ann's butt almost as hard as Martin had. Meanwhile, Martin walked around Ann and knelt in front of her, holding the camera in his hands.

"Open up bitch," He sneered, "it's time to suck my cock right out of your ass."

Martin knew this was something Ann wouldn't do. He was using his role in the mock rape to get something he always wanted from Ann. Martin undid Ann's gag and grabbed her by the hair, holding her head up. He started to push his cock against Ann's tightly closed lips. Ann protested by shaking her head back and forth.

Martin put down his camera so he could use both hands to better control Ann. He pulled her hair back as far as he could, trying to force open her mouth. Martin continued to force his cock against Ann's lips and teeth. Ann opened her mouth just long enough to let the tip of Martin's cock enter and then she bit down.

"Jesus!" Martin yelped, quickly pulling his cock out of Ann's mouth, "she bit me!"

"You're going to pay for that bitch," Martin growled as he walked back toward Luke.

"Let me in that ass," Martin insisted, "I have to teach this cunt a lesson."

"I'm close, let me finish," Luke argued.

"Finish on her stupid face," Martin countered, "this whore needs to know who's boss."

Luke walked around their victim and took his position on his knees in front of Ann's face. He jacked his cock feverishly bringing himself very close to orgasm. Ann waited for the money shot, she held her head up with her eyes and mouth both closed.

"Shit," Luke moaned, as jet after jet of hot semen shot from his hard cock.

Each cum shot landed on Ann's face, splashing then sticking as it did. Ann felt Luke's huge load cover her face, she knew that the cameras were rolling, and the entire scene was being memorialized and uploaded to the cloud. She felt degraded being sodomized by the evil twin while she took a facial from the other. The mental and physical stimulation was causing her orgasm to build.

Just as her orgasm hit, she heard Martin moaning behind her. She hoped he didn't orgasm before she finished her own. Unfortunately, Martin was too close to last.

"You ready for more cum, bitch?" Martin sneered as he pulled his cock out of Ann's ass and quickly took position on his knees in front of Ann's face.

Martin started unloading onto Ann's face and into her shiny, black hair. Ann's orgasm continued as Martin delivered an epic amount of semen all over her head. In the throes of orgasm, Ann left her mouth open. Martin pounced on the opportunity and shoved his cum covered cock into Ann's mouth. Ann tasted the semen on Martin's cock and just rolled with it. He knew Ann didn't allow a cock into her mouth after it had been in her ass. It was off limits.

Martin seemed to know he was pushing his luck and pulled his cock out before Ann bit down on it. He wiped his dick on her hair and stood up to admire his work.

Ann's face was completely covered with cum. She could feel it on her eyelashes and eyelids. She kept her eyes closed to avoid having the semen enter her eyes.

"Can I go home now?" Ann asked, following the script they had all planned for the scene.

The men lifted Ann to her feet and walked her out of the barn, into the daylight. Martin fired up the drone so it could capture the final scene. The two brother's untied Ann's hands while she stood outside the barn facing the farmhouse.

"Now get off our land!" Luke ordered, kicking Ann in the ass, causing her to lunge forward.

Ann used the bandana gag to wipe the cum from her eyes and started walking off the farm. Her face was covered in cum which dripped from her chin and nose. Her ass was flush and red from the rough fuck she'd just survived. Her knees were blackened after kneeling on the dusty barn floor. The three amateur film makers were proud of their production.

Back to the Mail Truck

Ann emerged from her daydream. She was naked in her mail truck and ready to start her live stream. She looked at her laptop and discovered over 400 members were waiting to watch her daily broadcast.

"Time to go to work!" Ann said to herself, and pushed the button to start her live stream.

Ann waved to her audience, merged back onto the gravel road, and started her mail route for the day.

To Be Continued...

12