Mailboys Uncaged

Story Info
Chapter 1: First Mailboys Recruited.
4.6k words
4.12
5.1k
9
Story does not have any tags

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/23/2023
Created 02/20/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
storymac
storymac
19 Followers

I've been fascinated with mailgirls since reading Confessions of a Mailgirl last year. Special thanks to Seahawk76, CorbinC, lizstanton8181, PericulumFabula17, SimonDoom and eltree whose creativity has inspired me. Thanks also to kenjisato for editing.

This is a work of fiction and any similarity to real people is coincidental.

Melanie Jenssen was in trouble, or more exactly, her company, D-Flowco was. Just two years ago, she had signed a seven-year contract with the provincial government. The government at that time, was a free-enterprise party that believed many government functions could be delivered at a lower cost to the taxpayers, if private companies did the work. After months of negotiation, her company won the contract to provide all computer systems hardware and software, from mainframes to smartphones and everything in between, to all provincial government offices.

Part of the reason her company won, was due to the high efficiency and productivity in a corporate culture that included mailgirls. These eight young, beautiful, athletic women did deliveries throughout the office, seven days a week, in a uniform of just a smartphone and a smile -- they worked naked.

Research in many businesses in several countries proved the concept boosted profits, and Melanie was a believer. She studied everything she could find by Dr. Sarah Scott who had written about her years working as a mailgirl. She met with DumpsterDawg Enterprises CEO Dan Evans, and negotiated a contract to start a mailgirl program at D-Flowco. It included having Naomi Oyama, a former DDE mailgirl working in human resources, come to D-Flowco to manage the mailgirl program.

When Dan asked Melanie whether she expected legal problems, she said nudity was just not a big deal anymore. "Christian crusaders protested against nude sunbathing on Vancouver's Wreck Beach in the 1970s, but it is now accepted," she told him. "Nude dancers have been part of the night club scene for decades."

Since introducing mailgirls more than three years ago, her board of directors had good reason to be happy because revenue and profits were up. The workforce, primarily male, was happy, too. They enjoyed competitive wages and benefits in a modern, attractive workplace. The eye candy running around all day long was a bonus. Staff turnover and use of sick days was low and morale was high.

Many people on staff started their days early to see the nude yoga show with their morning coffee. A twenty minute yoga stretch in a heated, carpeted area of the upper atrium is each mailgirl's first assignment of the day, after passing the uniform inspection in the shower room. Led by a yoga teacher, there are three shifts at 6:40am, 7:00am, and 7:20am with two or three mailgirls at each. There is no glass barrier between the mailgirls and the spectators, and the yoga poses totally expose the beautiful, young women.

When a provincial election was held one year into her contract there was a change of government and the new party made it a priority to have the composition of staff of large private companies doing business with the government reflect the adult population of the province. D-Flowco had more than a hundred employees so was required to comply.

Meeting the ethnic targets in the new law was no problem. Her workforce already included a good mix of talented Asian, Indigenous, Caucasian, and Black people. The issue was women. Quite a few drifted away to other jobs when the mailgirl program started, and not very many women applied to work there anymore. Melanie had only two years to transform her workforce to a more even balance between women and men. She had to meet the interim one year targets, too. If she failed, she risked having the contract cancelled and that would ruin the tall, Nordic blonde financially.

Looking for a creative way to meet the gender equality target, she decided D-Flowco would be the first company in the province to try naked mailboys. She hoped to make her company a place where women would want to work again.

****

"Oooh, that's so cold," Tim grunted. Now known as Mailboy 21, he was kneeling in the change room, a bowl of ice water between his legs, his cock and balls dipped into the icy cold. This was a daily part of his mailboy routine. Erections outside the change room were prohibited and having his bare ass paddled would be the consequence if he broke the rule. The spanking bench with bright lights shining on it was a constant reminder to obey all the rules, or be punished.

He was surrounded by naked women walking between the showers and the change room. Chilling his genitals was what he had to do to fit himself into the metal cock cage. He closed his eyes to try to take his mind off the beautiful bodies around him, and for the second time that morning, tried to stuff his cock into the cage with the help of some cooling lubricant. The first time he tried, he got hard again too soon, and had to start over again in the ice water. It hadn't helped that Mailgirl 3 had playfully given his shoulder a squeeze as she walked by. This time, he was successful and he locked the cage in place. He did not have a key. He would stay locked until the end of his shift when Mistress M unlocked him.

He didn't have to wear the uncomfortable cage. There was an anti-erection pill he could take instead, but the effects sometimes tended to last longer than the twelve hours the pill was supposed to protect him from erections. He didn't have a girlfriend at the moment, but wanted to be able to have sex if he met someone unexpectedly after work.

Tim was caught using the D-Flowco computer system to access provincial government databases to get the address of a former girlfriend he was stalking. He didn't have access, but when a co-worker who did have access stepped away from his desk one day, Tim did a quick search. That night, he showed up at her front door with a dozen red roses. She was not amused, but guessed correctly how he'd found her. She knew where he worked, knew his boss from a Christmas party, and called him the next morning to complain. She thought that would stop the stalking more effectively than going to the police.

His boss knew the mailboy program was looking for athletic men and, after a quick investigation confirmed the snooping, proposed Tim to Naomi Oyama as the first mailboy candidate.

Tim was summoned to Human Resources that afternoon. John Gilmour, the HR director was sitting at his desk and Ms. Oyama sat in a chair. An attractive, dark-haired woman stood nearby and he recognized her as Mistress M from the mailgirl program.

Not invited to sit, Tim denied everything at first, but what he did not know was the camera on all workstations recorded an image and a screenshot every time someone accessed that restricted database. The security cameras in the room confirmed it. Mr. Gilmour gave him a choice: fired and turned over to the police, or sign a two-year mailboy contract.

Fifteen minutes later, he was naked on his knees facing the wall with his hands resting on his thighs. A large number '21' had been written on his lower back and upper right thigh with grease pencil. He wore a smartphone on his upper left arm, a metal collar around his neck, and a steel cage that tightly held his cock and balls. His ass was uncomfortable too, where Mistress M had given him a couple of smacks with her heavy, leather tawse when he was not fast enough attaching the cage. "Hesitation is punished the same way as disobedience," she told him.

The new Mailboy 21 had often watched the mailgirls in the shower from the coffee shop in the atrium. The large windows were reflective from inside the shower room so the girls couldn't see who was watching them wash and shave their bodies every morning. This time, he was the one on display, and a large crowd had gathered when word spread through the office that the first mailboy was being trained.

Training with Mistress M was a workout. He worked on the knees position, kneeling on the floor with his knees wider than his shoulders. His cock cage was a shiny reminder of his fall to a much lower status. A quick smack from the tawse emphasized the instructions from Mistress M to keep his back straight and his eyes down. He moved to feet, standing with his feet shoulder-width apart, chest up and eyes down, his hands behind his back, with his right hand gripping his left wrist. Next was toes, up on the balls of his feet with his hands behind his head, elbows out wide and fingers interlaced.

This was the inspection position. Anyone from the company could order him into the toes position to check his hygiene and send him to the showers if he didn't measure up, despite the inevitable perspiration from dashing up and down stairs from office to office. He cycled from knees to feet to knees to toes until his body glowed with sweat. All the time he was working, Mistress M was telling him the rules he would have to obey every minute of every workday.

After half an hour of working on positions, he was sent to the shower -- cold water only -- to wash for the next step in his indoctrination, and dry himself with a very small towel. Mistress M unlocked his cock cage so a male esthetician with a portable massage table could give him a total manscaping. Mailboys were not allowed to have body hair. Slowly, and sometimes painfully, Mailboy 21's body hair was removed from under his arms, his back, chest and legs, and, of course, his groin. He was placed on hands and knees for plucking some stray hairs on his scrotum and anus. Once he passed Mistress M's inspection, he was returned to the cold embrace of his metal cock cage. "Mailgirl 7 will join us in a moment, and take you out to continue your training," she said.

****

Mailgirl recruitment at D-Flowco was a carrot and stick process. The hours working naked were long, frequently including shifts on the weekend, but a generous completion bonus would be paid at the end of the two-year term when mailgirls would be welcome to return to their previous clothed position. About one third of D-Flowco employees had taken advantage of the company's low interest loan program to help them buy a home, a vacation, or pay off debts. Remaining an employee with good performance evaluations was a condition, and breach of that could trigger a repayment demand at retroactive credit card interest rates.

Naomi Oyama worked with the list of employees using the loan program and scanned their social media photos to find the most athletic, beautiful women available. Called in to her supervisor's office for a meeting with Ms. Oyama, their supervisor, and the HR director, each woman was told they were about to be terminated for real but exaggerated problems with their performance. Supervisors were motivated to be convincing because they earned a bonus for each mailgirl recruitment.

The tactic worked most of the time and once the contract had been signed, Mistress M arrived to take over. Each new mailgirl reluctantly stripped, folded her clothes on the desk, removed any jewellery and had her collar locked in place. It was a most uncomfortable experience being the only one naked in the office. Her mailgirl number was written on her body so she could be easily identified as a new mailgirl. The number on the large dog tag hanging from her collar would be adequate ID, once people recognized her. She was to be referred to only by her mailgirl number and she was to refer to every D-Flowco employee as ma'am or sir, unless invited to call them by their surname preceded by Ms. or Mr. She was never to sit on the furniture.

Within two weeks, D-Flowco had eight mailgirls. Each one of them walked into their supervisor's office dressed in smart office attire and walked out naked with their arms at their sides fighting the urge to cover up. Their co-workers had a wide range of reactions. Most were surprised, a few teased, and some expressed support; particularly other women, who were relieved that they were not the naked one.

When the mailboy program was announced, Naomi started searching for men who were vulnerable because they were using the loan program. The first mailboy had been caught red-handed so was very easy to recruit. Now, Ms. Oyama needed three more.

It was expected that some of the existing men at D-Flowco would have to leave to make room for new women to meet the gender equity target. Fortunately, several men quit when the first mailboy started working. Their actual reasons were unknown, but they did not seem to like having their average or below average body shapes compared to the naked mailboy who was in excellent physical condition.

Some husbands and boyfriends of the women at D-Flowco were also unhappy with the mailboy, but their unhappiness got them nowhere. The women noted their men had not objected to naked mailgirls in the workplace so they could hardly complain about a mailboy.

The physical part of mailboy and mailgirl training was tough. There was language to learn, too. Mailboys and mailgirls were addressed by their numbers, not by their names. This applied to former coworkers, too. Mailboys and mailgirls were required to speak of themselves in the third person.

Any failure was the mailboy's fault. "This mailboy is sorry for being late ma'am. This worthless mailboy was too slow and stupid to find his way here before the deadline," 21 said, after a late delivery that earned him three demerits. "According to regulations, this incompetent mailboy is to be addressed only by his number," he said, after someone he used to work with called him by name. Years of refinement with the mailgirls meant D-Flowco knew exactly how long it would take to travel between any two offices. For the mailboys, theoretically a bit bigger and faster, they reduced all the timing by five percent. They took the stairs, not elevators between floors. If a group blocked a hallway, the mailboys were not allowed to ask for room to get past.

All the time on deliveries their mailboy management unit, or MMU, was counting down the seconds remaining and everyone knew being late meant demerits, and it didn't take very many to earn a trip to the spanking bench for correction. Most people were decent about it most of the time, but a friend of his former girlfriend would keep him waiting until his MMU flashed red before she would put down her phone to accept a delivery. Sometimes, the delay was long enough to earn multiple demerits. Anyone requesting a delivery could specify mailgirl or mailboy but, except for upper management, not a specific one. As the only mailboy at first, it was easy for this woman to get him sent to her desk. They both knew he'd be getting a spanking in public she could watch and tell her girlfriend about. Mailboy 21 had cheated several times and his girlfriend found out. Punishment deserved, they thought.

****

Elena was an assistant purchasing manager at D-Flowco and her best friend, Gloria, was a mailgirl. Gloria was only three months away from completing her two-year mailgirl contract when both her parents asked her to come home because they'd been seriously injured in a car crash and needed her to help them. D-Flowco was willing to let her leave on compassionate grounds, but she would forfeit her end of contract bonus payment which was substantial. She was given one option to preserve the bonus. Ms. Oyama said Gloria could recruit someone at the company to complete her contract. Elena was stunned when Gloria approached her after work, but after thinking about it overnight, agreed to help her friend.

The transition happened fast. In no time at all, Elena became the new Mailgirl 4. She walked into HR to sign the contract dressed for work as usual and walked out naked and barefoot with Gloria carrying her clothes down to the change room in a paper bag. Elena and Gloria, both Latinas, were gorgeous with collar-length brown hair, generous lips, 38D breasts and similar five-foot-eight-inch-tall body types. Few people even noticed the change. Their faces were different, but not many people looked at the faces of the mailgirls at all, as most focused on their breasts and bare pussies as they walked toward them and their asses as they walked away. The smartphone photo shooting that had been intense when the mailgirl program began had faded out, so no one noticed her photos online and told Elena's family what she had become. She certainly wasn't about to start that conversation and face the inevitable harsh criticism.

Felipe, Mailgirl 4's brother, was unemployed and deeply in debt. He took on big student loans when studying to become a veterinarian, but his poor study habits and lack of focus led to him to dropping out of vet school. He had big debts and no professional salary to pay them off. He got evicted from his apartment for falling behind paying the rent and he moved onto his older sister's couch.

Felipe knew his sister did some sort of office work at D-Flowco, but had no idea she did it naked. Without revealing her secret she told him about how the new mailboy program could help him get out of debt and off her couch. She also thought it would instill some of the self-discipline she thought he lacked. He was a good looking Latino man with curly, black hair. He had a great body from surfing, soccer and workouts at the gym, but he resisted the idea of working without any clothing. She reminded him he didn't have a problem playing volleyball naked in front of dozens of people on a nude beach. He was desperate enough to agree. They filled in the application form on the website together, and listed her as his emergency contact.

D-Flowco had recruited all its mailgirls from within. The work was highly confidential and some of the data was very sensitive, so a high level of security was required. All of its employees had passed security and reference checks before being hired. Mailgirl 4 was a perfect ten and Naomi wanted to sign her to a full two-year contract after her three months was complete. When she read Felipe's application, she saw it as a way to encourage Mailgirl 4 to stay to look out for her little brother.

Two days later, Elena was standing naked in feet position with her hands behind her back when Felipe walked into the office for his interview. He was shocked and asked her what she thought she was doing? She stayed silent and Ms. Oyama, answered for her. "When you are at work, you will address her as Mailgirl 4. Your catch-up on family news can wait until you have left the building at the end of your shift," she said. Ms. Oyama offered to pay off half his debts as part of a two-year contract with the option to pay off the rest for another two years as a mailboy. He signed the contract.

An attractive, dark-haired woman stood nearby. He noticed some sort of leather strap hanging from her belt. He did not know it at the time, but this was his first meeting with a woman who would own him in ways he could not imagine. Mistress M ordered him to strip and he did as he was told.

Mistress M sat in a chair, and the new Mailboy 22 stood in front of her as she selected a metal ring to encircle his cock and balls which she held in one hand. Before she could slide his cock into the cage, he started to get an erection in front of the three women. "Erections are not permitted," she said, and used her hand to slap his penis which continued to grow. "Being naked with your big sister must be a turn on for you. 4, get a bowl of ice cubes and cold water from the break room down the hall."

She returned quickly. "4 and 22, knees position, side by side," Mistress M said. "Place the bowl beneath, 22, so his cock and balls are fully immersed." He gasped as his genitals dipped into the icy bath and he was soft in a few seconds. Passing 4 a tube of cooling lubricant, she told her to generously cover his cock and stuff it into the cage. Mailboy 22 was shocked to have his naked sister holding and rubbing his cock, but her fingers moved fast and he was caged before his erection could return.

storymac
storymac
19 Followers
12