Mailboys Uncaged

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mistress M locked a collar around his neck and summoned 21 to take him on a training run with their MMUs synchronized. Two mailboys walking together was something new and many people took notice as the two of them moved from office to office.

****

On his third day, 22 was getting used to his new reality as a mailboy. He swallowed the anti-erection pill provided by Mistress M, undressed in full view of everyone watching from the coffee shop and folded his clothes neatly into the cubbyhole with his number. He relieved himself in one of the row of metal toilets. They had no partitions and offered no privacy from people in the change room, but could not be seen from outside the room.

After his shave and shower he returned to his cubbyhole to remove his MMU from the charger. He dropped into the knees position in front of Mistress M, who locked his collar around his neck. A number 22 dog tag hung from his collar. "Toes," she said. She reached between his legs to fondle his cock and balls and check to be sure he was shaved to mailboy standards. Her inspection also confirmed that the pill was working as his penis remained limp. "You're on your own today starting with the 7:00am shift on the yoga mat," she said.

Mistress M was the only regular D-Flowco employee allowed to touch a mailgirl or mailboy. The mailgirls sometimes touched each other in the showers where some of them rubbed themselves, or each other, to an orgasm when the sexual tension of walking around the office naked grew too much to ignore.

After the yoga show, and a couple of hours into his morning, he encountered his sister on the floor of the elevator lobby surrounded by guys with smartphones taking her picture.

4 was having a busy morning and welcomed the chance to rest in knees position on the mailgirl mat in the foyer on the third floor. As she bent forward to drink from the dog water dish in front of her, she steadied herself with one hand and held her hair to the side with the other. She was aware of how much she was showing to anyone who walked up behind her, but after several weeks of being a naked mailgirl, she didn't worry about it too much. After three months, it would be over. All her life she'd been reminded of how to sit politely when wearing a dress to keep certain things hidden. Now she was doing the opposite.

"Hey mailgirl," she heard someone say. It was Jeremy from accounting. "Lie on your back and show us your happy-baby pose." He was showing some clients or friends around the office and took the opportunity to show off his control over the beautiful, naked woman.

She smiled, and said, "Yes, sir," and did exactly what he asked by spreading her legs up and apart with her hands holding them in position. Her pussy and anus were thrust upward. She was mortified by how much she was showing, but held her position and her smile while Jeremy and his buddies took pictures of her spread labia with their phones and made lewd comments. One of the guys leaned in closer to smell her pussy and another took a big sniff even closer. She was already aroused from her morning deliveries and not surprised they could smell her female scent.

This position wasn't exactly allowed, but they didn't break the rules by touching her. The other mailgirls had told her about Jeremy and this thing he liked to do. Not going along with it would earn her demerits and a trip to the showers to freshen up her uniform. When she returned for re-inspection, she'd be right back in happy-baby pose again. It was better to endure it now, and hope her MMU would buzz and give her an excuse to leave for her next pick up. Before that could happen, she saw her brother and the fire in his eyes.

"Out of the way, losers," he said, and helped his sister to her feet. He pulled her to the stairs and said, "Enough of this shit! We're getting our clothes and getting out of here." She was in tears as she told him to let her go back, but he was stronger and very angry so she let him force her back downstairs toward the change room.

"That was just Jeremy showing off for his buddies," she sobbed. "He's a 21-year-old virgin and used to leer at me when I walked near his desk even before I became a mailgirl. Those guys were not hurting me. They didn't even touch me.

"I knew they could order me into that position when I signed the contract. I'm doing this to help my friend, Gloria, and you've messed it up. Now I'm going to get paddled so hard that my ass will be sore and red for days. Thanks to you, Mistress M will be hurting me far more than Jeremy and his creepy friends."

When they arrived in the change room, she was still sobbing and threw herself over the spanking bench in preparation for what she knew was coming. Mailboy22 was still standing there in shock, when Mistress M arrived a few minutes later. She'd been alerted to a problem when her smartphone chimed multiple times for multiple demerits being assigned to Mailgirl 4 and Mailboy 22 at one location. She arrived at the scene and heard what happened from Jeremy and the others. Her next stop was the change room as her app showed that's where 4 and 22 were located.

"Down on your knees or go straight to HR and sign your resignation papers," she said to 22. He'd had a couple of minutes to consider his sister's plea and meekly assumed the knees position. Showing the wicked paddle to each of them, she told Elena to count and thank her for each of the fifteen swats she was about to receive. Felipe would be next for thirty.

"Watch her," Mistress M demanded. "She's getting punished because you couldn't control yourself." Mailgirl 4 writhed and cried while she was getting paddled and her ass burned like fire. Felipe felt every stroke his sister was getting because of him. Then he felt his own punishment.

The paddle hurt a lot, but what bothered him more was the thought that there were people watching. The spanking bench was easy to see from the coffee shop. He guessed correctly that Jeremy and his buddies were in the audience for his sister's punishment and for his. Mistress M paddled him relentlessly and he took deep breaths as the pain increased. He strained to hold his position on the bench and not show weakness by squirming.

"Go to the shower and get cleaned up," Mistress M ordered the both of them. "The day is young and the deliveries won't wait. You don't want to end up bent over the spanking bench again today."

_______________

12