Mailboys Uncaged Ch. 02

Story Info
Chapter 2: Mailboy for a Day.
3.8k words
3.46
2.9k
5

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/23/2023
Created 02/20/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
storymac
storymac
19 Followers

It was a showdown that had been coming for weeks. The deadline for meeting the government's gender equality target for contractors with more than one hundred employees was today. It was Melanie's responsibility and she had failed. Penalties began immediately and D-Flowco's contract payments would be reduced. That meant a fifteen percent across the board pay cut for all managers. The Board of Directors was not happy and voted to have her sanctioned.

The all-staff meeting in the large auditorium gave everyone the bad news and the opportunity to watch, as she chose her punishment. Out-of-town employees watched online. She stood alone on stage to make her choice by selecting one of three doors. She knew one door was demotion, one door was termination and another door was two years as a mailgirl. She did not know which door was which. Nervous as she had ever been on stage, she chose door number one. To her dismay, it was opened by Mistress M who stepped out holding a mailgirl contract. She held it up for Melanie to see and then to her right and left so the people in the auditorium could see it, too.

Melanie knew what that meant. She was going to have to strip right there in the spotlight. She froze for five seconds, took a deep breath, then snapped out of it. She knew she could do this. Her mailgirl program had relegated many women to a similar fate and, if they could survive it, so could she.

She stepped out of her heels and unbuttoned her jacket, slid it off her shoulders, folded it and realized there was nowhere to put it except on the floor. She bent her knees to lay the jacket beside her then stood to unzip her skirt. She stepped out of it and folded it on top of her jacket. Her low-cut, ivory blouse buttoned down the front and she opened it to reveal a lacy bra that was almost transparent. She dropped her blouse on top of the pile and reached behind her back to unfasten her 36C bra. The crowded room was almost silent as she revealed her breasts with nipples erect.

She was standing in front of all those people wearing just a lacy thong, transparent like her bra. She was terrified and turned on and realized the front of her panties was wet. Maybe she secretly wanted to become a mailgirl? She slipped the fingers of both her hands under the narrow waistband, and that's when her alarm beeped. "Oh! What a crazy dream!"

She had made good, early progress on hiring more women, but the rate of change had slowed and she knew she had to do more.

****

Giving to charity is important at D-Flowco. The company matches employee donations to the community fund, and there is friendly competition between offices to donate the most. During the year, there are several events to raise donations including the chance to hit a target with a baseball and drop a senior manager into the chilly water in a dunk tank.

Ross, Bashir, Scott, and David are forty-something managers who frequently play tennis, golf, and poker together. They are competitive and evenly matched in all three. At one monthly poker night, Bashir said he had an idea that would be a sure bet to win the community fundraising contest this year. They could collect donations for the four of them to compete in a skill-testing event, with the loser becoming a mailboy for a day.

None of the four of them wanted to work naked for a day, but they all believed they were good enough that one of the others would lose. During the next few hands at the poker table, and after more alcohol had been consumed, they agreed on a putting competition and shook hands on it.

Bashir took the lead and proposed the idea to Naomi Oyama, manager of the mailgirl/mailboy program. Naomi agreed it could be a good way to support the community fund. She also thought it could be used as a mailboy recruiting tool. She took the idea to John Gilmour, the human resources director, who arranged a meeting with CEO Melanie Jenssen because of her hands-on involvement in mailgirl/mailboy decisions.

"We're promoting equality at D-Flowco so let's expand it to be mailboy or mailgirl for a day," Melanie said. "There may be more people with a secret fascination about what it's like to be naked at work. Whether it's exhibitionism, submissive thoughts, or just curiosity; they're potential recruits for the program. They don't have to admit their kinky leanings because they can say they're just doing it to support charity.

"This expands our reach beyond the people who are vulnerable because they have taken advantage of our low-interest loan program. To help more people get comfortable with the idea, all cameras will be banned that day."

Personal cell phones could be left at home or at security in case of emergency. Company phones would be reprogrammed for the day to disable the camera function. In case anyone was tempted to break the rule by smuggling a camera into the office, the penalty for being caught was working naked for a week.

A date was chosen and announced to all D-Flowco employees. Mailboy or mailgirl for a day allowed employees to agree to work naked and collect pledges from co-workers and friends who would pay to support them. Half a dozen people signed up and lots of employees made pledges.

Melanie invited the four managers to her office for coffee one morning to thank them for the idea which was looking like it would be the most successful fundraiser the company had ever seen. She discreetly looked over all four of them wondering which one would be the mailboy.

****

When the day arrived, the four men with their favourite putters met at 6:00am with a handful of spectators for a contest using a putting cup on the thick carpet in the executive boardroom. First one to miss two putts would be the mailboy. They all were successful at two feet. Bashir was the first to miss at three feet. Everyone sunk four feet and five feet but Ross missed once at six feet. Perhaps it was nerves affecting his stroke. He missed again at seven feet and was declared the loser.

Ross swallowed the anti-erection pill that had been provided to Bashir by Ms. Oyama, and sat down to finish his coffee. He was much more nervous now than he'd been while putting. Ten minutes later, Bashir said, "That's enough time for the pill to take effect, Ross. It's time to strip."

"You mean here? Now?" he said. Others in the room all nodded. "Mailboys must be in uniform at all times when they are in the building except for the change room and the showers," Bashir said. Ross reluctantly nodded in agreement and removed his clothing one piece at a time until he was standing naked in front of them. He wasn't sure where to put his hands, and thought covering up would be pointless, so he stood with his hands at his sides.

Bashir used his mailgirl app to summon an escort and Mailgirl 7 showed up three minutes later to lead Ross down to the change room and showers. "Walk quickly," she whispered. "This is going to be so much fun showing you what we go through every day. We'll take the stairs because mailboys don't use the elevator. I can call you Ross, instead of Mr. Dobson, now that you are a mailboy, at least when nobody else is nearby. You can call me Angie.

"I'm glad it's you I'm training this morning. You're one of the good ones who does not give mailgirls a hard time and you're good looking, too. All the girls think so." She talked non-stop while they went down the stairs, only stopping when they approached the change room doors.

Most people being temporary mailboys or mailgirls decided a few days in advance and had time to remove most of their body hair below the neck. It was the mailgirl tradition to leave some hair in the groin area to be shaved off in the showers facing the mirrors on their first morning. The mirrors were one way glass so the crowd in the coffee shop had a great view of very exposed people shaving themselves.

Ms. Oyama was happy to help the four managers and support their contest so she had an esthetician and a massage table ready in the change room to shave Ross's body almost to maiboy standards. He was given shaving cream and a disposable razor to finish shaving his groin with his legs spread wide in the showers.

After he dried himself, Mistress M did an inspection, noted that his penis was suitably limp, wrote T7 with a grease pencil on his right thigh and lower back, and gave him a Mailboy Management Unit synchronized to 7's. The elastic sleeve holding the MMU fit snugly on his upper arm.

Within minutes, 7 and T7 were off to their first pickup. The morning was hectic with several pickups and deliveries on all four floors. When they returned to the shower room to freshen up on their morning break, Mistress M checked their performance on her app. She noted they were doing well with only a few demerits, so she unsynchronized their MMUs. "You're on your own now T7," she said. "You've worked here for enough years to know your way around. Let's see how you do as a mailboy with the training wheels off." A few minutes later, his MMU buzzed and he moved along quickly.

Ross felt strange enough running around the office naked with 7 to guide him, but being solo was really weird. Two openly gay guys he knew, smiled broadly as he approached and as he walked away. They didn't say a single word, but they checked him out inch by inch, including his penis which hung uselessly in front of him. It was much more visible now that all his pubic hair had been shaved off.

He felt some arousal, but it didn't show in the usual way. His balls had been feeling full and congested ever since he showered with several mailgirls at the start of the day. When he had bent down to wash his legs his face was just inches away from a shaved, soapy pussy and the mailgirl who was washing herself didn't seem to mind at all.

****

"But he'll kill me," Iris said. "I don't mean actual death, but he'll be embarrassed and angry and it will be terrible working for him if I did that."

Bashir nodded quietly and waited for Iris to calm herself. He and Ross shared Iris as their administrative coordinator and they all worked in sight of each other. "Ross is a good sport. This is a good cause. He knew what he was doing when he shook hands on the bet. Just do as I ask, and tonight over a beer, I'll tell Ross it was all my idea and you didn't want to do it," Bashir said. The 23-year-old Asian woman reluctantly agreed. The next thing Bashir did was use his senior manager access to the mailgirl/mailboy app and some of his chits to summon Ross for a pickup at his office.

Even though she'd agreed reluctantly, Iris was fully committed when Ross came through the door. She stood up immediately and used a commanding voice to say, "Mailboy T7, toes."

"Yes ma'am," he said, as he assumed the inspection position with legs shoulder width apart, standing on the balls of his feet, fingers interlaced behind his head, elbows out wide, and eyes down. Iris inspected his shaved body from all sides with the same care she used to check correspondence and contracts. She felt a bit bad about doing it, but was aroused by his scent from running office to office when she examined his body closely. He had nicely muscled legs from playing tennis and those muscles stood out as he stood in toes position.

She took her time inspecting him and waited for his MMU to buzz and flash red to be sure he earned a demerit for being late arriving for the pickup. Bashir stood watching from his office door laughing at his friend. When Iris declared T7 had passed the inspection he walked to Bashir's door for the pickup. Bashir tapped his smartphone on T7's MMU and uploaded a message. The temporary mailboy was off to deliver another message. He wasn't surprised that his buddy, Scott's office, was his destination.

The demerit pushed him closer to twenty-five, which would earn him a paddling at the end of the day. He already had nine for being late when he got disoriented on the wrong floor. As a long-time D-Flowco employee, he knew the location of the Smartphone Standards Department so he didn't actually read the address from his MMU. He remembered too late that the department had moved from the third floor to the second, and he missed the deadline badly. Demerits were almost impossible to avoid completely, and he'd accumulated six while synchronized to Mailgirl 7 at the start of the day. His total was now sixteen, and it wasn't even lunchtime yet.

****

Jill had red hair, green eyes, and lots of freckles. Her conservative, loose-fitting clothing hid a small body with a beautiful curvy shape. She managed the Escalated Customer Concerns team and earned good reviews on her biannual evaluations. She was 29 and had earned three promotions during her seven years with the company. People she worked with liked her, but found her a bit quirky because she sometimes spelled out a word in a sentence for emphasis. "The lamb curry in the cafeteria today was so hot and S, P, I, C, Y!" she said one day, after a delicious lunch.

It didn't interfere with her work, but Jill liked to watch naked mailgirls and mailboys hurry by to meet deadlines. She was artistic and enjoyed the beauty of the human form. She liked it best when they walked slowly to the mat she could see from her workstation. There they would rest and have a drink of water from a dog bowl. That's when red splotches on their butts might be seen if they'd recently been punished. She felt liquid fire where her thighs met when she saw those signs.

When the mailgirl or mailboy for a day event drew near she didn't collect pledges. She just signed up with her own fifty dollar donation. She was too embarrassed to talk about it to anyone in advance.

Jill wanted the full experience. She practiced mailgirl poses nude at home in front of a mirror and compared herself to the examples in the online manual. She trimmed her bush the night before, leaving just a strip to publicly shave off in the shower in the morning. It was scary and wild, definitely the wildest thing she'd ever done, when she stripped out of her clothes in the change room and walked to the shower.

Today, known as T5, she was paired with Mailgirl 5 as her guide, and their MMUs were synchronized. Mistress M used a grease pencil to label her as a trainee. 5 and T5 worked well together up and down stairs and along hallways. When no one was nearby, her many questions were answered. T5 became very wet while delivering and her nipples were erect all the time.

MMU programmers ensured the naked delivery people were sent to their own departments at least a couple of times to the delight of their co-workers. T5's co-workers were shocked to see her and she did a twirl when they asked her to. "That was so H, O, T!" T5 said to 5 later. "I can hardly believe how exciting this is. Did you see the bulge in Christopher's pants when he stood up to stare when we walked into my office area? He sat down again quickly to hide it. H, O, W do you do this every day?"

She was wet between her thighs and desperately wanted to touch herself. She pulled 5 into a janitor's closet and said she had to get some relief. 5 pulled her right back out of the closet and told her to stop. "That's only allowed in the shower. Mistress M will notice if we stop here. Our MMUs are synched and if you get us a bunch of demerits I'll get them, too. I don't want to get paddled just because you're horny."

T5 was a very messy eater at lunchtime. Her portion of tasteless, but nutritionally balanced, mailgirl chow was served in a metal dog bowl on the change room floor. She was not allowed to use her hands which was good because she needed both hands to keep her hair from falling into the bowl. 5 helped her get clean by playfully licking the mess off T5's face, but a visit to the cold shower after lunch was required.

The afternoon deliveries went well. It was such a turn-on to walk into offices where she and 5 were the only ones naked. At the end of the day after her shower, she fell to knees in front of Mistress M and quietly said she'd experienced almost everything about being a mailgirl, but did not know how it felt to be punished.

"You are bold to make such a request little one and you will be spanked with my leather tawse for your impertinence," Mistress M said. "T5 stand up. Get into feet position. Spread your legs apart. Keep your chest up and your eyes down. Now walk over there and lay across the spanking bench.

"You're short so pull yourself up so your feet are in the air. Count and thank me for each stroke. You've earned six."

Jill cried out at the first stroke, which was surprisingly painful, but held her position. "Too much noise," Mistress M said. "We'll start over again with one." T5 stifled her sobs as she counted out loud for the rest. She trembled from the hot liquid heat bubbling within her.

When it was done, she thanked Mistress M again, gave a little curtsy and gingerly walked over to the big mirror to look over her shoulder at her angry red bottom. Seeing herself that way increased her arousal and she knew she'd have a memorable orgasm that night. She was unaware that a crowd of people in the coffee shop beyond the glass, including Christopher from her Escalated Customer Concerns team, were staring at the same red bottom.

Ms. Oyama was standing across the room and had wondered what this temporary mailgirl had done to get tawsed. Then T5 walked up to her, put herself in feet position, and asked for a mailgirl contract to sign. Two mailgirls were nearing the end of their two year contracts so having a volunteer replacement was perfect timing. T5 could start tomorrow morning as Mailgirl 9.

****

Mailgirl recruitment did not always go smoothly. Chaisee Photthong was not surprised to be called into her manager's office for a performance review. As expected, Ms. Oyama was sitting there, too. Chaisee had made a mistake on a printer order that resulted in a government department moving into a new office ready to work with all new office equipment but no printers. The client was very unhappy. The situation could have been resolved temporarily by having movers bring the department's old printers to the new location but they had already been installed somewhere else. It took two days to solve the problem.

The manager explained that Chaisee had to make a choice. She would be fired and given a bad reference or she could agree to become a mailgirl. He handed her a two year contract to sign.

"I don't want to become a naked mailgirl," Chaisee said. "There's something about me you apparently do not know. It's very personal and private, but showing you is the only way I can think of to make you realize I can't be a mailgirl," She walked over to the window of her manager's office and closed the blind, blocking the view of people in the nearby cubicles. She undid the scarf around her neck and pulled her sweater over her head. She then removed her bra. Her breasts were small, round and beautiful with brown nipples.

"I don't get it," Ms. Oyama said. "Where's this going?"

With that Chaisee pulled her slacks down to her knees, reached up to her waist and pulled her panties down to meet her slacks. What she revealed just below her waist was an average sized penis.

"It's embarrassing to show you, but I don't think you would have believed me otherwise," she said. "I have known I was female since I was a child in Thailand even though I had male genitals. Many people like me are called Ladyboys. I had hormone treatment to make my breasts larger so I would appear more womanly and not grow facial hair. The colourful scarves I always wear to work are both a fashion statement and a way to conceal my neck which does not appear totally female.

"I could have had my penis removed but that would have cost a lot of money. It doesn't really bother me so I just ignore it. The point I'm making here is, that I don't think D-Flowco is going to want a naked mailgirl with breasts and a penis. I don't think a naked mailboy with a woman's breasts is going to work, either," she said, pulling up her panties and her slacks. "In either case, it would subject that person to unreasonable attention and extreme ridicule far beyond what existing mailboys and mailgirls tolerate," she added, while replacing her bra, pulling on her sweater, and wrapping her scarf around her neck.

storymac
storymac
19 Followers
12