Mailboys Uncaged Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I made a mistake on the printer order and I deserve a bad evaluation. I also deserve an opportunity to do better work in the future on top of my years of good work in the past. If you do not agree, I think there is a case here for a human rights complaint that would harm the company and expose the mailgirl and mailboy program to unwanted public scrutiny. Let's avoid that. May I return to my desk now?"

Her manager nodded and Chaisee left the office. Several of her co-workers were watching her manager's door as she emerged. Everyone knew about the printer mix-up and they were expecting her to emerge naked. She smiled as she walked past them.

"I think she's right. It wouldn't work for her to be a mailgirl, but I was looking forward to the recruitment bonus I would have earned," her manager said. "Does this sort of thing happen very often?"

"This is the first transsexual situation I have encountered," Naomi said. "We did have one mailgirl candidate stand up and pull up her shirt to show us her belly. It wasn't obvious because she didn't wear tight clothing but she was definitely pregnant. I doubt that D-Flowco is ready for a naked Ladyboy or a naked pregnant mailgirl running through the hallways."

12